Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,554 members, 7,823,440 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:11 AM

Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them - Religion (45) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them (374041 Views)

Examining Talk That Jehovah's Witnesses Are The Only Ones Preaching Out There / Ghanaian Man Chases Jehovah's Witnesses Out Of His House By Stripping Unclad / What Is Your Reaction When Jehovah Witnesses Knock On Your Door? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) ... (278) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by Jozzy4: 7:14pm On Apr 29, 2016
solite3:
u av been answered

buhahaha be sincere
DO YOU NOW ADMIT JESUS HAVE A GOD?
WHO IS THE GOD OF JESUS CHRIST ? EPH 1:17

1 Like

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by Nobody: 7:31pm On Apr 29, 2016
dolphinheart:

I now officially classify you as a liar and false acuser!

PLS SHOW WHERE BROCAB EXPLAINED THE SCRIPTURES I POSTED TO YOU.!

I'm beginning to suspect that brocab and solite3 are the same person, both of them go blind when certain scriptures are posted to them. They try every method possible to twist away from giving there understanding of certain scriptures, yet they are quick to claim knowledge of the Scriptures.

let's see again if anyone of them can quote and explain this scriptures
1. rev 1:1,4-6
2. Heb 1: 9

simple question, pls tell us who you think is talking in rev 3:2,12!
yea the same way d Pharisees officially declared Jesus a liar n false accuser for speaking d truth n also killed him.hmm Jesus is still Lord#teamJesus# by d way wats ur accusation? y do u need a liar's view?
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by goodnews201668: 8:42pm On Apr 29, 2016
solite3:
Isaiah 9:6 says Jesus is THE mighty God n not A mighty god.show me any verse of d bible where angels re ever called mighty God? angels are mere servants of God.Michael is an angel n do u no what Jesus is by far greater than him.Jesus is Jehovah God. if u think he is not answer the following questions

That Jesus is Jehovah God?
Does Jehovah die? Because Jesus died.
Jesus was sent to come and die for our sins, Going by what you said that means Jehovah have tasted death. Na for ur mouth I hear am ooo.

1 Like

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by Nobody: 8:50pm On Apr 29, 2016
goodnews201668:

Jesus was sent to come and die for our sins, Going by what you said that means Jehovah have tasted death. Na for ur mouth I hear am ooo.

.john1:1 in the beginning was the word and the word was with God n d word was God.vs 18 and d word was made flesh.na me write am?
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by Nobody: 9:05pm On Apr 29, 2016
goodnews201668:

can u there to answer those questions? stop running away from light d truth will set u free
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by goodnews201668: 10:43pm On Apr 29, 2016
solite3:
can u there to answer those questions? stop running away from light d truth will set u free

Which question again?
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by goodnews201668: 10:46pm On Apr 29, 2016
solite3:
.john1:1 in the beginning was the word and the word was with God n d word was God.vs 18 and d word was made flesh.na me write am?

In other words your understanding is that since Jesus is Jehovah he became flesh and died for us? Is that it?
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by goodnews201668: 10:47pm On Apr 29, 2016
solite3:

In other words your understanding is that since Jesus is Jehovah he became flesh and died for us? Is that it?

grin grin
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by Nobody: 10:56pm On Apr 29, 2016
goodnews201668:

grin grin
u av been answered case closed
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by goodnews201668: 11:00pm On Apr 29, 2016
solite3:

You can't and will never answer the questions because it will make your belief about Trinity contempt!
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by goodnews201668: 11:01pm On Apr 29, 2016
solite3:

You can't and will never answer the questions because it will make your belief about Trinity contempt!

