Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,675 members, 7,837,490 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 04:46 AM

Enugu In Turmoil As Police Shot At Biafran Protesters-pics - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Enugu In Turmoil As Police Shot At Biafran Protesters-pics (7163 Views)

Urobo And Abbi Roads In Enugu In Bad Condition - Lady Cries Out / Uchechi Okwu Kanu At Biafran Children Conference In Abia (Photos) / Enugu In Deep Riot Against Boko Haram Suspects (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Enugu In Turmoil As Police Shot At Biafran Protesters-pics by Nobody: 4:59pm On Nov 08, 2015
It is high time our igbo leaders start looking into this before our youths mismanage the whole thing_there blood are hot and if time is not taking this will take a new dimension for the first time our youths are becoming more conscious of biafra actualisation and from all indications nothing is going to stop them because this guys are not even afraid to die talkless of when they are armed.our leaders I mean the senators,oha naeze ndi igbo SE governors and all stake holders should look into this matter.
Re: Enugu In Turmoil As Police Shot At Biafran Protesters-pics by Omololu007(m): 5:00pm On Nov 08, 2015
omolami:
I strongly advise UN to conduct a referendum on this matter quick. It's not by force to remain in a failed union.
is it the UN that conduct a referendum in the UK,or are they the ones that will conduct the one between spain and catalonia..the Nigeria government will soon conduct a referendum in the 5 south eastern state

2 Likes

Re: Enugu In Turmoil As Police Shot At Biafran Protesters-pics by Omololu007(m): 5:02pm On Nov 08, 2015
kevinscore:
It is high time our igbo leaders start looking into this before our youths mismanage the whole thing_there blood are hot and if time is not taking this will take a new dimension for the first time our youths are becoming more conscious of biafra actualisation and from all indications nothing is going to stop them because this guys are not even afraid to die talkless of when they are armed.our leaders I mean the senators,oha naeze ndi igbo SE governors and all stake holders should look into this matter.
if your leaders like let them talk to them or not,,if they try nonsense with the Nigeria military,the crisis in the north east will be a childs play to the one that will happen in the tiny ibo land

1 Like

Re: Enugu In Turmoil As Police Shot At Biafran Protesters-pics by BrokenTV: 5:11pm On Nov 08, 2015
Movic1:

Idiot. I carry flag go dey protest Mumu, thousands of Igbo dey Enyimba stadium dey watch NPL mumu U dey here dey yan dust.
Ode you think say na only for protest them due shoot people, you no no say person fit come your house shoot you.
Re: Enugu In Turmoil As Police Shot At Biafran Protesters-pics by jay44(m): 5:11pm On Nov 08, 2015
somtyms we ask for wat we dont rilly nid.dese guys nid to sit down nd tink.
Re: Enugu In Turmoil As Police Shot At Biafran Protesters-pics by Movic1(m): 5:16pm On Nov 08, 2015
BrokenTV:

Ode you think say na only for protest them due shoot people, you no no say person fit come your house shoot you.
Come my house come shoot me nw. Akuya

1 Like

Re: Enugu In Turmoil As Police Shot At Biafran Protesters-pics by BrokenTV: 5:19pm On Nov 08, 2015
Movic1:

Come my house come shoot me nw. Akuya
So you de fear death, my friend never wish to others, what you won't want to be wished on to you. This is the moral.
Re: Enugu In Turmoil As Police Shot At Biafran Protesters-pics by Nobody: 5:22pm On Nov 08, 2015
Omololu007:
if your leaders like let them talk to them or not,,if they try nonsense with the Nigeria military,the crisis in the north east will be a childs play to the one that will happen in the tiny ibo land
Omo my igbo brothers are nt like d ofe mmanu people that makes a lot of noise without any action iam igbo blooded we know our limit and our intelligency when it comes to handling issues.if the ragtag senseless boko horams could bring nigeria to there kneels then my igbo brothers will take nigeria captive including your lagos island because dnt think we are living our properties and investments in SW.iam not canvassing for war but let the truth be told,things are really getting out of hand.And how come the yolobas are getting interested in biafra trends

