Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,132 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:54 AM

Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them - Religion (169) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them (372273 Views)

Examining Talk That Jehovah's Witnesses Are The Only Ones Preaching Out There / Ghanaian Man Chases Jehovah's Witnesses Out Of His House By Stripping Unclad / What Is Your Reaction When Jehovah Witnesses Knock On Your Door? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (166) (167) (168) (169) (170) (171) (172) ... (278) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by OneJ: 5:24am On Oct 30, 2018
brocab:
Let the truth set U free. {John 8:32}
Question: "Is Jehovah the true name of God?" Answer to this is deafeningly "NO"
Answer: In the Hebrew Scriptures, the name of God is recorded as YHWH. So, where did the name “Jehovah” come from? Ancient Hebrew did not use vowels in its written form. The vowels were pronounced in spoken Hebrew but were not recorded in written Hebrew. The appropriate vowel sounds of words were passed down orally. As a result, when ancient Hebrew is studied, scholars and linguists often do not know with absolute confidence how certain Hebrew words were pronounced.
This particularly becomes an issue when studying the Hebrew name of God, written in the Hebrew Scriptures as YHWH, also known as the tetragrammaton.
Despite much study and debate, it is still not universally agreed upon how the Hebrew name for God YHWH was pronounced. Some prefer “Yahweh” (YAH-way); others prefer “Yehowah,” “Yahuweh,” or “Yahawah”; still the JW's argue for “Jehovah.”
As you can see, virtually everything is up for debate. Should YHWH be pronounced with three syllables or two? Should the vowels be borrowed from Elohim or Adonai?
Should the W be pronounced with more of a W sound or more of a V sound? It is not the purpose of this article to settle the debate. Rather, it is the purpose of this article to discuss the use of “Jehovah.”
The vast majority of Jewish and Christian biblical scholars and linguists do not believe “Jehovah” to be the proper pronunciation of YHWH.
There was no true J sound in ancient Hebrew. Even the Hebrew letter vav, which is transliterated as the W in YHWH is said to have originally had a pronunciation closer to W than the V of Jehovah.
Jehovah is essentially a Germanic pronunciation of the Latinized transliteration of the Hebrew YHWH. It is the letters of the tetragrammaton, Latinized into JHVH, with vowels inserted. “Yahweh” or “Yehowah” is far more likely to be the correct pronunciation.
The form Jehovah, though, is very commonly used. It is used in the King James Version of the Bible {Genesis 22:14; Exodus 6:3; 17:15; Judges 6:24; Psalm 83:18; Isaiah 12:2; 26:4} But not throughout the hole bible.
It is also used, and strenuously promoted by, the Jehovah’s Witnesses. The Jehovah’s Witnesses emphasize the use of Jehovah to the extent that any other name or title for God is viewed as borderline idolatry or outright heresy.
With all of that said, it is not crucial to the Christian faith for the proper pronunciation of YHWH to be known. Both the Old and New Testaments, inspired by God, use generic terms for “God” and “Lord,” including El, Elohim, and Adonai (Hebrew); and Theos and Kurios (Greek). If the authors of Scripture, under the inspiration of the Holy Spirit, were allowed to use these terms, it is not wrong for us to refer to Him as “God” or “Lord,” either.
In conclusion, it is highly unlikely that “Jehovah” is the correct pronunciation of YHWH. Further, it is far more important to know God through faith in Jesus Christ, than it is to know the correct pronunciation of His name in Hebrew.

Straw man's flawed argument.
U have never called the son of God by his actual Hebrew name which incidentally is not 'Jesus', yet U find fault with Jehovah being the name of the Almighty God, that's double standard. Very hypocritical.

The Tetragrammatton "YHWH" in the OT & NT manuscripts were removed & substituted with generic terms Lord, God ,Elohim etc.
Often times, the NT writers spoke, quoted directly from OT, where they used God's name but it was removed in the NT & substituted with Lord. . For instance,Deut 8:3 ,Matt 4:4, Luke 4:4

Eternal life is tied to knowing Jehovah and his only begotten son , Jesus Christ.

