Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,012 members, 7,814,456 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:11 PM

Ogun Demolishes Redeemed Church Building As Worshippers Lament (Photo) - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Ogun Demolishes Redeemed Church Building As Worshippers Lament (Photo) (39351 Views)

Pastor Victor Wellington Resigns From RCCG, Exposes Redeemed "Curse Sermon" / Temple Of The Most High God Ogun: Satan Is ‘Brother’, Worshippers Served Alcohol / Gunmen Kill Worshippers At A Catholic Church In Ozubulu, Anambra State (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ogun Demolishes Redeemed Church Building As Worshippers Lament (Photo) by samuel900(m): 4:28pm On Nov 08, 2015
Oh! so Ogun State Government allow them to use their sweats to build to that level and demolish it......God will definitely judge him....except he compensate them.

johnydon22:
If it is true that they violated the state residential plan and was not an approved structure then the government was right to pull it down.

It is time Nigerians start adhering to the stipulated laws of the state in their activities and not be crying fowl that the country is not good when they are the ones doing it and making the cities look unplanned by encroaching into governmental space when building.

That it is a church building doesn't exempt it from being demolished once it goes against the guide or violated the state laws.

Nobody is exempted or should be accorded special treatment in the government ...
Re: Ogun Demolishes Redeemed Church Building As Worshippers Lament (Photo) by Princeengr: 4:28pm On Nov 08, 2015
k
Re: Ogun Demolishes Redeemed Church Building As Worshippers Lament (Photo) by stchinedu: 4:28pm On Nov 08, 2015
If its true that the building was not approved then I am disappointed.
Sentiments apart, the church of God should lead by example.

I will see their wailing and shouting, "Jesus, Jesus, this is your house...where is thy face," as the hight of hypocrisy. Jesus will NEVER associate himself with such act of cutting corners and and not going through the right chanel. I am pretty sure Papa Adegboye will not consent to that too.

However, if deu process was followed, then too bad for the government.

I only hope the government is not 'reacting' to the recent news where the 'glory' of the government for fixing the bad road along Lagos-Ibadan was mistakenly given to Redeem Church lipsrsealed
*Just saying

2 Likes

Re: Ogun Demolishes Redeemed Church Building As Worshippers Lament (Photo) by kestolove95(m): 4:28pm On Nov 08, 2015
Why shouting jesus?..is it the jesus dat couldn't save him sef from bin nailed or wht?

3 Likes

Re: Ogun Demolishes Redeemed Church Building As Worshippers Lament (Photo) by ZUBY77(m): 4:29pm On Nov 08, 2015
This is the best news I have heard this week.
The animals are building a church in an area approved for residential purposes. In a few days, they will start disturbing people in their homes.
Obviously their target is to start extortion on the middle class residents in the name of Jesus.
Greedy insatiable crooks.
I commend the Governor for this task.

7 Likes

Re: Ogun Demolishes Redeemed Church Building As Worshippers Lament (Photo) by samuel900(m): 4:29pm On Nov 08, 2015
compensate dem ooo
Re: Ogun Demolishes Redeemed Church Building As Worshippers Lament (Photo) by vooks: 4:29pm On Nov 08, 2015
They allowed TB Joshua offer human sacrifice on his guest house and they pull down a Redeemed structure? Nigeria went to the dogs eons ago
Re: Ogun Demolishes Redeemed Church Building As Worshippers Lament (Photo) by RobinRay(m): 4:30pm On Nov 08, 2015
Geography/Urban and Regional Planners don't have any relevance in society they said, ............I quietly chuckle in Swahili
Re: Ogun Demolishes Redeemed Church Building As Worshippers Lament (Photo) by Missmossy(f): 4:30pm On Nov 08, 2015
Eyah... too bad embarassed
Re: Ogun Demolishes Redeemed Church Building As Worshippers Lament (Photo) by samuel900(m): 4:30pm On Nov 08, 2015
For saying this...... grin
kestolove95:
Why shouting jesus?..is it the jesus dat couldn't save him sef from bin nailed or wht?
Re: Ogun Demolishes Redeemed Church Building As Worshippers Lament (Photo) by banky222: 4:30pm On Nov 08, 2015
wetin concern me? na dem dem. APC / OSINBANJO .
Re: Ogun Demolishes Redeemed Church Building As Worshippers Lament (Photo) by aspirebig: 4:30pm On Nov 08, 2015
There are many churches in residential areas across Nigeria.

