Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,844 members, 7,810,255 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:51 AM

Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them - Religion (44) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them (371265 Views)

Examining Talk That Jehovah's Witnesses Are The Only Ones Preaching Out There / Ghanaian Man Chases Jehovah's Witnesses Out Of His House By Stripping Unclad / What Is Your Reaction When Jehovah Witnesses Knock On Your Door? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) ... (278) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by goodnews201668: 3:25pm On Apr 28, 2016
Molake94:
Do You guys believe in Jesus as God or as a prophet or as what

Jesus is the son if God! was created by God himself that's why he's the firstborn of all creation. Through him other things were created. Colossians 1:15.
He is a mighty God, according to John 1:18 he is the only begotten god! Isaiah 9:6 again shows he's a mighty God.
But he is not equal with his father the Almighy God, he still subject himself to God! (John 20:17).
Prophet??

First of all prophecy means: An inspired message, a revelation of the divine will and purpose. Prophecy may be a prediction of something to come or an expression of a divine command or judgement!
So the question is did Jesus prophecy?
He foretold about the events that'll take place during our days and did other prophetic works!

He and his father are not equal, they one in the sense that they are united. He never claim equality with his father, so Trinity doctrine is from devil the lair!
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by Nobody: 10:20pm On Apr 28, 2016
prinzfavian:

LOL, Of course He is.
Ure so funny. . . "read ur bible" as if all i said was cited from a chemistry textbook. Lol.
of cos chemistry text book is way beta Dan ur new world order translation
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by Nobody: 10:22pm On Apr 28, 2016
goodnews201668:

Jesus is the son if God! was created by God himself that's why he's the firstborn of all creation. Through him other things were created. Colossians 1:15.
He is a mighty God, according to John 1:18 he is the only begotten god! Isaiah 9:6 again shows he's a mighty God.
But he is not equal with his father the Almighy God, he still subject himself to God! (John 20:17).
Prophet??

First of all prophecy means: An inspired message, a revelation of the divine will and purpose. Prophecy may be a prediction of something to come or an expression of a divine command or judgement!
He foretold about the events that'll take place during our days and did other prophetic works!

He and his father are not equal, they one in the sense that they are united. He never claim equality with his father, so Trinity doctrine is from devil the lair!
point of correction Jesus is not a mighty God BT THE MIGHTY God
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by Nobody: 10:45pm On Apr 28, 2016
dolphinheart:

solite3, everyone can see that you know nothing, na just mouth mouth you get. The bad part is that you are now using it to say wrong things about others without offering any solution. you cant even prove their words wrong, but you are dedicated to badmouth them.

you posted on this thread as if you know something, some verses where posted to you to share your understanding of it and you faltered badly.
I did not ask you to interprete, I asked for your understanding of those scriptures, hope you have not joined your fellow liar who resort to lies so as to escape sharing their knowledge on certain scriptures.

If you think scripture is not for any private interpretation, quote rev 1: 1,4-6, Heb 1:9, and rev 3:2,12, then add any other scripture you see fit to surpport it for better explanation.

when you can't tell the truth, you will be looking for excuse, I simply asked you to tell us who is talking in a particular verse, you are now talking about private interpretation, pls make your interpretation public and give us an answer , ye who understands the bible and others dnt!

modified: when you accuse someone of something, it is neccessary to add prove so that you are not accused of making false allegation, so pls for you not to add false accuser to your growing titles, pls tell me where I twisted the scriptures and which scripture I twisted!
this should help you read Hebrews 1. angels are servants Christ is d Son.vs 6 ask u a question can u ans it. OK vs 8 ans ur qust who he is, do notice it agrees with John 1.1. I don't wanna start wit u pls. get a kjv kneel down n ask God to show u d truth.let me tell u God is real Jesus is real n the holy Spirit is real.
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by Nobody: 10:53pm On Apr 28, 2016
goodnews201668:

Prophet??

there is only one God nothing like a mighty God n anoda Almighty God. this is watch tower secret society idolatery. do u knw dat most christian cult love to idolise Michael?may God forgive u
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by goodnews201668: 10:57pm On Apr 28, 2016
solite3:
point of correction Jesus is not a mighty God BT THE MIGHTY God

Well the point is Trinity is nowhere in the scriptures and Jesus never claimed equality with his God and father!
Trinity is a false doctrine!
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by goodnews201668: 11:05pm On Apr 28, 2016
solite3:
there is only one God nothing like a mighty God n anoda Almighty God. this is watch tower secret society idolatery. do u knw dat most christian cult love to idolise Michael?may God forgive u

