Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,853 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:00 AM

Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them - Religion (166) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them (371285 Views)

Examining Talk That Jehovah's Witnesses Are The Only Ones Preaching Out There / Ghanaian Man Chases Jehovah's Witnesses Out Of His House By Stripping Unclad / What Is Your Reaction When Jehovah Witnesses Knock On Your Door? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (163) (164) (165) (166) (167) (168) (169) ... (278) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by AgreatMan: 6:26am On Jan 26, 2017
Hello house, well I have a writing offer for anyone who is interested. I could as well give this offer to anyone around the world, but if there is something we are good at as a Nation, then Christianity probably tops the list.

I need 5 people to write a 12k to 15k word document (or more) for me, and I am willing to pay 1000naira for 1000 words. I have the topics, and you can draw-up a table of contents which you can work with. As soon as we agree on a table of contents, even before you start the actual writing, I will pay 3k and the remaining will bee paid in 2 installments. If you can write more than 15k words, it's all good, I will pay for additional contents in equal measures.

Requirements
Sound knowledge of the scripture
A decent command of written English.
You should write with the global audience in mind.
duration is 2 weeks.
Transfer of ownership.
You can use whatever resources at your disposal but you cannot just copy and paste other people's work.
If you also have a work (finished or not) and you want to transfer the rights, send me an email.
if you want some SPECIAL CONSIDERATIONS about ANYTHING in the terms, let me know in the email.

Tell me why you can write a 15k words document, and a 200words writing sample (or a link to you articles) and email on [/b] robowriter36@yahoo.=com[b] (remove the "=" sign).
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by johnw74: 1:31am On Jan 27, 2017
More facts people should know about the antichrist jehovahs witnesses sect.

atheists and sects such as the jehovahs witnesses
claim the Bible is corrupted.

with atheist, they just don't believe the bible,
but with the jehovahs witnesses sect it's worse
than that, they not only don't believe much of it, but change what it say's.

Mat 15:9  But in vain they do worship me, teaching for doctrines the commandments of men.

Pro 30:6  Add thou not unto his words, lest he reprove thee, and thou be found a liar.
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by brocab: 1:12pm On Jan 27, 2017
The Lukewarm JW Church
{Revelation 3:15-20} I know your works that you are neither cold nor Hot, I could wish you were cold or hot, So then because you are lukewarm and neither cold nor hot, I will vomit you out of My mouth-because you say I am rich have become wealthy, and have need of nothing, and do not know you are wretched, miserable poor blind and naked. I council you to buy from Me, Gold refined in the fire, that you maybe rich, and white garments that you be clothed, that the shame of your unclothedness may not be revealed; and anoint your eye's with eye salve, that you may see. As many as I love, I rebuke the chasten. Therefore be zealous and repent, Behold I stand at the door and knock, if anyone hears My voice and opens the door, I will come in to him and dine with him, and he with Me.
Do it quick JW's-Jesus Christ is Lord-only He can save you-Not Jehovah-but Jesus...,
johnw74:

atheists and sects such as the jehovahs witnesses
claim the Bible is corrupted.

with atheist, they just don't believe the bible,
but with the jehovahs witnesses sect it's worse
than that, they not only don't believe much of it, but change what it say's.

Mat 15:9  But in vain they do worship me, teaching for doctrines the commandments of men.

Pro 30:6  Add thou not unto his words, lest he reprove thee, and thou be found a liar.
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by johnw74: 11:59pm On Jan 30, 2017

false jw claim to be the only true church,
so do many others

The Only True Church

Just about everyone who has started a movement has declared themselves the only true church on earth. In this they claim one must join their exclusive group or organization to be saved and to be a Christian. Many believe there has been a complete apostasy already, so there is need of a full restoration. While God does have a true Church on earth, he has already stated how one enters to be part of this Church. First lets go through the many familiar and some not so familiar groups that claim to be the ONE TRUE CHURCH. Then we will look at how one enters the true church.

Mormonism LDS- 13th LDS President Ezra Taft Benson, “This is not just another Church. This is not just one of a family of Christian churches. This is the Church and kingdom of God, the only true Church upon the face of the earth...” (Teachings of Ezra Taft Benson, p.164-165). This church is the only true and living church on the face of the whole earth (D and C 1:30) “There is no salvation outside the church of Jesus Christ of Latter -day Saints (Mormon Doctrine, p.670)

“Behold there are save two churches only; the one is the Church of the Lamb of God and the other is the church of the devil; wherefore who so belongeth not to the church of the lamb of God belongeth to that great church; which is the mother of abominations; and she is the LovePeddler of all the earth.” (The Book of Mormon, 1 Nephi 14:10)

on April 8, 1973, LDS Apostle Mark E. Petersen proclaimed that salvation “comes only through the Church itself as the Lord established it... Therefore it was made clearly manifest that salvation is in the Church, and of the Church, and is obtained only through the Church.”

“The Roman Catholic, Greek, and Protestant church, is the great corrupt, ecclesiastical power, represented by great Babylon....” (Orson Pratt, Writings of an Apostle, “Divine Authenticity,” no.6, p.84).

the LDS church is, “the only true and living church upon the face of the whole earth, with which I, the Lord, am well pleased ...” Brigham Young (Mormonism's Second President)

“Our message is so imperative, when you stop to think that the salvation, the eternal salvation of the world, rests upon the shoulders of this Church. When all is said and done, if the world is going to be saved, we have to do it “ (“Church Is Really Doing Well,” Church News (a bi-weekly publication by the Mormon church), July 3 1999, 3)

Jehovah’s Witnesses- The Gospel of the Kingdom ceased to be proclaimed shortly after the death of the apostles. It was not preached again until after 1918.(WT, 12/1/1928, pp. 363-64)

We acknowledge as the visible organization of Jehovah on earth the Watchtower Bible and Tract Society, and recognize the Society as the Channel or instrument through which Jehovah and Christ Jesus give instruction and meat in due season to the household of faith. (Watchtower, April 15, 1939 p. 125)