The whole thing is just confusing.

Many churches in residential areas, no adequate space for the church, the keep buying more old factories or buying giant edifice within areas of resident.

Church should be built in a big area of land, with big spare land left for future development.
They should have space for children church.
Big car parks
Halls
Even Pastor house etc within their premises.

Church building is a serious matter, it is not enough just to buy land and build church anywhere.

But what you find is, people rent a room store as church, hotels as church, rented residential apartments as church, primary school as church on sundays etc.

1 Like

Re: Ogun Demolishes Redeemed Church Building As Worshippers Lament (Photo) by Egabs(m): 4:32pm On Nov 08, 2015
This is total madness I don't knw wen all this rubish by our govt wll end,wen this building started frm the groun level were the govt nt aware of it why wait till it reach the roofing level b4 pullinh it down as they claim was nt appove
Re: Ogun Demolishes Redeemed Church Building As Worshippers Lament (Photo) by ibkgab001: 4:32pm On Nov 08, 2015
Thy kingdom come ....

Thier is a ritualist money included

God forgives mafians don't

In God we trust
Re: Ogun Demolishes Redeemed Church Building As Worshippers Lament (Photo) by Nobody: 4:33pm On Nov 08, 2015
mozel247:
The question is ''where were the development official when the foundation started up to this completion level and suddenly they realised it doesn't have paper. Only in Nigeria is this possible
where was their common sense when they started a building without proper papers?

3 Likes

Re: Ogun Demolishes Redeemed Church Building As Worshippers Lament (Photo) by seunny4lif(m): 4:33pm On Nov 08, 2015
Some people are funny sha grin grin
Which be God your houseundecided abi God say make una build illegal place for him......
Some people will blame it on President now

3 Likes

Re: Ogun Demolishes Redeemed Church Building As Worshippers Lament (Photo) by Nobody: 4:33pm On Nov 08, 2015
nikkiking:
Jesus, jesus, jesus this is your house grin grin grin.

People sha.

Anyway rip to the building cheesy.

Change is very effective.

Now tell them to relax and enjoy the change undecided.

If you mean this as mockery of people voting for APC, then you are mistaken seriously.

In this country, many of us do not follw planning laws. We do the wrong things, we build anyhow, and we pretend that all is well.

Then we complain about ''how bad our cities look like''.

APC or no APC.....city planning rules are meant to be followed, not broken.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ogun Demolishes Redeemed Church Building As Worshippers Lament (Photo) by Highcuerayte: 4:34pm On Nov 08, 2015
I support the government

1 Like

Re: Ogun Demolishes Redeemed Church Building As Worshippers Lament (Photo) by Demainman1: 4:34pm On Nov 08, 2015
tiamiyukunle69:
Too bad but they should have sook approval before building now

cheesy grin they should have soak garri instead grin

2 Likes

Re: Ogun Demolishes Redeemed Church Building As Worshippers Lament (Photo) by Highcuerayte: 4:35pm On Nov 08, 2015
kestolove95:
The man nailed to cross is not Jesus but Emmanuel.

1 Like

Re: Ogun Demolishes Redeemed Church Building As Worshippers Lament (Photo) by Ojugunrege(f): 4:35pm On Nov 08, 2015
this thread is full of hilarious comments from Jesus, Jesus this is your house. Lord, where is your face grin grin by the church members to

crying fowl grin grin by Johnydon22 to

sook approval grin grin by tiamiyukunle69

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ogun Demolishes Redeemed Church Building As Worshippers Lament (Photo) by Youceemeri: 4:36pm On Nov 08, 2015
“Jesus, Jesus, this is your house,” “Lord where is your face.”

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Ogun Demolishes Redeemed Church Building As Worshippers Lament (Photo) by Nobody: 4:36pm On Nov 08, 2015
samuel900:
Oh! so Ogun State Government allow them to use their sweats to build to that level and demolish it......God will definitely judge him....except he compensate them.

