Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,824 members, 7,820,896 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:00 AM

Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them - Religion (63) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them (373644 Views)

Examining Talk That Jehovah's Witnesses Are The Only Ones Preaching Out There / Ghanaian Man Chases Jehovah's Witnesses Out Of His House By Stripping Unclad / What Is Your Reaction When Jehovah Witnesses Knock On Your Door? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) ... (278) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by Nobody: 11:31am On May 23, 2016
I know that Jws will start using insults as scriptures can no longer back up their heresies
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by dolphinheart(m): 12:39pm On May 23, 2016
brocab:
Don't you just love the word of God? And how the truth will set you free.
But you may not even scroll down to even read this page, the first line of course has got your attention, and then your evil thoughts will have it over you, knowing these words came from the word of God Himself, and sadly I brocab had decided to pass on this message to you.

And yet no response from you on the issue you yourself raised?
also up till now , you have not answered these questions, nor

you have also refused to respond to these questions and scripture:

[b]Just tell us the name of the church you associate with, that you are a member of!. If possible you can include its official website, at least you surpport using technology in Gods work. 

Tell us, do you know that Jesus Christ told someone that he has a God? And that statement was recorded in the kjv.? Can you tell us where this can be found?
If you can't answer this question brocab, then you dnt know the truth about Christ!. 
Expecially. The one spoken by Jesus himself.

Examine this questions brocab 1. If you say one body, one spirit, was Jesus a spirit before he came to earth? 
2. When Jesus was on earth, was the spirit in him his, the father or the holy spirit.?
3. After Jesus left the earth, did he remain in the body or became a spirit? 
4. What does Jesus mean by " the father is greater than I am" 
5. Why does Jesus say he is going to the father when you are trying to say he is spirit. 
6. You asked a question, the answer is yes, but ill like to ask you, what about the soul, why did you remove the soul when fomulating your question.

You cannot answer if Jesus is the same person as the father.

brocab , readers will note(again) that you have NOT quoted and explained ANY of the following scriptures :

1.rev 1:1,6
2. Rev 3, 2,13
3. John 17:1-3
4. Heb 1:1 -9 
5. John 20:17
6. 1 cor 11:3 
7 . 1 ti 2 :5,6
8.Acts 4:10
9. Acts 2:36
10. Acts 2:24
11. Acts 5:30
12.Acts 10:38,40,43
11. Phil 2:9,11 
12. john 14:6 
13. Acts 4 : 26,27, 30
14. 1 john 4:14
15. Heb 5:7 
16. ps 28:18

And a host of others

Brocab , examine these scripture 
Acts 5: 31.
Him hath God exalted with his right hand to be a Prince and a Saviour, for to give repentance to Israel, and forgiveness of sins.
John 3:16.
For God so loved the world,
that he gave his only begotten
Son, that whosoever believeth
in him should not perish, but
have everlasting life.

Jesus is Gods only begotten son, Jesus is not God almighty![/b]

The bible is clear that Jesus 's body was resurrected. The tomb was empty. He was recognizable to those who knew Him, Jesus showed Himself to all of His disciples after His resurrection, and more than 500 people were eye witnesses to His earthly post-resurrection presence
YOU HAVE AGAIN ADDED LIES TO YOUR VIEWS.
Lets see if jesus was recognizable to those who knew him:

King James Version
Joh 20:14And when she had thus said, she turned herself back, and saw Jesus standing, and KNEW NOT THAT IT WAS JESUS!

King James Version
Joh 20:15Jesus saith unto her, Woman, why weepest thou? whom seekest thou? SHE SUPPOSING HIM TO BE THE GARGENER, saith unto him, Sir, if thou have borne him hence, tell me where thou hast laid him, and I will take him away.

I dnt think the disciples would have been able to recognize Jesus more than Mary, she probably would have known jesus from birth, and the picture of jesus in her memory would have been sharper than a 100 mega pixel camera!

but here you are , lying again that Jesus was recognizable to those who knew him!
dnt you think Mary should have been able to recognise jesus instantly if he had been raise in the same body he died in?
* this is a question ill hope you can give us answer to .

Do you notice how jesus appeared to his disciples who had locked the doors, his actions transcends the physical realm, he appeared to them gram!, in a locked rooM!. yet until he showed them death dealing wound marks, that was when they believed they where swing the Lord.

brocab pls tell us
1. DOES SOME ONE FACE CHANGE WHEN HE OR SHE IS RESSURRECTED WITH THE SAME BODY HE OR SHE DIED IN?

2.DOES SOME ONE GETS RESSURRECTED WITH THE WOUND'S OR INJURIES THAT KILLED HIM?
If your assumptions are true, I bet during the ressurection, we will know those whose throut where slit, cus there will still be a gapping hole in there necks. and those whose brains where blown out will have a hole in their head, cus they will be resurrected with that same body!

before, I digress, let's further examine ya lie.
King James Version
Joh 21:4But when the morning was now come, Jesus stood on the shore: BUT THE DISCIPLES KNEW NOT THAT IT WAS JESUS.

john 21: 12 New International Version
Jesus said to them, "Come and have breakfast." None of the disciples dared ask him, "Who are you?" They knew it was the Lord.
even after seing jesus after his resurrecting, after being with jesus for years, they still do not recognize Jesus at first glance. If jesus had been resurrected with the same body he had died in, the disciples will have no doubt, they wunt need to even bother to ask the question that dared not to ask, "who are you".
Jesus had just showed them who he is, it is left for us to understand that they still had issues with jesus physical features, despite knowing that the person inviting theM to a meal is actually jesus.

{1 Corinthians 15:4-6} In {Luke 24:16} on the road to Emmaus, two of Jesus's disciples "were kept from recognizing {Jesus} However later their eye's were opened and they recognized Him. {V 31} It's not that Jesus was unrecognisable, it's that for a time the disciples were supernaturally retained from recognizing Him.
why is this ?
I for one believe that only spirits do appear and dissappear at will!

later in the same chapter of {Luke} Jesus makes it plain to His disciples that He does have a physical body, He is not a disembodied spirit: See My hands and My feet, that it is I Myself, Touch Me and see. For a spirit does not have flesh and bones as you see that I have {Luke 24:39}
spirits can manifest physical bodies of any liking for any particular purpose, the scriptures is awash with such occurrences, they can even use it to have sex sef!

After spending 40 day's with His disciples, Jesus ascended Bodily into heaven {Acts 1:9} Jesus is still human, and He has a human body in heaven right now.
sir do you ever read the scriptures at all.
It says flesh and blood cannot inherit the kingdom of God!
human body is flesh and blood!
how then do you espect the king of gods kingdom to have flesh and blood while his Co rulers do not!
how do you expect the physical to rule in the spiritual realm.

brocab, Jesus was a spirit before he came to earth, was he not?
how come , you refuse him his spirit nature when he had accomplished the work he was sent to do here on earth?