“ The Watch Tower Bible and Tract Society the one and only channel which the Lord has used in dispensing his truth continually since the beginning of the harvest period?” (WT 4/1/1919, p. 6414)

“The world is full of Bibles…why then do the people not know which was to go? Because, they do not also have the teaching or law of the mother, which is light.”(WT 5/1/1957, p.274)

“Outside the true Christian congregation what alternative organization is there? Only Satan’s organization…”(Watchtower 3/1/1979 p.24)

“Consider too, the fact that Jehovah's organization alone in all the earth is directed by God's holy spirit or active force.” (Watchtower, July 1, 1973, page 402)

continue here: http://www.letusreason.org/cult12.htm
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by brocab: 10:55am On Jan 31, 2017
The Jw's are lost my brother, I am now writing about the tithing lie.
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by goodnews201668: 8:23pm On Jan 31, 2017
Sorry oooh, I have important things to do with my time than all this jaga jaga you want to drag me into.
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by goodnews201668: 8:24pm On Jan 31, 2017
goodnews201668:

Sorry oooh, I have important things to do with my time than all this jaga jaga you want to drag me into.
brocab:
Yes you are here and hiding.
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by brocab: 2:28am On Feb 02, 2017
Come out, Come out, where ever you are? The secret society had risen. goodnews had changed his name to badnews.
[quote author=goodnews201668 post=53304120][/quote]
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by johnw74: 11:27pm On Feb 11, 2017

false jw don't believe that the Word-Jesus Christ is God

Joh 1:1  In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God

Joh 10:28  And I give unto them eternal life; and they shall never perish, neither shall any man pluck them out of my hand. 
Joh 10:29  My Father, which gave them me, is greater than all; and no man is able to pluck them out of my Father's hand. 
Joh 10:30  I and my Father are one.

Jesus and His Father are not one person, but one Spirit, one God, God is a Spirit

also false jw don't believe that the Holy Spirit is God

God is a Spirit, the Spirit of God is the Holy Spirit

Joh_4:24  God is a Spirit: and they that worship him must worship him in spirit and in truth.

1Co_3:16  Know ye not that ye are the temple of God, and that the Spirit of God dwelleth in you?

Joh_14:23  Jesus answered and said unto him, If a man love me, he will keep my words: and my Father will love him, and we will come unto him, and make our abode with him.

1 Like

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by johnw74: 4:26am On Mar 12, 2017
More facts people should know about the antichrist jehovahs witnesses sect

The antichrist jehovah's witnesses sect say in this thread that the Alpha and Omega is Father God,
however the scriptures show that the Alpha and Omega is Jesus Christ.

These verses below show that the Alpha and Omega is the beginning and the ending,
they show that the beginning and the ending is the first and the last,
and that the first and the last is Jesus Christ:

Rev_1:8  I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the ending, saith the Lord, which is, and which was, and which is to come, the Almighty.

The above verse say's that the Alpha and Omega is the beginning and the ending, the Almighty,
the below verse say's that the Alpha and omega, the beginning and the ending, is the first and the last:

Rev_22:13  I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end, the first and the last.

And this verse below shows that the first and the last is Jesus Christ:

Rev_2:8  And unto the angel of the church in Smyrna write; These things saith the first and the last, which was dead, and is alive;
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by johnw74: 12:55am On Mar 14, 2017
More

It is the Word-Jesus Christ, who through His Angel speaks to John:

Rev 1:1  The Revelation of Jesus Christ, which God gave unto him, to shew unto his servants things which must shortly come to pass; and he sent and signified it by his angel unto his servant John:

Rev 22:16  I Jesus have sent mine angel to testify unto you these things in the churches. I am the root and the offspring of David, and the bright and morning star. 

Rev 22:20  He which testifieth these things saith, Surely I come quickly. Amen. Even so, come, Lord Jesus.

When things are said in revelation, such as "I am Alpha and Omega"
it is Jesus speaking through His Angel.
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by johnw74: 2:05am On Mar 17, 2017
More

The Lord(Jesus) said:
Rev 1:8  I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the ending, saith the Lord, which is, and which was, and which is to come, the Almighty.

The Lord(Jesus) continued:
Rev 1:11  Saying, I am Alpha and Omega, the first and the last: and, What thou seest, write in a book, and send it unto the seven churches which are in Asia; unto Ephesus, and unto Smyrna, and unto Pergamos, and unto Thyatira, and unto Sardis, and unto Philadelphia, and unto Laodicea.

John turned to see who was speaking to him:
Rev 1:12  And I turned to see the voice that spake with me. And being turned, I saw seven golden candlesticks; 
Rev 1:13  And in the midst of the seven candlesticks one like unto the Son of man, clothed with a garment down to the foot, and girt about the paps with a golden girdle.

Jesus affirmed to John that it is indeed Him:

Rev 1:17  And when I saw him, I fell at his feet as dead. And he laid his right hand upon me, saying unto me, Fear not; I am the first and the last: 
Rev 1:18  I am he that liveth, and was dead; and, behold, I am alive for evermore, Amen; and have the keys of hell and of death.

Actually throughout revelation it is Jesus talking through His angel:
Rev 1:1  The Revelation of Jesus Christ, which God gave unto him, to shew unto his servants things which must shortly come to pass; and he sent and signified it by his angel unto his servant John:

Rev 22:16  I Jesus have sent mine angel to testify unto you these things in the churches. I am the root and the offspring of David, and the bright and morning star.

Of course Alpha and Omega is God, Father and Son,
In Revelation Alpha and Omega is Jesus Christ speaking through His Angel.
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by Crysthaniel(m): 11:19pm On Dec 03, 2017
johnw74:

The antichrist jehovah's witnesses sect say in this thread that the Alpha and Omega is Father God,

These verses below show that the Alpha and Omega is the beginning and the ending,

Rev_1:8  I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the ending, saith the Lord, which is, and which was, and which is to come, the Almighty.