Did you not read that Jesus is a mighty god? Or don't you see it in your Bible?
Didn't your own Bible contain the part Jesus addressed his father as the only true God? john 17;3
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by Nobody: 11:19pm On Apr 28, 2016
goodnews201668:

Did you not read that Jesus is a mighty god? Or don't you see it in your Bible?
Didn't your own Bible contain the part Jesus addressed his father as the only true God? john 17;3
where did it say Jesus is a mighty God
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by goodnews201668: 11:36pm On Apr 28, 2016
solite3:

That means you don't even read other people's post!
I cited Isaiah 9:6
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by brocab: 11:42pm On Apr 28, 2016
Firstly their is not to many errors in my post, if you have read it more clearly its all written from the bible, I must remember you JW's don't have a full bible, that holds the secrets of God and His kingdom. Which unfortunately it can be very frustrating at times.
We have Gabrielle and Michael, I only mentioned Raphael name because the Catholic' version is quiet close to the Jw's versions of the bible.
And plus your watchtower Magazines do hold stories that none of the bibles could prove.

And then we have Lucifer written in {Isaiah 14:12} How you have falling from Heaven O"Lucifer son of the morning! How are you cut down to the ground, who did weaken the nations. {Revelation 12:7-9} Says Lucifer and His angels fought against God and of course Michael and His angels fought against Lucifer too.
I really didn't believe you would go for the falling angel story, Jw's don't even believe in the devil nor about Hell, only a grave.
And the war didn't break out after Jesus had returned to Heaven, if this was the case then your story believing Michael becoming Jesus on earth and then returning back as an Archangel into Heaven who sits on God's right hand side to fight the dragon, does not line up what you JW's believe in.
Who then was in the garden of Eden?

prinzfavian:

Too many errors in ur post, first of all lucifer is not an angel neither is it the devil. Also no angel is referred to as "Raphael" in the bible same goes for uriel. What we have in the bible which is close to it is RAPHA [meaning “heal”]. Who refers to a son of Benjamin, called his fifth at 1 Chronicles 8:1, 2. His name is absent from the list of those who went into Egypt (Ge 46:21) and from the listing of Benjamin’s tribal families. (Nu 26:38-40) This may indicate that, regardless of where Rapha was born, he died soon with no descendants, or else they were absorbed into a different family.

For Lucifer It is, however, merely the translation of the Hebrew word heh·lelʹ, “shining one.” Heh·lelʹ is not a name or a title but, rather, a term describing the boastful position taken by Babylon’s dynasty of kings of the line of Nebuchadnezzar.) (Isa 14:4-21) Since Babylon was a tool of Satan, its “king” reflected Satan’s own ambitious desire. Again, Jehovah came to the salvation of his people by restoring them to their land, until the real Seed of promise should come.—Ezr 1:1-6.

My bro the war u referred to at rev 12 didnt occur before Adam and Eve were made, it was after Jesus christ returned to heaven after the sucessful completion of his mission here on earth. Thats a topic for another day cos m sure u wud counter it.

Before I go further I want to ask u this question only after ur answer will i know what to say - do u agree that as the bible puts it; Michael is the Leader of all the millions of angels in heaven?
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by goodnews201668: 12:04am On Apr 29, 2016
brocab:
Firstly their is not to many errors in my post, if you have read it more clearly its all written from the bible,
We have Gabrielle and Michael, I only mentioned Raphael name because the Catholic' version is quiet close to the Jw's versions of the bible.

And then we have Lucifer written in {Isaiah 14:12} How you have falling from Heaven O"Lucifer son of the morning! How are you cut down to the ground, who did weaken the nations. {Revelation 12:7-9} Says Lucifer and His angels fought against God and of course Michael and His angels fought against Him too.
I really didn't believe you would go for the falling angel story, Jw's don't even believe in the devil nor about Hell, only a grave.
And the war didn't break out after Jesus had returned to Heaven, if this was the case then your story believing Michael becoming Jesus on earth and then returning back as an Archangel into Heaven to fight the dragon, does not line up what you JW's believe in.
Who then was in the garden of Eden?

