Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,603 members, 7,827,269 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:52 AM

Biafra Protest In Igweocha Holds Sway Amidst Heavy Army Blockade. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafra Protest In Igweocha Holds Sway Amidst Heavy Army Blockade. (3182 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu On Top Of His Car Waving At His Supporters In Igweocha, Rivers / Niger Delta Avengers Bomb Chevron Oil Well Amidst Heavy Security (Photo) / Unseen IPOB Protest In Igweocha (portharcourt) Rivers State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biafra Protest In Igweocha Holds Sway Amidst Heavy Army Blockade. by Nobody: 5:27pm On Nov 08, 2015
engrfcuksmtin:
95% of threads on Biafra is suppose to be in the ethnic section. Gradually the
politics section of NL is becoming a platform to air the agitation for Biafra.
Mods move all these silly posts to ethnic section and let us discuss Nigeria.

hahahahahaha.
You wan collapse Suen's business?
Bros, Seun need the traffic biko.
Re: Biafra Protest In Igweocha Holds Sway Amidst Heavy Army Blockade. by Nobody: 6:02pm On Nov 08, 2015
honeywealth75:
The people that matters in Igboland, i mean the reals one that can determine the fate of Biafra are already absorbed into d unity of Nigeria, i bet people like Tony Enumelu, Uzor Kalu and the CEO of Diamond bank and the rest of them who av investments in other parts of the region than their homeland will never bliv in Biafra. All i see in these protests are the assemblage of touts and not people who av good idea on how to secede. The world is just laughing at them.

Illogical conclusion unlike before the truth is that majority of igbos both educated and illiterates are in support of an independent state

2 Likes

Re: Biafra Protest In Igweocha Holds Sway Amidst Heavy Army Blockade. by Nobody: 6:05pm On Nov 08, 2015
honeywealth75:
The people that matters in Igboland, i mean the reals one that can determine the fate of Biafra are already absorbed into d unity of Nigeria, i bet people like Tony Enumelu, Uzor Kalu and the CEO of Diamond bank and the rest of them who av investments in other parts of the region than their homeland will never bliv in Biafra. All i see in these protests are the assemblage of touts and not people who av good idea on how to secede. The world is just laughing at them.

In igbo land we dnt believe in such theory,we dnt expect anytin from those your so called elite we believe in personal philosophy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Biafra Protest In Igweocha Holds Sway Amidst Heavy Army Blockade. by honeywealth75(m): 6:43pm On Nov 08, 2015
So u mean u want to revolt? I laugh in swahili, u people will be massacred all over Nigeria. I thought u all want a referrendum..

Sorry i meant no harm. # just saying.

PhockPhockMan:

You're wrong, revolution is never dominated by elites, the type you mentioned. Instead the people you called tout that it happened.

If I'm wrong, then tell me of any revolution by elites.
Re: Biafra Protest In Igweocha Holds Sway Amidst Heavy Army Blockade. by honeywealth75(m): 6:47pm On Nov 08, 2015
Illiterate Big boys indeed
DikeOha882:
Those you are seeing are big boys making things happen in Aba, Onicha etc
Re: Biafra Protest In Igweocha Holds Sway Amidst Heavy Army Blockade. by Nobody: 9:04am On Nov 09, 2015
honeywealth75:
So u mean u want to revolt? I laugh in swahili, u people will be massacred all over Nigeria. I thought u all want a referrendum..

Sorry i meant no harm. # just saying.

Who will do the massacring? You?
Have you and your cowardly people fought any modern war?

If you bring anything war to a people seeking self-determination you and your family will be the first casualties. You can take that to the bank...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Dasuki Replies Presidency: ‘I Am Not A Thief Or Treasury Looter’ / If Fayose Refuses To Resign, Declare State Of Emergency-falana to Buhari / Buhari's Appointments So Far What It Really Looks Like

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.