Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,293 members, 7,860,710 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 02:45 PM

Photos: Ongoing Biafra Protest In Aba. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos: Ongoing Biafra Protest In Aba. (2109 Views)

US Activist Writes Trump, World Leaders, UN Over Ongoing Biafra Suppression (pic / Ongoing Biafra Protest In Alaba Market, Lagos (Pictures) / 'Radio Biafra: Protest Turns Bloody, Four Shot' - Daily Sun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos: Ongoing Biafra Protest In Aba. by 9aiboard: 11:06am On Nov 09, 2015
At the early hours of today Aba was in turmoil as children were barred from going to school and business were shut down in the ever busy city. Protesters took to the Streets of Aba in Abia State in a very peaceful and fierce protest requesting for the release of Nnamdi Kanu and for the Independent of biafra.

Here are some photos from the campaign ground down to the street of Aba...

source: http://..com.ng/2015/11/photos-ongoing-biafran-protest-in-aba.html

2 Likes

Re: Photos: Ongoing Biafra Protest In Aba. by Money40: 11:07am On Nov 09, 2015
We are going

2 Likes

Re: Photos: Ongoing Biafra Protest In Aba. by Nobody: 11:21am On Nov 09, 2015
Hokeey! Fhor winch said en abha now I phor joinned dem!
Re: Photos: Ongoing Biafra Protest In Aba. by athaboi(f): 11:24am On Nov 09, 2015
#Biafraonthemove. For those who banned me, jst knw that u can not stop biafra tru ur nairaland! U can go ahead and banned me over and over again. I dont give a dam abt nairaland!! To hell with niaraland! Rubish

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos: Ongoing Biafra Protest In Aba. by 9aiboard: 11:26am On Nov 09, 2015
basbone:
Hokeey! Fhor winch said en abha now I phor joinned dem!

started at nationals ph road and heading towards central aba now
Re: Photos: Ongoing Biafra Protest In Aba. by bentlywills(m): 11:33am On Nov 09, 2015
This biafra thing is getting outta control
Is high time FG address this Issue and let's move on as country
If the keep Ignoring these rallies then I fear 4 my dear country
#CivilWar is Looming
Re: Photos: Ongoing Biafra Protest In Aba. by diegwu01: 12:19pm On Nov 09, 2015
I Counted only 94 persons from the picture..i though OP said 1million

1 Like

Re: Photos: Ongoing Biafra Protest In Aba. by DPricey1(f): 3:21pm On Nov 09, 2015
I went to the canteen to eat and they poured my food away claiming no1 is supposed to sell. I'm trying to leave the state now sad
Re: Photos: Ongoing Biafra Protest In Aba. by poiu22: 3:46pm On Dec 19, 2015
Hd
Re: Photos: Ongoing Biafra Protest In Aba. by Scholes007(m): 4:37pm On Dec 19, 2015
DPricey1:
I went to the canteen to eat and they poured my food away claiming no1 is supposed to sell. I'm trying to leave the state now sad
who poured your food? And what do you mean by number 1 is suppose to sell?
Re: Photos: Ongoing Biafra Protest In Aba. by DPricey1(f): 6:27pm On Jan 03, 2016
Scholes007:
who poured your food? And what do you mean by number 1 is suppose to sell?

Mr, your Biafra brothers poured my food away during their protest. And i meant 'no one(body)' not number 1.

(1) (Reply)

Olisah Metuh "Friendly Invited" Not "Arrested" - PDP Secretary / Photo: Drama In The Senate Between Senator Ekweremandu And A Northern Senator / Best Analysis Of The Ikwerre Identity Crisis By Pazienza

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.