You are on every JW thread yet you don't know what they believe.
Anyways go back to that post, that Isaiah 14:12 has been explained.
Revelation chapter 12 is talking about the war in heaven.
While Isaiah chapter 14 is talking about Satan's falling.
But take not Satan was still in the heavens even after Adam and eve were created and sin against God.
He has not been casted out of heaven even after deceiving Adam and eve!
can I show you evidence?
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by dolphinheart(m): 1:00am On Apr 29, 2016
solite3:
this should help you read Hebrews 1. angels are servants Christ is d Son.vs 6 ask u a question can u ans it. OK vs 8 ans ur qust who he is, do notice it agrees with John 1.1. I don't wanna start wit u pls. get a kjv kneel down n ask God to show u d truth.let me tell u God is real Jesus is real n the holy Spirit is real.

keep it up, your character will be exposed more and more. You are picking verses up and down, but your eyes shut down its services to the ones you where asked to share your understanding on. You only see what you want to see, when the truth is being shown to you, you will not see it!. Some certain verses are being posted to you, you where asked to tell us what you understand by what is written in those verses, because such explanation will expose you as a liar, you refused to even quote them, talk less of explaining them.

"I dnt want to start with you"? Sir you can't start anything! you failed woefully when asked to explain scriptures. you failed woefully when asked to give prove of your allegations. you are not only a liar, you also try to build yourself up by laying false accusations on others.

You that have the kjv cannot even quote the scriptures I asked you to give explanation on. You keep on telling others to pray for the truth while you are running away from it.

solite3, tell us your understanding of the following scriptures, rev 1:1,4-6, Heb 1:9. tell us who you think is talking in rev3:2,12
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by brocab: 3:29am On Apr 29, 2016
To be honest, I actually don't know what sort of teachings you JW's believe in, only because none of are honest enough to share about it.
And of course I have tried asking some JW's, about your religion, and like many, you too' have taken my questions and answers the wrong way.

None what so ever have taken the bible seriously, like I do, you either try to re-arrange words taken from the bible, cursing me with words of hatred, casting the first stone against myself and the word, I had one of you JW's call the bible a lie, a miss print.
And it's your bible that holds the truth about God.
You must get it into your heads' we born again Christians are not against you, we are simply pointing out the word of God, not with a bible that's half written like the New World Translation, but from a bible I believe shows more of the truth about God, then any other bible that's written, the 1611 version.
Your bible isn't finished yet, and I do hope someday you all will understand the word of God, just as the Lord is teaching it to us from the beginning.

{John 8:44} You are of your father the devil, and the desires of your father you want to do. He was a murder from the beginning, and does not stand in the truth. Because their is no truth in Him.
{Revelation 2:12-13}Tells that Satan dwells in a Church. "And to the angel of the Church of Pegamos where Satan dwells,
{2 Corinthians 11:14} For Satan Himself is transformed into an angel of light.
{Job 1:6-12} One day the angels came in to present themselves to the lord and Satan came with them, and the Lord said to Satan where have you come from. "Satan answered the Lord" From roaming throughout the earth, going back and fourth into it.
{Revelation 12:10} The accuser had been caste down to earth. 10 makes it clear Satan has been accusing our brothers and sisters day and night before God.
I could write on about Satan-but I don't want to push you over with words you may not even recognize because your bible may not have even mention the above?
goodnews201668:

You are on every JW thread yet you don't know what they believe.
Anyways go back to that post, that Isaiah 14:12 has been explained.
Revelation chapter 12 is talking about the war in heaven.
While Isaiah chapter 14 is talking about Satan's falling.
But take not Satan was still in the heavens even after Adam and eve were created and sin against God.
He has not been casted out of heaven even after deceiving Adam and eve!
can I show you evidence?
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by brocab: 3:46am On Apr 29, 2016
It also says in {Revelation 1:8} Jesus is the Almighty God. You should read your own bible it tells it better, Jesus is even called the Jehovah God.
goodnews201668:

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by brocab: 3:49am On Apr 29, 2016
Have a look in {Revelation 1:8} Jesus is also called the Almighty God. And if you read 7-8 in the New World Translation bible the JW's even call Jesus Jehovah God.
solite3:
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by goodnews201668: 6:19am On Apr 29, 2016
brocab:
It also says in {Revelation 1:8} Jesus is the Almighty God. You should read your own bible it tells it better, Jesus is even called the Jehovah God.

Read it very well, it's talking about two different people.
Read it well first before you start lying.
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by goodnews201668: 6:35am On Apr 29, 2016
brocab:
To be honest, I actually don't know what sort of teachings you JW's believe in, only because none of are honest enough to share about it.
And of course I have tried asking some JW's, about your religion, and like many, you too' have taken my questions and answers the wrong way.