" Trust in God; trust also in me" John 14:1.
"Now this is eternal life: That they may know you, the ONLY TRUE GOD ( Yahweh/Jehovah), and Jesus Christ whom you (Yahweh) has sent" John 17:3

1 Like

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by Nobody: 7:15am On Oct 30, 2018
brocab:
The only problem with different denominations, with a slight push in the wrong direction can separate them from any truth about God.
JW's started in 1870-"Charles T Russell was a 3rd degree Mason-like Joseph Smith, both were X Seven day Adventist" "The JW's was a break away from the Seven day's, if Charles Russell searched the Word of God as he should have done-, maybe, just maybe, you would know the truth about Christ, but sadly Charles carried the Seven day's literature through to his next level, Charles felt he was listening to Jehovah, Charles believed he could prophesy dates of the end-times, "Far from any bible truth about the Lord"-this left him and the JW organisation branded as the false prophets.
The Seven day's believe Michael the archangel was Jesus in the flesh-Charles Russell followed by Joseph Smith had carried this same teaching through to their new followers.
I suppose if Charles had enough sense to pull away from the Seven day's, to join a Church in connection with Christ-not Michael the archangel, just maybe, you and your comrades would actually find Christ..
This is the problem with most so called denominations, they separate themselves away from other Churches-Churches that have fellowship with Christ-new denominations believing they have all the answers without the Word of God, how does anybody have fellowship with God to know God, without truly believing He exist..
So in a nutshell Sir, which of all these religions with contradicting doctrines and conflicting teachings is for Jesus? Or are you saying some of these same religions are worshipping Jesus as a flock even when there is contradictions going on within them?

2 Likes

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by johnw74: 12:46pm On Oct 31, 2018
OneJ:

"God is spirit" LIAR .
"God is a spirit" John 4:24.
God Almighty Yahweh no get blood. A spirit has no blood
"For God so loved the y world that HE gave His only begotten son" ," the blood of Jesus his son" to die for our sins John3:16. 1st Jn1:7.

The Almighty God, Yahweh , can NEVER die. 1 tim 6'16. Ps90:2.

Your God is not YAHWEH.

So, your God died ? Kpele... Take heart.

false accuser onej, i must have spanked your bottom did i

i posted four bible verses and your reply is "LIAR"
but then you are a bible disbelieving false jw, aren't you

truly the Word is God, but of course you wouldn't know
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by OneJ: 1:10pm On Oct 31, 2018
johnw74:

false accuser onej, i must have spanked your bottom did i

i posted four bible verses and your reply is "LIAR"
but then you are a bible disbelieving false jw, aren't you

truly the Word is God, but of course you wouldn't know

Hahahahahahaa.
Jumping from pillar to post.
Peddler of false doctrine...
Jesus is not Almighty God, Yahweh

"Rouse yourselves and keep awake.... meeting the requirements of My God" ....He who overcomes , I will make him a pillar in the sanctuary of My God, I will write on him the name of My God...My God...My God"
Rev 3:2,12,21.

1 Like

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by johnw47: 1:18pm On Oct 31, 2018
Crysthaniel:
long time friend
Please read 1corinthians15 verse 23-29

yes i read 1corinthians 15:23-29, the Father is greater than the Son, i know that
and both Father and Son is God, that's what you don't know or believe,
i have posted many verses showing that the word come Jesus is God,
if you haven't seen them ask and i will post them again

Crysthaniel: Also about the alpha and omega issue for Jehovah's case he is the only true the first and the last True God of all of us

i see, Father is the only true first and the last, so Jesus is a false first and the last,
you say the same sort of thing about about john 1:1, Father is God but the Word is "a god"
and please save me your explanations i have heard them

Crysthaniel: Psalms 90:2 from Everlasting to Everlasting also Isaiah 44:6 but for Jesus case Jesus can be also referred to as an alpha and omega at Revelation 1:​17, 18 and2:8. In these verses, the context shows that the one referred to died and later returned to life. Thus, these verses cannot refer to God because he has never died. (Habakkuk 1:​12) However, Jesus died and was resurrected. (Acts 3:​13-​15) He was the first human to be resurrected to immortal spirit life in heaven, where he now lives “forever and ever.” (Revelation 1:​18; Colossians 1:​18) Jesus is the one who performs all resurrections thereafter. (John 6:​40, 44) Therefore, he was the last one to be resurrected directly by Jehovah. (Acts 10:40) In this sense, Jesus can properly be called “the First and the Last.”