That's why you were simply running up and down.
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by brocab: 3:41am On Apr 30, 2016
Here I go again, its hard when one has to explain the verses when another doesn't understand them. Ok lets give Revelation some style by using other scriptures to back it up {Revelation 1:6} that will help explain this hole chapter.
Firstly lets clear up your so called theory about Solite3 and brocab "Are they the same person? Lets read what God says who we are.
{1 Corinthians 6:17} But the person who is united with the Lord is one Spirit with Him.
{John 17:21} That all of them may be one, Father just as you are one in Me, and I am in you, may they also be in us, so that the world may believe, that you have sent Me.
Does these two verses clear it up for you? Solite3 and brocab are one in Christ. And Christ is one in us. So does this mean we are also Christ' your God as well? Or does it mean we are three?
Shall we continual? {Revelation 1} The revelation of Jesus Christ, which "God" gave Him to show to His bond servants-the things which must shortly take place.
And He sent and communicated it through His Angel {Messenger} to His bond servant John. {2} who bore witness to the word of God and to the testimony of Jesus Christ, even to all he saw.
Lets quickly look over to> {Revelation 1:9} "I John", your brother and fellow partaker in the tribulation and the kingdom and perseverance which are in Jesus, was on the Island called Patmos, because of the "word of God" and the "testimony of Jesus".
{3} Blessed is he who reads and those who hear the words of this Prophesy, and keep those things which are written in it; for the time is near.
Lets look at> {Revelation 22:7} {Jesus said} And behold I am coming Quickly Blessed is he who heeds the words of the prophesy of this Book.
{4} John" to be the seven assemblies {Churches} that are in Asia; Grace to you and Peace, from Him {Jesus} who is and who was and who is to come; and from the seven Spirits who are before His throne;
Now lets read> {Revelation 1:9-13} "I John" your brother and fellow partaker in tribulation and in the kingdom and patience of Jesus Christ, was on the Island called Patmos for the word of God and for the testimony of Jesus Christ, {10} "{John said} I was in the spirit" on the Lords day, and I heard behind me a loud voice, as of a trumpet. {11} saying "I am the Alpha and the Omega the first and the last," and what you see write in a book and send it to the seven Churches. {12} Then I turned to see the voice that spoke with me. And having turned I saw seven golden Lampstands, {13} and in the midst of the Lampstands One like the Son of man. {Jesus} Lets continual reading down from verses {17-19} And when I saw Him I feel at His feet as a dead man, and He laid His right hand upon me and said do not be afraid, I am the First and the Last. I am He who lives, and was dead, and behold, I am alive for ever more. Amen. And I have the keys of Hades and of death.
And Jesus said to John write the things which you have seen, and the things which are, and the things which will take place after this.
We have got to get this right-Now lets go to> {Revelation 22:7, 12-13, 20.} {Jesus said} Behold I am coming Quickly. Bless is He who keeps the words of this prophesy of the book. {12} And behold I am coming quickly, and My reward is with Me, to give to everyone according to his work. {13} I am the Alpha and the Omega. {20} He who testifies to these things says, 'Surely "I am" coming Quickly." Amen. {John said} Even so come Lord Jesus.
Back too> {Revelation 1:5} And from Jesus Christ, " the faithful witness, the first-born of the dead, and the ruler of the kings of the earth. To Him who loves us, and released us from our sins" by His blood.
Lets continual too> {Psalm 89:27} I will make Him my first-born, the highest of the kings of the earth. {6} And He has made us to be a Kingdom priest, to His God and Father. {7-8} {John} Behold Jesus is coming with the clouds, and every eye will see Him, even those who pierced Him, and all the tribes of the earth will mourn over Him. Even so Amen. {Jesus} "I am" the Alpha and the Omega says the Lord God {Again the scriptures tells us Jesus is the Lord God} "WHO IS, AND WHO WAS AND WHO IS TO COME, THE ALMIGHTY. And we read down further, John said in verse {17-19} He saw Jesus after falling at Hid feet as dead, John said Jesus laid His right hand upon him saying do not be afraid I am the first and the last,{18} the living One: I was dead, and behold, I am alive for ever more, and I have the keys of death and hades. {19} Jesus said to John, write therefore the things which you have seen, and the things which are, and the things shall take place, after these things.
I have written these verses separately, and you couldn't understand them than, and you still won't understand these verses now, only because you don't read anything I have written. I had asked about {Revelation 1:7:8} in your bible the New World Translation bible, and you run from these two verses, only because you believe your bible scholars had made a mistake, you coward away from these two verses, trying to convince others they didn't exist. And the JW's admitted in writing Jehovah God is Jesus Christ.
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by johnw74: 4:36am On Apr 30, 2016
brocab:

[color=#990000]Firstly lets clear up your so called theory about Solite3 and brocab "Are they the same person? Lets read what God says who we are.

{1 Corinthians 6:17} But the person who is united with the Lord is one Spirit with Him.
{John 17:21} That all of them may be one, Father just as you are one in Me, and I am in you, may they also be in us, so that the world may believe, that you have sent Me.
Does these two verses clear it up for you? Solite3 and brocab are one in Christ. And Christ is one in us. So does this mean we are also Christ' your God as well? Or does it mean we are three?

dolphinheart:

I'm beginning to suspect that brocab and solite3 are the same person,

false jw's all over the place are paranoid
paranoia is from satan
all fear is from satan
satan is their father
you would have noticed that false jw also lie all over the place
satan is the father of lies

Joh_8:44 Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.

false j witnesses lie often, with other witnesses supporting them in their lies

Pro 19:9 A false witness shall not be unpunished, and he that speaketh lies shall perish
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by brocab: 5:50am On Apr 30, 2016
Yes bro, I don't deny how you feel, and what I am about to write will surely pissed them off 100 fold>and of course you are right they are trained to lie, Liars many of them are, only because none of them really know about the scriptures, and none of them have been taught about the scriptures neither, they are filled with watchtower magazines, comic books, that's filling their hearts with action pack lies, full of hatred as we know it, these people have been deceived by a unknowing God. {Satan} who has come here to kill steal and destroy.
Deceiving one another, none of them know Christ, they believe in the archangel Michael to lead them to their paradise.

Satan can come in as a angel of light, And God said do not worship any other God, {Luke 4:8} Jesus said it is written worship the Lord your God, and Him only you shall serve.
{Colossins 2:8} He also says, let no-man worship angels.

