Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,047 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:53 AM

8 Dangote Cement Trucks & 1 Mosque Torched By IPOB Protesters In Onitsha(pics - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 8 Dangote Cement Trucks & 1 Mosque Torched By IPOB Protesters In Onitsha(pics (6169 Views)

Obiano, US Consular General At Obi Of Onitsha Ofala Festival In Onitsha- PICS / Pictures Of The Burnt Ariaria Police Station By Ipob Youths / Another Physically Challenged Rocks Military Outfit In Onitsha (Pics, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

8 Dangote Cement Trucks & 1 Mosque Torched By IPOB Protesters In Onitsha(pics by ebosie11(f): 6:39pm On Dec 02, 2015
We reported earlier that the city of Onitsha was on lock down following mass protests carried out by the  Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB), who are calling for the release of their director, Nnamdi Kanu. At the height of the protest, the Niger bridge barricaded and vehicles were refused exit or entry into the commercial city.

Reports reaching us indicate the protesters have largely dispersed and that traffic has started flowing freely, with exasperated travellers heaving sighs of relief.

Sadly, the lifting of the blockage showed the hulks of not less than 8 Dangote trucks bearing cement, allegedly looted and burnt down by IPOB protesters. Unconfirmed reports suggest that the mosque at the Onitsha Main Market was also set ablaze by arsonist believed to either be sympathetic to IPOB.

Meanwhile, IPOB has come out to deny any links to the arsons, claiming their ‘peaceful protests’ were hijacked by hoodlums.

Re: 8 Dangote Cement Trucks & 1 Mosque Torched By IPOB Protesters In Onitsha(pics by immortalcrown(m): 6:46pm On Dec 02, 2015
Re: 8 Dangote Cement Trucks & 1 Mosque Torched By IPOB Protesters In Onitsha(pics by ORACLE1975(m): 6:49pm On Dec 02, 2015
What this madness most stop now

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 8 Dangote Cement Trucks & 1 Mosque Torched By IPOB Protesters In Onitsha(pics by gwales: 6:51pm On Dec 02, 2015
If abo.kis start to retaliate the would be shouting victimization again

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 8 Dangote Cement Trucks & 1 Mosque Torched By IPOB Protesters In Onitsha(pics by lionness(f): 7:12pm On Dec 02, 2015
smh
Re: 8 Dangote Cement Trucks & 1 Mosque Torched By IPOB Protesters In Onitsha(pics by Nobody: 7:16pm On Dec 02, 2015
El Rufai can sponsor some people to do this, that was my concern, IPOB I know don't do violence

10 Likes

Re: 8 Dangote Cement Trucks & 1 Mosque Torched By IPOB Protesters In Onitsha(pics by Flets: 7:18pm On Dec 02, 2015
Nigeria must embrace federalism now. There are very few options left.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 8 Dangote Cement Trucks & 1 Mosque Torched By IPOB Protesters In Onitsha(pics by dtruth3(m): 7:23pm On Dec 02, 2015
All hail Biafra! Land of the rising SUN!

4 Likes

Re: 8 Dangote Cement Trucks & 1 Mosque Torched By IPOB Protesters In Onitsha(pics by shepherd77: 7:25pm On Dec 02, 2015
Looking for trouble are we?

1 Like

Re: 8 Dangote Cement Trucks & 1 Mosque Torched By IPOB Protesters In Onitsha(pics by barume: 7:30pm On Dec 02, 2015
shepherd77:
Looking for trouble are we?
Re: 8 Dangote Cement Trucks & 1 Mosque Torched By IPOB Protesters In Onitsha(pics by okomogo(m): 7:31pm On Dec 02, 2015
This is getting serious, to me Buhari should release Nnamdi Kanu and let's have some peace. I remember radio Biafra has been existing for more than five years now, why should PMB take the issue personal.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 8 Dangote Cement Trucks & 1 Mosque Torched By IPOB Protesters In Onitsha(pics by Nobody: 7:49pm On Dec 02, 2015
MabraO:

Are Igbos this foolish?
ule eze

1 Like

Re: 8 Dangote Cement Trucks & 1 Mosque Torched By IPOB Protesters In Onitsha(pics by speedyGonzales: 7:50pm On Dec 02, 2015
[size=17pt]Ladies and Gentlemen, the war we have been waiting for all our generation is finally here... sides are already picked for you by god, if you believe in that kind of thing... Let the carnage begin! [/size]

hahaha! grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: 8 Dangote Cement Trucks & 1 Mosque Torched By IPOB Protesters In Onitsha(pics by vladimiros: 7:52pm On Dec 02, 2015
WHERE IS THE MOSQUE??