Father and Son are both called alpha and omega because the two persons Father and son is the one true God
you don't undersdtand or believe it, kool
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by johnw47: 1:25pm On Oct 31, 2018
OneJ:

Hahahahahahaa.
Mr C.T. Russell is not a Freemason.
Stop that your copy & paste lie lie.

"Rouse yourselves and keep awake.... meeting the requirements of My God" ....He who overcomes , I will make him a pillar in the sanctuary of My God, I will write on him the name of My God...My God...My God"

keep up with your lies that's what you false jw's are good at

i never copied and pasted anything about c.t. russell being a freemason
your confusion is from having the devils spirit in you

Joh_8:44  Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.

Father is the Son's God, and Father has also called the Son God
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by OneJ: 1:47pm On Oct 31, 2018
johnw47:

keep up with your lies that's what you false jw's are good at

i never copied and pasted anything about c.t. russell being a freemason
your confusion is from having the devils spirit in you

Joh_8:44  Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.

Father is the Son's God, and Father has also called the Son God

Agreed , U never pasted about CT Russell.
But U can't twist Rev 3:2,12,21
The Father has never called his son "My God".
The Father Yahweh called men "Gods" Psalm 82:6. In John 10:34-36, Jesus confirmed it but called himself the son of God.
The son of God is a God.
Receive sense.

1 Like

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by johnw47: 1:49pm On Oct 31, 2018
OneJ:

Agreed , U never pasted about CT Russell. But U can't twist Rev 3:2,12,21

truly: "Father is the Son's God, and Father has also called the Son God"
the truth is only twisting to a false jw
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by johnw47: 1:51pm On Oct 31, 2018
OneJ:

Hahahahahahaa.

@bold, well perhaps you know what you mean, but i doubt it
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by johnw47: 2:52pm On Oct 31, 2018
OneJ:

twister onej, what i actually said was "Father has also called the Son God"

johnw47:

"Father is the Son's God, and Father has also called the Son God"

Heb 1:8  But unto the Son he saith, Thy throne, O God, is for ever and ever: a sceptre of righteousness is the sceptre of thy kingdom.

Father never said: "Thy throne, O a god,"
or: "Thy throne, a god,"

He said: "Thy throne, O God,"

OneJ: The son of God is a God.

Father called Him "God", you false jw of course say diffrent to Father and call Him "a god":

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by Nobody: 3:20pm On Oct 31, 2018
OneJ:

But U can't twist Rev 3:2,12,21
The Father Yahweh called men "Gods" Psalm 82:6. In John 10:34-36, Jesus confirmed it but called himself the son of God.
The son of God is a God.
Receive sense.
There is nothing you can say or do to help someone infected with and fund of credulity! Even while all of them are ashamed of publicly declaring the name of their church due to contradictions going on in their Churches, you'll still find few ones blindly arguing against those whose beliefs are one and known as a united global family! cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by OneJ: 3:50pm On Oct 31, 2018
johnw47:

yes i read 1corinthians 15:23-29, the Father is greater than the Son, i know that
and both Father and Son is God, that's what you don't know or believe,
i have posted many verses showing that the word come Jesus is God,
if you haven't seen them ask and i will post them again

i see, Father is the only true first and the last, so Jesus is a false first and the last,
you say the same sort of thing about about john 1:1, Father is God but the Word is "a god"
and please save me your explanations i have heard them

Father and Son are both called alpha and omega because the two persons Father and son is the one true God
you don't undersdtand or believe it, kool

"All authority in heaven and on earth has been GIVEN TO ME". Matt 28:18. given by whom?
Yahweh gave it to Christ of course !!
(Yahweh) has given him (Christ) authority to bear alpha and omega and any other title ascribed to Christ (John 5:26,27).
"The Father is greater and mightier than I am" John 14:28 shows U that Yahweh is above Christ as Head. 1 Cor11:3.

