Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,701 members, 7,809,661 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:39 PM

Stop Ibb Help Us - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Stop Ibb Help Us (1619 Views)

Erosion Destroys Major Road In Kaduna Community - Help Us / IBB, OBJ Clash / Who Killed Dele Giwa? Was IBB Involved? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Stop Ibb Help Us by Mamajama(m): 8:49pm On Apr 12, 2010
To all Nigerians home and abroad we have launched a website dedicated to petitioning IBB. Please visit the link below to petition the evil genius. We will do everything in our power once again to stop the toothless general

http://petition.ndlf-ng.org
Re: Stop Ibb Help Us by cap28: 9:49pm On Apr 12, 2010
its going to take more than a petition to stop this monster
Re: Stop Ibb Help Us by Mamajama(m): 9:54pm On Apr 12, 2010
Its still a good start
Re: Stop Ibb Help Us by Kobojunkie: 9:55pm On Apr 12, 2010
How exactly do you intend to stop him? He has a right to run for office. Not certain how you can stop him.
Re: Stop Ibb Help Us by kosovo(m): 10:04pm On Apr 12, 2010
What you resist, Persists . . . IBB 2011  cheesy
Re: Stop Ibb Help Us by cap28: 10:17pm On Apr 12, 2010
Kobojunkie:

How exactly do you intend to stop him? He has a right to run for office. Not certain how you can stop him.

how about a parcel bomb to get him into the swing of things
Re: Stop Ibb Help Us by violent(m): 10:47pm On Apr 12, 2010
Nice concept!
Re: Stop Ibb Help Us by Kobojunkie: 10:51pm On Apr 12, 2010
In my opinion, except one decides to take the violent route, the only way to stop this man is to educate people on the reality of what we do if we allow him in. We have a democracy now and rule of law needs to be followed. Except a court somewhere can stop him from running, I doubt anyone can do anything about him running.
Re: Stop Ibb Help Us by violent(m): 11:20pm On Apr 12, 2010
Kobojunkie:

In my opinion, except one decides to take the violent route, the only way to stop this man is to educate people on the reality of what we do if we allow him in. We have a democracy now and rule of law needs to be followed. Except a court somewhere can stop him from running, I doubt anyone can do anything about him running.

cool cool cool cool
Re: Stop Ibb Help Us by Nobody: 12:14am On Apr 13, 2010
God idea!
if u do not have an alternative plan then do not be so negative and pessimistic .
Re: Stop Ibb Help Us by Mamajama(m): 3:03pm On Apr 13, 2010
Compel him to tell Nigerians what he did with the $12.4 billion oil windfall. Investigate him for corruption and once all his atrocities and corruption. Oppression is exposed he will withdraw himself
Re: Stop Ibb Help Us by Kobojunkie: 3:22pm On Apr 13, 2010
Here's hoping we will push to make this happen for real!
Re: Stop Ibb Help Us by Fhemmmy: 3:47pm On Apr 13, 2010
Mamajama:

Compel him to tell Nigerians what he did with the $12.4 billion oil windfall. Investigate him for corruption and once all his atrocities and corruption. Oppression is exposed he will withdraw himself

Lol . . . . Only someone that has been americanized cld talk like that.
Re: Stop Ibb Help Us by meexteriox(m): 4:04pm On Apr 13, 2010
The mere thought of him playing with our overall intelligence is quite disgusting.
After 8 years of misrule? No, this must be a dream?
Re: Stop Ibb Help Us by Kobojunkie: 4:07pm On Apr 13, 2010
meexteriox:

The mere thought of him playing with our overall intelligence is quite disgusting.
After 8 years of misrule? No, this must be a dream?

Aren't you from one of the South Eastern states?
Re: Stop Ibb Help Us by akinalabi(m): 4:18pm On Apr 13, 2010
Mamajama:

To all Nigerians home and abroad we have launched a website dedicated to petitioning IBB. Please visit the link below to petition the evil genius. We will do everything in our power once again to stop the toothless general

http://petition.ndlf-ng.org

Don't assume every Nigerian does not want him.