2 Likes

Re: Enugu In Turmoil As Police Shot At Biafran Protesters-pics by ayobase(m): 5:59pm On Nov 08, 2015
" Mr. Dimaku,thanks 4 observing the coldness. Now Prince Austine Maurice Theophilus,your statement is the most careless and most uninformed statement I've read in a long time. No insults meant,my brother. Do you know the meaning of war? What are you fighting for? Who is afflicting you? Did you experience the civil war? If No,have you ever gone to the Museum to watch pictures or watch video clips of what happened? Have you tried asking an elder to tell you stories? Listen brother,Biafran propagandists only lied to us about how Biafran soldiers destroyed Nigerian Soldiers,it was all lies. Not more than 800 Nigerian soldiers died in that war. How can you fight soldiers with sticks,Awka made and cutlasses? My father was a captain in the Biafran Army,I have the pictures and videos. Don't ever mention war again cox you are yet to know that 78% of Igbo investments are outside the south East. In the event of war,we will die like rats,the Nigerian Army can't be matched! The Igbo ppl will automatically become poor and in frustration we will start fighting among ourselves -Anambra against,Imo,abia against Ebonyi,etc. Get informed my friend!"

---Ugoji Maximillian

2 Likes

Re: Enugu In Turmoil As Police Shot At Biafran Protesters-pics by mensdept: 6:01pm On Nov 08, 2015
The struggle is real

2 Likes

Re: Enugu In Turmoil As Police Shot At Biafran Protesters-pics by ODUBEZE: 6:58pm On Nov 08, 2015
salisy:
How many are dead?

Is this the way to seek secession

How else do you ask for it other than peaceful protest?
South Africans and others experienced worst but today they are remembered for it.
It will happen! I pray you live to experience it!

1 Like

Re: Enugu In Turmoil As Police Shot At Biafran Protesters-pics by FisifunKododada: 7:36pm On Nov 08, 2015
kevinscore:

Omo my igbo brothers are nt like d ofe mmanu people that makes a lot of noise without any action iam igbo blooded we know our limit and our intelligency when it comes to handling issues.if the ragtag senseless boko horams could bring nigeria to there kneels then my igbo brothers will take nigeria captive including your lagos island because dnt think we are living our properties and investments in SW.iam not canvassing for war but let the truth be told,things are really getting out of hand.And how come the yolobas are getting interested in biafra trends

cool When will Igbos start their Biafra protest in Lagos? Lagosians are waiting for you. Please come, biko.
Re: Enugu In Turmoil As Police Shot At Biafran Protesters-pics by Joeace3000(m): 8:30pm On Nov 08, 2015

Meanwhile for those people who have no jobs, are tired of switching jobs or have no skill at all and want to develop skills that can fetch them money today, here is my Nairaland thread (Brought to you by brilliantlightsmedia) where you can come in to learn how to join fiverr and offfer Hot, In-demand Services as well as developing the skills needed not only to make money monthly working online on fiverr but offline as a workplace skill you can start a business with or use to boost your resume and job chances. Ain't that cool?

The thread is a well explained step by step guide along with images to help you grasp what you need to do. to help you get started today

There are very easy ways of making it through the internet, you just have to find the safest and surest way, and this one beckons. follow me now...

The Nairaland Fiverr Free Training Thread
Re: Enugu In Turmoil As Police Shot At Biafran Protesters-pics by Fash20: 8:33pm On Nov 08, 2015
liberty300:
there are a million ways to die in Nigeria. Dying for what you believe in is glorious like Jesus dying for what He believed in. You on the other hand might be a victim of std. Stop being stupid
you are being stupid here man. Did jesus die for a country? You people believe he died for everyone. If you died now omo na Hell straight!
Re: Enugu In Turmoil As Police Shot At Biafran Protesters-pics by EternalTruths: 8:40pm On Nov 08, 2015
biafranqueen:
Protesting is a democratic right, but we must cease from all talk of War. Number 1 we are not prepared with guns, tanks, bombs etc; We are not prepared to treat the wounded. We are not prepared to feed the masses if blockade is used again.
Anyone shouting Biafra or death is not thinking well. War is not fought online, stop inciting violence.

You are a shame to Biafra

Please change your moniker.

UN Referendum or War cool
Re: Enugu In Turmoil As Police Shot At Biafran Protesters-pics by Nobody: 8:40pm On Nov 08, 2015
sample042:
[size=20]How can ds bring unity amongst my igbo brothers to fight a Common goal??[/size]

If only you could remove your mouth from axs-licking you will have time to search for your identity my brother.....
Re: Enugu In Turmoil As Police Shot At Biafran Protesters-pics by EternalTruths: 8:44pm On Nov 08, 2015
Omololu007:

Joke Joke Joke

UN referendum will be conducted and your people left in the mercy of the born to rule
Re: Enugu In Turmoil As Police Shot At Biafran Protesters-pics by Nobody: 8:45pm On Nov 08, 2015
FisifunKododada:

cool When will Igbos start their Biafra protest in Lagos? Lagosians are waiting for you. Please come, biko.

