Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,583 members, 7,861,765 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 06:58 PM

Nigerians Only, IPOB Stay Away - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Only, IPOB Stay Away (737 Views)

Ignore IPOB, Stay In North, Arewa Youths Beg Igbos / Buhari's Sickness: President's Letter Confirms He Would Stay Away Indefinitely / Stay Away From Our State – Enugu Government Warns MASSOB, IPOB (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerians Only, IPOB Stay Away by honeywealth75(m): 11:22pm On Nov 08, 2015
Hello fellow Nigerian, i believe if we can ignore all these kids scattered on nairaland, who dont have better things to do than to display their immaturity here clamouring for a country thats only visible on the internet,

if u advice them that an independence can never be achieved the way they are doing, they will compare their agitation to french revolution, i just cant do anything but laugh at their ignorance,

The people that matters in Igboland, i mean the reals one that can determine the fate of Biafra are already absorbed into d unity of Nigeria, i bet people like Tony Enumelu, Uzor Kalu and the CEO of Diamond bank and the rest of them who av investments in other parts of the region than their homeland will never bliv in Biafra. All i see in these protests are the assemblage of touts and not people who av good idea on how to secede. The world is just laughing at them.

Just lets start avoiding them cuz i bliv silence av been confirmed to be d best answer for ........
Re: Nigerians Only, IPOB Stay Away by Ipobdevil: 11:31pm On Nov 08, 2015
Ipobdevil

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Only, IPOB Stay Away by kingzizzy: 11:46pm On Nov 08, 2015
The people who matter in Igboland? Really?

Sorry bro but what matters in any land are the people, not a 'select' few. Biafra is about the people. Rich or poor, high or mighty, no life is necessarily any more important than the other. As a Nigerian, I don't expect you to understand.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians Only, IPOB Stay Away by honeywealth75(m): 11:54pm On Nov 08, 2015
Oloriburuku, una knw dey hear word.

Go and create ur forum. Idiots
kingzizzy:
The people who matter in Igboland? Really?

Sorry bro but what matters in any land are the people, not a 'select' few. Biafra is about the people. Rich or poor, high or mighty, no life is necessarily any more important than the other. As a Nigerian, I don't expect you to understand.
Re: Nigerians Only, IPOB Stay Away by speedyGonzales: 11:57pm On Nov 08, 2015
well nothing interesting here
Re: Nigerians Only, IPOB Stay Away by dialfa: 12:01am On Nov 09, 2015
Sambola mama adaku nwanne m
Re: Nigerians Only, IPOB Stay Away by Nobody: 12:21am On Nov 09, 2015
honeywealth75:
Oloriburuku, una knw dey hear word.

Go and create ur forum. Idiots
Ure the biggest fool of all times. Yorubastard, bitter, useless and unproductive poverty stricken Southwest idiot of the hightest order.

Leave biafra alone and face your ewedu, amala and alaye madness. Hopeless and iredeemable fools

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Only, IPOB Stay Away by Nobody: 12:37am On Nov 09, 2015
Lol. OUK is actually more Biafran than anyone you have come across here.
Re: Nigerians Only, IPOB Stay Away by lmm4real: 12:41am On Nov 09, 2015
emmydeep:

Ure the biggest fool of all times. Yorubastard, bitter, useless and unproductive poverty stricken Southwest idiot of the hightest order.

Leave biafra alone and face your ewedu, amala and alaye madness. Hopeless and iredeemable fools

Hw u want take chase fly away from poo

(1) (Reply)

Okechukwu Enelama for Labour, Industry And Productivity / Buhari Too Slow To Deliver – Washington Times Report / Facebook Has Finally Added A New Feature, The "Unlike" Button

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.