His body is different, However, earthly human flesh is perishable, but heavenly bodies are imperishable {1 Corinthians 15:50}
REASON, HEAVENLY BODIES ARE SPIRITS, JESUS IS NOW A SPIRIT, LIKE HE WAS BEFORE HE CAME TO EARTH!
that is why the scriptures could say this :
1 ti 6:16 English Standard Version
who alone has immortality, who dwells in unapproachable light, whom no one(human, a cording to some translations) has ever seen or can see. To him be honor and eternal dominion. Amen.

humans can't see spirits!

1Co 15:45So it is written: “The first man Adam became a living person.” The last Adam BECAME A LIFE-GIVING SPIRIT!.

[quote][color=#000099]Jesus has a physical body, with a difference. His resurrection body is designed with eternity in view.
this above, though it's still not totally true, goes to show that Jesus was not resurrected with the same body he died in. You are attempting to state that Jesus body was modified when he was resurrected, the scriptures does not surpport this . look at the apostles statement, about our body being like seed planted cinema the ground!

{1 Corinthians 15:39-49} Describes what the body of the believer will be like in heaven. Our heavenly bodies will differ from our earthly ones in type of flesh, in splendour, in power, and in longevity. The apostle Paul also states, that the believers body will be an image of Christ's body {V 49} Paul discusses this subject again in {2 Corinthians } where he compares earthly bodies to tents and heavenly bodies to heavenly dwellings.
if you had dared to quote those verses, people would have seen that your explanations of those verses are false!

{2 Corinthians 5:1-2} Paul says that once the earthly tent comes off, Christians will not be left naked-that is without a body to live in {2 Corinthians 5:3} When the new body is "put on" we will go from mortality to immortality {2 Corinthians 5:4}
So we will know that Christians will have a heavenly body, like Jesus "glorious body". {Philippians 3:21} At His incarnation Jesus took on human flesh, and at His resurrection His body was glorified-although He retained Himself the scars {John 20:27} He will forever be the God-man, sacrificed for us. Christ the creator of the universe, will forever stoop to our level, and He will be known to us in heaven in a tangible form that we can see, hear and touch {Revelation 21:3-4, 22:4}

[b]1Pe 3:18For Christ died once for all time for sins, a righteous person for unrighteous ones, in order to lead you to God. He was put to death in the flesh but made alive in the spirit.

the same spirit he was before coming to earth, he had sacrificed his physical body for us and he did not take it back!. He had given it as a ransom in exchange for many!

again I tell you brocab, flesh and blood cannot inherit the kingdom of God, no matter the supposed modifications.

Jesus is now a spirit in heaven, as to what the disciples and followers who go to heaven will be when they are ressurected jesus statements give us a clear view !

matt 22:30 New International Version
At the resurrection people will neither marry nor be given in marriage; they will be like the angels in heaven.

luke 20:36 New International Version
and they can no longer die; for they are like the angels. They are God's children, since they are children of the resurrection.

King James Version
Mr 12:25For when they shall rise from the dead, they neither marry, nor are given in marriage; but are as the angels which are in heaven.

ANGELS ARE SPIRIT CREATURES. NOT MADE OF FLESH AND BLOOD . THEY HAVE SPIRIT BODIES.
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by dolphinheart(m): 1:28pm On May 23, 2016
solite3:
ALPHA AND OMEGA.
Jehovah witnesses have tried so hard to see how they can remove this title from Christ but it always backfires.
How do we know that this title and rev1:8 refers to Christ?
Readers of revelations 1,2,3 should ask who is sending a message to the churches the Father or Jesus Christ?Rev 2:1,8,12,18 rev 3:1,7,14,
Revelations 1:10-17
10. I was in the Spirit on the Lord's day, and heard behind me a great voice, as of a trumpet
11.Saying, I[b] am Alpha and Omega, the first and the last[/b]: and, What thou seest, write in a book, and send it unto the seven churches which are in Asia; unto Ephesus, and unto Smyrna, and unto Pergamos, and unto Thyatira, and unto Sardis, and unto Philadelphia and unto laodicea.
Do note that the voice identified himself by these
1. Alpha and Omega( The beginning and the Ending)
2 The first and The last
3. He that liveth, and was dead; And alive forever
4. He that have the keys of hell and of death

12. And I turned to see the voice that spake with me, And being turned, I saw seven golden candlesticks
;
13. And in the midst of the seven candlesticks; one like unto the Son of man, clothed with a garment down to the foot, and girt about the paps with a golden girdle
Now John turned to see the voice
The term son of man is normally attributed to who? Jesus or the father
14. His head and his hairs were white as wool, as white as snow; and his eyes were as a flame of fire.
These are the exact way Daniel described the being he saw in Daniel 10:9 and the Ancient of days in Daniel 7:9.
15. And his feet like unto fine brass, as if they burned in a furnace; and his voice as the sound of many waters.
The voice as the sound of many waters is described as the voice of the Almighty. See Ezekiel 1:24
16. And he had in his right hand seven stars: and out of his mouth went a sharp twoedged sword sword: and his countenance was as the sun shineth in his strength.
This is interesting, as John still described him as he who has the two edged sword in his mouth. See rev 19: 15.
Vs17 And when I saw him, I fell at his feet as dead. And he laid his right hand upon me, saying unto me, Fear not; I am the first and the last.
This is a title used for God which the voice used for himself again. See isaiah 44:6
From this we can affirm that the person talking and been described is Jesus Our Lord and revelation1:8 refers to him since he was the one speaking to the church. ( God gave to Jesus what will happen in the future to Jesus in other to shew to his servants). In fact Jesus was the one speaking.

What about the angel?
The angel was sent by Jesus to testify by revealing this message to John ad it unfolds. Please take note that apart from the message to the church there were others John received in heaven itself.
Since Jesus described himself as the the Almighty, Alpha and omega,the first and the last. The Jesus himself must be God.
So the saying that at times the father speaks to john at other times it is Jesus is baseless.

the truth had been expressed to you in My post, which you could not refute, but prefers to use the muddling up method(so that no one can quote you).

If you want to share your understanding, do so by not adding words to the scriptures

rev 1:11 really says :
New International Version
which said: "Write on a scroll what you see and send it to the seven churches: to Ephesus, Smyrna, Pergamum, Thyatira, Sardis, Philadelphia and Laodicea."

New Living Translation
It said, "Write in a book everything you see, and send it to the seven churches in the cities of Ephesus, Smyrna, Pergamum, Thyatira, Sardis, Philadelphia, and Laodicea."

English Standard Version
saying, “Write what you see in a book and send it to the seven churches, to Ephesus and to Smyrna and to Pergamum and to Thyatira and to Sardis and to Philadelphia and to Laodicea.”