But does anyone believe the JW's will understand any of the above scriptures? Of course not, without proper teachings, usually they would try and turn these verses against the word of God, and their greatest tools are verbal abuse over words they really don't understand.
When I write on this page bro, we are actually teaching the unsaved the word of God, Jesus said go out unto all the earth and preach the gospel, and what better place to be, we are in amongst the wolves in sheep clothing-who was told they are Christian.
Really bro these suckers haven't a clue which God they worship, Satan is calling for the New World Order, and this had already began, And with that little help with door knocking the JW's, provide, their God' the angel of light will sit as their God with the plans the world had already designed ready for the picking, and who will worship the beast?
And bro' what better way is to sit at home, office, etc,, to witness to a "unsaved JW, so the rest may hear the word of God.
johnw74:

false jw's all over the place are paranoid
paranoia is from satan
all fear is from satan
satan is their father
you would have noticed that false jw also lie all over the place
satan is the father of lies

Joh_8:44 Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.

false j witnesses lie often, with other witnesses supporting them in their lies

Pro 19:9 A false witness shall not be unpunished, and he that speaketh lies shall perish
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by Nobody: 8:42am On Apr 30, 2016
brocab:
Yes bro, I don't deny how you feel, and what I am about to write will surely pissed them off 100 fold>and of course you are right they are trained to lie, Liars they are, only because none of them know the scriptures, and none of them have been taught the scriptures neither, they are filled with watchtower magazines, comic books, that's filling their hearts with action pack lies, full of hatred as we know it, these people have been deceived by a unknowing God. {Satan} who has come here to kill steal and destroy.
Deceiving one another, none of them know Christ, they believe in the archangel Michael to lead them to their paradise.

Satan can come in as a angel of light, And God said do not worship any other God, {Luke 4:8} Jesus said it is written worship the Lord your God, and Him only you shall serve.
{Colossins 2:8} He also says, let no-man worship angels.

But does anyone believe the JW's will understand any of the above scriptures? Of course not, without proper teachings, usually they would try and turn these verses against the word of God, and their greatest tools are verbal abuse over words they really don't understand.
When I write on this page bro, we are actually teaching the unsaved the word of God, Jesus said go out unto all the earth and preach the gospel, and what better place to be, we are in amongst the wolves in sheep clothing-who was told they are Christian.
Really bro these suckers haven't a clue which God they worship, Satan is calling for the New World Order, and this had already began, And with that little help with door knocking the JW's, provide, their God' the angel of light will sit as their God with the plans the world had already designed ready for the picking, and who will worship the beast?
And bro' what better way is to sit at home, office, etc,, to witness to a "unsaved JW, so the rest may hear the word of God.
And the worse of it all is that they have no clue.Its all part of the grand plan to establish Satan's kingdom on earth. the rapture is near. Its time for Christians to engage in radical soul winning,the harvest is truly ripe
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by dolphinheart(m): 11:39am On Apr 30, 2016
brocab:
Here I go again, its hard when one has to explain the verses when another doesn't understand them. Ok lets give Revelation some style by using other scriptures to back it up {Revelation 1:6} that will help explain this hole chapter.
Firstly lets clear up your so called theory about Solite3 and brocab "Are they the same person? Lets read what God says who we are.

the truth about you and solite3 will be cleared soon, if truly you are in Christ, it will be easy for you to give explanation on certain scriptures, let's see

Shall we continual? {Revelation 1} The revelation of Jesus Christ, which "God" gave Him to show to His bond servants-the things which must shortly take place.
And He sent and communicated it through His Angel {Messenger} to His bond servant John. {2} who bore witness to the word of God and to the testimony of Jesus Christ, even to all he saw.
Lets quickly look over to> {Revelation 1:9} "I John", your brother and fellow partaker in the tribulation and the kingdom and perseverance which are in Jesus, was on the Island called Patmos, because of the "word of God" and the "testimony of Jesus".
{3} Blessed is he who reads and those who hear the words of this Prophesy, and keep those things which are written in it; for the time is near.
every one can see that you can't explain what you read there, explaining or giving your understanding of what his written will throw your false doctrine out. You are now a tad better than solite3 who can't even qoute one of them.

King James Version
Re 1:1[u]The Revelation of Jesus Christ, which God gave unto him,[/u] to shew unto his servants things which must shortly come to pass; and he sent and signified it by his angel unto his servant John:

what do we learn from here(pls if I'm wrong, list the number and respond to it)
1. The revelation was giving to jesus by God!,

2. For the revelation to be giving to jesus by God, it means jesus is not the same person as the God mentioned in rev 1:1

3. Jesus is not the author of the revelation, but God is. He gave it to jesus, who gave it his angle who now passed it to John.
King James Version
Da 2:28But there is a God in heaven that revealeth secrets,..........

Am 3:7For the Sovereign Lord Jehovah will not do a thing Unless he has revealed his confidential matter to his servants the prophets.
* could not quote from the king James Version cus it has removed the name of the Sovereign Lord in that verse.(an issue you always run away from)

Lets look at> {Revelation 22:7} {Jesus said} And behold I am coming Quickly Blessed is he who heeds the words of the prophesy of this Book.
@ bolded, you keep adding personal false views to the scriptures.

{4} John" to be the seven assemblies {Churches} that are in Asia; Grace to you and Peace, from Him {Jesus} who is and who was and who is to come; and from the seven Spirits who are before His throne;
kindly tell us where you got this from!

