Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,750 members, 7,820,587 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:42 PM

Nigeria Embassy Officials Fight With Biafra Protesters In Sweden (video) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Embassy Officials Fight With Biafra Protesters In Sweden (video) (1667 Views)

Northern Youths Write Osinbajo, Beg Him To Allow Igbo Go With Biafra / LASTMA Officials Fight With A Man In Lagos(photos) / We’ll Crush Pro-biafra Protesters In Rivers —governor Wike Warns (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria Embassy Officials Fight With Biafra Protesters In Sweden (video) by flyingsnail(f): 9:41pm On Nov 08, 2015
Nigeria Embassy officials on word fight with Biafra Protesters in Sweden

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vEuzI1QUtYg&index=11&list=PLMiDzhRf7E1ufEjF7QedXH6XiiyqywTER
Re: Nigeria Embassy Officials Fight With Biafra Protesters In Sweden (video) by papaejima1: 9:59pm On Nov 08, 2015
Good, keep the pressure on.

Buhari will work overtime to repair the reputation of the country internationally

5 Likes

Re: Nigeria Embassy Officials Fight With Biafra Protesters In Sweden (video) by bukifemi1: 10:17pm On Nov 08, 2015
papaejima1:
Good, keep the pressure on.

Buhari will work overtime to repair the reputation of the country internationally

Exactly, Buhari is under international watch... cool

6 Likes

Re: Nigeria Embassy Officials Fight With Biafra Protesters In Sweden (video) by dedollarman(m): 10:28pm On Nov 08, 2015
This is serious may God help us
Re: Nigeria Embassy Officials Fight With Biafra Protesters In Sweden (video) by Nobody: 10:41pm On Nov 08, 2015
ha ha ha and some F.O.O.L.S will continue spewing trash, calling my own BIAFRA an online country.................... any day yoruba start a movement that match the status of IPOB, make i bend............... cowards to the core ndi ofe haters and enemies of progress ndi ara.................. buhari will see hell............... we will useless this zoo before we fall it completely................. and should he release the director now, na quick death for him be that................. we warned them that director coming to the zoo was part of a grand plan but the called it bluffs now see whats popping.......................... next is ARMED STRUGGLE just keep watching

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Embassy Officials Fight With Biafra Protesters In Sweden (video) by EternalTruths: 10:57pm On Nov 08, 2015
They did not fight

I love the white police

They never shot anyone but ask the protesters to stay opposite the embassy to continue their protest without obstructing traffic

If it were Nigerian police, they would have shot the protesters

Nigeria is a Zoo cool

5 Likes

Re: Nigeria Embassy Officials Fight With Biafra Protesters In Sweden (video) by HCpaul(m): 11:16pm On Nov 08, 2015
I wish the idea of Biafra country come to pass.
If biafra succeed, i will go with them.

Mind you, i have a reason.

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria Embassy Officials Fight With Biafra Protesters In Sweden (video) by Macelliot(m): 11:46pm On Nov 08, 2015
HCpaul:
I wish the idea of Biafra country come to pass.

If biafra succeed, i will go with them.

Mind you, i have a reason.
Where are u from?
Re: Nigeria Embassy Officials Fight With Biafra Protesters In Sweden (video) by Nobody: 12:03am On Nov 09, 2015
Cross river supports biafra

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Embassy Officials Fight With Biafra Protesters In Sweden (video) by Nobody: 12:32am On Nov 09, 2015
CuckoldMaster:
Cross river supports biafra

Are you from cross river?
Re: Nigeria Embassy Officials Fight With Biafra Protesters In Sweden (video) by bukifemi1: 2:01am On Nov 09, 2015
shocked
Re: Nigeria Embassy Officials Fight With Biafra Protesters In Sweden (video) by chiboy11(m): 5:38am On Nov 09, 2015
For me sha,am n Igbo boy,I just hate beein treated n caled a second class citizen in my own land,I realy don't want biafra I just want true federalism n a country where competition leads
Re: Nigeria Embassy Officials Fight With Biafra Protesters In Sweden (video) by likila: 5:43am On Nov 09, 2015
this biafra thingy is spreading like wildfire!

(1) (Reply)

Turkish Fans Disrupt A Minute Silence For Paris Victims / Guess Who Wants To Return To APC! / Nigeria Hits 5000MW Generation Mark

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.