The above verse say's that the Alpha and Omega is the beginning and the ending, the Almighty,
the below verse say's that the Alpha and omega, the beginning and the ending, is the first and the last:

Rev_22:13  I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end, the first and the last.

Rev_2:8  And unto the angel of the church in Smyrna write; These things saith the first and the last, which was dead, and is alive;
johnw74:

Rev_1:8  [color=#990000]I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the ending, saith the Lord, which is, and which was, and which is to come, the Almighty.

[/color]
johnw74:

who told you that this verses point to Jesus as God?? Undoubtedly this verse point to an all mighty the beginning it self and the end... No place in the Bible says that Jesus was God... For example in the ancient Isreal, Moses warn the Israelites that their God is one God deutronomey6:4

1 Like

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by Crysthaniel(m): 11:31pm On Dec 03, 2017
johnw74:

false jw say the Word Jesus Christ is not God, the Holy Spirit is not God

Gen 1:1  In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth. 
Gen 1:2  And the earth was without form, and void; and darkness was upon the face of the deep. And the Spirit of God moved upon the face of the waters.

Psa 33:6  By the word of the LORD were the heavens made; and all the host of them by the breath of his mouth.

Joh 1:3  All things were made by him(the Word); and without him(the Word) was not any thing made that was made.

God created = the Spirit of God moved = by the word of the LORD = by His breath(Spirit) = him(the Word)
The Word of God is the Spirit of God, He is the Holy Spirit

God(Father and Son) is a Spirit
Joh_4:24  God is a Spirit: and they that worship him must worship him in spirit and in truth.

God and the Word is the Holy Spirit
Joh_14:23  Jesus answered and said unto him, If a man love me, he will keep my words: and my Father will love him, and we will come unto him, and make our abode with him.

God and the Word is God
Joh 1:1  In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.
if Jesus now Is the God , why did he pray everytime he wanted to perform the miracles.. Especially the one of Lazarus?? Jesus truly say his motives for praying before he say words to Lazarus John 11:41-42 he wanted all to know that he is not the one doing the works that there is a father greater than him in the heaven who has sent him to the earth. John14:28.:john 17:3

1 Like

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by brocab: 12:20am On Dec 04, 2017
{Luke 5:21} Not only did He pray-He forgave sins, no-one can forgive sins, but Jehovah God alone..
I suppose I could ask you this question? Why didn't Elijah and Moses visit God in heaven, while they were already there in Spirit, instead they came to Jesus in Spirit on the Mount?
Is it because they made the wrong turn-all maybe Elijah and Moses did visit Emmanuel in Spirit, Jehovah God who became flesh and lived among men..
Crysthaniel:
if Jesus now Is the God , why did he pray every time he wanted to perform the miracles.. Especially the one of Lazarus?? Jesus truly say his motives for praying before he say words to Lazarus John 11:41-42 he wanted all to know that he is not the one doing the works that there is a father greater than him in the heaven who has sent him to the earth. John14:28.:john 17:3
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by brocab: 12:53am On Dec 04, 2017
This is always the same old argument with JW's, they are not of Us, nor do they preach the Word of God to be one of Us.
{John 17:21} I am not asking on behalf of them alone, but also on behalf of those who will believe in Me, through their message. That all of them maybe one, as You Father are in Me and "I" in You, May they also be in Us, so the world may believe that You sent Me.
Question: "Is Jesus God? Did Jesus ever claim to be God?"
Answer: The Bible never records Jesus saying the precise words, “I am God.” That does not mean, however, that He did not proclaim that He is God.
Take for example Jesus’ words in {John 10:30} “I and the Father are one.”
We need only to look at the Jews’ reaction to His statement to know He was claiming to be God.
They tried to stone Him for this very reason: “You, a mere man, claim to be God” (John 10:33). The Jews understood exactly what Jesus was claiming—deity. When Jesus declared, “I and the Father are one,” He was saying that He and the Father are of one nature and essence.
{John 8:58} is another example. Jesus declared, “I tell you the truth … before Abraham was born, I am!” Jews who heard this statement responded by taking up stones to kill Him for blasphemy, as the Mosaic Law commanded (Leviticus 24:16).
John reiterates the concept of Jesus’ deity: “The Word [Jesus] was God” and “the Word became flesh” (John 1:1, 14)
These verses clearly indicate that Jesus is God in the flesh.
{Acts 20:28} tells us, “Be shepherds of the church of God, which he bought with his own blood.” Who bought the church with His own blood? Jesus Christ.
And this same verse declares that God purchased His church with His own blood. Therefore, Jesus is God!
Thomas the disciple declared concerning Jesus, “My Lord and my God” (John 20:28).
Jesus does not correct him.
{Titus 2:13} encourages us to wait for the coming of our God and Savior, Jesus Christ (see also 2 Peter 1:1).
In {Hebrews 1:8} the Father declares of Jesus, “But about the Son he says, ‘Your throne, O God, will last forever and ever, and righteousness will be the scepter of your kingdom.’” The Father refers to Jesus as “O God,” indicating that Jesus is indeed God.
In Revelation, an angel instructed the apostle John to only worship God (Revelation 19:10)
Several times in Scripture Jesus receives worship (Matthew 2:11; 14:33; 28:9, 17; Luke 24:52; John 9:38).
He never rebukes people for worshiping Him. If Jesus were not God, He would have told people to not worship Him, just as the angel in Revelation did.
There are many other passages of Scripture that argue for Jesus’ deity.
The most important reason that Jesus has to be God is that, if He is not God, His death would not have been sufficient to pay the penalty for the sins of the world (1 John 2:2)
A created being, which Jesus would be if He were not God, could not pay the infinite penalty required for sin against an infinite God.
Only God could pay such an infinite penalty.