Just as you are planning a petition, there are millions out there that will gladly vote for him.
Re: Stop Ibb Help Us by 77ken: 4:28pm On Apr 13, 2010
U guys think babangida is an oil thief, thats just d least of his numerous sins check the out todays topic on saharareporters.com babangida - what we may not know and there is even a website dedicated to his escapades- againstbabangida.com check it out.!
Re: Stop Ibb Help Us by oduz: 5:15am On Apr 14, 2010
You may also join the ''Nigerians say no to Ibrahim Babangida as President'' group on Facebook they seem to be quite strategic cool
Re: Stop Ibb Help Us by princekevo(m): 5:27am On Apr 14, 2010
You want to stop IBB online? You must be seriousely joking. grin grin grin
Re: Stop Ibb Help Us by dellnet: 5:54am On Apr 14, 2010
I kinda like IBB I can't think of anybody better to rule Nigeria. It is just like father like son kind of a thing. The citizens are corrupt, the ruler is corrupt equals to perfect match.
Re: Stop Ibb Help Us by Nobody: 8:01pm On Apr 14, 2010
@dell_net
shame on you!
Re: Stop Ibb Help Us by oderemo(m): 8:21pm On Apr 14, 2010
Ibb.same idiot general.the more reason I need my ak47.time is of the essence now.
Re: Stop Ibb Help Us by dellnet: 9:25pm On Apr 14, 2010
GenBuhari:

@dell_net
shame on you!
Ok Mr. General we all know no body likes the truth thats why you can't make it. And sorry he kicked your butt off the chair. For as far as I can remember IBB regime was gravy a lot of people got rich and you could still fill your tank up with N20. I want the best for Nigeria but we cant find it so what the heck we might as well turn loose. If you cant beat them join them.
Re: Stop Ibb Help Us by cap28: 10:23pm On Apr 14, 2010
dell_net:

Ok Mr. General we all know no body likes the truth thats why you can't make it. And sorry he kicked your butt off the chair. For as far as I can remember IBB regime was gravy a lot of people got rich and you could still fill your tank up with N20. I want the best for Nigeria but we cant find it so what the heck we might as well turn loose. If you cant beat them join them.

yes, and a lot of people became extremely poor as well - which camp do you think you will fall into when your mentor assumes power come 2011?
Re: Stop Ibb Help Us by Kobojunkie: 10:26pm On Apr 14, 2010
dell_net:

WOW!!! I am moved to ask how old you were back then, considering I remember while a minority got rich quick, a majority were plunged into poverty with even the basic amenities no longer available to a huge majority. We used to have running water, 24/hr electricity, waste management and a decent transportation system. All vanished under IBB.
Re: Stop Ibb Help Us by vigasimple(m): 10:42pm On Apr 14, 2010
IBB is the North tool to play mind game with the South. The gameplan is that we southerners should either allow another Northerner to be President come 2011 or IBB will be foced upon us.

What the North do not know is that PDP will not select IBB, so he will go to another party, and all the other major parties will be headed by a Northerner, so that you can only have a Northerner as President comes 2011.

The rotational presidency by the introduced by the North to cover their inept and incompetency. They 'forced' this on OBJ and the south otherwise they will not have allowed any southerner to be President.

IBB even thinkingnot to talk of announcing that he want to be President of Nigeria is an insult. He is an utter failure. He sold Nigeria to IMF when he overthrew Bhuari/Idiagbon after thse pair have been trying to bring Nigeria to normacy after Sheu Shagari NPN governemt stole Nigeria to the last kobo.

IBB is looking to join his wife that is why he is thinking of Presidency. Evil Master.
Re: Stop Ibb Help Us by dellnet: 10:53pm On Apr 14, 2010
@cap28 I dont depend on Nigerian Economy to make a living.

@Kobojunkie I think Nigeria was better of in the late 80's and 90's you can call it a loot but it circulated on a higher platter and better class than it did these days. Luxury came in, a lot of people sensed good life. Development that brought Nigeria to light took place. Now I dont want to point fingers but keep to the post and relevancy; today is worst than the 90's. I dont care who started it, our error, our failure,, Then back to my question again; who is better off to run Nigeria? If we can find someone better, why not?

