Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,316 members, 7,815,590 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:55 PM

Kill Any Tribe Asking About Radio Biafra Said Nnamdi Kalu - By Kayode Ogundamisi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kill Any Tribe Asking About Radio Biafra Said Nnamdi Kalu - By Kayode Ogundamisi (1443 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu Is Fine , Stop Asking About His Whereabouts- Abdulkadir Erkah[video] / Kayode Ogundamisi Offers Family Of Police Killed In Owerri Bank Robbery 50k / Kayode Ogundamisi Mocks Jonathan Over His Pilgrimage To Jerusalem Years Ago (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kill Any Tribe Asking About Radio Biafra Said Nnamdi Kalu - By Kayode Ogundamisi by bumi10(m): 2:10pm On Nov 08, 2015
Kayode Ogundanisi the political activist just tweeted this information on his twitter handle about the Radio Biafra anchor Nnamdi Kalu who has been detained by the Nigeria armed forces.

Is this for real or are they setting him up? See Nigerians reactions also

cc lalasticlala

1 Share

Re: Kill Any Tribe Asking About Radio Biafra Said Nnamdi Kalu - By Kayode Ogundamisi by Nobody: 2:13pm On Nov 08, 2015
Yorubas nd propaganda ..

Nnamdi Kalu .. The one in DSS prison tweeted

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kill Any Tribe Asking About Radio Biafra Said Nnamdi Kalu - By Kayode Ogundamisi by Codedb2: 2:14pm On Nov 08, 2015
Yes he said it
What about it.?
How people IPOB have killed since the twitt?

3 Likes

Re: Kill Any Tribe Asking About Radio Biafra Said Nnamdi Kalu - By Kayode Ogundamisi by boboLIL(m): 2:21pm On Nov 08, 2015
Happy birthday to me..... Guys appreciate me.... Its only God that can do it....today is my day
Re: Kill Any Tribe Asking About Radio Biafra Said Nnamdi Kalu - By Kayode Ogundamisi by Icecomrade: 2:31pm On Nov 08, 2015
Assuming Biafra agitation succeeds, will the south west remain with the North and hold Nigeria as one indivisible country?

I don't see that happening. All I see is cowards waiting for others to do their bidding.

9 Likes

Re: Kill Any Tribe Asking About Radio Biafra Said Nnamdi Kalu - By Kayode Ogundamisi by delishpot: 2:39pm On Nov 08, 2015
He has said much worse.
Re: Kill Any Tribe Asking About Radio Biafra Said Nnamdi Kalu - By Kayode Ogundamisi by seunny4lif(m): 2:44pm On Nov 08, 2015
grin
Re: Kill Any Tribe Asking About Radio Biafra Said Nnamdi Kalu - By Kayode Ogundamisi by Kestolovee95(f): 2:46pm On Nov 08, 2015
Did he type it from the DSS facility?

2 Likes

Re: Kill Any Tribe Asking About Radio Biafra Said Nnamdi Kalu - By Kayode Ogundamisi by spanishkid(m): 2:51pm On Nov 08, 2015
Hang the bastard already. Why the delay?
Re: Kill Any Tribe Asking About Radio Biafra Said Nnamdi Kalu - By Kayode Ogundamisi by Vicotex(m): 2:53pm On Nov 08, 2015
spanishkid:
Hang the bastard already. Why the delay?
a baboon spoted

4 Likes

Re: Kill Any Tribe Asking About Radio Biafra Said Nnamdi Kalu - By Kayode Ogundamisi by Warlord3000(m): 2:55pm On Nov 08, 2015
#snoring
Re: Kill Any Tribe Asking About Radio Biafra Said Nnamdi Kalu - By Kayode Ogundamisi by spanishkid(m): 2:56pm On Nov 08, 2015
Vicotex:
a baboon spoted
a potential target practice spotted.
Re: Kill Any Tribe Asking About Radio Biafra Said Nnamdi Kalu - By Kayode Ogundamisi by oduastates: 4:23pm On Nov 08, 2015
That guy has been spewing hate speech on radio since forever.
There are videos of him doing just that on YouTube.
I listen to his radio almost everyday for strategic analysis I know the effect it has on me.
Basically, the effect is that it creates a volcanic rage in you.
it becomes addictive that, when you just want to get angry for no reason, you tune in.
If not for my deep omoluabism and high level of realism, I would have been sucked into his vortex of counter hate.
This is the effect that it has on his listener who probably are not that deep.
They have been sucked into a vortex of hate and many of them do that have the mechanism to filter out rubbish.
For example,When the government succeeded in jamming his radio, his callers were calling in and essentially complaining of withdrawal syndrome.
The hate he preaches is feeding their discontent( who is not fed up).
He has reduced others to less than human ( cockroaches inhabiting a zoo) and the only ingredient missing is the spark.
in order words, he has created and is still creating an army of genocidaires
Re: Kill Any Tribe Asking About Radio Biafra Said Nnamdi Kalu - By Kayode Ogundamisi by Igbonoid: 5:01pm On Nov 08, 2015
Re: Kill Any Tribe Asking About Radio Biafra Said Nnamdi Kalu - By Kayode Ogundamisi by Nobody: 5:37pm On Nov 08, 2015
And so?
Any paedophile that comes close to my family is dead.
The BIAFRAN legislatives can never pass such law.

1 Like

Re: Kill Any Tribe Asking About Radio Biafra Said Nnamdi Kalu - By Kayode Ogundamisi by Nobody: 5:38pm On Nov 08, 2015
oduastates:
That guy has been spewing hate speech on radio since forever.
There are videos of him doing just that on YouTube.
I listen to his radio almost everyday for strategic analysis I know the effect it has on me.
Basically, the effect is that it creates a volcanic rage in you.
it becomes addictive that, when you just want to get angry for no reason, you tune in.
If not for my deep omoluabism and high level of realism, I would have been sucked into his vortex of counter hate.
This is the effect that it has on his listener who probably are not that deep.
They have been sucked into a vortex of hate and many of them do that have the mechanism to filter out rubbish.
For example,When the government succeeded in jamming his radio, his callers were calling in and essentially complaining of withdrawal syndrome.
The hate he preaches is feeding their discontent( who is not fed up).
He has reduced others to less than human ( cockroaches inhabiting a zoo) and the only ingredient missing is the spark.
in order words, he has created and is still creating an army of genocidaires
go and listen to radio kudirat.

If you cannot counter his points then shut up!

2 Likes

Re: Kill Any Tribe Asking About Radio Biafra Said Nnamdi Kalu - By Kayode Ogundamisi by bukifemi1: 5:41pm On Nov 08, 2015
I think this Ogundamisi bigot is loosing it. Could not see 'tribe' in the twitter undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kill Any Tribe Asking About Radio Biafra Said Nnamdi Kalu - By Kayode Ogundamisi by Aromas: 5:47pm On Nov 08, 2015
boboLIL:

Guy I don wish u well now

(1) (Reply)

Buhari Ministerial Appointment Is Lopsided-against Notherners / One Of The Newly Appointed Minister Uguru Usani Having A Pending Murder Case / Why Obasanjo’s Third Term Bid Failed, By Jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.