Only God could take on the sins of the world (2 Corinthians 5:21) die, and be resurrected, proving His victory over sin and death.
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by Crysthaniel(m): 11:11pm On Dec 04, 2017
brocab:
This is always the same old argument with JW's, they are not of Us, nor do they preach the Word of God to be one of Us.
{John 17:21} I am not asking on behalf of them alone, but also on behalf of those who will believe in Me, through their message. That all of them maybe one, as You Father are in Me and "I" in You, May they also be in Us, so the world may believe that You sent Me.
Question: "Is Jesus God? Did Jesus ever claim to be God?"
Answer: The Bible never records Jesus saying the precise words, “I am God.” That does not mean, however, that He did not proclaim that He is God.
Take for example Jesus’ words in {John 10:30} “I and the Father are one.”
We need only to look at the Jews’ reaction to His statement to know He was claiming to be God.
They tried to stone Him for this very reason: “You, a mere man, claim to be God” (John 10:33). The Jews understood exactly what Jesus was claiming—deity. When Jesus declared, “I and the Father are one,” He was saying that He and the Father are of one nature and essence.
{John 8:58} is another example. Jesus declared, “I tell you the truth … before Abraham was born, I am!” Jews who heard this statement responded by taking up stones to kill Him for blasphemy, as the Mosaic Law commanded (Leviticus 24:16).
John reiterates the concept of Jesus’ deity: “The Word [Jesus] was God” and “the Word became flesh” (John 1:1, 14)
These verses clearly indicate that Jesus is God in the flesh.
{Acts 20:28} tells us, “Be shepherds of the church of God, which he bought with his own blood.” Who bought the church with His own blood? Jesus Christ.
And this same verse declares that God purchased His church with His own blood. Therefore, Jesus is God!
Thomas the disciple declared concerning Jesus, “My Lord and my God” (John 20:28).
Jesus does not correct him.
{Titus 2:13} encourages us to wait for the coming of our God and Savior, Jesus Christ (see also 2 Peter 1:1).
In {Hebrews 1:8} the Father declares of Jesus, “But about the Son he says, ‘Your throne, O God, will last forever and ever, and righteousness will be the scepter of your kingdom.’” The Father refers to Jesus as “O God,” indicating that Jesus is indeed God.
In Revelation, an angel instructed the apostle John to only worship God (Revelation 19:10)
Several times in Scripture Jesus receives worship (Matthew 2:11; 14:33; 28:9, 17; Luke 24:52; John 9:38).
He never rebukes people for worshiping Him. If Jesus were not God, He would have told people to not worship Him, just as the angel in Revelation did.
There are many other passages of Scripture that argue for Jesus’ deity.
The most important reason that Jesus has to be God is that, if He is not God, His death would not have been sufficient to pay the penalty for the sins of the world (1 John 2:2)
A created being, which Jesus would be if He were not God, could not pay the infinite penalty required for sin against an infinite God.
Only God could pay such an infinite penalty.

Only God could take on the sins of the world (2 Corinthians 5:21) die, and be resurrected, proving His victory over sin and death.

Jesus’ early followers did not view him as being
equal to Almighty God. For example, the apostle
Paul wrote that after Jesus was resurrected, God
“exalted him [Jesus] to a superior position.”
Obviously, Paul did not believe that Jesus was
Almighty God. Otherwise, how could God exalt
Jesus to a superior position? —Philippians 2:9 .

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by Crysthaniel(m): 11:16pm On Dec 04, 2017
Jesus’ opposers accused him of making himself
equal to God. ( John 5:18; 10:30-33 ) However,
Jesus never claimed to be on the same level as
Almighty God. He said: “The Father is greater
than I am.”— John 14:28 . Jesus never called him self God it's the scribes and pharises that accused him of him (Jesus saying that he is God) so they plan to kill him

you see even the scribes and pharises can never take it from Jesus to be God.. It is not possible so they lied that he claimed to be God so that gives them the fake reason why they want to kill Jesus..

1 Like

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by Crysthaniel(m): 11:20pm On Dec 04, 2017
[quote author=Crysthaniel post=62986673]Jesus’ opposers accused him of making himself
equal to God. ( John 5:18; 10:30-33 ) However,
Jesus never claimed to be on the same level as
Almighty God. He said: “The Father is greater
than I am.”— John 14:28 . Jesus never called him self God it's the scribes and pharises that accused him of him (Jesus saying that he is God) so they plan to kill him

] On his final night as a
human, Jesus told his disciples: “If you ask the
Father for anything, he will give it to you in my
name.” ( John 16:23 ) Jesus thus taught us to
pray to the one who is both his Father and our
Father, Jehovah God.— John 20:17 .
HIS EXAMPLE: In line with the way he taught
others to pray, Jesus personally prayed: “I
publicly praise you, Father, Lord of heaven and
earth.” ( Luke 10:21 ) On another occasion, “Jesus
raised his eyes heavenward and said: ‘Father, I
thank you that you have heard me.’” ( John
11:41 ) And as he was dying, Jesus prayed:
“Father, into your hands I entrust my
spirit.” ( Luke 23:46 ) In praying to his heavenly
Father—the “Lord of heaven and earth”—Jesus set
a clear example for all to follow. ( Matthew 11:25;
26:41, 42; 1 John 2:6 ) Is that how Jesus’ early
disciples understood his instructions?
TO WHOM DID THE EARLY
CHRISTIANS PRAY?
Within weeks of Jesus’ return to heaven, his
disciples were being harassed and threatened by
their opposers. ( Acts 4:18 ) Of course, they
reached out in prayer—but to whom did they
turn? “They raised their voices with one accord to
God,” praying that he would continue helping
them “through the name of [his] holy servant
Jesus.” ( Acts 4:24, 30 ) So the disciples followed
Jesus’ guidelines on prayer. They prayed to God,
not to Jesus.
Years later, the apostle Paul described the
manner in which he and his associates prayed.
Writing to fellow Christians, he said: “We always
thank God, the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ,
when we pray for you.” ( Colossians 1:3 ) Paul also
wrote to his fellow believers about “always giving
thanks to our God and Father for everything in the
name of our Lord Jesus Christ.” ( Ephesians 5:20 )
From these words, we see that Paul encouraged
others to pray to his “God and Father for
everything”—but, of course, in Jesus’ name.—
Colossians 3:17 .
Like the early Christians, we can show our love
for Jesus by heeding his advice on prayer. ( John
14:15 ) As we pray to our heavenly Father—and to
him alone—the words of Psalm 116:1, 2 will
become ever more meaningful to us: “I love
Jehovah because he hears my voice . . . I will call
on him as long as I live.” *