I and the Father are one" John 10:30.
"Did not God make you one" Mal 2:15.
"So they are no longer two but one" Matt19:5,6
These verses (Mal 2:15,John 10:30. Matt19:5,6) is synonymous with the phrase "We are one",that is we are united.
Christ and Yahweh are united. Christ never said "i and the Father are one God"
( Only a deluded brain would give a different, fake interpretation).
Yahweh called men " Gods" psalms 82:6. The sons of God are "Gods",the son of God is a God. This is a fact that Christ confessed in John10:34-36, where Christ confessed he is the son of God. Matt 16:13-17

"To whom then will you liken me (Yahweh) that I should be equal to him" ? Isaiah 40:25.
Yahweh alone is the Supreme God, the only true God, not Jesus Christ. John 17:3.

1 Like

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by brocab: 10:40pm On Oct 31, 2018
It isn't worth your wild arguing your point with me, the problem with this argument is 'its written all over the net-and just like me, if I want something positive, I just need to let my fingers do the walking and press the right buttons.
It isn't worth your wild, getting yourself all work up over it-because the truth will set you free.
But if you were to break a few rules-and study outside the Watchtower and search the scriptures-and ask Christ to guide you, , it will be a hole new ball game to play.
The net allows us to know-the hidden agenda's about all cults 'the net is full of information about the JW's, matter of fact the JW's is on top of the list of cults.
This should give anybody a good reason to search the scriptures, if the JW's didn't give out those false prophesies in the first place, if they didn't change their bibles, if they didn't remove the scriptures, if they didn't add the scriptures, to and fro the Word of God-if they didn't practice unholy literature. ""Yes I suppose something good could come out of the JW's.
OneJ:

Straw man's flawed argument.
U have never called the son of God by his actual Hebrew name which incidentally is not 'Jesus', yet U find fault with Jehovah being the name of the Almighty God, that's double standard. Very hypocritical.

The Tetragrammatton "YHWH" in the OT & NT manuscripts were removed & substituted with generic terms Lord, God ,Elohim etc.
Often times, the NT writers spoke, quoted directly from OT, where they used God's name but it was removed in the NT & substituted with Lord. . For instance,Deut 8:3 ,Matt 4:4, Luke 4:4

Eternal life is tied to knowing Jehovah and his only begotten son , Jesus Christ.

" Trust in God; trust also in me" John 14:1.
"Now this is eternal life: That they may know you, the ONLY TRUE GOD ( Yahweh/Jehovah), and Jesus Christ whom you (Yahweh) has sent" John 17:3
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by brocab: 10:51pm On Oct 31, 2018
I thought you told me I was teachable? What went wrong?
TATIME:
There is nothing you can say or do to help someone infected with and fund of credulity! Even while all of them are ashamed of publicly declaring the name of their church due to contradictions going on in their Churches, you'll still find few ones blindly arguing against those whose beliefs are one and known as a united global family! cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by johnw47: 10:52pm On Oct 31, 2018
TATIME:

theres is one thing false jw's are truly infected with and that is lying,
you are replying to onej about his post to me,
now tat show where i have been ashamed of publicly declaring the name of my church,
you cannot so i post in advance:

and you are right, it's true your beliefs are one and united,
one and united with the devil satan, only satan has a group of his followers saying:

the Creator of all that exists is "a god"
the Saviour of the whole world is "a god"

Joh 1:3  All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made.

1Jn_2:2  And he is the propitiation for our sins: and not for ours only, but also for the sins of the whole world.
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by johnw47: 11:16pm On Oct 31, 2018
OneJ:

"All authority in heaven and on earth has been GIVEN TO ME". Matt 28:18. given by whom?
Yahweh gave it to Christ of course !!
(Yahweh) has given him (Christ) authority to bear alpha and omega and any other title ascribed to Christ (John 5:26,27).
"The Father is greater and mightier than I am" John 14:28 shows U that Yahweh is above Christ as Head. 1 Cor11:3.

