Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,186 members, 7,829,250 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:37 PM

All Politicians Are Thieves, No Matter Where, Colour Or Position. Opportunists. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / All Politicians Are Thieves, No Matter Where, Colour Or Position. Opportunists. (1627 Views)

Biafrans We Are Thieves.. PHOTOS / All Politicians Have Forgotten This "MUST SEE PHOTO" / New Ruler General Buhari Orders All Politicians And Officials Report To Police. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

All Politicians Are Thieves, No Matter Where, Colour Or Position. Opportunists. by tombola: 5:48pm On May 14, 2009
UK politicians are not as subtle, they eat as muc as they see, where in this world can we find a clean politician?

Why are politicians just the same everywhere? Eating what doesnt belong to them, stealing without any abatement, who will save the world from politicians.
Re: All Politicians Are Thieves, No Matter Where, Colour Or Position. Opportunists. by ikeyman00(m): 5:59pm On May 14, 2009
my friend forget uk, talk about naija

and hey they get 24-7 power eletick o
Re: All Politicians Are Thieves, No Matter Where, Colour Or Position. Opportunists. by tombola: 6:02pm On May 14, 2009
IKey

Why should we forget UK? Tell me why!

But what is eletick?
Re: All Politicians Are Thieves, No Matter Where, Colour Or Position. Opportunists. by ikeyman00(m): 6:04pm On May 14, 2009
haha u tell me!!

like i said forget that side
Re: All Politicians Are Thieves, No Matter Where, Colour Or Position. Opportunists. by blacksta(m): 6:05pm On May 14, 2009
Suffer of multiple personality.  
Re: All Politicians Are Thieves, No Matter Where, Colour Or Position. Opportunists. by tombola: 6:08pm On May 14, 2009
The real British people, the pure white, pure British people, they have risen up to condemn the politicians, but the fake Naija British, the ones who are not reckoned with, are here trying to justify the action of the politicians, what an irony.
Re: All Politicians Are Thieves, No Matter Where, Colour Or Position. Opportunists. by blacksta(m): 6:09pm On May 14, 2009
u no answer my question
Re: All Politicians Are Thieves, No Matter Where, Colour Or Position. Opportunists. by Fhemmmy: 6:09pm On May 14, 2009
I agree with that, however, there are better thieves than others.
If a leader spend and borrow more money for them to steal and nothing to show for it, then, that is a prob.
Some leader will steal just 20% of the money and invest the 80% into projects and such leaders are great, could be better oh, but better than the rest that do nothing.
Re: All Politicians Are Thieves, No Matter Where, Colour Or Position. Opportunists. by tombola: 6:20pm On May 14, 2009
Fhemmy

At a time the UK economy was going thru recession, the politicians are busy claiming money not due to them, one claimed 16,000 for a house he already finished paying for, if these claims are on expenses, how are you sure they aint as guilty of kickbacks, kickfronts etc etc? A thief is a thief, if you are caught stealing, the judgement is the same, wether u stole much or you stole little.
Re: All Politicians Are Thieves, No Matter Where, Colour Or Position. Opportunists. by blacksta(m): 6:34pm On May 14, 2009
@tombola

Thief pass Thief - It would be foolish to say corruption only exists in Africa but the honest fact " is to have a system that holds one accountable irrespective of time." . The question to you " Why are crooks celebrated in Nigeria"

also

Why are using multiple id - what is your game . i_laugh/akpangbon/tomobola
Re: All Politicians Are Thieves, No Matter Where, Colour Or Position. Opportunists. by blacksta(m): 6:37pm On May 14, 2009
The I _laugh i know loves visiting the Romance section. Tombola is grin grin ;Dalso leaving the same footprints hhaaaaaaahaaaaaaaaaaaa
Re: All Politicians Are Thieves, No Matter Where, Colour Or Position. Opportunists. by tombola: 6:41pm On May 14, 2009
@blacksta

You are talking from your smelly anus which u have mistakenly wiped with hot pepper and when u wanted to wash the pepper off, you have deliberately used hot watter which further burnt your anus and when you visited the clinicm they told you you have to insert a cucumber inside the anus for three days runnnng and when you did so, the cucumber broke into two and the other part ceaserd inside you anus which means till this day when you fart, your fart stinks so much that the whole house leaves you thinking you are already a dead man.
Re: All Politicians Are Thieves, No Matter Where, Colour Or Position. Opportunists. by blacksta(m): 6:43pm On May 14, 2009
tombola:

@blacksta

You are talking from your smelly anus which u have mistakenly wiped with hot pepper and when u wanted to wash the pepper off, you have deliberately used hot watter which further burnt your anus and when you visited the clinicm they told you you have to insert a cucumber inside the anus for three days runnnng and when you did so, the cucumber broke into two and the other part ceaserd inside you anus which means till this day when you fart, your fart stinks so much that the whole house leaves you thinking you are already a dead man.

same shit I_laugh wrote a while back

grin
Re: All Politicians Are Thieves, No Matter Where, Colour Or Position. Opportunists. by Pataki: 6:46pm On May 14, 2009
What a bore. undecided
Re: All Politicians Are Thieves, No Matter Where, Colour Or Position. Opportunists. by blacksta(m): 6:48pm On May 14, 2009
the guy has some serious issues. u better exit london - let them take you to herbalist way go bath u 7 times for river
Re: All Politicians Are Thieves, No Matter Where, Colour Or Position. Opportunists. by tombola: 6:49pm On May 14, 2009
Because your white slave masters are now put on show, you can call it anything u like, PAtako.
Re: All Politicians Are Thieves, No Matter Where, Colour Or Position. Opportunists. by Pataki: 7:17pm On May 14, 2009
@ tumfubu,

Go and self-service yourself.