1 Like

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by Crysthaniel(m): 11:37pm On Dec 04, 2017
[quote author=Crysthaniel post=62986737][/quote] This is not what about jehovah witnesses says.. We say according to the Bible... Note John 1:18 says NO MAN AS SEEN GOD AT ANY TIME.. also 1john 4:12says the same.. Jesus is not God but jehovah's first ever creation.. Colosians 1:15

Also shortly before his death Jesus made some declarations in John 17:3-8 please endeavor to read this Bible portion..

1 Like

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by brocab: 11:38pm On Dec 04, 2017
Please try writing on your own page..[quote author=Crysthaniel post=62986545][/quote]
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by Crysthaniel(m): 11:45pm On Dec 04, 2017
brocab:
Please try writing on your own page..
please i don't know how am new to nairaland... Please how can I write on my page?

1 Like

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by brocab: 12:09am On Dec 05, 2017
Well done, good and faithful servant..Are you a JW?
Crysthaniel:
please i don't know how am new to nairaland... Please how can I write on my page?
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by brocab: 12:14am On Dec 05, 2017
Now I see you are a JW, had you notice, the scripture says no-one had seen God at anytime, because God is Spirit, and His Spirit the Holy Spirit was in Christ and Christ in the Father at the same time.
I" and the Father are one.. Those who believe in Christ, are connected to Him in Word and in truth.
We preach what, Jesus preached.
Have you actually read {John 17:3-8} Verse 5 and now O Father glorify Me with Yourself, with the Glory I had with You before the world was.
Have you not read {Isaiah 42:8} I am the Lord that is My name, and My Glory will I not give to another.
And Jesus is praying this to the Father, Glorify Me with Yourself, like I was before time began.
Crysthaniel:
This is not what about jehovah witnesses says.. We say according to the Bible... Note John 1:18 says NO MAN AS SEEN GOD AT ANY TIME.. also 1john 4:12says the same.. Jesus is not God but jehovah's first ever creation.. Colosians 1:15

Also shortly before his death Jesus made some declarations in John 17:3-8 please endeavor to read this Bible portion..
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by Crysthaniel(m): 8:51pm On Dec 05, 2017
brocab:
Now I see you are a JW, had you notice, the scripture says no-one had seen God at anytime, because God is Spirit, and His Spirit the Holy Spirit was in Christ and Christ in the Father at the same time.
I" and the Father are one.. Those who believe in Christ, are connected to Him in Word and in truth.
We preach what, Jesus preached.
Have you actually read {John 17:3-8} Verse 5 and now O Father glorify Me with Yourself, with the Glory I had with You before the world was.
Have you not read {Isaiah 42:8} I am the Lord that is My name, and My Glory will I not give to another.
And Jesus is praying this to the Father, Glorify Me with Yourself, like I was before time began.
Now I see you are a JW, had you notice, the
scripture says no-one had seen God at anytime,
because(God is Spirit, and His Spirit the Holy
Spirit was in Christ and Christ in the Father at
the same time.) What you write here is not possible brother let's be true to ourselves...

Christ can'not be in the father because there were instances that jehovah(the father) spoke directly from heaven concerning the approval of his son both at baptism and even in the transfiguration Luke 3:22, Matt 17:5 one thing to note from this two occurrences was that Jesus was already filled with the Holy Spirit before the Father declared from heaven so we can say that the father and son are different...

Remember Jesus words 'am the WAY the TRUTH and LIFE no one comes to the father except through me John 14:6 what comes to mind 1 or 2?

1 Like

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by Crysthaniel(m): 9:35pm On Dec 05, 2017
[quote author=Crysthaniel post=63013722 (God is Spirit, and His Spirit the Holy
the same time.) What you write here is not possible brother let's be true to ourselves...

Christ can'not be in the father because there were instances that jehovah(the father) spoke directly from heaven concerning the approval of his son both at baptism and even in the transfiguration Luke 3:22, Matt 17:5 one thing to note from this two occurrences was that Jesus was already filled with the Holy Spirit before the Father declared from heaven so we can say that the father and son are different...

Remember Jesus words 'am the WAY the TRUTH and LIFE no one comes to the father except through me John 14:6 what comes to mind 1 or 2? [/quote]

Also remember the Bible made it clear that God is the head of christ 1 Corinthian 11:3