YOU PEOPLE SPREADING LIES??
Re: 8 Dangote Cement Trucks & 1 Mosque Torched By IPOB Protesters In Onitsha(pics by Erums(m): 8:47pm On Dec 02, 2015
okomogo:
This is getting serious, to me Buhari should release Nnamdi Kanu and let's have some peace. I remember radio Biafra has been existing for more than five years now, why should PMB take the issue personal.

have you made a comment, are you that foolish
Re: 8 Dangote Cement Trucks & 1 Mosque Torched By IPOB Protesters In Onitsha(pics by pharoah7(m): 8:53pm On Dec 02, 2015
Re: 8 Dangote Cement Trucks & 1 Mosque Torched By IPOB Protesters In Onitsha(pics by bettercreature(m): 9:06pm On Dec 02, 2015
gwales:
If abo.kis start to retaliate the would be shouting victimization again
Aboki actually started the masacre that lead to deadly biafra war,IGBO should avoid this same mistake,there will not be a way back when abokis start their own
Re: 8 Dangote Cement Trucks & 1 Mosque Torched By IPOB Protesters In Onitsha(pics by DaFlash: 9:11pm On Dec 02, 2015
This foolish people dont know what they are getting into, it always starts with protest then riot begins and finally arms race builds to endless war same way libya and syria started, they dont reason that they are been played by the west to bring a larger game on board to sub saharan african region. operation establishment AFRICOM base by the west to recolonise their dumb ass. Kalu was just the lighter to the fire(covet propaganda agent).

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 8 Dangote Cement Trucks & 1 Mosque Torched By IPOB Protesters In Onitsha(pics by 9jii(m): 9:12pm On Dec 02, 2015
Kanu will not be release even if they will burn down the whole igboland.

Fighting igbo is always profitable.

Wait and see what jobless igbos have caused for the hard working ones.

2 Likes

Re: 8 Dangote Cement Trucks & 1 Mosque Torched By IPOB Protesters In Onitsha(pics by unstableaswater: 9:15pm On Dec 02, 2015
Is it not the same Dangote Trucks that have been killing people in the East and claiming Accident.

Dangote can afford to use his truck for terrorist activity in the East. He can burn as many as he like.

Our PROTEST CONTINUES...

4 Likes

Re: 8 Dangote Cement Trucks & 1 Mosque Torched By IPOB Protesters In Onitsha(pics by Nobody: 9:55pm On Dec 02, 2015
Who cares?

War or not, anybody wey near my side na straight up die be him own.
Re: 8 Dangote Cement Trucks & 1 Mosque Torched By IPOB Protesters In Onitsha(pics by Nobody: 9:58pm On Dec 02, 2015
ebosie11:
Meanwhile, IPOB has come out to deny any links to the arsons, claiming their ‘peaceful protests’ were hijacked by hoodlums.

3 Likes

Re: 8 Dangote Cement Trucks & 1 Mosque Torched By IPOB Protesters In Onitsha(pics by Nobody: 10:01pm On Dec 02, 2015
okomogo:

Release him for what? undecided... So that he'll continue his treasonable acts, aye?

DSS warned him times without number. He would still come on the radio to brag about how he chased them with his dane gun. His radio frequency was jammed several times, he would still change frequency and continue preaching his hate. It's good he's in custody, let him be tried, and if guilty, he should rot in kiri - kiri.

3 Likes

Re: 8 Dangote Cement Trucks & 1 Mosque Torched By IPOB Protesters In Onitsha(pics by baralatie(m): 10:29pm On Dec 02, 2015
Biafra:

Release him for what? undecided... So that he'll continue his treasonable acts, aye?

DSS warned him times without number. He would still come on the radio to brag about how he chased them with his dane gun. His radio frequency was jammed several times, he would still change frequency and continue preaching his hate. It's good he's in custody, let him be tried, and if guilty, he should rot in kiri - kiri.
Re: 8 Dangote Cement Trucks & 1 Mosque Torched By IPOB Protesters In Onitsha(pics by Stuntkid172(m): 10:36pm On Dec 02, 2015
Who post this topic... Abuja is looking for you for posting lies here. Na only 2 years u go spend. LOBISH poster
Re: 8 Dangote Cement Trucks & 1 Mosque Torched By IPOB Protesters In Onitsha(pics by richylee(m): 11:34pm On Dec 02, 2015
Civil war loom
Re: 8 Dangote Cement Trucks & 1 Mosque Torched By IPOB Protesters In Onitsha(pics by mightyhaze: 11:37pm On Dec 02, 2015
studio14:
El Rufai can sponsor some people to do this, that was my concern, IPOB I know don't do violence
my thots exactly! Well,sth close to dat actually

3 Likes

Re: 8 Dangote Cement Trucks & 1 Mosque Torched By IPOB Protesters In Onitsha(pics by Nobody: 11:37pm On Dec 02, 2015
The zoogeria must fall
Re: 8 Dangote Cement Trucks & 1 Mosque Torched By IPOB Protesters In Onitsha(pics by Pangea: 11:41pm On Dec 02, 2015
I pity the Igbos!
Re: 8 Dangote Cement Trucks & 1 Mosque Torched By IPOB Protesters In Onitsha(pics by agabusta: 12:47am On Dec 03, 2015
okomogo:

You guys should leave Buhari out of this matter. The man made hateful, inciting and treasonable statements and he'll have his day in court for that. Nigeria is not a lawless country, he'll face the music of his actions.
Re: 8 Dangote Cement Trucks & 1 Mosque Torched By IPOB Protesters In Onitsha(pics by Nnaji36(m): 3:12am On Dec 03, 2015
Erums:

have you made a comment, are you that foolish
Have you made a comment, are you that wise?

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Lies APC Told Us About PDP 16years Rule / Biafra: Wike, You Are Finished – Nnamdi Kanu Attacks Rivers Governor / Sit-At-Home, Insecurity Causing Mental Illness – Monday Igwe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.