Dumbo.
Re: All Politicians Are Thieves, No Matter Where, Colour Or Position. Opportunists. by proudly9ja(m): 8:02pm On May 14, 2009
I think we should focus more on Naijas problems not UK.

Firstly, every human being has the tendency to do evil. That is a fact. The thing in countries like the UK/US is not that they are righteous as individuals but they have che4cks and balances which they strictly enforce. The guys in UK who have been claiming money for expenses, have they not being exposed now? One of them resigned today and Im sure many will still go. Even the Prime minister has apologised.

In Nigeria the case is different. Do you know how much your senators collect for constituency allowance each month? Do you know they get 12million naira per quater for stationery allowance? Do you know how much the governors get as allowances and how much them politicians claim? Yes, Im sure you don't know. Thats the problem. In UK, they now know and they have been exposed. In Naija, we may never know and even if we do, the politicians will look at us and tell us do our worst! Afterall, we were all witnesses to the money Yaradua and the governor spent on the wedding of his wedding. What about Alao Akala, etc What have we all done about it? Don't we see them flaunting their wealth at our faces everyday? What have we, nay, what CAN WE do about it?

A typical example is the Halliburton scandal. The guys in the US were prosecuted (and we are talking of a former VP and oga patapata of a multinational) for bring officials in Nigeria for contracts. Did you get that? They were not charged for bribing officials in the US, they were charged for bribing officials in Nigeria. So the crime was committed in Nigeria. So, what have we done to the recipients of the bribe

So you see, its not about the individuals, its about the checks and balances. Everyone that steals is a thief but can you compare a country that sends thieves to prison to a country that glorifies thieves? Yup, I totally agree with your answer!
Re: All Politicians Are Thieves, No Matter Where, Colour Or Position. Opportunists. by tombola: 8:21pm On May 14, 2009
ProudlyNaija

Noone goes to jail in America/Europe because they glorify themselves by quickly resigning once the scandal breaks out, example, the British MPs are now resigning, you wont see them facing any panel or sentencing. Trust me.

Beside, why should you focus on Nigeria and not in the UK? If you want to focus on Nigeria, start a new thread not this one.
Re: All Politicians Are Thieves, No Matter Where, Colour Or Position. Opportunists. by proudly9ja(m): 9:02pm On May 14, 2009
tombola, at least they r resigning. If the thieves in Nigeria also resign, half of our problems will be solved honestly. Imagine if 80% of senators who we know are thieves resign and joined by them governors that are not performing but rather stealing? Imagine if we had a system where people are actually either forced to resign or prosecuted, our country would be much saner, trust me.
Re: All Politicians Are Thieves, No Matter Where, Colour Or Position. Opportunists. by jensinmi(m): 9:50pm On May 14, 2009
@ proudly9ja

I gbadun you jo. You are making 100% sense.
Re: All Politicians Are Thieves, No Matter Where, Colour Or Position. Opportunists. by tombola: 10:30pm On May 14, 2009
These black monkeys will do anything to support the white goons.
Re: All Politicians Are Thieves, No Matter Where, Colour Or Position. Opportunists. by blacksta(m): 10:43pm On May 14, 2009
tombola:

These black monkeys will do anything to support the white goons.

the same white goons u dey sweep underground station for and weeping old people butt for care home - u dey bit the hand wey feed u

shitface.
Re: All Politicians Are Thieves, No Matter Where, Colour Or Position. Opportunists. by tombola: 10:46pm On May 14, 2009
blacksta:

the same white goons u dey sweep underground station for and weeping old people butt for care home -  u dey bit the hand wey feed u

shitface.

you think i am like you?
Re: All Politicians Are Thieves, No Matter Where, Colour Or Position. Opportunists. by ikeyman00(m): 10:48pm On May 14, 2009
@@@@

I_laugh

was born gay and slowpoke

so there u go
Re: All Politicians Are Thieves, No Matter Where, Colour Or Position. Opportunists. by blacksta(m): 10:49pm On May 14, 2009
ikeyman00:

@@@@

I_laugh

was born gay and slowpoke

so there u go

i second that
Re: All Politicians Are Thieves, No Matter Where, Colour Or Position. Opportunists. by Akpangbon: 12:21pm On May 15, 2009
Morons are spelt as blacksta and ikeygoat. two goats on nairaland.
Re: All Politicians Are Thieves, No Matter Where, Colour Or Position. Opportunists. by blacksta(m): 12:43pm On May 15, 2009
Akpangbon:

Morons are spelt as blacksta and ikeygoat. two goats on nairaland.

u don come again - i-laugh/akpangbon/tombola -
Re: All Politicians Are Thieves, No Matter Where, Colour Or Position. Opportunists. by tombola: 12:43pm On May 15, 2009
I can never go away, fool.
Re: All Politicians Are Thieves, No Matter Where, Colour Or Position. Opportunists. by blacksta(m): 2:20pm On May 15, 2009
tombola:

I can never go away, fool.

No doubt and nobody is chasing you - please stick to one id and visit the romance more often

Peace out.
Re: All Politicians Are Thieves, No Matter Where, Colour Or Position. Opportunists. by Fhemmmy: 8:48pm On May 15, 2009
Well, out own politicians are just plain rogues, however, i blame our system
How do expect a man to win an election and not be corrupt when people fund his campaign and these people will not sit down and not ask for contracts and when they give contracts, they will have get some kick back.
Ridiculous that Nigeria don't give jobs, contracts or services to people that has what it takes to do it right, but those than can grease the palm most.

(1) (Reply)

Stop Ibb Help Us / Cabal, Godfathers In Pdp To Go Next Month –nwodo / Ojukwu To Be Flown To Britain Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.