None what so ever have taken the bible seriously, like I do, you either try to re-arrange words taken from the bible, cursing me with words of hatred, casting the first stone against myself and the word, I had one of you JW's call the bible a lie, a miss print.
You must get it into your heads' we born again Christians are not against you, we are simply pointing out the word of God, not with a bible that's half written like the New World Translation, but from a bible I believe shows more of the truth about God, then any other bible that's written, the 1611 version.
Your bible isn't finished yet, and I do hope someday you all will understand the word of God, just as the Lord is teaching it to us from the beginning.

{John 8:44} You are of your father the devil, and the desires of your father you want to do. He was a murder from the beginning, and does not stand in the truth. Because their is no truth in Him.
{Revelation 2:12-13}Tells that Satan dwells in a Church. "And to the angel of the Church of Pegamos where Satan dwells,
{Job 1:6-12} One day the angels came in to present themselves to the lord and Satan came with them, and the Lord said to Satan where have you come from. "Satan answered the Lord" From roaming throughout the earth, going back and fourth into it.
{Revelation 12:10} The accuser had been caste down to earth. 10 makes it clear Satan has been accusing our brothers and sisters day and night before God.
I could write on about Satan-but I don't want to push you over with words you may not even recognize because your bible may not have even mention the above?

your statements again truly shows you have no case or that you're confused. JWs don't hide their beliefs, it has been shown to you many times, you simply didn't want to see it.
now you are shifting to Bible again, typical of you when you can't defend whatever you believe you'll start looking for excuse. the Bible they quote here are not even new world but you guys always say all manner of lies against them yet you think it's not lie and that you are not of Satan?
and Jehovah's witnesses believe the devil exist, okay. now the devil still dwell in the heavens even at the time of Job, read very well this time slowly.
after that I'll tell you two or three reasons why the devil was cast out of heaven after that time not before that time as you understand.
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by dolphinheart(m): 11:34am On Apr 29, 2016
brocab:
your lying nature has not left you, you had been listing your false knowledge about Jehovahs withnesses from page 1 of these thread, you claimed to have discussed with them, to have read their books, to have been to their kingdom halls, see now you have changed your lies to not knowing their teachings again, the same teachings you had been against. They have been telling you their teachings since page 1, using the scriptures as a guide to teach you, but you will not listen, preferring to stick to your false lies and false views of Jehovah's Witnesses.

I'll ask you a series of questions and post a series of verses at the end of these post, let's see if you are now honest enough to share your views on those scriptures or you will continue to act as if it does not exist.

not taking the bible seriously?, you have proven beyond doubt to be the one who refuses to explain the scriptures. who changes the topic anytime a scripture or question you dnt like is posted to you.

You had once use this lie of rearranging scripture so as not to quote certain verses, I resorted to quoting from the kjv to you, but you still refused to accept the truth, even from the kjv. You say they twisted the scriptures, yet you cant/ refuse to quote those scriptures in your own bible and explain what is written their. You wunt do it, and you wunt believe those who can do it!.

you claim to be born again, yet you can't answer scriptural questions. You claim to know the bible, yet you refuse to quote and explain certain verses found in your bible.

I've shown your with evidence, where your translations added words to the original scriptures, you could not dispute it. I've shown you with evidence, where your translation removed the name of God "Jehovah" , and replaced it with something else, but you always run and change the discussion whenever such facts are presented to you.

you could not quote those verses because you know that if you do so, this explanations will be proven to be false.

can you see yourself, you started talking about Satan when you the question of when Satan was expelled from heaven came up and you have been found wanting. Nobody asked for your knowledge of Satan, they just want you to prove that satan was thrown down to the earth before adam was created of after adam was created.

below are some of the scripture based questions you refused to answer, and some of the scripture verses you refused to see, quote and explain.

[b](1)Just tell us the name of the church you associate with, that you are a member of!. If possible you can include its official website, at least you surpport using technology in Gods work.

(2)Tell us, do you know that Jesus Christ told someone that he has a God? And that statement was recorded in the kjv.? Can you tell us where this can be found?
If you can't answer this question brocab, then you dnt know the truth about Christ!.
Expecially. The one spoken by Jesus himself.

(3) Tell me brocad, which organization today does these(the preaching work) best, the way Jesus proscribed and the disciples practised. I know you know it, but hatred will now allow you mention them.

