Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,804 members, 7,827,957 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:08 PM

Graduate Trainee Opportunity In a Top Bank In Nigeria - Jobs/Vacancies (39) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Graduate Trainee Opportunity In a Top Bank In Nigeria (170444 Views)

Fresh Graduate Trainee Opportunity June/july 2018 / Sterling Bank Graduate Trainee 2018 Recruitment Programme / Graduate Trainee Opportunity In A Top Bank In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) ... (58) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Graduate Trainee Opportunity In a Top Bank In Nigeria by evolg(m): 4:42am On Nov 24, 2015
kolajosh:
Well, just feel like helping people here. I had done the effective communication and business writing skills test and was successful. if u need my help contact me.

08131890885 only
Oga, you must be a joker. If u feel like helping people here like u claimed, say wot u av to say now. Awon scammer oshi

2 Likes

Re: Graduate Trainee Opportunity In a Top Bank In Nigeria by Nobody: 7:39am On Nov 24, 2015
Called workfore yday and d lady with whom I spoke z no #team lag has been contacted but mails are set to roll in soon. Asked her how soon- as in jesus dey come very soon, ih still neva show- she said very soon! Let's b hopeful. We sure ll get the mails, abv all, a success mail shld follow too. We ll meet at d top!!
Re: Graduate Trainee Opportunity In a Top Bank In Nigeria by butanep(m): 7:39am On Nov 24, 2015
eph12:

And do they reimburse those that don't get the job? How are you sure it's contract job? At this stage the recruitment is obviously now in the hands of the client and not workforce. Workforce has done its own part.

Let's watch and see...
Re: Graduate Trainee Opportunity In a Top Bank In Nigeria by kolajosh(m): 7:48am On Nov 24, 2015
evolg:

Oga, you must be a joker. If u feel like helping people here like u claimed, say wot u av to say now. Awon scammer oshi

People has always complained about the attitude of some ppl on Nairaland. well I won't stoop to your level by calling u names. Now I will help u to do what u should have done in the 1st place, which is to verify my claim. Well, for starters check my posts, u will see that I am presently involved in d sterling bank recruitment process and I have passed d effective communication and business writing test (have actually done d next stage ; screening interview).
if u are still not convinced please check this thread out
https://www.nairaland.com/2036506/sterling-bank-online-test . I will leave d sensible people here to draw their conclusions
Re: Graduate Trainee Opportunity In a Top Bank In Nigeria by kolajosh(m): 7:51am On Nov 24, 2015
Well, 3 ppl have gotten in touch and I have helped in the little way I could. Hopefully others will benefit from the thread I dropped.

I almost regret dropping that whatsapp contact but then what meaning is there in life when u can't help others.

please no more whatsapp chat.
Re: Graduate Trainee Opportunity In a Top Bank In Nigeria by Nobody: 8:10am On Nov 24, 2015
evolg:

he is not a scam oo..i added him on watsapp yesterday and this morning he gave me firsthand info on what and what to expect without asking for a dime...why not try it out first bfr condenming him..atleast he is jst trying to help..and if he dsnt u guys will say he is so selfish.

4 Likes

Re: Graduate Trainee Opportunity In a Top Bank In Nigeria by Nobody: 8:16am On Nov 24, 2015
Hmm @Kolajosh, you dey game for Sterling, too? You don dey reach bus-stop sef, we way still dey wait mek bus come. Still waiting for PBT invite. Will chat you up later in the day.

1 Like

Re: Graduate Trainee Opportunity In a Top Bank In Nigeria by GraceandGlory: 9:15am On Nov 24, 2015
Lord, it is well with my soul. i know one day i will look back and thank God i scaled through this very trying times of unemployment. Oh Lord I take my encouragement in you. I will not give up. I will definitely make it and I will testify. Thank you Jesus.

4 Likes

Re: Graduate Trainee Opportunity In a Top Bank In Nigeria by Nobody: 9:38am On Nov 24, 2015
GraceandGlory:
Lord, it is well with my soul. i know one day i will look back and thank God i scaled through this very trying times of unemployment. Oh Lord I take my encouragement in you. I will not give up. I will definitely make it and I will testify. Thank you Jesus.
have u written ur bpt?? where (state) is ur centre?