Whatever that is prepared for lagos will get to lagos in the fullness of time...don't be inpatient...
Re: Enugu In Turmoil As Police Shot At Biafran Protesters-pics by sobmos(m): 8:49pm On Nov 08, 2015
When will the ibo people get sense? You can never find a Rich ibo man doing his business "jeje" in Nigeria (His original country) agitate for this so called Biafra. I don't know why the ibo masses are so dumb and ret.arded. You'll would just end up losing your lives like "suya". Don't you learn from history? Even the devil incarnate called ojukwu was too cowardly to take a bullet from the Nigerian Army and just die for what he "believed" in,he was even to cowardly to commit suicide. He has to run with his tail in between his legs like a fowl beaten by the rain,leaving his so called "Biafra citizens" at the mercy of the bullets of the Nigerian army. I know this mumu Kanu,that's agitating for the same thing again in 2015,already has his family/families overseas,calling on the dullard ibo masses( that don't have a kobo to travel out of the country when the war starts) to come fight for Biafra. Its like saying the Comanches,Apaches,and the Red indians in USA to rise against USA for their freedom/independence,its gonna be massacre. I foresee another ibo massacre. I just pity the fools who will stand behind this stvpid Kanu guy. This Biafra Nonsense should be wiped off the mind of the ibo people,because its never gonna happen,not in a billion years. Let's avoid another massacre and starvation/malnutrition again!!! A word is enough for the wise.
Re: Enugu In Turmoil As Police Shot At Biafran Protesters-pics by Nobody: 8:57pm On Nov 08, 2015
Positivist:

At the peak of "Kidnapping" in the south east :
All millionaires from South East deserted that region.
Luxury cars were exchanged for volkswagen beetle for
disguise.
Some hired ambulance as camouflage to visit home.
Some abandoned their mansion to lodge in hotel.
Some relocated their business to the "zoo".
Some relocated their families and properties to the "zoo".
Some died in the hands of those kidnappers.
Life became nasty, short and brutish for south easterners.
Fear and nightmare killed many millionaires.
Many millionaires died in the hands of their captors.
All Igbo traditional cultures were deformed during
kidnapping hence the "zoo" became a safety net for all.
The "zoo" played host to uncountable traditional marriage of
our people.
The "zoo" played host to our revered traditional New Yam
Festival.
Churches in the south east went bankrupt because nobody
was honouring any invitation of fund raising.
Fake and pretentious lifestyle was activated out of fear.
Many projects were abandoned both private and public
projects.
Pupils were withdrawn from schools.
At a stage kidnappers started kidnapping themselves while
some youths started self kidnapping to exploit their parents
and sponsors.
Ok.Kontinu
In the early days of Boko-haram, many people saw it as a
Northern problem.
As it escalates, it went beyond a regional problem and
become a national problem and migrated to global
problem.
Any sensible creature that visits Northeast Nigeria today
must break down in tears.
Some millionaires are now starving in IDP.
Life is now a misery in northeast.
Some are making millions out of the calamity while millions
are lavishing in hunger and deprivation.
Hmmmmm.
I detest anything violence.
I detest Incitement.
I detest war
I detest aggression.
Those sponsoring the Biafra uprising today are short
minded creatures that lacks knowledge.
There is nothing that you cannot achieve through peaceful
means.
Advice to 2nd Niger Bridge dwellers,
You can empower group of miscreants with lies and deceit
as a way of distracting an administration you hate with
passion . You will be their first victim when they run out of
control.
You will not be lucky to re-educate them when they buy into
your hate propaganda.
Violent struggle are the easiest struggle that can be hijacked
by miscreants and terrorist.
Violence orientation gives birth to terrorist upbringing.
Hating the "zoo" to Greatness will leave you stranded.
The zoo might not accommodate us all when it starts .
Do not think you have monopoly of violence.
To South East Elites,
Rise and Educate your populace!
Kidnapping litany will be a child's play when miscreants
hijack this agitation.
You might not live to see the end..
Dear President Buhari,
The National Orientation Agency is dead.
Revive it.
Reactivate it.
Declare emergency in NOA.
Okokobioko has plenty homes across "zoo".
He can minister from anywhere.
Chanjiiiiiii is here
Embrace it!
Diaritz god. Dazzol