(4)You cannot attempt to answer the questions :
When you say he is spirit, are you saying God is the spirit in Jesus when he was here on earth?
Pls say yes and ill show you how much of your doctrines is full of falsehood.
Saying no will show that your doctrine lacks prove.(I believe you wunt answer anyway)

5. If you say one body, one spirit, was Jesus a spirit before he came to earth?
6. When Jesus was on earth, was the spirit in him his, the father or the holy spirit.?
7. After Jesus left the earth, did he remain in the body or became a spirit?
8. What does Jesus mean by " the father is greater than I am"
9. Why does Jesus say he is going to the father when you are trying to say he is spirit.

You can't do this :
Simply quote and explain rev 1:1-6 from any translation of your choice

Tell use who is talking in rev 3:2,12

pls explain the scriptures
1.rev 1:1,6
2. Rev 3, 2,13
3. John 17:1-3
4. Heb 1:1 -9
5. John 20:17
6. 1 cor 11:3
7 . 1 ti 2 :5,6
8.Acts 4:10
9. Acts 2:36
10. Acts 2:24
11. Acts 5:30
12.Acts 10:38,40,43
11. Phil 2:9:11
12. john 14:6
13. Acts 4 : 26,27, 30
14. 1 john 4:14
15. Heb 5:7
16. ps 28:18

Brocab , examine these scripture
Acts 5: 31.
Him hath God exalted with his right hand to be a Prince and a Saviour, for to give repentance to Israel, and forgiveness of sins.
John 3:16.
For God so loved the world,
that he gave his only begotten
Son, that whosoever believeth
in him should not perish, but
have everlasting life.

Jesus is Gods only begotten son, Jesus is not God almighty ![/b]
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by Nobody: 1:19pm On Apr 29, 2016
goodnews201668:

Isaiah 9:6 says Jesus is THE mighty God n not A mighty god.show me any verse of d bible where angels re ever called mighty God? angels are mere servants of God.Michael is an angel n do u no what Jesus is by far greater than him.Jesus is Jehovah God. if u think he is not answer the following questions
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by Nobody: 1:29pm On Apr 29, 2016
[/color]
brocab:
Have a look in[color=#990000] {Revelation 1:8} Jesus is also called the Almighty God. And if you read 7-8 in the New World Translation bible the JW's even call Jesus Jehovah God.
don't mind these jws they are trying to use mighty God n Almighty God as a differentiating factor keep an emphasis on The mighty God nt a mighty God. Do u know that Jehovah is also the Mighty God? read Psalm50:1 cool
brocab:
Have a look in {Revelation 1:8} Jesus is also called the Almighty God. And if you read 7-8 in the New World Translation bible the JW's even call Jesus Jehovah God.
don't mind these jws they are trying to use mighty God n Almighty God as a differentiating factor keep an emphasis on The mighty God nt a mighty God. Do u know that Jehovah is also the Mighty God? read Psalm50:1
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by Nobody: 1:46pm On Apr 29, 2016
cool 1Jesus is THE MIGHTY GOD isaiah9:6
Jehovah is also THE MIGHTY GOD psalm 50:1 so how many mighty God do we now have?
2. did God create d world alone or was another being with him?
3 did he create d world by himself or through Jesus?
4 Is Jesus a true God or a false God?
5 if Jesus was originally a servant, why did he av to take d form of a servant again? philippians 2:7
6 Angels take it as honor to serve BT while it a mata of humility for Christ?
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by Jozzy4: 2:05pm On Apr 29, 2016
solite3:
[color=#000099][/color] don't mind these jws they are trying to use mighty God n Almighty God as a differentiating factor keep an emphasis on The mighty God nt a mighty God. Do u know that Jehovah is also the Mighty God? read Psalm50:1 cool don't mind these jws they are trying to use mighty God n Almighty God as a differentiating factor keep an emphasis on The mighty God nt a mighty God. Do u know that Jehovah is also the Mighty God? read Psalm50:1

I now know the JWs are scripturally enlightened than you .

just imagine the rubbish u wrote above, wow that means Nebuchadnezzar must be Jesus Christ since both are called " KING OF KINGS" . do u agree ?
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by Molake94(m): 2:06pm On Apr 29, 2016
goodnews201668:

Prophet??