1 Like

Re: Graduate Trainee Opportunity In a Top Bank In Nigeria by Eniolafasasi: 9:51am On Nov 24, 2015
it's not compulsory u go in suit. just wear anything u re comfortable in its a test not interview. All the best to everyone writing d test.
Re: Graduate Trainee Opportunity In a Top Bank In Nigeria by fresno10: 9:58am On Nov 24, 2015
butanep:

Let's watch and see...
pls has anyone who did his PBT in Enugu receive success mail yet?
Re: Graduate Trainee Opportunity In a Top Bank In Nigeria by fresno10: 10:00am On Nov 24, 2015
evolg:

I remain non-apologetic concerning wot i said earlier. If you have a useful information to share...post it here and let everybody benefit frm it. If not, keep it to ursef.
pls has anyone who did his PBT in Enugu received any success mail yet?
Re: Graduate Trainee Opportunity In a Top Bank In Nigeria by gcof(m): 10:04am On Nov 24, 2015
fresno10:
pls has anyone who did his PBT in Enugu receive success mail yet?
yeah got mine yesterday
Re: Graduate Trainee Opportunity In a Top Bank In Nigeria by evolg(m): 10:39am On Nov 24, 2015
gcof:
yeah got mine yesterday
Ok, and wen is ur effective communication and business writing scheduled for?
Re: Graduate Trainee Opportunity In a Top Bank In Nigeria by gcof(m): 10:43am On Nov 24, 2015
evolg:

Ok, and wen is ur effective communication and business writing scheduled for?
thursday in lagos
Re: Graduate Trainee Opportunity In a Top Bank In Nigeria by fresno10: 11:08am On Nov 24, 2015
gcof:
thursday in lagos
gcof pls cud u show me an example of d email dat was sent to u?
Re: Graduate Trainee Opportunity In a Top Bank In Nigeria by gcof(m): 11:52am On Nov 24, 2015
We are pleased to invite you for an Effective Communication & Business Writing Skill Test, which is the next stage of our recruitment process. The details are highlighted below: Venue: 104 Awolowo Way, Ikeja Lagos. Date: Thursday, 26/11/2015 Time: 12 noon You are required to come with a means of Identification. Kindly acknowledge receipt of the email and confirm your availability for the test by replying "CONFIRMED" to this email. Regards. Records, Recruitment & Workforce Planning Human Resources & Performance Mgt Sterling Bank Plc 11th Floor, Sterling Towers 20 Marina Lagos
Re: Graduate Trainee Opportunity In a Top Bank In Nigeria by fresno10: 12:59pm On Nov 24, 2015
gcof:
We are pleased to invite you for an Effective Communication
& Business Writing Skill Test, which is the next stage of our
recruitment process.
The details are highlighted below:
Venue: 104 Awolowo Way, Ikeja Lagos.
Date: Thursday, 26/11/2015
Time: 12 noon
You are required to come with a means of Identification.
Kindly acknowledge receipt of the email and confirm your
availability for the test by replying "CONFIRMED" to this
email.
Regards.
Records, Recruitment & Workforce Planning
Human Resources & Performance Mgt
Sterling Bank Plc
11th Floor, Sterling Towers
20 Marina
Lagos
thanks alot bro
Re: Graduate Trainee Opportunity In a Top Bank In Nigeria by LordClem(m): 1:16pm On Nov 24, 2015
Shinelle:

I'm with you .. neither yet

I called one of their hotlines now and the lady told me so far you didn't get a regret text or mail from Workforce after the PBT, it means you were successful and it's now in the hands of their Client (Sterling Bank) to schedule and invite you for the next stage.

I think you should call them too, let's see if they will give the same information, so we can know if and how long to wait.