Berean Study Bible
saying, "Write in a scroll what you see and send it to the seven churches: to Ephesus, Smyrna, Pergamum, Thyatira, Sardis, Philadelphia, and Laodicea."

Berean Literal Bible
saying, "What you see, write in a book and send to the seven churches: to Ephesus, and to Smyrna, and to Pergamum, and to Thyatira, and to Sardis, and to Philadelphia, and to Laodicea."

New American Standard Bible
saying, "Write in a book what you see, and send it to the seven churches: to Ephesus and to Smyrna and to Pergamum and to Thyatira and to Sardis and to Philadelphia and to Laodicea."

Holman Christian Standard Bible
saying, "Write on a scroll what you see and send it to the seven churches: Ephesus, Smyrna, Pergamum, Thyatira, Sardis, Philadelphia, and Laodicea."

International Standard Version
saying, "Write on a scroll what you see, and send it to the seven churches: Ephesus, Smyrna, Pergamum, Thyatira, Sardis, Philadelphia, and Laodicea."

NET Bible
saying: "Write in a book what you see and send it to the seven churches--to Ephesus, Smyrna, Pergamum, Thyatira, Sardis, Philadelphia, and Laodicea."

Aramaic Bible in Plain English
Which said, “Those things which you have seen, write in a book and send to the seven assemblies: to Ephesaus, to Zmurna, to Pergamaus, to Thawatyra, to Sardis, to Philadelphia and to Laidiqia.

GOD'S WORD® Translation
saying, "Write on a scroll what you see, and send it to the seven churches: Ephesus, Smyrna, Pergamum, Thyatira, Sardis, Philadelphia, and Laodicea."

New American Standard 1977
saying, “Write in a book what you see, and send it to the seven churches: to Ephesus and to Smyrna and to Pergamum and to Thyatira and to Sardis and to Philadelphia and to Laodicea.”

American Standard Version
saying, What thou seest, write in a book and send it to the seven churches: unto Ephesus, and unto Smyrna, and unto Pergamum, and unto Thyatira, and unto Sardis, and unto Philadelphia, and unto Laodicea.

Douay-Rheims Bible
Saying: What thou seest, write in a book, and send to the seven churches which are in Asia, to Ephesus, and to Smyrna, and to Pergamus, and to Thyatira, and to Sardis, and to Philadelphia, and to Laodicea.

Darby Bible Translation
saying, What thou seest write in a book, and send to the seven assemblies: to Ephesus, and to Smyrna, and to Pergamos, and to Thyatira, and to Sardis, and to Philadelphia, and to Laodicea.

English Revised Version
saying, What thou seest, write in a book, and send it to the seven churches; unto Ephesus, and unto Smyrna, and unto Pergamum, and unto Thyatira, and unto Sardis, and unto Philadelphia, and unto Laodicea.

Weymouth New Testament
It said, "Write forthwith in a roll an account of what you see, and send it to the seven Churches--to Ephesus, Smyrna, Pergamum, Thyateira, Sardis, Philadelphia and Laodicea."

World English Bible
saying, "What you see, write in a book and send to the seven assemblies: to Ephesus, Smyrna, Pergamum, Thyatira, Sardis, Philadelphia, and to.......

There are many more translations

solite3 added the words " Alpha and omega" to his quote of verse 11. did john really put this words in that verse?
This question is what I want readers and solite3 to investigate and talk about.

for those who want to investigate, this can be a good starting point
examiningthetrinity..com/2009/09/ao-speaker-confusion.html?m=1
www.biblebookprofiler.com/The_Forgery_of_Revelation_1_8.html

you can also check out the footnote of rev 1:11 in the NKJV
Footnotes:
a. Revelation 1:11 NU-Text and M-Text omit I am through third and.
b. Revelation 1:11 NU-Text and M-Text omit which are in Asia.
https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Revelation+1%3A11&version=NKJV

fact: the earliest and most reliable manuscripts in which the english translations where translated from, do not have the word "Alpha and omega " in that verse!

personal oppinion: if the oldest and most reliable manuscripts do not have such words, how come some translations have it, I suspect this is the work of some church for fathers.
Thank god God was able to keep some of the manuscripts out of their hands!
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by Sarang(f): 3:23pm On May 23, 2016
brocab:
Lucifer was the first angel and was cast out of heaven because he wanted God's throne, and sit as God in the heavens. And of course a war broke out and Lucifer and his angels were cast out of heaven.
What I don't understand is how you believe this story about Michael an archangel becoming Jesus, Lucifer was cast out because he wanted to sit as God, but with your story God had given all His authority over to the archangel Michael, given Michael complete authority to become God's Son?
So God didn't want Lucifer to take on His authority, but you believe God gave all His authority to Michael and sits as God's right hand man It wasn't God who gave Michael a place to be His Son, this authority came from you? The JW's have given Michael all the ownership to the kingdom of God. So can anyone share a little light on this subject, And why do you believe it

First of all,Satan was not the first Angel created.
Jesus was. The bible called him the firstborn of all creations. Col 1:15/16.

Satan wanted everything for himself. He wanted glory and human service to be rendered to him. But Jesus on the other hand wants nothing except to please God.
Satan didnt wanna sit with God in heaven,he wanna be God himself but he can't cos its not rightfully his.
Jesus was given a pisition that is above every other in the universe except Jehovah God's himself because he was humble and obedient enough to die for others.

After this Authority was given to him,(Micheal) Jesus himself was the one who casted Satan out because of course he is stronger than Satan.
Unlike Satan,Micheal is qualified enough to rule God's people cos he is holy.

Micheal is the heavenly name of Jesus christ.

Sorry buh who is Lucifer?
its not in the bible.

1 Like

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by Sarang(f): 3:28pm On May 23, 2016
[quote author=solite3 post=45845070][/quote]

The bible said that Flesh and blood cannot inherit the kingdom of God.

Jesus is no longer a human being.

As in the case of subjection,it means Jehovah is greater than Jesus.

Where exactly does this idea of Trinity creeped from?
Iyak!

1 Like

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by Sarang(f): 3:29pm On May 23, 2016
goodnews201668:

Barrister and dolphinheart might be waisting their time after all, they'll never see the truth.

Well y0u cant tell. Only Jehovah examines the heart.
Anyone can Change.

1 Like

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by Sarang(f): 3:32pm On May 23, 2016
johnw74:

yes, you are right I quote false jw and show them where they are wrong and lying
and yes, I don't discuss with them, you've got it
boy, ****

You don't know what to say bro.

You don't know 1cent of the scripture.
I tell ya!

If you are going to point out someone's wrong then at least be ready to assist them learn,is that not why we are here?