So Christians should disobey rules eh?

What stopped them from following city planning laws from the time they thought about building the church?

Me, I think that the congregation should seek God's face, repent.....and go and build in the proper place.

Just because we are God's people, does not mean we should disobey the laws.

3 Likes

Re: Ogun Demolishes Redeemed Church Building As Worshippers Lament (Photo) by Nobody: 4:36pm On Nov 08, 2015
samuel900:

compensate my black ass ... Are you telling me they are not aware the legal stuff they have to do before citing a church ? They went ahead and built it anyway... In fact, they should be the one compensating the government for the money they spent on bulldozers to clean up their mess .

3 Likes

Re: Ogun Demolishes Redeemed Church Building As Worshippers Lament (Photo) by Olufemiolaolu(m): 4:36pm On Nov 08, 2015
Being a religious body doesnt give one d liberty 4 lawlessness.

2 Likes

Re: Ogun Demolishes Redeemed Church Building As Worshippers Lament (Photo) by galaxydetective(m): 4:38pm On Nov 08, 2015
Galaxy Detective in mumbai has been an awesome benefactor in the detective administrations which has picked up a legitimate standard towards getting another, dynamic and vivacious world which is brimming with wild rivalry. It is a delight that we are trusted all inclusive. We give our customers in Mumbai with a much more extensive extent of arrangements which offer them some assistance with solving their issues in reference of holding mystery that is required by most associations in such a dynamic domain where choices made by an individual will affect his/her further life. With a specific end goal to have a superior, capable and more secure future corporate leaders are transforming into experts in fulfilling every last task accurately.

For more information please visit these link :
http://www.galaxydetective.com/

1 Like

Re: Ogun Demolishes Redeemed Church Building As Worshippers Lament (Photo) by adeboizy11(m): 4:39pm On Nov 08, 2015
tiamiyukunle69:
Too bad but they should have sook[code][/code] approval before building now

Egbon which word be sook again?

2 Likes

Re: Ogun Demolishes Redeemed Church Building As Worshippers Lament (Photo) by robosky02(m): 4:39pm On Nov 08, 2015
i hope this is not the first or only that violated thir so called master plan because the naija i know does not have any master plan so why single out this in whole land mass of the state
Re: Ogun Demolishes Redeemed Church Building As Worshippers Lament (Photo) by ajebuter(f): 4:39pm On Nov 08, 2015
I blame GEJ : omenka

It's the fault of Okonjo Iweala: Beremx

Na dezani cause am: passingshot

Una dey craze?: barcanista

E ma wo awon ode yi sha! : firefire

Thunder fire you all: chukwudi44

Happy sunday everybody: ajebuter!
grin
grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ogun Demolishes Redeemed Church Building As Worshippers Lament (Photo) by bumi10(m): 4:39pm On Nov 08, 2015
johnydon22:
If it is true that they violated the state residential plan and was not an approved structure then the government was right to pull it down.

It is time Nigerians start adhering to the stipulated laws of the state in their activities and not be crying fowl that the country is not good when they are the ones doing it and making the cities look unplanned by encroaching into governmental space when building.

That it is a church building doesn't exempt it from being demolished once it goes against the guide or violated the state laws.

Nobody is exempted or should be accorded special treatment in the government ...

that is assuming things are done the right way. hmmmmmm my dear, when the government of the day favours you, you can even claim a main road as your land and build ur structure.

forget matter jo
Re: Ogun Demolishes Redeemed Church Building As Worshippers Lament (Photo) by finestiyke(m): 4:39pm On Nov 08, 2015
tiamiyukunle69:
Too bad but they should have sook approval before building now

SOOK Like serzly
Re: Ogun Demolishes Redeemed Church Building As Worshippers Lament (Photo) by Olufemiolaolu(m): 4:40pm On Nov 08, 2015
buskie13:
wetin happen na...islamization on course o
Naa so u mumu reach. Religious drumbeater iranu.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Anja Ringgren Loven & Her Husband, David Emmanuel Umem Pictured / Dr. John Hagee: Women Who Call God’s Name During Sex Should Be Jailed / Unclad Man Found In A Benin Church (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.