Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,000 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:15 AM

President Buhari To Inaugurate His Cabinet On Wednesday By 10 AM - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari To Inaugurate His Cabinet On Wednesday By 10 AM (10879 Views)

Fayose To Inaugurate EGEM, Ekiti Grazing Enforcement Marshalls Against Fulani / I Will Name My Cabinet On Oct 1st - Buhari / Gov. El-rufai Appoints Two Yoruba Men Into His Cabinet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

President Buhari To Inaugurate His Cabinet On Wednesday By 10 AM by NgeneUkwenu(f): 12:14pm On Nov 08, 2015
President Buhari in a series of tweet this morning, announced Nov 11th as the day to swear in and inaugurate the much awaited cabinet.

Enjoy!

https://twitter.com/ngrpresident?lang=en

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari To Inaugurate His Cabinet On Wednesday By 10 AM by Donbabajay12(m): 12:16pm On Nov 08, 2015
ANTICIPATING!!!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari To Inaugurate His Cabinet On Wednesday By 10 AM by Femolacaster(m): 12:16pm On Nov 08, 2015
That's good!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari To Inaugurate His Cabinet On Wednesday By 10 AM by Flets: 12:17pm On Nov 08, 2015
The endemically corrupt Amaechi and his co-looting noisemakers to be officially assigned their channels to recoup their election funds invested to foist a propaganda government on Nigerians.

But they failed too quickly! !!!

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Buhari To Inaugurate His Cabinet On Wednesday By 10 AM by deadZONE: 12:19pm On Nov 08, 2015
embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Inaugurate failures
into his cabinet!
this tyrant and dictator
we all know u have no use
of a cabinet!!!! you just wanna please the constitution
you know nothing about!!!!

keep drying our accounts!!!!!
so shall your life be dry!!!!
tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Mention me and your life would be dry too.

8 Likes

Re: President Buhari To Inaugurate His Cabinet On Wednesday By 10 AM by Realist5: 12:21pm On Nov 08, 2015
Baba
Re: President Buhari To Inaugurate His Cabinet On Wednesday By 10 AM by tucky200(m): 12:25pm On Nov 08, 2015
[s]
deadZONE:
embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Inaugurate failures
into his cabinet!
this tyrant and dictator
we all know u have no use
of a cabinet!!!! you just wanna please the constitution
you know nothing about!!!!
keep drying our accounts!!!!!
so shall your life be dry!!!!
tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Mention me and your life would be dry too.

[/s]
Y'll should ignore this one.
He belongs to the DEAD

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari To Inaugurate His Cabinet On Wednesday By 10 AM by ziky2010(m): 12:27pm On Nov 08, 2015
ok now.After Six months
Re: President Buhari To Inaugurate His Cabinet On Wednesday By 10 AM by NgeneUkwenu(f): 12:27pm On Nov 08, 2015
Flets:
[s]The endemically corrupt Amaechi and his co-looting noisemakers to be officially assigned their channels to recoup their election funds invested to foist a propaganda government on Nigerians.

But they failed too quickly! !!![/s]

Sorry... See handkerchief Wailing Wailer cry cry

18 Likes

Re: President Buhari To Inaugurate His Cabinet On Wednesday By 10 AM by Mogidi: 12:31pm On Nov 08, 2015
Who cares when he inaugurates noise makers?

5 Likes

Re: President Buhari To Inaugurate His Cabinet On Wednesday By 10 AM by sample042(m): 12:36pm On Nov 08, 2015
[size=20]How can ds bring unity amongst my igbo brothers to fight a Common goal??[/size]
Re: President Buhari To Inaugurate His Cabinet On Wednesday By 10 AM by hinwazaka: 12:37pm On Nov 08, 2015
I wish them the same they wish for their opponents and rivals. At the end of this dispensation, our prison cells will welcome them for the various illegalities they will surely perpetuate while serving as Ministers. Amaechi, Fashola and Danjuma will not escape their inevitable demise. Fate is a b**TCH and she has prepared a dinner before a slaughter for them. These are their last days.
Re: President Buhari To Inaugurate His Cabinet On Wednesday By 10 AM by politricks: 12:40pm On Nov 08, 2015
Flets:
The endemically corrupt Amaechi and his co-looting noisemakers to be officially assigned their channels to recoup their election funds invested to foist a propaganda government on Nigerians.

What is this one saying?

10 Likes

Re: President Buhari To Inaugurate His Cabinet On Wednesday By 10 AM by DelGardo: 12:43pm On Nov 08, 2015
Wailers will not like this... one less thing to wail about.
Re: President Buhari To Inaugurate His Cabinet On Wednesday By 10 AM by AngryNigerian(m): 12:52pm On Nov 08, 2015
While we quarrel, & set bouts [wailers vs zombies], do you know the real winners...?