1 Like

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by Sarang(f): 3:33pm On May 23, 2016
brocab:
If you really believe that calling someone a lair is your way of being polite, then you really need to sit down and read the scriptures, and listen to what Jesus has to say about insulting people like you.
{Matthew 5:11} Blessed are you when people insult you, persecute and falsely say or kinds of evil against you. "because of Me.

But people lie anyways..
So you should them as Honest then?

1 Like

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by Sarang(f): 3:33pm On May 23, 2016
brocab:
If you really believe that calling someone a lair is your way of being polite, then you really need to sit down and read the scriptures, and listen to what Jesus has to say about insulting people like you.
{Matthew 5:11} Blessed are you when people insult you, persecute and falsely say or kinds of evil against you. "because of Me.

But people lie anyways..
So you should address them as Honest then?

1 Like

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by Sarang(f): 3:36pm On May 23, 2016
brocab:
Finely we have a JW who had finely agreed who the Almighty is, its Jesus.
And Jesus is the ruler of all the universe {creation}>{Colossians 1:15-17} The Son is the image of the invisible God, the first born over all creation. {V 16} For in Him all things were created, things in heaven and on earth, visible and invisible, weather thrones or dominions, or rulers or authorities, all things were created through Him and for Him, {V 17} He is before all things, and in Him all things hold together.

lol he never said that. He was asking you.

Jesus is not the creator. He is not the ruler of every living thing,Jehovah is.

Mr please use glasses... cry

1 Like

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by Sarang(f): 3:36pm On May 23, 2016
brocab:
Finely we have a JW who had finely agreed who the Almighty is, its Jesus.
And Jesus is the ruler of all the universe {creation}>{Colossians 1:15-17} The Son is the image of the invisible God, the first born over all creation. {V 16} For in Him all things were created, things in heaven and on earth, visible and invisible, weather thrones or dominions, or rulers or authorities, all things were created through Him and for Him, {V 17} He is before all things, and in Him all things hold together.

lol he never said that. He was asking you.

Jesus is not the creator. He is not the ruler of every living thing,Jehovah is.

Mr please use glasses...

1 Like

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by Sarang(f): 3:42pm On May 23, 2016
brocab:
Yes Jesus is the highest of all the universe He is the image of the invisible God, the first born over all creation, For by Him all things were created that are in heaven and that are on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or dominions or principalities or powers, All things were created through Him and for Him {Jesus} And He is before all things, and in Him all things consist.
Jesus said to the Jehovah witnesses {John 10:30} I and the Father are one. {BUT THE JW'S DIDN'T BELIEVE IT}
{John 8:58} Jesus said "Before Abraham was born I Am. Jesus holds that same name as the Most high God "I Am. {BUT THE JW'S DIDN'T BELIEVE IT}
{Isaiah 9:6} For us a child is born unto us, and a son is given, and the government shall be upon His shoulder, and His name shall be called wonderful Counsellor, Mighty God, Ever lasting Father, Prince of peace. {BUT THE JW'S DIDN'T BELIEVE IT}
So barristter07 why fight your argument, Jesus is equal to God. If God is called the Almighty, Jesus is called the Almighty, God said I Am, Jesus said I Am.
{John 14:6} Jesus said to Jehovah witnesses, I Am the way the truth and the life, no-one comes to the Father except through Me. Jesus then said to the Jehovah witnesses If you had known Me, you would have known My Father also, and from now on, you know Him because you have seen Him. The Jehovah witnesses said show as the Father, Jesus said to the JW's have I been with you so long, and yet you have not known Me, Jesus said, He who has seen Me has seen the Father, so how can the JW's say show us the Father?
{BECAUSE THE JW'S DIDN'T BELIEVE IT}

You quoted right.
Thats exactly what the bible said about Jesus on Col 1.

But do you know what a Creation is?
It is something that is Created.

We are creations and so is Jesus.

Do you know what the bible called Jehovah?
The ancient of Days. The one who has been till infinite

Ps 90:2 says concerning Jehovah God[i]Even from time indefinite to time indefinite you are God[/i]

I hope you notice the differences. Jesus was created by Jehovah and there is no way a Creation is greater than the creator,it doesn't happen.

1 Like

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by Sarang(f): 3:43pm On May 23, 2016
brocab:
Yes Jesus is the highest of all the universe He is the image of the invisible God, the first born over all creation, For by Him all things were created that are in heaven and that are on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or dominions or principalities or powers, All things were created through Him and for Him {Jesus} And He is before all things, and in Him all things consist.
Jesus said to the Jehovah witnesses {John 10:30} I and the Father are one. {BUT THE JW'S DIDN'T BELIEVE IT}
{John 8:58} Jesus said "Before Abraham was born I Am. Jesus holds that same name as the Most high God "I Am. {BUT THE JW'S DIDN'T BELIEVE IT}
{Isaiah 9:6} For us a child is born unto us, and a son is given, and the government shall be upon His shoulder, and His name shall be called wonderful Counsellor, Mighty God, Ever lasting Father, Prince of peace. {BUT THE JW'S DIDN'T BELIEVE IT}
So barristter07 why fight your argument, Jesus is equal to God. If God is called the Almighty, Jesus is called the Almighty, God said I Am, Jesus said I Am.
{John 14:6} Jesus said to Jehovah witnesses, I Am the way the truth and the life, no-one comes to the Father except through Me. Jesus then said to the Jehovah witnesses If you had known Me, you would have known My Father also, and from now on, you know Him because you have seen Him. The Jehovah witnesses said show as the Father, Jesus said to the JW's have I been with you so long, and yet you have not known Me, Jesus said, He who has seen Me has seen the Father, so how can the JW's say show us the Father?
{BECAUSE THE JW'S DIDN'T BELIEVE IT}

You quoted right.

We all are creations and so is Jesus.

Ps 90:2 says concerning Jehovah God Even from time indefinite to time indefinite you are God

I hope you notice the differences. Jesus was created by Jehovah and there is no way a Creation is greater than the creator,it doesn't happen.

1 Like

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by goodnews201668: 5:13pm On May 23, 2016
Sarang:

Well y0u cant tell. Only Jehovah examines the heart.
Anyone can Change.

yes you are right

1 Like

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by goodnews201668: 6:37pm On May 23, 2016
what is it with this your confusion of Jehovah and jesus being the same nature? Is that the issue?
Or does it make them equal?

solite3:
Continuation
It is particularly interesting to compare Isaiah 45:12( which is a quote from Jehovah) with heb 1:10 (in which the father is speaking about the son)
Isaiah 45:12 NWT " I MYSELF [/b]have made the earth and have created even man upon it, [b] I MY OWN HANDS have stretched out the heavens, and all the army of them I have commanded"
Heb 1:10 NWT " And You at [ the] beginning, O lord, laid the foundations of the earth itself, and the heavens are [the] works of your hands".