- Okeke Godwin Iyke

Bros are you ill or what....
Re: Enugu In Turmoil As Police Shot At Biafran Protesters-pics by Nobody: 9:04pm On Nov 08, 2015
sobmos:
When will the ibo people get sense? You can never find a Rich
ibo man doing his business "jeje" in Nigeria (His original
country) agitate for this so called Biafra. I don't know why the
ibo masses are so dumb and ret.arded. You'll would just end
up losing your lives like "suya". Don't you learn from history?
Even the devil incarnate called ojukwu was too cowardly to
take a bullet from the Nigerian Army and just die for what he
"believed" in,he was even to cowardly to commit suicide. He
has to run with his tail in between his legs like a fowl beaten by
the rain,leaving his so called "Biafra citizens" at the mercy of
the bullets of the Nigerian army. I know this mumu Kanu,that's
agitating for the same thing again in 2015,already has his
family/families overseas,calling on the dullard ibo masses( that
don't have a kobo to travel out of the country when the war
starts) to come fight for Biafra. Its like saying the
Comanches,Apaches,and the Red indians in USA to rise against
USA for their freedom/independence,its gonna be massacre. I
foresee another ibo massacre. I just pity the fools who will
stand behind this stvpid Kanu guy. This Biafra Nonsense should
be wiped off the mind of the ibo people,because its never
gonna happen,not in a billion years. Let's avoid another
massacre and starvation/malnutrition again!!! A word is
enough for the wise.

This is exactly how you sound when your mámy returns from prustituting herself without any food for you to eat....Frustration has overwhelmed you....it's right ťime you ask your dirty under the bridge mamy who your father is...
Re: Enugu In Turmoil As Police Shot At Biafran Protesters-pics by Nobody: 9:18pm On Nov 08, 2015
ayobase:
" Mr. Dimaku,thanks 4 observing the coldness. Now Prince Austine Maurice Theophilus,your statement is the most careless and most uninformed statement I've read in a long time. No insults meant,my brother. Do you know the meaning of war? What are you fighting for? Who is afflicting you? Did you experience the civil war? If No,have you ever gone to the Museum to watch pictures or watch video clips of what happened? Have you tried asking an elder to tell you stories? Listen brother,Biafran propagandists only lied to us about how Biafran soldiers destroyed Nigerian Soldiers,it was all lies. Not more than 800 Nigerian soldiers died in that war. How can you fight soldiers with sticks,Awka made and cutlasses? My father was a captain in the Biafran Army,I have the pictures and videos. Don't ever mention war again cox you are yet to know that 78% of Igbo investments are outside the south East. In the event of war,we will die like rats,the Nigerian Army can't be matched! The Igbo ppl will automatically become poor and in frustration we will start fighting among ourselves -Anambra against,Imo,abia against Ebonyi,etc. Get informed my friend!"

---Ugoji Maximillian

If you had not answered like an axs-licker that you are I would have tried to borrow you some sense...
Your father told you the story of his cowardness, because my own father told me the story of his gallantery.....

My father was one of the renound Engineers that brought to life ťhe famous Ógbu-na-igwe..
And áfťer ther war he worked for PRODA all his life...

So you need to go ask you father again to tell you the truth of how he was busy runing for his dear life instead of standing his gróund while my father with other Galllant Biafran Rebels where anihilating all the advances by the enemy.

If you father wasn't a chicken like you painted him here, why did the war last for 3yrs..it should have lasted for 2hours...Monkey son of a jittery chicken leg man called father.
Re: Enugu In Turmoil As Police Shot At Biafran Protesters-pics by Nobody: 9:27pm On Nov 08, 2015
Omololu007:

Am soory for your short sightedness....if ha the priviledge to know what these rag-tag boko boy did tó our Zoogeria Army before the arrival of Chad, Benin and Cemeroun....you will just swallow your saliver.
Re: Enugu In Turmoil As Police Shot At Biafran Protesters-pics by sample042(m): 10:18pm On Nov 08, 2015
Zinicc:

If only you could remove your mouth from axs-licking you will have time to search for your identity my brother.....