1 Like

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by brocab: 12:15am On Dec 06, 2017
I hope you don't mind reading the truth, about who Christ really is, and I Pray this will open up some light over you "JW" 'who chooses to stay in darkness, your disobedience against the Lord God, when He comes back, you will surely be delivered into your paradise of burning fire for eternity.
I find you JW's quite unstable in all your ways, you are arguing against the bible, one verse says this, and you disagree, wake up and ask the Lord into your lives, accept the Holy Spirit to guild you in all truth.
"And this is eternal life, that they may know You, the only true God, and Jesus Christ whom You have sent," (John 17:3)
The Jehovah's Witnesses, among others, cite {John 17:3} as a proof-text to deny the Trinity and claim that Jesus Christ is not God. They reason is that if Jesus were God, then He would not have called the Father, "the only true God." If the Father is the only true God, then it must require that Jesus cannot be God.
First, of all, it is not proper to make a theological doctrine out of one verse. Of this, the Jehovah's Witnesses are sometimes guilty. Nevertheless, they do tend to take one or two verses on a subject and use them to interpret all the others. Instead of getting a balanced position, they arrive at an interpretation that is in agreement with their theological position. This is called "proof-texting" and is something the Jehovah's Witnesses frequently do.
Second, the context of Jesus' comment was that He was speaking as a man to His God. Remember, Jesus is both God and man, the second person of the Trinity, and the word made flesh (John 1:1, 14)
Since He was both divine and man, as a man, He would naturally and properly say that His Father was the only True God. He was not denying His own divinity but affirming the Trueness of God as was done in the OT: "Now, O LORD our God, deliver us from his hand that all the kingdoms of the earth may know that You alone, LORD, are God," (Isaiah 37:20).
The truth is that Jesus was a man made under the Law (Gal. 4:4); and as a man, He would be subject to God.
Only, in this case, Jesus was subject to the Father. That is why Jesus called the Father the only true God; but it is not a phrase that excludes Christ, for Christ Himself said, "Before Abraham was, I am," (John 8:58) and did not deny being called God by Thomas in {John 20:28}
Third, {John 17:3} must be examined in the light of the totality of scripture. We see that Jesus is called God in {John 1:1, 14; 8:58; 20:28; Col. 2:9; and Heb. 1:8} Therefore, {John 17:3} cannot be interpreted in a way that disagrees with other scriptures. Of course, some people simply state that {John 17:3} cannot allow for Jesus being God, but the simple fact is that Jesus is called God by God and others. Therefore, the whole of scripture must be harmonized.
Fourth, this verse reflects the sonship of Jesus. The Father and the Son have a unique relationship. Jesus is the eternal Son. The terms Father and Son denote a relationship which is why God is called the God of the Son in {2 Cor. 11:31}
Fifth, Jesus identifies Himself with the Father. Jesus is in the Father, and the Father is in Jesus (John 10:38)
Jesus is one with the Father (John 10:30)
They are not divided in essence. So, in one sense Jesus is in the Father; and if the Father is the only true God, then Jesus is the True God.
Also, in {1 John 5:20} Jesus is called the only true God: "And we know that the Son of God has come, and has given us understanding, in order that we might know Him who is true, and we are in Him who is true, in His Son Jesus Christ. This is the true God and eternal life." Jesus is not contradicting the word.
Sixth, if we are to be consistent using the Jehovah's Witness logic that the Father is the only true God, then the following verses present a problem - if we use their logic.
"For certain persons have crept in unnoticed, those who were long beforehand marked out for this condemnation, ungodly persons who turn the grace of our God into licentiousness and deny our only Master and Lord, Jesus Christ," (Jude 4)
Does this mean that the Father is not our Master and Lord? Of course not. Yet, Jesus is called our only Master and Lord.
"There was the true light which, coming into the world, enlightens every man. He was in the world, and the world was made through Him, and the world did not know Him,"(John 1:9-10)
Here we see Jesus being called the true light. Does this mean that the Father is not the true light? If not, then we have both the Son and the Father being the true light.
"And Jesus said to him, "Why do you call Me good? No one is good except God alone," (Mark 10:18)
Does this verse mean that Jesus is not good? Jesus said only God was good. Then, if we use the Jehovah's Witness logic, Jesus is not good. Of course, that doesn't make any sense.
"I, even I, am the Lord [YHWH}; And there is no savior besides Me," (Isaiah 43:11)
We know that Jesus is the Savior. Again, according to Witness logic, Jesus could not be the Savior since the Bible tells us that YHWH is the only Savior.
"Blessed be the Lord God, the God of Israel, Who alone works wonders," (Psalm 72:18)
Jesus performed many miracles. But if the Lord [YHWH] is the one who alone performs wonders, how then can it be that Jesus also?
"Thus says the Lord, your Redeemer, and the one who formed you from the womb, 'I, the Lord [YHWH], am the maker of all things, Stretching out the heavens by Myself, And spreading out the earth all alone,'" (Isaiah 44:24)
According to {John 1:3 and Col. 1:16-17} Jesus made all things. With JW logic you would have a problem.
{Col. 1:16-17} says, "For by Him all things were created, both in the heavens and on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or dominions or rulers or authorities, all things have been created by Him and for Him. And He is before all things, and in Him all things hold together." Since God alone created all things, how could Jesus have done it?
I am not expecting you to know any of the truth, you have already denied Christ in your hearts, if you don't repent, God Jesus will deliver you to your paradise of burning hell fire {Revelation 20:12-13}
Crysthaniel:
Now I see you are a JW, had you notice, the
scripture says no-one had seen God at anytime,
because(God is Spirit, and His Spirit the Holy