Now lets read> {Revelation 1:9-13} "I John" your brother and fellow partaker in tribulation and in the kingdom and patience of Jesus Christ, was on the Island called Patmos for the word of God and for the testimony of Jesus Christ, {10} "{John said} I was in the spirit" on the Lords day, and I heard behind me a loud voice, as of a trumpet. {11} saying "I am the Alpha and the Omega the first and the last," and what you see write in a book and send it to the seven Churches. {12} Then I turned to see the voice that spoke with me. And having turned I saw seven golden Lampstands, {13} and in the midst of the Lampstands One like the Son of man. {Jesus} Lets continual reading down from verses {17-19} And when I saw Him I feel at His feet as a dead man, and He laid His right hand upon me and said do not be afraid, I am the First and the Last. I am He who lives, and was dead, and behold, I am alive for ever more. Amen. And I have the keys of Hades and of death.
And Jesus said to John write the things which you have seen, and the things which are, and the things which will take place after this.
We have got to get this right-Now lets go to> {Revelation 22:7, 12-13, 20.} {Jesus said} Behold I am coming Quickly. Bless is He who keeps the words of this prophesy of the book. {12} And behold I am coming quickly, and My reward is with Me, to give to everyone according to his work. {13} I am the Alpha and the Omega. {20} He who testifies to these things says, 'Surely "I am" coming Quickly." Amen. {John said} Even so come Lord Jesus.
Back too> {Revelation 1:5} And from Jesus Christ, " the faithful witness, the first-born of the dead, and the ruler of the kings of the earth. To Him who loves us, and released us from our sins" by His blood.
Lets continual too> {Psalm 89:27} I will make Him my first-born, the highest of the kings of the earth. {6} And He has made us to be a Kingdom priest, to His God and Father. {7-8} {John} Behold Jesus is coming with the clouds, and every eye will see Him, even those who pierced Him, and all the tribes of the earth will mourn over Him. Even so Amen. {Jesus} "I am" the Alpha and the Omega says the Lord God {Again the scriptures tells us Jesus is the Lord God} "WHO IS, AND WHO WAS AND WHO IS TO COME, THE ALMIGHTY. And we read down further, John said in verse {17-19} He saw Jesus after falling at Hid feet as dead, John said Jesus laid His right hand upon him saying do not be afraid I am the first and the last,{18} the living One: I was dead, and behold, I am alive for ever more, and I have the keys of death and hades. {19} Jesus said to John, write therefore the things which you have seen, and the things which are, and the things shall take place, after these things.

apart from the fact that this is one of the most muddled up post I've ever read, you deliberately refused to quote the scriptures I requested for, neither did you give an explanation on it.

Only requested verse quoted so far by you is rev 1:1,5, and no explanation was added .
you jumped verse 4 and refused to quote and explain verse 6.
people see your actions brocab, they see what you are doing , and from your actions, they know you are desperately trying to hide the truth from them.

The badder part of your post is the use of the name jesus in verses it did not occur, so as to surpport your false doctrine

rev 1: 4-6
King James Version
Re 1:4John to the seven churches which are in Asia: Grace be unto you, and peace, from him which is, and which was, and which is to come; and from the seven Spirits which are before his throne;

Re 1:5And from Jesus Christ, who is the faithful witness, and the first begotten of the dead, and the prince of the kings of the earth. Unto him that loved us, and washed us from our sins in his own blood,

Re 1:6And hath made us kings and priests unto God and his Father; to him be glory and dominion for ever and ever. Amen.

the verses above are the verses you have vehemently refused to quote and explain.
what do we understand by what is written in these verses brocab and solite3.

1. John was sending a greeting to the seven congregations from different persons, first person is him, which was, which is and which is to come. These one has a throne and the seven spirits are before it. These spirits are also sending their greetings.
rev chapter 4 helps us to know that the one seated on these throne is God.

2. Rev 1:5 now mentions jesus( in these case, the word jesus is really mentioned in the verse, unlike the ones you quoted), it start with " and from Jesus christ". John specifically seperated those who where doing the greetings, first was the one on the throne, next where the seven spirits, next was jesus Christ. This signifies that this greetings where from seperate persons.

3. note : for later discussion who the faithful witness is, he is jesus!

4. John said Jesus is the first begotten of the dead, this signifies that Jesus was once dead!

5. John now said in verse 6, and hath made us kings and priests unto God and his Father;. If jesus where the God John was talking about , he would not made this statement. This verse shows the reasons why you have been running away from it, cus it tells you plainly that the father is the God of jesus, just as other scriptures you had turned a blind eye to have done! e.g heb 1:9.

Other translations translate John's words in that verse as:

[b]New International Version
and has made us to be a kingdom and priests to serve his God and Father..........

New Living Translation
He has made us a Kingdom of priests for God his Father.......

English Standard Version
and made us a kingdom, priests to his God and Father,.......

Berean Study Bible
who has made us to be a kingdom, priests to His God and Father........

Berean Literal Bible
and He has made us a kingdom, priests to His God and Father.......

New American Standard Bible 
and He has made us to be a kingdom, priests to His God and Father........

Holman Christian Standard Bible
and made us a kingdom, priests to His God and Father........

International Standard Version
and has made us a kingdom, priests for his God and Father,......

NET Bible
and has appointed us as a kingdom, as priests serving his God and Father.......

GOD'S WORD® Translation
and has made us a kingdom, priests for God his Father...........

New American Standard 1977 
and He has made us to be a kingdom, priests to His God and Father;

American Standard Version
and he made us to be a kingdom, to be priests unto his God and Father;...

Darby Bible Translation
and made us a kingdom, priests to his God and Father:....

English Revised Version
and he made us to be a kingdom, to be priests unto his God and father

Weymouth New Testament
and has formed us into a Kingdom, to be priests to God, His Father--to Him be ascribed the glory and the power until the Ages of the Ages. Amen.