Dear, d way we are going about this, it's very wrong. Forget abt bn an Igbo guy. Think deeply towards our race do u think we're on the right track. I know abt a phrase Dat says... Divided will fall but united will stand.
Re: Enugu In Turmoil As Police Shot At Biafran Protesters-pics by Nobody: 10:42pm On Nov 08, 2015
sample042:

Dear, d way we are going about this, it's very wrong. Forget abt bn an Igbo guy. Think deeply towards our race do u think we're on the right track. I know abt a phrase Dat says... Divided will fall but united will stand.

Nwanne, we are as united as required to pursue this kind course..ok
Its Yorubas that left there sorrows and agony to masturbate on Igbo issues, that is encroching your psych with that ''Igbos are not united'' songs for the naive.

Just open your mind for once and identify what you would like most and make some effort to fight or die for it...

It's ok if you are not being effected by all the stupidityy the Nigeria constitution represents for Hardwork and merit which Igbos are known for.
Re: Enugu In Turmoil As Police Shot At Biafran Protesters-pics by chapatti: 10:45pm On Nov 08, 2015
It is not the best of times for the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, ‎as the ‎Taraba State Election Petition Tribunal, yesterday, ‎sacked Governor Darius Ishaku, its candidate in the April 11 gubernatorial poll, from office.‎‎

‎The tribunal, ‎which sat at the Abuja Division of the Court of Appeal, in a unanimous judgment by a three-man panel of judges, ‎yesterday, declared Senator Aisha Jumai Alhassan‎ of the ‎All Progressives Congress, APC, ‎as the winner of the poll.

In the meantime, Aisha Alhassan is one of the 37 ministers-designate expected to be sworn-in by President Muhammadu Buhari next week.

The Independent National Electoral Commission, INEC, had concluded the Taraba State governorship election on ‎April 25, after the initial poll was declared inconclusive.‎
In its judgment, the Justice Musa Danladi Abubakar-led tribunal said it was satisfied that Ishaku was not validly nominated by the PDP to contest the election.

The tribunal maintained that there was overwhelming evidence that the PDP in Taraba sidelined the provisions of the Electoral Act 2010, and the 1999‎ Constitution, as amended, when it decided to hold the primary election that produced Ishaku as its candidate in Abuja instead of Jalingo, the state capital.

It held that the purported nomination of the governor for the election, without a valid primary election monitored by INEC, was in breach of Sections 85, 87 and 138(1) of the Electoral Act 2010, as well as Section 177 of the 1999 Constitution, as amended.
The tribunal stressed that the governorship primary election, the PDP held at its National Headquarters in Abuja, on December 11, 2014, was not known to the law and was, therefore, invalid.

Besides, the panel held that the PDP failed to give cogent and verifiable reason why it decided to hold the said primary election in Abuja without the consent of INEC.
According to the tribunal, it is a fundamental law in Nigeria that a candidate for an elective position must be duly nominated and sponsored by a registered political party before the candidature of such person could be deemed to be legally valid.

Ishaku-AlhassanIt said that the proof of evidence, adduced before it by all the parties, showed that the PDP did not conduct a valid primary election that could have led to the emergence of anybody as its sponsored candidate for the governorship contest.

Besides, the tribunal noted that INEC ‎confirmed that it was not part of the primary election that produced Ishaku as the PDP candidate, saying Section 85 of the Electoral Act made it mandatory that PDP must give the electoral body 21 days notice before it could hold a convention or primary to nominate its governorship candidate.
For more, click >>> [ur=http://nigerianeducation.com.ng/why-tribunal-sacked-taraba-governor/l]Why tribunal sacked Taraba governor Darius Ishaku[/url]
Re: Enugu In Turmoil As Police Shot At Biafran Protesters-pics by chapatti: 11:02pm On Nov 08, 2015
Members of Indigenous People of Bi­afra (IPOB) on yesterday protested round the major streets of Aba, the commercial hub of Abia State over the continued detention of their leader, Nnamdi Kanu of the Radio Bi­afra fame with a vow to shot down the city on Monday. This was in de­fiance of the warning of the Inspector General of Police, Solomon Arase for the group to discon­tinue its violent protests across the South East.

The IGP had in a statement issued through the Spokes­person of the force, Olabisi Kolawole warned that the group should stop its protest as information suggested that members of IPOB were plan­ning to use dangerous weap­ons during its protest in some of the southeast states of the country.

