Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,303 members, 7,819,026 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:13 AM

Act Like A Lady, Think Like A Man. . . : - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Act Like A Lady, Think Like A Man. . . : (804 Views)

Guy With No Car At 26 Irresponsible? Some Girls Still Think Like This In 2016? / Act Like A Lady, Think Like A Man / Download The Free Book "Act Like A Lady Think Like A Man" By Steve Harvey (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Act Like A Lady, Think Like A Man. . . : by Epi: 1:16am On May 14, 2009
Trying to understand men so you (ladies) don't feel mistreated
women would be happier if they understand  how men think and deal with them accordingly. 
The three things men are brought up to do - Process ( the situation), provide (for the family) and protect (the family). . .that's what they are focus on.  Women are nurturers, hence women are very sensitive.

For example -  you ask a guy how come you are not married
Answer: "I haven't save enough money yet (Process)
Female response "Just buy me any ring"  (reaction is coming from emotion and feelings). . .that's nurturing

If a guy really want to marry, he will but the problem that gets in the way is - when a guy feel that he can't provide he don't want to settle down, hence he don't want to marry (not because he doesn't love the woman)  Ladies, if you find a guy like that, don't settle for him.  They'll put you on the back burner and persue what they want in life before they wanyt to marry you. 

Men are hunters and women are the prey.  When a guy go fishing, he either fish to show off or he'll catch the fish to keep it.  However, sometimes women don't know they are the "show off type of fish". 

a guy could have sex with a girl today and not talk to her the following day (why? he is not emotionally tie u)

Damn this book (Steve Harvey) is soo good. Will finish this book on the plane

Ladies, abeg please read this book

Next is women who are having sex with every guy they meet. . . shocked

1 Like

Re: Act Like A Lady, Think Like A Man. . . : by dirtdiver1: 1:35am On May 14, 2009
"Women who r having sex wit evry guy they meet. . ."
Dat one i like nd dnt like. . .
. . . I like cos im collecting my own national cake grin grin
. . . I dnt like cos d "hard 2get game" ain't there nd i so much luv dat game wink
Re: Act Like A Lady, Think Like A Man. . . : by Nautillus(m): 1:51am On May 14, 2009
Watevaaaa
Re: Act Like A Lady, Think Like A Man. . . : by Okijajuju1(m): 1:55am On May 14, 2009
Nautillus:

Watevaaaa

make that a double!! angry
Re: Act Like A Lady, Think Like A Man. . . : by spoilt(f): 5:08am On May 14, 2009
Ive always thought like a dude. I tell people what they want to hear ( which is how they think a woman should act and behave) and i just do what i want.
has always worked for me

1 Like

Re: Act Like A Lady, Think Like A Man. . . : by Czarskit(m): 6:20am On May 14, 2009
~ What's the Catch? ~
Re: Act Like A Lady, Think Like A Man. . . : by Akinagirl(f): 7:03am On May 14, 2009
Same here.
Re: Act Like A Lady, Think Like A Man. . . : by iice(f): 8:49pm On May 16, 2009
spoilt:

Ive always thought like a dude.

Same here. . .
Re: Act Like A Lady, Think Like A Man. . . : by biina: 5:55am On May 17, 2009
bs
Re: Act Like A Lady, Think Like A Man. . . : by bawomolo(m): 7:32am On May 17, 2009
Aren't people supposed to act the way they think?

I would have to call BS on this one.

Damn this book (Steve Harvey) is soo good. Will finish this book on the plane

you get relationship advice from Steve Harvey? no wonder
Re: Act Like A Lady, Think Like A Man. . . : by AmAlone: 12:41pm On May 17, 2009
bawomolo:

Aren't people supposed to act the way they think?

I would have to call BS on this one.

you get relationship advice from Steve Harvey? no wonder

Whats your stress?? Atleast she's doing just fine! cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Is It Wise To Tell A Guy Why You Love Him? / For Guys Only: Would You Marry A Girl That Have No Work,no Degree,no Profession? / Ex-boyfriend's Current Girlfriend's Family Members Harassment!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.