World English Bible
and he made us to be a Kingdom, priests to his God and Father; to him be the glory and the dominion forever and ever. Amen.[/b]

wow!, brocab and solite3, DO YOU AGREE WITH WHAT JOHN SAID THEIR OR YOU STILL FEEL THAT JESUS DOES NOT HAVE GOD ?!

CAN THE ALMIGHTY HAVE A GOD? Noo ooooo!
DOES JEHOVAH HAVE A GOD? Noo ooooo!
IS JEHOVAH THE ALMIGHTY GOD ? yes ssess!

DOES JESUS HAVE A GOD? yes!
IS JESUS THE ALMIGHTY GOD? no !
IS THE FATHER THE GOD OF JESUS? yes?

non of these points can be disproved by you, so you prefer not to mention them. You prefer to follow your false doctrines which you can only defend through derived analysis, putting your own words into the scriptures so that it will look as if it's talking about someone else.

The apostles and Jesus had specifically told you who God is, I'll qoute it, bold it and capitalise it for all to see.

JOHN 20: 17
(King James Version)
JESUS SAITH UNTO HER, TOUCH ME NOT; FOR I AM NOT YET ASCENDED TO MY FATHER: BUT GO TO MY BRETHREN, AND SAY UNTO THEM, I ASCEND UNTO MY FATHER, AND YOUR FATHER, AND TO MY GOD, AND YOUR GOD!.

brocab, do you accept that Jesus has a God and he told you that his God is your God? or will you run from this scripture and not quote it?

King James Version
Eph 1:3[b]Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ,[/b] who hath blessed us with all spiritual blessings in heavenly places in Christ:

I have written these verses separately, and you couldn't understand them than, and you still won't understand these verses now, only because you don't read anything I have written.

you have not only muddled up you quotes, you have added words to verses such words did not exist. you have also refused to quote certain verses as requested.
your refusal to qoute and explain those other verses shows your intentions, you dnt want the scriptures to be complete, you want to create contradictions and spread your false doctrines through it.

I had asked about {Revelation 1:7:8} in your bible the New World Translation bible, and you run from these two verses, only because you believe your bible scholars had made a mistake, you coward away from these two verses, trying to convince others they didn't exist. And the JW's admitted in writing ehovah God is Jesus Christ.

you are liar brocab , I have not run away from those verses, ive told you to tell us what you understand by the preceding first 6 verses, and I'll tell you what 7 and 8 says, these you have refused to do up till this moment. I also told you to tell us who is talking in rev 3: 2,12, and this you had vehemently refused to do.

It is you on the other hand who has refused to respond to scripture based questions and scriptures, the list will be posted below again.

[b] (1)Just tell us the name of the church you associate with, that you are a member of!. If possible you can include its official website, at least you surpport using technology in Gods work.
(2)Tell us, do you know that Jesus Christ told someone that he has a God? And that statement was recorded in the kjv.? Can you tell us where this can be found?
If you can't answer this question brocab, then you dnt know the truth about Christ!.
Expecially. The one spoken by Jesus himself.
(3) Tell me brocad, which organization today does these(the preaching work) best, the way Jesus proscribed and the disciples practised. I know you know it, but hatred will now allow you mention them.
(4)You cannot attempt to answer the questions :
When you say he is spirit, are you saying God is the spirit in Jesus when he was here on earth?
Pls say yes and ill show you how much of your doctrines is full of falsehood.
Saying no will show that your doctrine lacks prove.(I believe you wunt answer anyway)
5. If you say one body, one spirit, was Jesus a spirit before he came to earth?
6. When Jesus was on earth, was the spirit in him his, the father or the holy spirit.?
7. After Jesus left the earth, did he remain in the body or became a spirit?
8. What does Jesus mean by " the father is greater than I am"
9. Why does Jesus say he is going to the father when you are trying to say he is spirit.
You can't do this :
Simply quote and explain rev 1:1-6 from any translation of your choice
Tell use who is talking in rev 3:2,12
pls explain the scriptures
1.rev 1:1,6
2. Rev 3, 2,13
3. John 17:1-3
4. Heb 1:1 -9
5. John 20:17
6. 1 cor 11:3
7 . 1 ti 2 :5,6
8.Acts 4:10
9. Acts 2:36
10. Acts 2:24
11. Acts 5:30
12.Acts 10:38,40,43
11. Phil 2:9:11
12. john 14:6
13. Acts 4 : 26,27, 30
14. 1 john 4:14
15. Heb 5:7
16. ps 28:18
Brocab , examine these scripture
Acts 5: 31.
Him hath God exalted with his right hand to be a Prince and a Saviour, for to give repentance to Israel, and forgiveness of sins.
John 3:16.
For God so loved the world,
that he gave his only begotten
Son, that whosoever believeth
in him should not perish, but
have everlasting life.
Jesus is Gods only begotten son, Jesus is not God almighty ![/b]

maybe solite3, can help you out, or rather not!
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by Nobody: 12:53pm On Apr 30, 2016
i m still waiting to c d accusation u have against me?
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by johnw74: 12:54am On May 01, 2016
dolphinheart:
Jesus is not the author of the revelation, but God is. He gave it to Jesus, who gave it his angle who now passed it to John.

false j witness have finally got bolded part right, after decades of saying that the angel in that verse is Jesus
false j witnesses have argued to me with their usual bad manner that the angel in that verse is Jesus
They wouldn't admit they were wrong, that takes courage, at least they are not lying on that one point any longer

Rev 1:1 The Revelation of Jesus Christ, which God gave unto him, to shew unto his servants things which must shortly come to pass; and he sent and signified it by his angel unto his servant John:

Rev 22:16 I Jesus have sent mine angel to testify unto you these things in the churches. I am the root and the offspring of David, and the bright and morning star.

false j witnesse's used the same dumb spirit then as they still do now in these verses saying that Jesus is an angel
when the verses clearly show He isn't.