The same language is used of the Father and the son. Creation is a the work of both hands both have stretched out the heavens, and both sustains all things. But if only Jehovah's hands created, and the Father and the Son's hands created is not the only logical conclusion that both the Father and the son are Jehovah?

By now the dilemma should be clear.
If Jehovah created everything by himself, how is it possible that he did so through a separate being?

The force of the argument is that watch tower is forced to admit that Jesus created and sustains everything. If Jehovah alone created and sustains everything, and Jesus created and sustains all things, then Jesus must be of same nature as Jehovah. tongue
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by johnw74: 11:56pm On May 23, 2016
Sarang:

You don't know what to say bro.

You don't know 1cent of the scripture.

the 1cent I do know, I don't change

Sarang:

I tell ya!

I tell you, you won't be telling me anything

Sarang:
If you are going to point out someone's wrong then at least be ready to assist them learn,is that not why we are here?

Not all are to be assisted, including the self righteous pharisees

Mat 7:6 Give not that which is holy unto the dogs, neither cast ye your pearls before swine, lest they trample them under their feet, and turn again and rend you.
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by johnw74: 12:24am On May 24, 2016
SCORE so far:

false jw lies = very many, with very many still to come

johnw74 lies = 0

More false jw lies exposed:

Just Like 1975

Today the Watchtower Society claims to be the
“faithful and wise servant” of Matt. 24:45-47. They also
teach that Russell never claimed for himself to be that
“servant,” but said that “servant” was a class of people.
The evidence reveals this is only a partial truth! Russell
originally taught it was a “class,” but obviously changed
his mind afterwards and admitted he alone was that “servant”
(THE WATCHTOWER, 12-1-16, p. 357). Also, it
was openly taught by the Watchtower, after Russell’s
death, that he [Russell] wa\s that “servant” (THE
WATCHTOWER, 3-1-17, p. 67; THE WATCHTOWER,
12-15-16, Reprints p. 6024)! Why the cover-up about
Russell being that “servant”? So the Society can create or
abolish doctrine and policy at will and without question.
If the Society didn’t deny it, then their many publications
could only be a rehash of Russell’s teachings!

More Revealing Truth About The Watchtower

In THE WATCHTOWER, 4-1-83, p. 31, the
Society addresses Johannes Greber, his involvement in
spiritism and his demon-inspired New Testament translation.
In that article, they imply from the foreword of his
1980 edition of his N. T., that they just learned about his
involvement in spiritism. Is this the truth or just another
deception?
The truth is, The Watchtower Society knew about
Johannes Greber and his demon-inspired New Testament
since 1956. This is evident from their expose of him and
his translation of the New Testament (THE WATCHTOWER,
2-15-56, pp. 110,111). However, The Watchtower
Society quoted his demon-produced New Testament
for backing of their own literature numerous times
AFTER 1956 (The Word, Who is He?—According to
John, 1962 ed., p. 5; Aid to Bible Understanding, 1971
ed., pp. 1134,1669; Make Sure of All Things, 1965 ed.,
p. 489; THE WATCHTOWER, 9-15-62, p. 554; THE
WATCHTOWER, 10-15-75, p. 640; THE WATCHTOWER,
4-15-76, p. 231). Do you think it was proper
for The Watchtower Society to do this?

http://www.evangelicaloutreach.org/jehovahs-witnesses-answered.htm

to be continued tomorrow

more truth on the sect that is called jehovahs' witnesses at these sites:

http://jwfacts.com/

https://carm.org/jehovahs-witnesses
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by goodnews201668: 12:32am On May 24, 2016
must you sound like a broken record all the time? ignore their thread na or stop quoting them, yes they are dogs!

johnw74:

the 1cent I do know, I don't change

I tell you, you won't be telling me anything

Not all are to be assisted, including the self righteous pharisees

Mat 7:6 Give not that which is holy unto the dogs, neither cast ye your pearls before swine, lest they trample them under their feet, and turn again and rend you.

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by brocab: 12:42am On May 24, 2016
Now I am not expecting you to read or understand this page-but their are to types of Christians in this world No 1-Christians believe, No 2-Christians that don't believe.
The word of God is the truth, no man will deny the truth.
Jesus is the most important person who has ever lived since He is our saviour. God in human flesh. He is not half God and half man. He is fully divine and fully man, In other words Jesus has two distinct natures: divine and human. Jesus is the word who was God, and was with God, and was made flesh {John 1:1,14} This means in a single person of Jesus He has both the human and divine nature, God and man. The divine nature was not changed when the word became flesh {John 1:1, 14} Instead the word was joined with humanity {Colossians 2:9} Jesus' divine nature was not altered. Also, Jesus is not merely a man, who had God within Him, nor is He a man who "manifested the God principle. "He is God in flesh. Second person of the trinity. "The Son is the radiance of God's glory, and the exact representation of His being, sustaining all things by His powerful word {Hebrews 1:3} Jesus's two natures are not mixed together. Look up the word {Eutychianism} nor are they combined into a new God-man nature. look up {Monophysitism} They are separated yet act as a unit in the One person of Jesus. this is called the {Hypostatic Union}
Sarang:

You quoted right.

We all are creations and so is Jesus.

Ps 90:2 says concerning Jehovah God Even from time indefinite to time indefinite you are God

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by johnw74: 1:02am On May 24, 2016
goodnews201668:
must you sound like a broken record all the time? ignore their thread na or stop quoting them, yes they are dogs!

I will one day
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by johnw74: 1:10am On May 24, 2016
Efrankbblog:

Jehovah's Witnesses are often mistaken to be something else. Some say it a secret cult while others believe something else.. And proudly to tell you my readers that I'm one of Jehovah's Witnesses. Below is 17 fact that shows Jehovah's Witness is not a cult....

1. There are currently about 8 million Jehovah's witnesses around the world.

2. An average of over 800 people become Jehovah's witnesses daily

3. We keep coming to your doors even though we have regular jobs and family like you because we are admonished to do so by Jesus Christ.

4. We do not participate in wars and for this reason more than 1600 Jehovah's witnesses were killed by Hitler

5. There are currently over 300 Jehovah's witnesses in Prison in South Korea and Egypt because they refused to stop preaching or enlist in the military.

6. We don't salute the flag or say national Anthems because we pledge our allegiance only to God.

7. Yes we have fun and party too so don't get that twisted

8. Not many of us know the name of the President of our headquarters because we do not pay any reference to him He is a fellow servant of God just like the rest of us are.

9. You earn the privilege of becoming a Jehovah's Witness. It's not given to you or passed down.

10. We sin too

11. 1 out every 455 Nigerian is a Jehovah's Witness and 1 out of every 262 American is a Jehovah's Witness

12. Every year, more people read our monthly magazines than any other magazines in the World.

13. Not until 2 years ago Jehovah's witnesses were the only religion required to pay taxes in France.

14. Do you know as a Jehovah's Witness I could visit China and spend a night at any Jehovah's Witnesses without either of us feeling suspicious of each other.