Waiting to hear your response

1 Like

Re: Graduate Trainee Opportunity In a Top Bank In Nigeria by gcof(m): 2:21pm On Nov 24, 2015
fresno10:
thanks alot bro
chill yours will soon show
Re: Graduate Trainee Opportunity In a Top Bank In Nigeria by kolajosh(m): 2:31pm On Nov 24, 2015
Obi411:
Hmm @Kolajosh, you dey game for Sterling, too? You don dey reach bus-stop sef, we way still dey wait mek bus come. Still waiting for PBT invite. Will chat you up later in the day.

obi411 boss, I hail u oooo. no qualms I have jumped that guy's comment. expecting your chat, boss
Re: Graduate Trainee Opportunity In a Top Bank In Nigeria by deejay6: 3:22pm On Nov 24, 2015
kolajosh:

I should post the whole test here? u mean all the questions of a 2½hrs test? and u think sterling will then still go ahead and use the questions? Well as I said I don't trade abuse and I didn't expect apology from u. stay good boss

Maturity in place.... Still following and help me beg workforce to schedule Lagos applicants for PBT... Bro you have done well to have shown up to help, if he doesn't show up, we would not know and he can never be crucified...... Most people would tell you that THEY HAVE PAID THEIR DUES SO YOU GO AND PAY YOURS BY PASSING ALSO but he never did that..... Well I understand some Nigerians do not like nice people.

2 Likes

Re: Graduate Trainee Opportunity In a Top Bank In Nigeria by fresno10: 4:51pm On Nov 24, 2015
deejay6:

Maturity in place.... Still following and help me beg workforce to schedule Lagos applicants for PBT... Bro you have done well to have shown up to help, if he doesn't show up, we would not know and he can never be crucified...... Most people would tell you that THEY HAVE PAID THEIR DUES SO YOU GO AND PAY YOURS BY PASSING ALSO but he never did that..... Well I understand some Nigerians do not like nice people.
its so painful dat up till now i hv not bn notified whether i was successful in d PBT
Re: Graduate Trainee Opportunity In a Top Bank In Nigeria by obinna2nv(m): 5:15pm On Nov 24, 2015
dxcode:

Am just in the same shoes as yours bro right here in PH, but i will go for the test by Gods grace, and i will scale this stage. My workplace is not giving me anything to look up to except experience, i know they may not grant my request to travel for another job interview so am planning to make it look like a scholarship test and see what they will say or i may just tell them the truth and prepare for the worst.angry angry
I encourage you to make an attempt to go bro, don"t focus on the negatives, what if you are meant to become their next employee? wink wink
Would like to speak with you if you dont mind ASAP

You can pm me bro...
Re: Graduate Trainee Opportunity In a Top Bank In Nigeria by witorwitoutyou(m): 6:10pm On Nov 24, 2015
Wetin dey happen lag candidates

Shey we no go carry placards like dis go workforce grin grin,dis wan wey oda boiz re ready to av deir employment letter
Re: Graduate Trainee Opportunity In a Top Bank In Nigeria by Nobody: 6:37pm On Nov 24, 2015
witorwitoutyou:
Wetin dey happen lag candidates

Shey we no go carry placards like dis go workforce grin grin,dis wan wey oda boiz re ready to av deir employment letter
really don't know what they r up to. but based on what one of workforce's employee said,,, we will receive our pbt details shortly.... be calm bruv... as ih dey pain u, me sef dey scratch bodi!
Re: Graduate Trainee Opportunity In a Top Bank In Nigeria by deejay6: 7:05pm On Nov 24, 2015
sheyman00:
really don't know what they r up to. but based on what one of workforce's employee said,,, we will receive our pbt details shortly.... be calm bruv... as ih dey pain u, me sef dey scratch bodi!

Bros me dey scratch head o... I don refresh my mail tire like make I force d details enter..... Sincerely I am getting tired about the whole process....
Re: Graduate Trainee Opportunity In a Top Bank In Nigeria by witorwitoutyou(m): 7:08pm On Nov 24, 2015
sheyman00:
Shortly fit b next year o grin
Re: Graduate Trainee Opportunity In a Top Bank In Nigeria by Nobody: 7:37pm On Nov 24, 2015
witorwitoutyou:

Shortly fit b next year o grin
haba... we shld get our mails later in d week or early nxt week. it really seems ds talentsearchNG is an insider. his verdicts since we started application hv bn real. @talentsearchNG, which way na, come n relief guys off their tension and anxiety. whats happening?? speak to us...our ears are itching to hear frm u...

https://www.nairaland.com/talentsearchng/posts

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) ... (58) (Reply)

Kaduna State Government 2019 Recruitment Into Public Service. How To Apply / Nigeria Jubilee Fellows Application ON / United Nations Development Project. / Shell Graduate Recruitment 2014

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.