Remember Jesus words 'am the WAY the TRUTH and LIFE no one comes to the father except through me John 14:6 what comes to mind 1 or 2?
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by brocab: 3:30am On Dec 06, 2017
These are the many verses I have laid out on this page-as a sign to prove JW's are not even Christian, but a false religion against Christ, and the Father that is in Christ. Lets put it to the test-how many JW's actually believes these verses exist, do they believe in Hell fire? Do they believe Jesus has power to caste them into the outer darkness "Hell fire if they don't repent.
And Jesus is the One true God and everlasting life. {John 17:3}
{Revelation 21:8} But as for the cowardly, the faithless, the detestable, as for murderers, the sexually immoral, sorcerers, idolaters, and all liars, their portion will be in the lake that burns with fire and sulfur, which is the second death.”
JW's believe those who have been caste out of there Church, are the disobedient God will condemn. Marriages have been separated families have been torn apart from mothers without children and husbands without wife, because the JW's believe they are God's chosen, and God punishes those who disagrees with their watchtowers kingdom.
{Matthew 25:41} “Then he will say to those on his left, ‘Depart from me, you cursed, into the eternal fire prepared for the devil and his angels.
{Matthew 25:46} And these will go away into eternal punishment, but the righteous into eternal life.”
{Matthew 10:28} And do not fear those who kill the body but cannot kill the soul. Rather fear him who can destroy both soul and body in hell.
{Romans 6:23} For the wages of sin is death, but the free gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord.
JW's don't believe we are saved through Christ-only Jehovah can save you.
{Romans 2:6-8} He will render to each one according to his works: to those who by patience in well-doing seek for glory and honor and immortality, he will give eternal life; but for those who are self-seeking and do not obey the truth, but obey unrighteousness, there will be wrath and fury.
JW's believe only their works will give them life with father Jehovah.
{2 Thessalonians 1:9} They will suffer the punishment of eternal destruction, away from the presence of the Lord and from the glory of his might,
JW's believes God won't punished His people the JW's, but punish those who aren't JW's on Earth..
{Mark 9:43} And if your hand causes you to sin, cut it off. It is better for you to enter life crippled than with two hands to go to hell, to the unquenchable fire.
{Revelation 20:15} And if anyone's name was not found written in the book of life, he was thrown into the lake of fire.
{Jude 1:7} Just as Sodom and Gomorrah and the surrounding cities, which likewise indulged in sexual immorality and pursued unnatural desire, serve as an example by undergoing a punishment of eternal fire.
{John 3:36} Whoever believes in the Son has eternal life; whoever does not obey the Son shall not see life, but the wrath of God remains on him.
{Luke 16:19-31} “There was a rich man who was clothed in purple and fine linen and who feasted sumptuously every day. And at his gate was laid a poor man named Lazarus, covered with sores, who desired to be fed with what fell from the rich man's table. Moreover, even the dogs came and licked his sores. The poor man died and was carried by the angels to Abraham's side. The rich man also died and was buried, and in Hades, being in torment, he lifted up his eyes and saw Abraham far off and Lazarus at his side. ...
{Mark 9:48} ‘where their worm does not die and the fire is not quenched.’
{2 Peter 2:4} For if God did not spare angels when they sinned, but cast them into hell and committed them to chains of gloomy darkness to be kept until the judgment;
{Revelation 20:14} Then Death and Hades were thrown into the lake of fire. This is the second death, the lake of fire.
{Revelation 14:11} And the smoke of their torment goes up forever and ever, and they have no rest, day or night, these worshipers of the beast and its image, and whoever receives the mark of its name.”
{Matthew 23:33} You serpents, you brood of vipers, how are you to escape being sentenced to hell?
{Luke 16:24} And he called out, ‘Father Abraham, have mercy on me, and send Lazarus to dip the end of his finger in water and cool my tongue, for I am in anguish in this flame.’
{John 3} “For God so loved the world, that he gave his only Son, that whoever believes in him should not perish but have eternal life.
JW's don't believe Jesus Christ have the authority to give life, only Jehovah can give life and save.
{Revelation 2:11} He who has an ear, let him hear what the Spirit says to the churches. The one who conquers will not be hurt by the second death.’
{1 Timothy 5:8} But if anyone does not provide for his relatives, and especially for members of his household, he has denied the faith and is worse than an unbeliever.
{1 Corinthians 15:26} The last enemy to be destroyed is death.
{1 Peter 3:19} In which he went and proclaimed to the spirits in prison,
{James 4:7}Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil, and he will flee from you.
These are just the few the JW's don't believe in.
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by Crysthaniel(m): 9:50pm On Dec 06, 2017
brocab:
These are the many verses I have laid out on this page-as a sign to prove JW's are not even Christian, but a false religion against Christ, and the Father that is in Christ. Lets put it to the test-how many JW's actually believes these verses exist, do they believe in Hell fire? Do they believe Jesus has power to caste them into the outer darkness "Hell fire if they don't repent.
And Jesus is the One true God and everlasting life. {John 17:3}
{Revelation 21:8} But as for the cowardly, the faithless, the detestable, as for murderers, the sexually immoral, sorcerers, idolaters, and all liars, their portion will be in the lake that burns with fire and sulfur, which is the second death.”
JW's believe those who have been caste out of there Church, are the disobedient God will condemn. Marriages have been separated families have been torn apart from mothers without children and husbands without wife, because the JW's believe they are God's chosen, and God punishes those who disagrees with their watchtowers kingdom.
{Matthew 25:41} “Then he will say to those on his left, ‘Depart from me, you cursed, into the eternal fire prepared for the devil and his angels.
{Matthew 25:46} And these will go away into eternal punishment, but the righteous into eternal life.”
{Matthew 10:28} And do not fear those who kill the body but cannot kill the soul. Rather fear him who can destroy both soul and body in hell.
{Romans 6:23} For the wages of sin is death, but the free gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord.
JW's don't believe we are saved through Christ-only Jehovah can save you.
{Romans 2:6-8} He will render to each one according to his works: to those who by patience in well-doing seek for glory and honor and immortality, he will give eternal life; but for those who are self-seeking and do not obey the truth, but obey unrighteousness, there will be wrath and fury.
JW's believe only their works will give them life with father Jehovah.
{2 Thessalonians 1:9} They will suffer the punishment of eternal destruction, away from the presence of the Lord and from the glory of his might,
JW's believes God won't punished His people the JW's, but punish those who aren't JW's on Earth..
{Mark 9:43} And if your hand causes you to sin, cut it off. It is better for you to enter life crippled than with two hands to go to hell, to the unquenchable fire.
{Revelation 20:15} And if anyone's name was not found written in the book of life, he was thrown into the lake of fire.
{Jude 1:7} Just as Sodom and Gomorrah and the surrounding cities, which likewise indulged in sexual immorality and pursued unnatural desire, serve as an example by undergoing a punishment of eternal fire.
{John 3:36} Whoever believes in the Son has eternal life; whoever does not obey the Son shall not see life, but the wrath of God remains on him.
{Luke 16:19-31} “There was a rich man who was clothed in purple and fine linen and who feasted sumptuously every day. And at his gate was laid a poor man named Lazarus, covered with sores, who desired to be fed with what fell from the rich man's table. Moreover, even the dogs came and licked his sores. The poor man died and was carried by the angels to Abraham's side. The rich man also died and was buried, and in Hades, being in torment, he lifted up his eyes and saw Abraham far off and Lazarus at his side. ...
{Mark 9:48} ‘where their worm does not die and the fire is not quenched.’
{2 Peter 2:4} For if God did not spare angels when they sinned, but cast them into hell and committed them to chains of gloomy darkness to be kept until the judgment;
{Revelation 20:14} Then Death and Hades were thrown into the lake of fire. This is the second death, the lake of fire.
{Revelation 14:11} And the smoke of their torment goes up forever and ever, and they have no rest, day or night, these worshipers of the beast and its image, and whoever receives the mark of its name.”
{Matthew 23:33} You serpents, you brood of vipers, how are you to escape being sentenced to hell?
{Luke 16:24} And he called out, ‘Father Abraham, have mercy on me, and send Lazarus to dip the end of his finger in water and cool my tongue, for I am in anguish in this flame.’
{John 3} “For God so loved the world, that he gave his only Son, that whoever believes in him should not perish but have eternal life.
JW's don't believe Jesus Christ have the authority to give life, only Jehovah can give life and save.
{Revelation 2:11} He who has an ear, let him hear what the Spirit says to the churches. The one who conquers will not be hurt by the second death.’
{1 Timothy 5:8} But if anyone does not provide for his relatives, and especially for members of his household, he has denied the faith and is worse than an unbeliever.
{1 Corinthians 15:26} The last enemy to be destroyed is death.
{1 Peter 3:19} In which he went and proclaimed to the spirits in prison,
{James 4:7}Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil, and he will flee from you.
These are just the few the JW's don't believe in.