I and the Father are one" John 10:30.
"Did not God make you one" Mal 2:15.
"So they are no longer two but one" Matt19:5,6
These verses (Mal 2:15,John 10:30. Matt19:5,6) is synonymous with the phrase "We are one",that is we are united.
Christ and Yahweh are united. Christ never said "i and the Father are one God"
( Only a deluded brain would give a different, fake interpretation).
Yahweh called men " Gods" psalms 82:6. The sons of God are "Gods",the son of God is a God. This is a fact that Christ confessed in John10:34-36, where Christ confessed he is the son of God. Matt 16:13-17

"To whom then will you liken me (Yahweh) that I should be equal to him" ? Isaiah 40:25.
Yahweh alone is the Supreme God, the only true God, not Jesus Christ. John 17:3.
@bold, you are talking from experience

onej, i'm not interisted in having lengthy discussions with those of satans mob,
of giving you bible lessons,
i replied to you yesterday because i came across your satan inspired bad mouthed post to me,
keep lying-talking naturally like your god does:

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by johnw47: 2:19am On Nov 01, 2018
brocab:
I thought you told me I was teachable? What went wrong?

confusion is one of tat's characteristics,
you would know that well before now

probably why he has changed his username a few or more times:
riofidelio, wum something, he deleted that one, and now it's tatime

confused one doesn't know who he is
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by OneJ: 3:23pm On Nov 01, 2018
[quote ]
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by OneJ: 3:28pm On Nov 01, 2018
johnw47:

twister onej, what i actually said was "Father has also called the Son God"

Heb 1:8  But unto the Son he saith, Thy throne, O God, is for ever and ever: a sceptre of righteousness is the sceptre of thy kingdom.

Father never said: "Thy throne, O a god,"
or: "Thy throne, a god,"

He said: "Thy throne, O God,"

Father called Him "God", you false jw of course say diffrent to Father and call Him "a god":

Mr LIAR.
I am not Riofidelio, or any one else that your brain is confused about.
OneJ has only the 'OneJ' moniker on NL.

The throne that Jesus sat on , belongs to his Father, Yahweh. Heb1:8,9 reference Ps45:5-7. ( It's the throne that God promised David & his descendants, that is God's (Yahweh's) throne. 2Sam7:11-13. Luke 1:32,33. 1Chr 29:23.)

"The revelation of Jesus Christ which God gave him... Rev 1:1
Jesus Christ is not the same as the God (Almighty Yahweh) who gave him the revelation.

Revelation 3 Vs12
" Him who overcomes I will make a pillar in the temple (sanctuary) of my God... I will write on him the name of my God,and the name of the city of my God, the new Jerusalem which is coming down out of heaven from my God. I will also write on him my new name"

3Vs 21
"To him who overcomes, I will give him the right to sit with me on my throne, just as I overcame and SAT DOWN WITH MY FATHER ON HIS THRONE"
Rev 3:12,21

(Can't U see that something is wrong with your understanding? Or is plain English beyond your grasp?)

1 Like

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by Nobody: 9:17pm On Nov 01, 2018
johnw47:

CONFUSED yet have a VISIBLE,WELL ORGANISED and RECOGNISED global family of his own! Please let's hear the name of your group,having members like you that are not CONFUSED like me! cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by johnw47: 11:10pm On Nov 01, 2018
OneJ:

Mr LIAR.

ha ha, oh confused one, no you are not riofidelio,
tatime is smiley

1Co_14:33  For God is not the author of confusion, but of peace, as in all churches of the saints.

johnw47:

onej and tatime your confusion is from your god satan the devil
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by johnw47: 11:48pm On Nov 01, 2018
TATIME:
CONFUSED yet have a VISIBLE,WELL ORGANISED and RECOGNISED global family of his own! Please let's hear the name of your group,having members like you that are not CONFUSED like me! cheesy cheesy cheesy

i am a non denominational bible believing christian belonging to the true church of God
which is made up of true believers all over the world from many diffrent denominations

but not from the jw org which is not christian and who believe that Christ is "a god"
one of two god's, their almighty god and their mighty god, ha ha much confusion and lies from false jw

tat, you false jw's are so confused and cannot help lying:

OneJ:

TATIME:
all of them are ashamed of publicly declaring the name of their church due to contradictions going on in their Churches, cheesy cheesy cheesy

OneJ:

Mr LIAR.

smiley

ha ha ha, your great confusion in only a few posts shows who your god is

what you blinded false jw's do best is your confusion and your lies:

2Co_4:4  In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them.

