Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,779 members, 7,810,031 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:03 PM

Graduate Trainee Opportunity In a Top Bank In Nigeria - Jobs/Vacancies (41) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Graduate Trainee Opportunity In a Top Bank In Nigeria (170094 Views)

Fresh Graduate Trainee Opportunity June/july 2018 / Sterling Bank Graduate Trainee 2018 Recruitment Programme / Graduate Trainee Opportunity In A Top Bank In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) ... (58) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Graduate Trainee Opportunity In a Top Bank In Nigeria by otimize(m): 4:38pm On Nov 25, 2015
Pls has anyone been able to contact workforce as regards not getting the pbt feedback
Re: Graduate Trainee Opportunity In a Top Bank In Nigeria by kolajosh(m): 4:54pm On Nov 25, 2015
Guess I am a scam after all cheesy cheesy those who did the test today should be able to confirm that. where are the testifiers?

Don't mind me. Just feel good to know I helped some people

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Graduate Trainee Opportunity In a Top Bank In Nigeria by bxcode(m): 6:17pm On Nov 25, 2015
For those that wrote the pbt today, were they strict with the time for starting the test?
Re: Graduate Trainee Opportunity In a Top Bank In Nigeria by LordClem(m): 6:27pm On Nov 25, 2015
otimize:
Hmmm did u buy it? Dou knw of any individual(s) that have received regret mail(s)? Are u trying to say we should still be hopeful?

Yes, my friend received the regret mail the same time others were receiving the success mails
Re: Graduate Trainee Opportunity In a Top Bank In Nigeria by LordClem(m): 6:32pm On Nov 25, 2015
fresno10:
pls hw did u get d hotline. I rily wud luv to call dem too. Pls u cn help me with d number

Call these numbers and let us know what they will tell you too.
08099765026, 08129082754, 07065918348, 07052410562

Re: Graduate Trainee Opportunity In a Top Bank In Nigeria by benosh22(m): 9:40pm On Nov 25, 2015
kolajosh:
Guess I am a scam after all cheesy cheesy those who did the test today should be able to confirm that. where are the testifiers?

tips were really helpful thanks a lot.Hope to come back here with testimony of success...Tnks again mate.
Re: Graduate Trainee Opportunity In a Top Bank In Nigeria by kaka22(m): 9:45pm On Nov 25, 2015
benosh22:

tips were really helpful thanks a lot.Hope to come back here with testimony of success...Tnks again mate.
Share the tips...
Re: Graduate Trainee Opportunity In a Top Bank In Nigeria by benosh22(m): 10:07pm On Nov 25, 2015
kaka22:

Share the tips...
I don't think that is such a good idea,d originator felt its inappropriate Sharing on a pub space such as this...u can DM me n I'll certainly share
Re: Graduate Trainee Opportunity In a Top Bank In Nigeria by ericksen(m): 10:25pm On Nov 25, 2015
hopeful.....
Re: Graduate Trainee Opportunity In a Top Bank In Nigeria by Nobody: 5:13am On Nov 26, 2015
kolajosh:

Thanks a great deal for ur timely responses via whatsapp today. We got in touch few minutes to my test and it was really rewarding. Thank God I did get in touch with you. God bless you @Kolajosh. Gracias. Appreciations
Re: Graduate Trainee Opportunity In a Top Bank In Nigeria by kolajosh(m): 7:09am On Nov 26, 2015
Alji001:

Thanks a great deal for ur timely responses via whatsapp today. We got in touch few minutes to my test and it was really rewarding. Thank God I did get in touch with you. God bless you @Kolajosh. Gracias. Appreciations

u welcome boss
Re: Graduate Trainee Opportunity In a Top Bank In Nigeria by PrinceRhaeger: 7:26am On Nov 26, 2015
benosh22:

I don't think that is such a good idea,d originator felt its inappropriate Sharing on a pub space such as this...u can DM me n I'll certainly share
bro pls can you give me some tips of how the test was yesterday
Re: Graduate Trainee Opportunity In a Top Bank In Nigeria by kolajosh(m): 7:34am On Nov 26, 2015
kaka22:

Share the tips...