I appreciate your effort bro.... Please endeavor to contact jw members in your area face to face and ask them questions about the matter i have done my part.... Note at John 14:28 Jesus said his father is greater than he is....
Waht else can i say brother? Please my watsapp 08175893693 ... Remember Matthew 7:14 says narrow is the way to life only few will EVER find it..

1 Like

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by brocab: 2:26am On Dec 07, 2017
It was an effort wasn't it, but I did it for you, just to show how much you claim to believe in the written Word of God.
Crysthaniel:
Remember Matthew 7:14 says narrow is the way to life only few will EVER find it..
I am glad you have Kept this verse in mind, because denying the Word of God, causes people to stay on the highways, accepting the Word of God will surely keep us on that narrow road.
{John 14:28} You heard me say to you, ‘I am going away, and I will come to you.’ If you loved me, you would have rejoiced, because I am going to the Father, for the Father is greater than I.
If we were to study other scriptures, I am going away, and I will come to you, then it proves Jesus is coming back, Not the Father as the JW's believe.
{Matthew 28:18} If all the authority of heaven and earth had been given to Jesus, then He has all power to send His Holy Spirit to finish the work, He has complete power to make whom He chooses to be, He can be the Father and the Son at the same time because all power had been given to Him, "As we can see, there is no time flame when God had given Jesus all the heavenly authority.
{John 1:14} And the Word became flesh, and dwelt among us.
{If Jesus had all the authority from God then this authority had come within the guild lines from the beginning of time, well before "Jesus and God raised Himself from the dead}.
{John 2:19} Jesus answered destroy this temple and in 3 day's I will raise it up.
{1 Corinthians 6:18} God raised up the Lord?
So what does this mean to you? "They are One Spirit?
But when we see, only One has all the authority, the only One can save, then every verse that say's 'Father 'Son are One the same, we don't separate them, separating them causes confusion within the body of Christ, separating them could lose a multitude of believers away from Him who created all things visible and invisible.
{Isaiah 45:22} Look unto me, and be ye saved, all the ends of the earth: for I am God, and there is none else.
{1 Timothy 1:15} This is a faithful saying and worthy of all acceptance, that Christ Jesus came into the world to save sinners, of whom I am chief.
If you truly believe in Jesus then believe every Word He says, Jesus saves "Jesus" came,"Jesus" died, and "Jesus" lives forevermore?
Crysthaniel:
Please my watsapp 08175893693 ...
Is this your phone number! My home is across the other side of the moon brother..
Crysthaniel:
I appreciate your effort bro.... Please endeavor to contact jw members in your area face to face and ask them questions about the matter i have done my part.... Note at John 14:28 Jesus said his father is greater than he is....
Waht else can i say brother? Please my watsapp 08175893693 ... Remember Matthew 7:14 says narrow is the way to life only few will EVER find it..
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by johnw74: 3:48am On Dec 07, 2017
Crysthaniel:
who told you that this verses point to Jesus as God??

duh

2Co_4:4  In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them.

johnw74:

Rev_1:8 I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the ending saith the Lord, which is, and which was, and which is to come, the Almighty.

Rev_22:13 I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end, the first and the last.

Rev_2:8 And unto the angel of the church in Smyrna write; These things saith the first and the last, which was dead, and is alive;
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by johnw74: 3:55am On Dec 07, 2017
Crysthaniel:
... No place in the Bible says that Jesus was God...

just some:

Joh 1:1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.

Heb 1:8 But unto the Son he saith, Thy throne, O God, is for ever and ever: a sceptre of righteousness is the sceptre of thy kingdom

Mat 1:23 Behold, a virgin shall be with child, and shall bring forth a son, and they shall call his name Emmanuel, which being interpreted is, God with us.

Act 20:28 Take heed therefore unto yourselves, and to all the flock, over the which the Holy Ghost hath made you overseers, to feed the church of God, which he hath purchased with his own blood.

(1) (2) (3) ... (163) (164) (165) (166) (167) (168) (169) ... (278) (Reply)

Sincere Milk — "The Key Of Knowledge" / Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... / Dreams And Their Meanings/ Interpretation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 189
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.