Heb 1:4 Being made so much better than the angels, as he hath by inheritance obtained a more excellent name than they.
Heb 1:5 For unto which of the angels said he at any time, Thou art my Son, this day have I begotten thee? And again, I will be to him a Father, and he shall be to me a Son?
Heb 1:6 And again, when he bringeth in the firstbegotten into the world, he saith, And let all the angels of God worship him.

and some false j witnesses say Michael is not an angel, just chief of the angels
they change and twist the written word of God all over the place to try and suit their satanic doctrines

Michael certinally is an angel, he is an archangel which means "a chief angel"

G743

ἀρχάγγελος
archaggelos
ar-khang'-el-os
From G757 and G32; a chief angel: - archangel.
Total KJV occurrences: 2

you see there from strongs greek dictionary, that archangel is "a chief angel"

Jud 1:9 Yet Michael the archangel, when contending with the devil he disputed about the body of Moses, durst not bring against him a railing accusation, but said, The Lord rebuke thee.

And also you have some false j witness saying Michael the angel is Jesus
and you have some false j witness saying Michael not an angel is Jesus

Of course Michael the archangel is not Jesus the Christ

false j witness lies all over the place, with much confusion
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by brocab: 11:16pm On May 02, 2016
Yeh bro" its always in a Christians heart for any truth to be revealed, and of course when we see the end of days heading our way at a faster rate, we as Christians are spreading the word of God to the four corners on this planet. And of course we will come up against the enemy, and usually we find most of them are involved in Churches, claiming to know Christ-but denying His power.
And of course we found a tiny Hick up, JW's claiming to be Christians, refusing Christ, but rather believe in angels, God had made Michael the archangel to become Jesus, and on return' Jesus then becomes Michael the archangel once again, to cast out Satan, the devil, the serpent, the dragon, casting him out of heaven.
No-matter how hard it seems bro, just keep on pushing the word out there, brother, if its not the JW's listening, "Never worry, because someone out there is, and its someone out there who's getting saved everyday. Praise the Lord for ever more.
solite3:
And the worse of it all is that they have no clue.Its all part of the grand plan to establish Satan's kingdom on earth. the rapture is near. Its time for Christians to engage in radical soul winning,the harvest is truly ripe
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by brocab: 1:41am On May 03, 2016
Dolpinheart you can't find {Revelation 1:4} written in your bible?
John" to the seven Churches which are in Asia. Grace to you and peace from Him who is, and who was, and who is to come, and from the seven Spirits who are before His throne.
And you expect me to listen to you, and you can't even come up with scriptures such as this? And you think you know it all?
Are you sure your father isn't Satan, you always find ways to falsely accuse me, and giving out false accusations against me, the bible told me that's Satan's job. I suppose like father' like son?
Are you casting the first stone because you can't understand the scriptures, Or are you playing dumb you can't understand scriptures the way I understand them.
And I don't keep on adding false views to any scripture, the problem we have here, is that you can't see the scriptures like I see them, only because you don't understand them, and everything I have written, you ramp and rage, casting the first stone, over words that you can't comprehend. But don't worry' someday the Lord will open up your harden heart and reveal the truth to you.
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by dolphinheart(m): 1:20pm On May 03, 2016
brocab:
Dolpinheart you can't find {Revelation 1:4} written in your bible?
John" to the seven Churches which are in Asia. Grace to you and peace from Him who is, and who was, and who is to come, and from the seven Spirits who are before His throne.

brocab, when will you stop lying!, you refused to quote me cus you know you can't respond to the scriptures shown to you. solite3 refuses to do so too, yet you both keep claiming you know the scriptures!

can you see what you did above, because you know you had been found wanting, proven to be false, you now removed the words you added when you quoted rev 1:4 earlier.

This was your quote before I asked the question

now, why did you remove "jesus" when quoting the verse again
you wanted to try and use subtle lies and additions to try change who that verse is talking about. But after quoting verse 5 and 6 for you, you realised that you are wrong, but instead of admitting, you decided to remove the wrong additions you made to the verse while acting as if you never made those additions in the first place. brocab, your unchristianlike ways have just been exposed once more.

rev 1:1, 4-6
King James Version
Re 1:1The Revelation of Jesus Christ, which God gave unto him, to shew unto his servants things which must shortly come to pass; and he sent and signified it by his angel unto his servant John:

:4. John to the seven churches which are in Asia: Grace be unto you, and peace, from him which is, and which was, and which is to come; and from the seven Spirits which are before his throne;

5. And from Jesus Christ, who is the faithful witness, and the first begotten of the dead, and the prince of the kings of the earth. Unto him that loved us, and washed us from our sins in his own blood,

6And hath made us kings and priests unto God and his Father; to him be glory and dominion for ever and ever. Amen.

you refuse to explain those verses, and you refuse to comment when someone EX plains, you prefer to add to the scriptures and find fault where there is noon.

And you expect me to listen to you, and you can't even come up with scriptures such as this? And you think you know it all?
I never expected you to listen to me, I'm just using your quotes to expose your lies.