1Co_14:33  For God is not the author of confusion, but of peace, as in all churches of the saints.

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by OneJ: 1:05am On Nov 02, 2018
johnw47:

i am a non denominational bible believing christian belonging to the true church of God
which is made up of true believers all over the world from many diffrent denominations

but not from the jw org which is not christian and who believe that Christ is "a god"
one of two god's, their almighty god and their mighty god, ha ha much confusion and lies from false jw

tat, you false jw's are so confused and cannot help lying:

smiley

ha ha ha, your great confusion in only a few posts shows who your god is

what you blinded false jw's do best is your confusion and your lies:

2Co_4:4  In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them.

OneJ:

Mr LIAR.

The throne that Jesus sat on , belongs to his Father, Yahweh. Heb1:8,9 reference Ps45:5-7. ( It's the throne that God promised David & his descendants, that is God's (Yahweh's) throne. 2Sam7:11-13. Luke 1:32,33. 1Chr 29:23.)

"The revelation of Jesus Christ which God gave him... Rev 1:1
Jesus Christ is not the same as the God (Almighty Yahweh) who gave him the revelation.

Revelation 3 Vs12
" Him who overcomes I will make a pillar in the temple (sanctuary) of my God... I will write on him the name of my God,and the name of the city of my God, the new Jerusalem which is coming down out of heaven from my God. I will also write on him my new name"

3Vs 21
"To him who overcomes, I will give him the right to sit with me on my throne, just as I overcame and SAT DOWN WITH MY FATHER ON HIS THRONE"
Rev 3:12,21

(Can't U see that something is wrong with your understanding? Or is plain English beyond your grasp?)

Mr Liar.
U are just throwing shade & insults here. Na una way be that whenever JWs use the holy Bible. to expose the man made doctrine & lies U cherish so much.

Your arrogance & mumu dey shine pass moonlight. The Bible verses & scriptural points made in the post above were so spot on that U took solace in insults & shade throwing.

The guy with him junk doctrine,fear no let am fit paste from him own Bible, 2 Sam 7:11-13. Luke 1:32,33. 1chr29:23. Revelation 1:1. 3:12,21 , make Nairalanders confirm him junk doctrine.

1 Like

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by johnw47: 1:29am On Nov 02, 2018
OneJ:

Mr Liar.
U are just throwing shade & insults here. Na una way be that whenever JWs use the holy Bible. to expose the man made doctrine & lies U cherish so much.

Your arrogance & mumu dey shine pass moonlight. The Bible verses & scriptural points made in the post above were so spot on that U took solace in insults & shade throwing.

The guy with him junk doctrine,fear no let am fit paste from him own Bible, 2 Sam 7:11-13. Luke 1:32,33. 1chr29:23. Revelation 1:1. 3:12,21 , make Nairalanders confirm him junk doctrine.

the truth is shade and insults to false jw, of course it is

ha ha, oh false accusing, unable to say the truth onej
i have posted your confusion and lies, but you are blinded
so here is a couple again:

OneJ:

OneJ:

Mr LIAR.

smiley

2Co_4:4 In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them.

1Co_14:33 For God is not the author of confusion, but of peace, as in all churches of the saints.

Joh_8:44 Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.

onej you are becoming hysterical,
that's from satan also
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by OneJ: 2:06am On Nov 02, 2018
OneJ:

johnw47:

ha ha, oh confused one, no you are not riofidelio,
tatime is smiley

onej and tatime your confusion is from your god satan the devil

johnw47:

the truth is shade and insults to false jw, of course it is

ha ha, oh false accusing, unable to say the truth onej
i have posted your confusion and lies, but you are blinded
so here is a couple again:

smiley

2Co_4:4 In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them.

1Co_14:33 For God is not the author of confusion, but of peace, as in all churches of the saints.

Joh_8:44 Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.

These posts above speaks for itself.
As a matter of urgency, pls go consult a Shrink without delay. It's obvious U definitely need professional attention.