15. Last year Jehovah's witnesses around the World spent a total of 1,841,180,235 hours preaching .

16. We own the largest printing press in the World (The "Meps"wink & yet non of our publications are for sale.

17. The first motion picture ever made with sound and color were produced by Jehovah's Witnesses. (THE PHOTO DRAMA OF CREATION BY RUSSEL). Am proud to be a Jehovah's Witnesses.

Not one of those 17 points show that false jw is not a cult

1 There are more rc's than that, and they kneel before statues,

2 numbers don't make right or wrong

3 yet false jw's told me "don't talk about Jesus He is no one"

4 many more Jews than that were killed, and like false jw, they don't believe Jesus is God either

5 many people are put in prison for not obeying their countries laws

12 many people reading your magazine doesn't prove you are not a cult, many people read playboy too

these sites show that false jw is a cult:

http://www.evangelicaloutreach.org/jehovahs-witnesses-answered.htm

http://jwfacts.com/

https://carm.org/jehovahs-witnesses
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by brocab: 1:32am On May 24, 2016
KJV {Isiah 14:12} How you have falling from heaven O lucifer son of the morning, how you are cut down to the ground, you who weaken the nations.
{Luke 10:18} Jesus said: I saw Satan fall like lighting from heaven.
{Ezekiel 28:13-14} You were in Eden, the garden of God, Every precious stone was your covering, the sardius, topus, diamond, Beryl, onyx and jasper, Sapphire, turquoise, and Emerald with Gold. The workmanship of your timbrels and pipes was prepared for on the day you were created, till iniquity was found in thee.
Lucifer was created by God like all the other angels.
{Ephesians 3:9} And to make all see what is the fellowship of the mystery, which from the beginning of the ages has been hidden in God, who created all things through Jesus Christ.
Even after reading the scriptures, Do you still believe Lucifer doesn't exist?
The bible did say Jesus is the first born of all creation, but which of the angels did God ever say, you are My Son, and which of the angels did God ever say, you sit here on My right side. God made angels spirits.
Sarang:

First of all,Satan was not the first Angel created.
Jesus was. The bible called him the firstborn of all creations. Col 1:15/16.

Satan wanted everything for himself. He wanted glory and human service to be rendered to him. But Jesus on the other hand wants nothing except to please God.
Satan didnt wanna sit with God in heaven,he wanna be God himself but he can't cos its not rightfully his.
Jesus was given a pisition that is above every other in the universe except Jehovah God's himself because he was humble and obedient enough to die for others.

After this Authority was given to him,(Micheal) Jesus himself was the one who casted Satan out because of course he is stronger than Satan.
Unlike Satan,Micheal is qualified enough to rule God's people cos he is holy.

Micheal is the heavenly name of Jesus christ.

Sorry buh who is Lucifer?
its not in the bible.

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by brocab: 1:44am On May 24, 2016
Since you have all the answers I am sure you could answer then all?
I hang with the devil and we both fellowship at the Jehovah witnesses Church on the corner of evil street and death comes your way street, that crosses over into dolphinheart street, which leads towards hell street. In between we have watchtower park street, leading onto the Freemasons fire station street.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u5JnngqQYvc
dolphinheart:

[b]Just tell us the name of the church you associate with, that you are a member of!. If possible you can include its official website, at least you surpport using technology in Gods work. 

Tell us, do you know that Jesus Christ told someone that he has a God? And that statement was recorded in the kjv.? Can you tell us where this can be found?
If you can't answer this question brocab, then you dnt know the truth about Christ!. 

Examine this questions brocab 1. If you say one body, one spirit, was Jesus a spirit before he came to earth? 
2. When Jesus was on earth, was the spirit in him his, the father or the holy spirit.?
5. Why does Jesus say he is going to the father when you are trying to say he is spirit. 
6. You asked a question, the answer is yes, but ill like to ask you, what about the soul, why did you remove the soul when fomulating your question.

brocab , readers will note(again) that you have NOT quoted and explained ANY of the following scriptures :

2. Rev 3, 2,13

And a host of others

Him hath God exalted with his right hand to be a Prince and a Saviour, for to give repentance to Israel, and forgiveness of sins.
have everlasting life.

King James Version
Joh 20:14And when she had thus said, she turned herself back, and saw Jesus standing, and KNEW NOT THAT IT WAS JESUS!

King James Version
Joh 20:15Jesus saith unto her, Woman, why weepest thou? whom seekest thou? SHE SUPPOSING HIM TO BE THE GARGENER, saith unto him, Sir, if thou have borne him hence, tell me where thou hast laid him, and I will take him away.

I dnt think the disciples would have been able to recognize Jesus more than Mary, she probably would have known jesus from birth, and the picture of jesus in her memory would have been sharper than a 100 mega pixel camera!

but here you are , lying again that Jesus was recognizable to those who knew him!
dnt you think Mary should have been able to recognise jesus instantly if he had been raise in the same body he died in?

Do you notice how jesus appeared to his disciples who had locked the doors, his actions transcends the physical realm, he appeared to them gram!, in a locked rooM!. yet until he showed them death dealing wound marks, that was when they believed they where swing the Lord.

brocab pls tell us
1. DOES SOME ONE FACE CHANGE WHEN HE OR SHE IS RESSURRECTED WITH THE SAME BODY HE OR SHE DIED IN?

If your assumptions are true, I bet during the ressurection, we will know those whose throut where slit, cus there will still be a gapping hole in there necks. and those whose brains where blown out will have a hole in their head, cus they will be resurrected with that same body!

King James Version
Joh 21:4But when the morning was now come, Jesus stood on the shore: BUT THE DISCIPLES KNEW NOT THAT IT WAS JESUS.

Jesus said to them, "Come and have breakfast." None of the disciples dared ask him, "Who are you?" They knew it was the Lord.
even after seing jesus after his resurrecting, after being with jesus for years, they still do not recognize Jesus at first glance. If jesus had been resurrected with the same body he had died in, the disciples will have no doubt, they wunt need to even bother to ask the question that dared not to ask, "who are you".
Jesus had just showed them who he is, it is left for us to understand that they still had issues with jesus physical features, despite knowing that the person inviting theM to a meal is actually jesus.

why is this ?

spirits can manifest physical bodies of any liking for any particular purpose, the scriptures is awash with such occurrences, they can even use it to have sex sef!

how then do you espect the king of gods kingdom to have flesh and blood while his Co rulers do not!

how come , you refuse him his spirit nature when he had accomplished the work he was sent to do here on earth?