Are you sure your father isn't Satan, you always find ways to falsely accuse me, and giving out false accusations against me, the bible told me that's Satan's job. I suppose like father' like son?
this is who my father is :
King James Version
Joh 20:17Jesus saith unto her, Touch me not; for I am not yet ascended to my Father: but go to my brethren, and say unto them, I ascend unto my Father, [/u]and your Father; and to my God, and your God.[/u]

*readers should note if brocab or solite3 will respond and explain the verse quoted above

do you accept that the father, who is the God of jesus is also your God? yes? no?

Are you casting the first stone because you can't understand the scriptures, Or are you playing dumb you can't understand scriptures the way I understand them.
And I don't keep on adding false views to any scripture, the problem we have here, is that you can't see the scriptures like I see them, only because you don't understand them, and everything I have written, you ramp and rage, casting the first stone, over words that you can't comprehend. But don't worry' someday the Lord will open up your harden heart and reveal the truth to you.
you refuse to explain the scriptures you quoted
you refuse to explain or share your views of scriptures quoted to you
you add words to the scriptures.

With those three points above, the only thing one could understand about what you are writing is that:
you twist the scriptures by adding words to it
the scriptures that you can't twist are the ones you refuse to quote and respond to .
You hide from the truth by not responding to certain scriptures cus they will expose you.

I'm not throwing stones, I'm just stating facts
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by Ken4Christ: 1:55pm On May 03, 2016
The JW have no business trying to teach you any doctrines for they are not Christians. Ask them to first debate what it means to be born again. They should also explain to us what happened to the body of Jesus since they don't believe Jesus resurrected bodily.

They follow the same pattern in all their doctrines. They look for Scriptures that supports their false teachings and Ignore even many more that contradicts their teachings.

A right doctrine should be able to interpret all scriptures related to the topic in discussion. The JW have never successfully interpret all scriptures concerning any of their teaching. When you bring some Scriptures to their notice, instead of explaining that Scripture, they will take your attention to other Scriptures.

So, don't waste your time to argue with a Jehovah witness. They will only want you to see their own Scriptures but refuse to see yours. They are the greatest liars of all ages and will have their parts in the very Lake of fire they deny don't exist in literal form. May God help innocent souls that have been deceived by these false religious groups to come out of them before it is too late in Jesus name. Amen.

1 Like

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by brocab: 1:28am On May 04, 2016
I had quoted two scriptures, and you again are accusing me and making false accusations against me, and your demands are jumping too and fro, all I had asked was for you to answer these two scriptures at the beginning, dolhpinheart calm down, your blood is boiling over the top.
I have answered {Revelation 1:6} many times over, and of course once again you have denied explaining the two verses of {Revelation 1:7-8} I can understand these two have hit you like a bullet, and of course you are trying to take our viewers away from these two scriptures that's written.
Listen if you don't know, just say so? I not expecting rocket science to answer this question for you.
As I had said Jesus had a Father, and the Father had a Son, but why did the JW's write Jehovah God is the Alpha and the Omega the beginning and the end, the first and the last, who is, who was, and who is to come, I was dead, and look I am alive forevermore, instead of Jesus? Does this mean the JW's believe that Jesus could be God in person?
Can someone' other then dolhpinheart answer this question? Is there a JW out there, who knows any of the scriptures that's written in your bible? And why was it written in your bible if you believe otherwise.
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by Nobody: 9:00am On May 04, 2016
dolphinheart:

brocab, when will you stop lying!, you refused to quote me cus you know you can't respond to the scriptures shown to you. solite3 refuses to do so too, yet you both keep claiming you know the scriptures!

can you see what you did above, because you know you had been found wanting, proven to be false, you now removed the words you added when you quoted rev 1:4 earlier.

This was your quote before I asked the question

now, why did you remove "jesus" when quoting the verse again

you wanted to try and use subtle lies and additions to try change who that verse is talking about. But after quoting verse 5 and 6 for you, you realised that you are wrong, but instead of admitting, you decided to remove the wrong additions you made to the verse while acting as if you never made those additions in the first place. brocab, your unchristianlike ways have just been exposed once more.

rev 1:1, 4-6
King James Version
Re 1:1The Revelation of Jesus Christ, which God gave unto him, to shew unto his servants things which must shortly come to pass; and he sent and signified it by his angel unto his servant John:

:4. John to the seven churches which are in Asia: Grace be unto you, and peace, from him which is, and which was, and which is to come; and from the seven Spirits which are before his throne;

5. And from Jesus Christ, who is the faithful witness, and the first begotten of the dead, and the prince of the kings of the earth. Unto him that loved us, and washed us from our sins in his own blood,

6And hath made us kings and priests unto God and his Father; to him be glory and dominion for ever and ever. Amen.

you refuse to explain those verses, and you refuse to comment when someone EX plains, you prefer to add to the scriptures and find fault where there is noon.

I never expected you to listen to me, I'm just using your quotes to expose your lies.

this is who my father is :
King James Version
Joh 20:17Jesus saith unto her, Touch me not; for I am not yet ascended to my Father: but go to my brethren, and say unto them, I ascend unto my Father, [/u]and your Father; and to my God, and your God.[/u]

*readers should note if brocab or solite3 will respond and explain the verse quoted above

do you accept that the father, who is the God of jesus is also your God? yes? no?

you refuse to explain the scriptures you quoted
you refuse to explain or share your views of scriptures quoted to you
you add words to the scriptures.