@vigasimple one thing that is killing us is speculation.
Re: Stop Ibb Help Us by Kobojunkie: 11:07pm On Apr 14, 2010
dell_net:

@Kobojunkie I think Nigeria was better of in the late 80's and 90's you can call it a loot but it circulated on a higher platter and better class than it did these days. Luxury came in, a lot of people sensed good life. Development that brought Nigeria to light took place. Now I dont want to point fingers but keep to the post and relevancy; today is worst than the 90's. I dont care who started it, our error, our failure,, Then back to my question again; who is better off to run Nigeria? If we can find someone better, why not?

Late 80's, and 90's? The same period Nigeria was supposedly in a recession? Loot circulated on a higher platter? So, loot circulated, according to you but the poor became even poorer; many more people fell below poverty line. What development would you call that? I mean if IBB himself saw fit to institute such programs as SAP to help curb the problem, what development do you speak of? I mean what development brought Nigeria to light?

By your asking the last question there, are you saying that of all names that have been thrown in the hat as of today, you believe IBB has the best record? If yes, we move back to what we were doing earlier, which is dissecting IBB's own record to find these PROS you attribute to the man.
Re: Stop Ibb Help Us by dellnet: 11:20pm On Apr 14, 2010
@kobojunkie Abuja was built at his time. One of the wonders of Nigeria Third Mainland Bridge. Like I said I am not here to dispute this thread I am up for Nigeria as a nation and I want Nigeria to catch up with the world for Godsake this 2010 and we cant afford electricity in Nigeria. I will speak for the masses; One of the best family programmes in Nigeria was by Maryam (may her soul rest in peace) alot of rural lifes were touched.
Re: Stop Ibb Help Us by cap28: 11:24pm On Apr 14, 2010
dell_net:

@cap28 I dont depend on Nigerian Economy to make a living.

really, which country's economy do you depend on then to make a living? and dont you think your own country has a responsibility to provide employment and a decent standard of living to you being one of its citizens?
Re: Stop Ibb Help Us by Kobojunkie: 11:30pm On Apr 14, 2010
dell_net:

@kobojunkie Abuja was built at his time.
The abuja you see today IS NOT The abuja of yesteryears. Majority of the good structures you see in Abuja today were built in the early 2000, and not during IBB's time. Sorry to disappoint you.

dell_net:

One of the wonders of Nigeria Third Mainland Bridge.
The Third mainland bridge was filled with holes and breaking in places less than a year after its construction. In fact it was one of the early structures that could have gone the way of many corrupt deals had it not been for the importance of that bridge to Lagos economy. I remember driving over that bridge and having to dodge those holes. We feared the government would leave it to rot as it had most of infrastructure in the state.

dell_net:

Like I said I am not here to dispute this thread I am up for Nigeria as a nation and I want Nigeria to catch up with the world for Godsake this 2010 and we cant afford electricity in Nigeria. I will speak for the masses; One of the best family programmes in Nigeria was by Maryam (may her soul rest in peace) alot of rural lifes were touched.
Which program was this? Maryam is no longer alive, so are we electing IBB because of those programs or are we electing IBB for his record, which one?
Re: Stop Ibb Help Us by dellnet: 11:46pm On Apr 14, 2010
@cap28 I would really want a standard and modern day society for Nigeria.

@kobojunkie I know in Nigeria that if projects are not started they go in vain. The allocation of a certain qouta of the government revenue to go into the development of Abuja was commenced by his regime.

3rd mainland bridge was constructed by Julius Berger one of the best construction company in the world and the major construction company in Nigeria. It being a commercial company I can provide prove that the bridge never had potholes in less than a year of its construction.

Forgone the dead ofcourse if I can clearly remember human rights were introduced to Nigeria at his time.

You will fail with your petition if you will bring claims that you cannot prove.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Jonathan? Why? / Ojukwu: Biafra Would Have Been The Toast Of Africa – Ogbemudia / Tinubu: My Life, My Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.