1 Like

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by Nobody: 5:44am On Nov 02, 2018
johnw47:

which is made up of true believers all over the world from many diffrent denominations.
Yet in just one street you're having twenty different religious centers all claiming Christians with noisy megaphones striving for CUSTOMERS all in the name of "denominations" because YOU all belong to one master who is "genius" not CONFUSED but loves confusion.
Please whether you're a Christian that's having invisible, none~presentable and disorganised spiritual family that's none of my business, just address me as one of the globally recognized Jehovah's Witnesses and i'll be OK! cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by johnw47: 6:41am On Nov 02, 2018
TATIME:
Yet in just one street you're having twenty different religious centers all claiming Christians with noisy megaphones striving for CUSTOMERS all in the name of "denominations" because YOU all belong to one master who is "genius" not CONFUSED but loves confusion.
Please whether you're a Christian that's having invisible, none~presentable and disorganised spiritual family that's none of my business, just address me as one of the globally recognized Jehovah's Witnesses and i'll be OK! cheesy cheesy

tat, what a lot of bull you talk, but then you are a very confused one, like onej is also
@bold you are a false jw, and that's the truth, and that truth is globally recognized by knowing christians as such also

1Jn_4:1  Beloved, believe not every spirit, but try the spirits whether they are of God: because many false prophets are gone out into the world.

there is no bigger false prophet than the jw org., they send many false prophets out into the world
your false prophecies have been posted many times at these forums, just ask and i will post some more
you have been tried and found to be not of God

false jw's even deny the Lord, calling Him "a god"
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by johnw47: 6:48am On Nov 02, 2018
OneJ:

These posts above speaks for itself.
As a matter of urgency, pls go consult a Shrink without delay. It's obvious U definitely need professional attention.

smiley ha ha, onej your continued lying won't take away your blindness and confusion:

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by OneJ: 2:13pm On Nov 02, 2018
johnw47:

smiley ha ha, onej your continued lying won't take away your blindness and confusion:

Satan dey quote scriptures too.
Johnw47 dey quote scriptures wey no fit cover up him junk ,mumu doctrine.
mumu doctrine = mumu brain.

"Jesus said ...I am returning to my Father and your Father, to my God and your God"
John 20:17
Jesus called Yahweh "my Father and my God" Yahweh is the God of Jesus Christ.
Johnw47, who is the God of Yahweh
?

1 Like

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by johnw47: 11:06pm On Nov 02, 2018
OneJ:

Satan dey quote scriptures too.

yes onej you would know, as satans followers-false jw do also

OneJ: Johnw47 dey quote scriptures wey no fit cover up him junk ,mumu doctrine.
mumu doctrine = mumu brain.

yet you false jw onej is the one caught out in lies and confusion, smile

OneJ: "Jesus said ...I am returning to my Father and your Father, to my God and your God"
John 20:17
Jesus called Yahweh "my Father and my God" Yahweh is the God of Jesus Christ.
Johnw47, who is the God of Yahweh
?
oh still confused onej with brain like a sieve, i already told you i don't teach satans mob

Mat_7:6  Give not that which is holy unto the dogs, neither cast ye your pearls before swine, lest they trample them under their feet, and turn again and rend you.

johnw47:

onej, i'm not interisted in having lengthy discussions with those of satans mob,
of giving you bible lessons,

onej, your photo looks like a hysterical person,
laughing and on the verge of crying, and that's how you come across also,
your hysteria along with your blindness, confusion, and lying also comes from your god satan, of course

false jw's
false prophets
blind as bats
lie like anything
confused as can be
hysterical as heck

smiley
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by brocab: 12:15am On Nov 03, 2018
TATIME:
You're certainly teachable no doubt my friend, so keep it up! cheesy cheesy
Well he changed his name, he can't hide from the truth-he is still a lost sheep 'never knowing the truth about Christ-He wrote the above after I had written scriptures out from their bible, I was teachable, and then verbally he decided to deny I even exist..
johnw47:

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by johnw47: 1:06am On Nov 03, 2018
yes dey very confused, and lie like hell

(1) (2) (3) ... (166) (167) (168) (169) (170) (171) (172) ... (278) (Reply)

Sincere Milk — "Expectation From God" / Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... / Dreams And Their Meanings/ Interpretation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 142
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.