With those three points above, the only thing one could understand about what you are writing is that:
you twist the scriptures by adding words to it
the scriptures that you can't twist are the ones you refuse to quote and respond to .
You hide from the truth by not responding to certain scriptures cus they will expose you.

I'm not throwing stones, I'm just stating facts
u want people to keep on explaining scriptures while u keep on rejecting it n asking endless n meaningless questions. ur problem is u re so proud n cannot accept scripture as it is.Jesus is Jehovah God to deny this ur organisation must go ahead to deny tons of other verses, add or change, twist or remove it totally.
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by Barristter07: 10:33am On May 04, 2016
solite3:
u want people to keep on explaining scriptures while u keep on rejecting it n asking endless n meaningless questions. ur problem is u re so proud n cannot accept scripture as it is.Jesus is Jehovah God to deny this ur organisation must go ahead to deny tons of other verses, add or change, twist or remove it totally.

I count it worthy to reply ur post above.

lets proceed...

solite3 , I personally belive you can convince me or prove that Jesus is Jehovah God if u can tell me your opinion regarding Jehovah at psalm 83:18

That men may know that thou, whose name alone is JEHOVAH, art the most high
over all the earth.
(KJV)

ñote that Jehovah is called " THE MOST HIGH"

Is Jesus the Most High ?
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by dolphinheart(m): 1:18pm On May 04, 2016
brocab:
I had quoted two scriptures, and you again are accusing me and making false accusations against me, and your demands are jumping too and fro, all I had asked was for you to answer these two scriptures at the beginning, dolhpinheart calm down, your blood is boiling over the top.
I have answered {Revelation 1:6} many times over, and of course once again you have denied explaining the two verses of {Revelation 1:7-8} I can understand these two have hit you like a bullet, and of course you are trying to take our viewers away from these two scriptures that's written.
Listen if you don't know, just say so? I not expecting rocket science to answer this question for you.
As I had said Jesus had a Father, and the Father had a Son, but why did the JW's write Jehovah God is the Alpha and the Omega the beginning and the end, the first and the last, who is, who was, and who is to come, I was dead, and look I am alive forevermore, instead of Jesus? Does this mean the JW's believe that Jesus could be God in person?
Can someone' other then dolhpinheart answer this question? Is there a JW out there, who knows any of the scriptures that's written in your bible? And why was it written in your bible if you believe otherwise.

YOU ARE A LIAR BROCAB. PROVE ME WRONG BY SHOWING US WHERE YOU QUOTED AND EXPLAINED REV 1:6.

Pls quote and explain rev 1:1, 4-6.
pls tell us who is talking in rev 3:2,12
pls explain heb 1:9

You quoted 2 verses out of how many? you are not even ashamed that you left it at just quoting, you could not explain.

I've promised to explain rev 1:7,8 to you once you can do this, cus understanding those scriptures is integral to the explanation.

I've I've shown you prove of my allegations against you, you could not prove it wrong that's why you refused to quote my post.
you added the word "jesus" in the middle of a verse, but when asked about the verse, you removed the word when quoting the verse again. If you are sure of your addition , you would have left it their when quoting that verse again.

why did you remove the word "jesus" you added earlier, cus the next two verses shows you are wrong to have added it. This fact you can't disprove!
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by dolphinheart(m): 1:25pm On May 04, 2016
solite3:

Well readers have now been giving prove that you cannot quote and explain the scriptures shown to you.
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by dolphinheart(m): 1:36pm On May 04, 2016
Barristter07:

lets proceed...

solite3 , I personally belive you can convince me or prove that Jesus is Jehovah God if u can tell me your opinion regarding Jehovah at psalm 83:18

over all the earth.
(KJV)

Is Jesus the Most High ?

gbaM!

now let's watch his response in 3D
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by Nobody: 2:07pm On May 04, 2016
Barristter07:

lets proceed...

over all the earth.
(KJV)

Is Jesus the Most High ?

yes Jesus is the most high over all d earth matt 28:18 And Jesus came and spake unto them, saying All power is given unto me in heaven and IN EARTH
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by Nobody: 2:10pm On May 04, 2016
Barristter07:

lets proceed...

over all the earth.
(KJV)

Is Jesus the Most High ?

yes Jesus is the most high over all d earth matt 28:18 And Jesus came and spake unto them, saying All power is given unto me in heaven and IN EARTH.pls address d issue at hand n stop dis divisionary tactics wit meaningless n endless questions.
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by Barristter07: 2:14pm On May 04, 2016
thanks for your response @ solite3
solite3:
yes Jesus is the most high over all d earth matt 28:18 And Jesus came and spake unto them, saying All power is given unto me
in heaven and IN EARTH

Lets examine your proof:

please be sincere , can the most high be Given authority ?
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by Nobody: 4:42pm On May 04, 2016
Barristter07:
thanks for your response @ solite3

Lets examine your proof:

please be sincere , can the most high be Given authority ?

another question again. do u av a bible pls do what the men at Berea did by going through the bible to see if paul was saying the truth not asking Paul meaningless questions OK.God bless.

(1) (2) (3) ... (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) ... (278) (Reply)

Sincere Milk — "Help From Above" / Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... / Dreams And Their Meanings/ Interpretation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 225
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.