Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,154 members, 7,818,493 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:16 PM

Act Like A Lady, Think Like A Man - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Act Like A Lady, Think Like A Man (2662 Views)

Guy With No Car At 26 Irresponsible? Some Girls Still Think Like This In 2016? / Act Like A Lady,think Like A Man / Download The Free Book "Act Like A Lady Think Like A Man" By Steve Harvey (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Act Like A Lady, Think Like A Man by Nobody: 1:21pm On Dec 31, 2013
I recently came across this book by Steve Harvey, so I felt like sharing some thoughts with you ladies so listen carefully. They say it's a man's world, YES! but it would be nothing without a woman, so ladies you have to raise your standards to get the respect you deserve. He either has a plan for you OR he just wanna play with you. The power is with you but you don't know it. You control the COOKIE (p***$y). Yes, the power is in the cookie. You decide who gets it and who doesn't. She who has the cookie control the game. To control the game, you need some new information.
Re: Act Like A Lady, Think Like A Man by Nobody: 1:35pm On Dec 31, 2013
THE NINETY DAY RULE. If you meet a new guy, how do you know he really wants a relationship, apply this rule. Let him know that no cookie for ninety days. If he's for real he'll stay. Ford motor company gives their new workers a ninety days probation to determine how efficient before giving them their benefit package. If Ford motor company wait ninety days why wouldn't ladies wait? You give out the cookie too soon!
HOW TO GET THE RING. Now you don't have the ring because he hasn't popped the question, he hasn't popped the question because you haven't required him to. Until you quit sitting around waiting for him and do something, he may never pop the question.
Re: Act Like A Lady, Think Like A Man by Nobody: 1:47pm On Dec 31, 2013
Some guys are mama's boy. Ladies hate this alot. How are you gonna fix this? Again the cookie. Slam it shut. Tell him you can't compete with his mom so he has to grow up, act mature and earn that sweet cookie of yours. He has to make you his priority.
Re: Act Like A Lady, Think Like A Man by japhmanuel: 1:48pm On Dec 31, 2013
winkThere's the film
Re: Act Like A Lady, Think Like A Man by japhmanuel: 1:50pm On Dec 31, 2013
There's the Dreamer vs the woman who is her own man...there's the Happy divorced guy
Re: Act Like A Lady, Think Like A Man by Nobody: 1:54pm On Dec 31, 2013
japhmanuel: winkThere's the film
yeah, interesting movie. Features Meagan good, Chris Brown, Kelly Rowland, Steve Harvey, keri hilson and so on. Loved it
Re: Act Like A Lady, Think Like A Man by pembisco(m): 2:09pm On Dec 31, 2013
Op watch "why did i get married" ol dis ur tink lyk a man wunt work. D fct is it wl olways be a man's world. A man kn olways get p.u.s$y be it frm prostitutes or otherwise so y tink urs is gold-coated?
Re: Act Like A Lady, Think Like A Man by Nobody: 2:13pm On Dec 31, 2013
pembisco: Op watch "why did i get married" ol dis ur tink lyk a man wunt work. D fct is it wl olways be a man's world. A man kn olways get p.u.s$y be it frm prostitutes or otherwise so y tink urs is gold-coated?
I'm a guy o. cheesy
Re: Act Like A Lady, Think Like A Man by Nobody: 12:03pm On Jun 27, 2014
hi

(1) (Reply)

Do You Think He Ever Loved? / Should I Stop Spending On My Gf / Guys-let's Give Them A Break When They Deny Us Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.