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by brocab: 2:21am On May 24, 2016
Don't argue with me, read the scriptures, and if you still refuse to believe, then question yourself if you are truly Christian.
The word of God does not lie.
Jessicha:

then, who is the God OF our Lord Jesus Christ ? Eph 1:17
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by brocab: 2:23am On May 24, 2016
I agree but I will let you on a little secret, {The Jehovah witnesses lie against the word of God all the time}
Sarang:

But people lie anyways..
So you should address them as Honest then?

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by brocab: 2:28am On May 24, 2016
I see you are still adding to gain more of your own lies.
dolphinheart:

2. Rev 3, 2,13

And a host of others

have everlasting life.

King James Version

King James Version

brocab pls tell us

King James Version

why is this ?

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by johnw74: 3:42am On May 24, 2016
dolphinheart:

good to note that anytime they ask you questions relating to the scriptures, you remember you dnt discuss with them.

yes, you are right I quote false jw and show them where they are wrong and lying
and yes, I don't discuss with them, ....you've got it

Oh boy, you slow but you finally got it smiley
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by Jozzy4: 8:16am On May 24, 2016
brocab:
Don't argue with me, read the scriptures, and if you still refuse to believe, then question yourself if you are truly Christian.
The word of God does not lie.

Why cant u answer that scriptural question? Because u are not sincere, and u know answering will expose you

WHO IS THE GOD OF OUR LORD JESUS CHRIST ? EPHESIANS 1:17

1 Like

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by Nobody: 8:59am On May 24, 2016
dolphinheart:

the truth had been expressed to you in My post, which you could not refute, but prefers to use the muddling up method(so that no one can quote you).

If you want to share your understanding, do so by not adding words to the scriptures

rev 1:11 really says :
New International Version
which said: "Write on a scroll what you see and send it to the seven churches: to Ephesus, Smyrna, Pergamum, Thyatira, Sardis, Philadelphia and Laodicea."

New Living Translation
It said, "Write in a book everything you see, and send it to the seven churches in the cities of Ephesus, Smyrna, Pergamum, Thyatira, Sardis, Philadelphia, and Laodicea."

English Standard Version
saying, “Write what you see in a book and send it to the seven churches, to Ephesus and to Smyrna and to Pergamum and to Thyatira and to Sardis and to Philadelphia and to Laodicea.”

Berean Study Bible
saying, "Write in a scroll what you see and send it to the seven churches: to Ephesus, Smyrna, Pergamum, Thyatira, Sardis, Philadelphia, and Laodicea."

Berean Literal Bible
saying, "What you see, write in a book and send to the seven churches: to Ephesus, and to Smyrna, and to Pergamum, and to Thyatira, and to Sardis, and to Philadelphia, and to Laodicea."

New American Standard Bible
saying, "Write in a book what you see, and send it to the seven churches: to Ephesus and to Smyrna and to Pergamum and to Thyatira and to Sardis and to Philadelphia and to Laodicea."

Holman Christian Standard Bible
saying, "Write on a scroll what you see and send it to the seven churches: Ephesus, Smyrna, Pergamum, Thyatira, Sardis, Philadelphia, and Laodicea."

NET Bible
saying: "Write in a book what you see and send it to the seven churches--to Ephesus, Smyrna, Pergamum, Thyatira, Sardis, Philadelphia, and Laodicea."

Aramaic Bible in Plain English
Which said, “Those things which you have seen, write in a book and send to the seven assemblies: to Ephesaus, to Zmurna, to Pergamaus, to Thawatyra, to Sardis, to Philadelphia and to Laidiqia.

GOD'S WORD® Translation

New American Standard 1977
saying, “Write in a book what you see, and send it to the seven churches: to Ephesus and to Smyrna and to Pergamum and to Thyatira and to Sardis and to Philadelphia and to Laodicea.”

American Standard Version
saying, What thou seest, write in a book and send it to the seven churches: unto Ephesus, and unto Smyrna, and unto Pergamum, and unto Thyatira, and unto Sardis, and unto Philadelphia, and unto Laodicea.

Douay-Rheims Bible
Saying: What thou seest, write in a book, and send to the seven churches which are in Asia, to Ephesus, and to Smyrna, and to Pergamus, and to Thyatira, and to Sardis, and to Philadelphia, and to Laodicea.

Darby Bible Translation
saying, What thou seest write in a book, and send to the seven assemblies: to Ephesus, and to Smyrna, and to Pergamos, and to Thyatira, and to Sardis, and to Philadelphia, and to Laodicea.

English Revised Version
saying, What thou seest, write in a book, and send it to the seven churches; unto Ephesus, and unto Smyrna, and unto Pergamum, and unto Thyatira, and unto Sardis, and unto Philadelphia, and unto Laodicea.

Weymouth New Testament
It said, "Write forthwith in a roll an account of what you see, and send it to the seven Churches--to Ephesus, Smyrna, Pergamum, Thyateira, Sardis, Philadelphia and Laodicea."

World English Bible
saying, "What you see, write in a book and send to the seven assemblies: to Ephesus, Smyrna, Pergamum, Thyatira, Sardis, Philadelphia, and to.......

There are many more translations

solite3 added the words " Alpha and omega" to his quote of verse 11. did john really put this words in that verse?
This question is what I want readers and solite3 to investigate and talk about.

for those who want to investigate, this can be a good starting point
examiningthetrinity..com/2009/09/ao-speaker-confusion.html?m=1
www.biblebookprofiler.com/The_Forgery_of_Revelation_1_8.html

you can also check out the footnote of rev 1:11 in the NKJV
Footnotes:
a. Revelation 1:11 NU-Text and M-Text omit I am through third and.
b. Revelation 1:11 NU-Text and M-Text omit which are in Asia.
https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Revelation+1%3A11&version=NKJV

fact: the earliest and most reliable manuscripts in which the english translations where translated from, do not have the word "Alpha and omega " in that verse!

personal oppinion: if the oldest and most reliable manuscripts do not have such words, how come some translations have it, I suspect this is the work of some church for fathers.
Thank god God was able to keep some of the manuscripts out of their hands!
dolphins heart d runaway! For your information,The authorise version is regarded as the most trusted version. Also, most of the older manuscripts have been lost and considering the amount of manuscript available today can we Judge the authorise version? I think you should do a little research in that aspect and stop making dumb claims you don't know about, there are evidences that shows those so-called older versions available today might have been corrupted.
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by dolphinheart(m): 12:20pm On May 24, 2016
brocab:
Now I am not expecting you to read or understand this page-but their are to types of Christians in this world No 1-Christians believe, No 2-Christians that don't believe.
The word of God is the truth, no man will deny the truth.
Jesus is the most important person who has ever lived since He is our saviour. God in human flesh. He is not half God and half man. He is fully divine and fully man, In other words Jesus has two distinct natures: divine and human. Jesus is the word who was God, and was with God, and was made flesh {John 1:1,14} This means in a single person of Jesus He has both the human and divine nature, God and man. The divine nature was not changed when the word became flesh {John 1:1, 14} Instead the word was joined with humanity {Colossians 2:9} Jesus' divine nature was not altered. Also, Jesus is not merely a man, who had God within Him, nor is He a man who "manifested the God principle. "He is God in flesh. Second person of the trinity. "The Son is the radiance of God's glory, and the exact representation of His being, sustaining all things by His powerful word {Hebrews 1:3} Jesus's two natures are not mixed together. Look up the word {Eutychianism} nor are they combined into a new God-man nature. look up {Monophysitism} They are separated yet act as a unit in the One person of Jesus. this is called the {Hypostatic Union}