Seun Osewa and his team...

The politheifcians and powermongers who enjoy our 'patronage'

When will my people develop SENSE, abegi

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari To Inaugurate His Cabinet On Wednesday By 10 AM by Nobody: 1:10pm On Nov 08, 2015
Wailers abi waiters ati biafrauds pls come and do the usual grin
Re: President Buhari To Inaugurate His Cabinet On Wednesday By 10 AM by osazeeblue01: 1:15pm On Nov 08, 2015
Analog Presido aka baba one chance aka baba go slow. Na u no.
Re: President Buhari To Inaugurate His Cabinet On Wednesday By 10 AM by OrlandoOwoh(m): 1:18pm On Nov 08, 2015
God bless the President.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari To Inaugurate His Cabinet On Wednesday By 10 AM by basty: 1:20pm On Nov 08, 2015
Flets:

The hangover of Amaechi will kill you and your fellow haters. Rest in pieces in advanve.

3 Likes

Re: President Buhari To Inaugurate His Cabinet On Wednesday By 10 AM by femimailbox(m): 1:34pm On Nov 08, 2015
We have waited far too long for this mr. President, we are exhausting our patience so don't fail us else we send you packing come 2019.

I rep the voice of true Nigerians cool cool

1 Like

Re: President Buhari To Inaugurate His Cabinet On Wednesday By 10 AM by Nobody: 1:42pm On Nov 08, 2015
I am no Christmas and new year celebration and holiday for this cabinet.They must work .....

Sai Buhari
Re: President Buhari To Inaugurate His Cabinet On Wednesday By 10 AM by Nobody: 1:43pm On Nov 08, 2015
I am sure there is no Christmas and new year celebration/ holiday for this cabinet.They must work .....

Sai Buhari

1 Like

Re: President Buhari To Inaugurate His Cabinet On Wednesday By 10 AM by Emekamex(m): 2:18pm On Nov 08, 2015
The Minister of Works should start work earnestly; all federal roads are in terrible condition; this is to avert accidents during the yuletide season.
Re: President Buhari To Inaugurate His Cabinet On Wednesday By 10 AM by Jesusloveyou: 2:35pm On Nov 08, 2015
Flets:

is not business as usual, no juicing position as usual

1 Like

Re: President Buhari To Inaugurate His Cabinet On Wednesday By 10 AM by mazeltov(m): 2:53pm On Nov 08, 2015
The harvest is plenty but the workers are few. Yes everything has been set. From that day onward or once he inuagurates his cabinet on wednesday - that is when I seem to have moral justification to blame Buhari for any political misconduct in his administration, that is when I have the right to question his theme of leadership, that I when he should take responsibility for the rise or down of the glory of our nation, that is when will shall know what he has to offer to this nation

1 Like

Re: President Buhari To Inaugurate His Cabinet On Wednesday By 10 AM by ekeneidiagbor: 2:57pm On Nov 08, 2015
What happens to Aisha Jumai will she still be inaugurated minister...
Re: President Buhari To Inaugurate His Cabinet On Wednesday By 10 AM by ekeneidiagbor: 3:04pm On Nov 08, 2015
Trust me by the end of this year. When we assess this failed govt. This would be their greates acievement thus far!!!!

SMH
Re: President Buhari To Inaugurate His Cabinet On Wednesday By 10 AM by ekeneidiagbor: 3:04pm On Nov 08, 2015
Trust me by the end of this year. When we assess this failed govt. This would be their greatest achievement thus far!!!!
SMH
Re: President Buhari To Inaugurate His Cabinet On Wednesday By 10 AM by ERODEDEAST(f): 3:08pm On Nov 08, 2015
This is a Failed Government.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari To Inaugurate His Cabinet On Wednesday By 10 AM by sparrowkid: 3:21pm On Nov 08, 2015
Flets:

The good news is that nobody understands what you're saying. Thanks for saying nothing. grin
Re: President Buhari To Inaugurate His Cabinet On Wednesday By 10 AM by clevadani: 3:35pm On Nov 08, 2015
This is the start of something new. I hope this administration doesn't dissappoint.
Re: President Buhari To Inaugurate His Cabinet On Wednesday By 10 AM by saint047(m): 4:03pm On Nov 08, 2015
Justice must be rooted in confidence: and this is destroyed when right-minded people go away thinking: ‘The judge was biased" ~ Lord Denning

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ademola Withdraws From Case Involving DSS / "Call For My Removal Belongs To History" – Oyegun / Army Denies Re-Arresting Deji Adeyanju

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.