Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,119 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:18 AM

A'isha Alhassan Visits Atiku Abubakar In His Adamawa Residence (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A'isha Alhassan Visits Atiku Abubakar In His Adamawa Residence (Photos) (34899 Views)

Jummai Alhassan Visits Makarfi In PDP Headquarters / Mohammed Uwais Visits Atiku Abubakar (Photos) / Ndigbo Youth Council Visits Atiku Abubakar - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A'isha Alhassan Visits Atiku Abubakar In His Adamawa Residence (Photos) by nobeku: 6:19am On Nov 09, 2015
Rolandken:

She isn't the first female governor in Nigeria. Dame Virgy Etiaba was once governor of Anambra state.
YOU ARE correct.. But then, Mama Taraba is the first FEMALE ELECTED GOVERNOR.. Virginia Etiaba was first elected deputy governor...
Re: A'isha Alhassan Visits Atiku Abubakar In His Adamawa Residence (Photos) by otokx(m): 6:40am On Nov 09, 2015
Atiku has touched many lives via his business establishment.

God bless Nigeria
Re: A'isha Alhassan Visits Atiku Abubakar In His Adamawa Residence (Photos) by nobeku: 7:00am On Nov 09, 2015
einsteino:
This is what the electoral act says. A re election is supposed to be slated.
BIG OKPO.. How many years did you spend trying to graduate? It's folks like you that rub Nigeria the wrong way because of your lack of intellectual prowess.. EWU, go back to the prayers of Mama Taraba and read again... Einstein my left big toe!
Re: A'isha Alhassan Visits Atiku Abubakar In His Adamawa Residence (Photos) by nobeku: 7:08am On Nov 09, 2015
einsteino:

You guys dont bother to read your constitution. This is a screenshot of the electoral act
Einsteino you are such a dummy.. Have you been following the tribunal processes? Why did Mama Taraba petition the tribunal.. In order words, what were her prayers before the tribunal?What was INEC's admissible evidence? Also, what manner of mor0n are you?Why did the tribunal sack the PDP candidate? WHY ARE YOU A MENTAL SLOWEE
Re: A'isha Alhassan Visits Atiku Abubakar In His Adamawa Residence (Photos) by einsteino(m): 7:21am On Nov 09, 2015
nobeku:
Einsteino you are such a dummy.. Have you been following the tribunal processes? Why did Mama Taraba petition the tribunal.. In order words, what were her prayers before the tribunal?What was INEC's admissible evidence? Also, what manner of mor0n are you?Why did the tribunal sack the PDP candidate? WHY ARE YOU A MENTAL SLOWEE

I wish I were alot younger so I could denigrate myself to insulting u, it is unfortunate that I am not. Now in all your words you failed to enlighten me on the topic. Kindly re-attempt to and this time leave out that part of you that claims to be rude.

1 Like

Re: A'isha Alhassan Visits Atiku Abubakar In His Adamawa Residence (Photos) by estherdim: 7:45am On Nov 09, 2015
Lolzz
Get All type of Timberland Boot, Nike, Adidas, Emporio Armani, Casio Edifice, Smart watches Et all, visit link at signature below
Re: A'isha Alhassan Visits Atiku Abubakar In His Adamawa Residence (Photos) by nobeku: 8:38am On Nov 09, 2015
einsteino:

I wish I were alot younger so I could denigrate myself to insulting u, it is unfortunate that I am not. Now in all your words you failed to enlighten me on the topic. Kindly re-attempt to and this time leave out that part of you that claims to be rude.
SCALLYWAG! I hope you no what that means? I can see thru you.. Your moniker says it all. YOU ARE A SMALLER BOY.. By age and stage..
Re: A'isha Alhassan Visits Atiku Abubakar In His Adamawa Residence (Photos) by vRendoh(m): 8:46am On Nov 09, 2015
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Atikuuu!

The new king maker in Nigeria politics. They all run to him north south east and west. Congratulation!
Re: A'isha Alhassan Visits Atiku Abubakar In His Adamawa Residence (Photos) by Iyoma2(f): 10:01am On Nov 09, 2015
Hmmm Nigeria! funny moments, Atiku elder statesman/Aisha Alhassan Govenor elect. APC this ur change shaaa. God help us.
Re: A'isha Alhassan Visits Atiku Abubakar In His Adamawa Residence (Photos) by Osyfellaini(f): 12:32pm On Nov 09, 2015
Victory for the Nigerian Women...
Judiciary is truly the last hope of the common man..
Well said Turaki and Congrats to Mama Taraba. Repay the people of Taraba by bringing the true dividend of DEMOCRACY to them irrespective of tribe, religion or political affiliation, Make Taraba State an envy to the other 35 states by utilising the Minerals resources the almighty has blessed the State with.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

President Buhari Reacts To Alex Badeh's Assassination / It Is Not Possible For Dasuki To Steal $2.2billion – jonathan / Next President Must Be From South - Southern Governors Agree

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.