Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,015 members, 7,953,024 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 09:27 AM

Police Arrest 3 Traffic Robbers In Lagos. - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Arrest 3 Traffic Robbers In Lagos. (20991 Views)

Traffic Robbers Union Reacts Over Arrest Of Members / Seven Traffic Robbers Arrested In Lagos (photos) / Lagos traffic Robbers captured by Rapid Response Officers (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Arrest 3 Traffic Robbers In Lagos. by eleko1: 8:40am On Nov 09, 2015
Re: Police Arrest 3 Traffic Robbers In Lagos. by Onyenze2015: 8:40am On Nov 09, 2015
iamsodium:
not ma biznes

#TEAMNAIRALANDSCIENCE

when they attack u, it will be ur bizness.
Re: Police Arrest 3 Traffic Robbers In Lagos. by Awoofawo(m): 8:44am On Nov 09, 2015
idowuswap:
The names I wanted to see on this page should be igbos name. Or igbo peoples has repent from stealing and robbery or 419 or kidnappin..I don't think so they can never change trust igbo they were born criminal
Will you please shut up! O se aro kutukutu monday! There lots of wonderful Igbo folks, and all tribes have their bad eggs! So stop this madness of your now!
Re: Police Arrest 3 Traffic Robbers In Lagos. by idowuswap: 8:48am On Nov 09, 2015
Awoofawo:
Will you please shut up! O se aro kutukutu monday! There lots of wonderful Igbo folks, and all tribes have their bad eggs! So stop this madness of your now!
. Sorry animal,ur father must be a slave to igbo peoples,idiot

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest 3 Traffic Robbers In Lagos. by Nobody: 8:50am On Nov 09, 2015
holyokoto:
Both of you are innocent but you knew almost everything about these gangs and you didn't alert the police until you are caught. Una never see anything

I would never want to be friends with you. You are a confimed snitch, a rat. You mean you will grass your friend? What an arsehole.

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest 3 Traffic Robbers In Lagos. by Awoofawo(m): 8:59am On Nov 09, 2015
idowuswap:
. Sorry animal,ur father must be a slave to igbo peoples,idiot
You need serious help, omo ijoba! Go and find a rope to hang yourself, the world don't need you!
The only thing I hate about the Igbo is their constant boasting and bragging and illegal activities of some of them, aside that, lots of them are wonderful folks and friendly, hard working, minding their business!

And by the way, we Yoruba are not that innocent as a whole, we got our own bad eggs too.

Lastly never in your miserable life dragged your parent into what you as grown up could well hand yourself, by insulting others parent you indirect showing your lack of respect for own! cool

2 Likes

Re: Police Arrest 3 Traffic Robbers In Lagos. by eluquenson(m): 9:03am On Nov 09, 2015
Federal SARS should take hold if them, that's a good job from our officers, there are still many of them around Muson centre and Eko bridge.
Re: Police Arrest 3 Traffic Robbers In Lagos. by Captain001(m): 9:04am On Nov 09, 2015
Kingbilo:
I'm inclined to believe jamilu.. Maybe after further interrogation, they can come to an agreement and use them as informants to catch the remaining culprits.

Same here. I feel he's innocent.
Re: Police Arrest 3 Traffic Robbers In Lagos. by M4gunners: 9:08am On Nov 09, 2015
idowuswap:
The names I wanted to see on this page should be igbos name. Or igbo peoples has repent from stealing and robbery or 419 or kidnappin..I don't think so they can never change trust igbo they were born criminal
Unfortunately it is your useless lazy brothers this time, deal with that,if you can't do the needful buy jumping into Lagoon.
Re: Police Arrest 3 Traffic Robbers In Lagos. by pauliB: 9:10am On Nov 09, 2015
hello guys opportunity to make money on your own comfort is here, check it out! :http://PayRefe.net/index.php?ref=286014
Re: Police Arrest 3 Traffic Robbers In Lagos. by ignis: 9:32am On Nov 09, 2015
missyadorable:
Name checkers are disappointed

Yeebos don't do local petty stealing

they go international and are professionals
True

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest 3 Traffic Robbers In Lagos. by braxjay(m): 9:55am On Nov 09, 2015
NICE ! ! !
Re: Police Arrest 3 Traffic Robbers In Lagos. by Sodiumdawg: 10:07am On Nov 09, 2015
Kingbilo:
I'm inclined to believe jamilu.. Maybe after further interrogation (torture), they can come to an agreement and use them as informants to catch the remaining culprits.

Shay I'm correct?
Re: Police Arrest 3 Traffic Robbers In Lagos. by Horlufemi(m): 10:32am On Nov 09, 2015
idowuswap:

What is your problem with Igbo people. Mr man
Re: Police Arrest 3 Traffic Robbers In Lagos. by ola7199: 10:53am On Nov 09, 2015
I wish they are seriously dealt with,never to allow the go back to the public anymore.

ever been robbed? you will want them hanged with their pe**is . sad make them die miserably
Re: Police Arrest 3 Traffic Robbers In Lagos. by alaskido(m): 11:25am On Nov 09, 2015
@ imasodium, please do not say it is not of your business, you may be a victim on day. Please send them to KIRIKIRI FIVE STAR HOTEL AND SUITES.
Re: Police Arrest 3 Traffic Robbers In Lagos. by abdulhosni619(m): 12:36pm On Nov 09, 2015
Make them kill them abeg....scape goats.. angry
Re: Police Arrest 3 Traffic Robbers In Lagos. by khalids: 12:58pm On Nov 09, 2015
Hello Pips, Ever since Linda Ikeji showed us the benefits of her blogging, everyone I know now wants to open a blog.
Na wa for people with copy and paste mentality.

Anyways this fellow in my office open his own "Block" (this is no error or typo) grin.
I don tell the guy make him learn to spell first before opening any blog.

Anyways see the blog link below feel free to bash him or encourage him (all na traffic)

http://davisonplat..com.ng/

You might also get some good sports prediction for all you sports betting lovers. Note, me don loose over 3k on this bros prediction ooo cry
Re: Police Arrest 3 Traffic Robbers In Lagos. by Nobody: 7:42pm On Nov 09, 2015
Kingbilo:
I'm inclined to believe jamilu.. Maybe after further interrogation, they can come to an agreement and use them as informants to catch the remaining culprits.
same here...these SARS boys just wan claim glory.
Policemen cud be so annoyingly lazily active only wen the govt forcefully. Putss them to their job.
I pity the innoccent ones that will be caught tthough.
Re: Police Arrest 3 Traffic Robbers In Lagos. by fadareabiodun: 4:21am On Aug 18, 2017
owo palaba won to segi( they missed the target. Jail straight ...

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/11/police-arrest-3-traffic-robbers-in-lagos/

Cc Lalasticlala.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Emir Of Kano Deserves No Credit: The Father Of Ese, Mr. Charles Oruru / Pastor Dupes Sokoto Bizman Over Spiritual Solution (picture) / IGP Receives Women Affairs Minister, Reveals Progress On Osinachi’s Case

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.