The protest which started as early as 7.00am saw mem­bers of IPOB march peace­fully through the streets of Aba in their thousands, carrying Biafran flags, flex bearing the image of their detained leader and chanting solidarity songs.

They also carried placards some of which called on the Federal Government and other International bodies to come to their assistance in order to help them achieve a sovereign state of Biafra and the release of their leader, Kanu.

Sunday Sun gathered that as early as 7am the pro­testers had assembled at a location near Ariaria Inter­national market where they were at initial stage pre­vented from taking off by a combined team of Police and other security agencies.

However, between 11am and 12noon, members of IPOB re-grouped and went round Ariaria International market with a bell warning that the market would close for business on Monday for a proposed mega rally, stress­ing that anybody that would defy the order would be seen as anti Biafra.

After beating the security web, the group around noon took off from a different lo­cation to match along major streets of Aba, including Faulks road, Aba-Owerri, Aba-Ikot Ekpene among oth­er places, causing gridlock.
For the complete article, click >>> Biafra protest rages in South East
Re: Enugu In Turmoil As Police Shot At Biafran Protesters-pics by sobmos(m): 1:43am On Nov 09, 2015
Zinicc:

This is exactly how you sound when your mámy returns from prustituting herself without any food for you to eat....Frustration has overwhelmed you....it's right ťime you ask your dirty under the bridge mamy who your father is...
when will you still get sense? People who starts wars are ready to die for whatever they believe in take for example Adolf Hitler before the United forces reached Berlin in 1945,he already committed suicide. Another example are the Islamic terrorists,they're ready to die for what they believe in. Why didn't Ojukwu follow the same code of honour? After leading his people to slaughter,he was too scared to die,but he was ready to sacrifice the lives of his people. Get sense,Ojukwu was never a hero,but a greedy son of a biatch. Who was ready to sacrifice even the last live of the ibo man just to claim the title of "Mr President/Head of state". Ojukwu was a coward. I'm surprised the ibo people are treating him like a Hero instead of the coward he was!
Re: Enugu In Turmoil As Police Shot At Biafran Protesters-pics by ayobase(m): 1:46am On Nov 09, 2015
Zinicc:

If you had not answered like an axs-licker that you are I would have tried to borrow you some sense...
Your father told you the story of his cowardness, because my own father told me the story of his gallantery.....

My father was one of the renound Engineers that brought to life ťhe famous Ógbu-na-igwe..
And áfťer ther war he worked for PRODA all his life...

So you need to go ask you father again to tell you the truth of how he was busy runing for his dear life instead of standing his gróund while my father with other Galllant Biafran Rebels where anihilating all the advances by the enemy.

If you father wasn't a chicken like you painted him here, why did the war last for 3yrs..it should have lasted for 2hours...Monkey son of a jittery chicken leg man called father.

Hasn't it occured to you yet that your father might have lied to you......boastful statement like "I was always the first during my school days."
when he was always leading from behind.

Older men declare war, but the youths fight and die - WAR.

1 Like

Re: Enugu In Turmoil As Police Shot At Biafran Protesters-pics by Nobody: 6:10am On Nov 09, 2015
ayobase:

Hasn't it occured to you yet that your father might gave lied to you......"I was always the first during my school days."

Older men declare war, but the youths fight and die - WAR.

It's now clear to me that I shouldn't be replying your ignoramus...your case is worse than I expect...you were brought up with lies and now you wish to get the cure from NL..wrong try.
Re: Enugu In Turmoil As Police Shot At Biafran Protesters-pics by Boss13: 6:17am On Nov 09, 2015
Johnrake69:
This is madness. Why can't we just learn? The case of South and North Sudan is still in mind... Those regions are yet to find peace four years after separation. I really wish this whole movement can be channeled into demanding for things like true federalism, good governance, accountability of public officials. Smh. cry

Exactly my brother. Why not demand for a better livelihood but guess what - this was sponsored by friends of Nnamdi, who move from state to state to organize the protest
Re: Enugu In Turmoil As Police Shot At Biafran Protesters-pics by Omololu007(m): 7:47am On Nov 09, 2015
kevinscore:

who is the fool that gave your commen a like with these nonsense you wrote up there

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Election Tribunal Receives 12 Petitions In Nasarawa – Official / Fayemi Institutionalizes Ekiti “Oni Uyi” Honours Awards / Some Personnel Colluding With Criminals To Steal Crude Oil – Naval Chief

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.