Can U pls explain what 1st john 5:7 means:....... Which says

For there are three that bear record in heaven,
the Father, the Word, and the Holy Ghost: and
these three are one.
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by Nobody: 2:58pm On Apr 29, 2016
dolphinheart:

keep it up, your character will be exposed more and more. You are picking verses up and down, but your eyes shut down its services to the ones you where asked to share your understanding on. You only see what you want to see, when the truth is being shown to you, you will not see it!. Some certain verses are being posted to you, you where asked to tell us what you understand by what is written in those verses, because such explanation will expose you as a liar, you refused to even quote them, talk less of explaining them.

"I dnt want to start with you"? Sir you can't start anything! you failed woefully when asked to explain scriptures. you failed woefully when asked to give prove of your allegations. you are not only a liar, you also try to build yourself up by laying false accusations on others.

You that have the kjv cannot even quote the scriptures I asked you to give explanation on. You keep on telling others to pray for the truth while you are running away from it.

solite3, tell us your understanding of the following scriptures, rev 1:1,4-6, Heb 1:9. tell us who you think is talking in rev3:2,12
brocab has explained it to u BT u refuse to accept keep on running from the truth
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by Nobody: 3:01pm On Apr 29, 2016
Jozzy4:

just imagine the rubbish u wrote above, wow that means Nebuchadnezzar must be Jesus Christ since both are called " KING OF KINGS" . do u agree ?
hahaha d devil is always a liar when has a lord of lord been equal to The LORD of Lords? undecided
Jozzy4:

hahaha d devil is always a liar when has a lord of lord been equal to The LORD of Lords?
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by Nobody: 3:02pm On Apr 29, 2016
Jozzy4:

grin
Jozzy4:

u are really enlighten only in ur mind. so is Jesus no longer the mighty God as Isaiah rightly called him?
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by Jozzy4: 3:10pm On Apr 29, 2016
solite3:
hahaha d devil is always a liar when has a lord of lord been equal to The LORD of Lords? undecided hahaha d devil is always a liar when has a lord of lord been equal to The LORD of Lords?

Both are called King of kings - Dan 2:37, can u now see the folly of ur reasoning?

and like u said can U be equal to your God, , do you now accept that Jesus have God he is subjected to ?
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by Nobody: 3:20pm On Apr 29, 2016
Jozzy4:

Both are called King of kings - Dan 2:37, can u now see the folly of ur reasoning?

and like u said can U be equal to your God, , do you now accept that Jesus have God he is subjected to ?
Nope both are not called king of kings BT one was called a king of kings BT d other is called King of Kings do u knw a king of kings is just a counterfeit Jesus is supreme.oops looks like u got comprehension problem as for ur if Jesus has a God pls read philipians2:7 use KJV
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by Jozzy4: 3:40pm On Apr 29, 2016
solite3:
Nope both are not called king of kings BT one was called a king of kings BT d other is called King of Kings do u knw a king of kings is just a counterfeit Jesus is supreme.oops looks like u got comprehension problem as for ur if Jesus has a God pls read philipians2:7 use KJV

" the God of our Lord Jesus Christ " Eph 1:17, grin who is the God of Jesus Christ ?
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by Nobody: 4:20pm On Apr 29, 2016
Jozzy4:

" the God of our Lord Jesus Christ " Eph 1:17, grin who is the God of Jesus Christ ?
u av been answered
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by dolphinheart(m): 5:37pm On Apr 29, 2016
solite3:
brocab has explained it to u BT u refuse to accept keep on running from the truth

I now officially classify you as a liar and false acuser!

PLS SHOW WHERE BROCAB EXPLAINED THE SCRIPTURES I POSTED TO YOU.!

I'm beginning to suspect that brocab and solite3 are the same person, both of them go blind when certain scriptures are posted to them. They try every method possible to twist away from giving there understanding of certain scriptures, yet they are quick to claim knowledge of the Scriptures.

let's see again if anyone of them can quote and explain this scriptures
1. rev 1:1,4-6
2. Heb 1: 9

simple question, pls tell us who you think is talking in rev 3:2,12!

1 Like

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by dolphinheart(m): 5:46pm On Apr 29, 2016
Molake94:

Can U pls explain what 1st john 5:7 means:....... Which says

For there are three that bear record in heaven,
the Father, the Word, and the Holy Ghost: and
these three are one.

sorry for jumping in, but the bolded part of your quote cannot be found in most translations of 1 john 5:7, do you care to know why?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) ... (278) (Reply)

Sincere Milk — "The Key Of Knowledge" / Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... / Dreams And Their Meanings/ Interpretation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 121
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.