WHAT DID JESUS OUR SAVIOR SAY ABOUT GAINING EVALASTING LIFE?
King James Version
Joh 17:1These words spake Jesus, and lifted up his eyes to heaven, and said, Father, the hour is come; glorify thy Son, that thy Son also may glorify thee:
Joun 17:2 As thou hast given him power over all flesh, that he should give eternal life to as many as thou hast given him.
Joh 17:3And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent.

SOME CLAIM JESUS IS FULLY GOD AND FULLY MAN BUT CAN NOT EXPLAIN HOW JESUS BEING FULLY GOD WAS :
1. Giving authority by someone else
King James Version
[b]Joh 5:26For as the Father hath life in himself; so hath he given to the Son to have life in himself;
Joh 5:27And hath given him authority to execute judgment also, because he is the Son of man.

imagine, claiming someone is fully God yet he being given authority by someone else!

2. giving power by someone else
King James Version
Joh 3:35The Father loveth the Son, and hath given all things into his hand.

English Standard Version
On one of those days, as he was teaching, Pharisees and teachers of the law were sitting there, who had come from every village of Galilee and Judea and from Jerusalem. And the power of the Lord was with him to heal.

Guys, check out the only true god!
Jer 27:4Give them this command for their masters: “‘“This is what Jehovah of armies, the God of Israel, says; this is what you should say to your masters,
Jer 27:5‘It is I who made the earth, mankind, and the beasts that are on the surface of the earth by my great power and by my outstretched arm; and I have given it to whomever I please.

can you guys see the difference!, yet they claim jesus is fully God.

3. Is not able to take any initiative by himself except what he sees another doing.

King James Version
Joh 5:19Then answered Jesus and said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, The Son can do nothing of himself, but what he seeth the Father do: for what things soever he doeth, these also doeth the Son likewise.
imagine fully God can do nothing of himself.

4. will be shown greater works
King James Version
Joh 5:20For the Father loveth the Son, and sheweth him all things that himself doeth: and he will shew him greater works than these, that ye may marvel.

5. calls someone else his God.
[b]King James Version
Joh 20:17Jesus saith unto her, Touch me not; for I am not yet ascended to my Father: but go to my brethren, and say unto them, I ascend unto my Father, and your Father; and to my God, and your God.

6.cannot give certain things
King James Version
Mt 20:23And he saith unto them, Ye shall drink indeed of my cup, and be baptized with the baptism that I am baptized with: but to sit on my right hand, and on my left, is not mine to give, but it shall be given to them for whom it is prepared of my Father.

7. does not know certain things
matt 24:36 English Standard Version
“But concerning that day and hour no one knows, not even the angels of heaven, nor the Son, but the Father only.

8. fully God and yet said this.
King James Version
Mt 27:46And about the ninth hour Jesus cried with a loud voice, saying, Eli, Eli, lama sabachthani? that is to say, My God, my God, why hast thou forsaken me?

SOME PREFER TO USE UNSCRIPTURAL WORDS AND TERMS TO DESCRIBE JESUS, BUT WHAT DOES THE SCRIPTURES SAY WHEN JESUS CAME TO EARTH.

john 1:14
English Standard Version
And the Word BECAME FLESH and dwelt among us, and we have seen his glory, glory as of the ONLY SON FROM THE FATHER, full of grace and truth.

King James Bible
And the Word was MADE FLESH , and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth.

did that verse say Jesus added flesh to his divine nature? no
did it say Jesus had two natures? no
what glory did it say we beheld , God ? no , son of God !
JESUS WAS MADE FLESH, JESUS BECAME FLESH!

WHEN JESUS BECAME FLESH, DID HE RETAIN PART OF HIS DIVINE NATURE , TALK LESS OF ALL OF HIS DIVINE NATURE?

phil 2:7
English Standard Version
color=red]BUT EMPTIED HIMSELF[/color]but emptied himself, by taking the form of a servant, being born in the likeness of men

Instead, poured out in emptiness, a servant's form did he possess, A MORTAL MAN BECOMING. In human form he chose to be,

Isa 53:2, 3He will come up like a twig before him, like a root out of parched land. No stately form does he have, nor any splendor; And when we see him, his appearance does not draw us to him.3He was despised and was avoided by men, A man who was meant for pains and was familiar with sickness. It was as if his face were hidden from us. He was despised, and we held him as of no account.

brocab, you know I like asking you questions, telling you to explain the scriptures to me and expecially to thousands of people reading this thread. so pls brocab can you explain this two scriptures?

King James Version
Da 7:13I saw in the night visions, and, behold, one like the Son of man came with the clouds of heaven, and came to the Ancient of days, and they brought him near before him.
Da 7:14And there was given him dominion, and glory, and a kingdom, that all people, nations, and languages, should serve him: his dominion is an everlasting dominion, which shall not pass away, and his kingdom that which shall not be destroyed.

who is the Lamb and who is the ancient of days?

*READERS SHOULD NOTE IF HE WILL EXPLAIN

1 Like

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by dolphinheart(m): 12:32pm On May 24, 2016
brocab:
Since you have all the answers I am sure you could answer then all?
I hang with the devil and we both fellowship at the Jehovah witnesses Church on the corner of evil street and death comes your way street, that crosses over into dolphinheart street, which leads towards hell street. In between we have watchtower park street, leading onto the Freemasons fire station street.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u5JnngqQYvc

nice try, but pls dnt( once again) try to change the issue at hand

issues at hand:
[b]And yet no response from you on the issue you yourself raised?
also up till now , you have not answered these questions

2. Rev 3, 2,13

And a host of others

have everlasting life.

Jesus is Gods only begotten son, Jesus is not God almighty!

King James Version

King James Version

brocab pls tell us

King James Version

1 Like

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them by dolphinheart(m): 12:41pm On May 24, 2016
johnw74:

and yes, I don't discuss with them, ....you've got it

Oh boy, you slow but you finally got it smiley

good to note that you have agreed that anytime they quote the scriptures for you, you remember that you dnt discuss with them!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) ... (278) (Reply)

Sincere Milk — "Help From Above" / Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... / Dreams And Their Meanings/ Interpretation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 246
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.