I don't think he should. It wouldn't be wise. u should pm him
Re: Graduate Trainee Opportunity In a Top Bank In Nigeria by benosh22(m): 7:40am On Nov 26, 2015
PrinceRhaeger:
bro pls can you give me some tips of how the test was yesterday
Hi bro,had no idea one cannot send messages here.My issue is I don't want to drop my mobile here but u can add me on twitter @bbenosh and I'll send u a DM...sorry for making u go tru d stress.
Cc Kaka22
Re: Graduate Trainee Opportunity In a Top Bank In Nigeria by kolajosh(m): 7:48am On Nov 26, 2015
benosh22:

I sent u a pm.
Re: Graduate Trainee Opportunity In a Top Bank In Nigeria by Nobody: 9:01am On Nov 26, 2015
benosh22:

I followed you on twitter
Re: Graduate Trainee Opportunity In a Top Bank In Nigeria by manbayu(m): 9:17am On Nov 26, 2015
Please I got this message since 18th of Nov, exactly 4 days after I completed the online based assessment of 20 questions in 20 min.

Dear XXXXXXX

We are pleased to inform you that you were successful at the online assessment. The details of your next assessment will be communicated to you in due time.

Congratulations once again.

Best regards
Workforce Select

But since then I haven't hear from them, please what step should I Take?
Re: Graduate Trainee Opportunity In a Top Bank In Nigeria by Dahveydson(m): 9:35am On Nov 26, 2015
manbayu:
Please I got this message since 18th of Nov, exactly 4 days after I completed the online based assessment of 20 questions in 20 min.

Dear XXXXXXX

We are pleased to inform you that you were successful at the online assessment. The details of your next assessment will be communicated to you in due time.

Congratulations once again.

Best regards
Workforce Select

But since then I haven't hear from them, please what step should I Take?
Seems you've not been following this thread.

Now to steps to take, you can contact workforce and find out directly from them the cause of the delay. Or you can start a protest - #OccupyWorkforce grin
Re: Graduate Trainee Opportunity In a Top Bank In Nigeria by MOFAZIT: 12:19pm On Nov 26, 2015
otimize:
Pls has anyone been able to contact workforce as regards not getting the pbt feedback

guy move on...
Re: Graduate Trainee Opportunity In a Top Bank In Nigeria by agunnadi1: 3:19pm On Nov 26, 2015
just finished writing the effective communication and writing test .
Who knows how soon they will call for interview.
I came all the way from Enugu and am trying to hang around in Lagos till next week
Re: Graduate Trainee Opportunity In a Top Bank In Nigeria by lawrence358(m): 4:20pm On Nov 26, 2015
Dat yesterday test no b beans, it takes about 6 to 10 days b4 dey reply..... So I heard oooo...
Re: Graduate Trainee Opportunity In a Top Bank In Nigeria by PrinceRhaeger: 5:02pm On Nov 26, 2015
The test was.....GOSH!!!!!
Re: Graduate Trainee Opportunity In a Top Bank In Nigeria by gcof(m): 5:38pm On Nov 26, 2015
agunnadi1:
just finished writing the effective communication and writing test .
Who knows how soon they will call for interview.
I came all the way from Enugu and am trying to hang around in Lagos till next week
mehn i dey tell you...that exam no be beans and i need to leave lag as soon as possible
Re: Graduate Trainee Opportunity In a Top Bank In Nigeria by Ochs: 6:25pm On Nov 26, 2015
kolajosh:

Pls I snt u a DM, am also in dire nid of d tips....tnk so much
Re: Graduate Trainee Opportunity In a Top Bank In Nigeria by lovelyngeee(f): 6:35pm On Nov 26, 2015
Pls I just got an SMS from workforce an hour ago:

Hello,you are invited for an assessment tomorrow Friday 27/11/2015 by 3:30pm at Workforce Group,beside UPS Gbagada.Come with 2copies of your CV and writing materials.
DRESS CODE:STRICTLY CORPORATE
Contact 08176669495.

Anyone got similar message?
Any Ideas on what to expect pls?
Re: Graduate Trainee Opportunity In a Top Bank In Nigeria by Mayodotun: 7:00pm On Nov 26, 2015
Any news for those of us dat wrote pbt nd dint receive any mail at all?
Re: Graduate Trainee Opportunity In a Top Bank In Nigeria by deejay6: 7:51pm On Nov 26, 2015
lovelyngeee:

Hello,you are invited for an assessment tomorrow Friday 27/11/2015 by 3:30pm at Workforce Group,beside UPS Gbagada.Come with 2copies of your CV and writing materials.
Contact 08176669495.

Did you participate in the online test?
Re: Graduate Trainee Opportunity In a Top Bank In Nigeria by bianca42003(f): 8:13pm On Nov 26, 2015
I wrote my pbt on tuesday 24th in lagos.hoping to hear from them soon.

1 Like

Re: Graduate Trainee Opportunity In a Top Bank In Nigeria by lovelyngeee(f): 8:28pm On Nov 26, 2015
deejay6:

Did you participate in the online test?

No
Re: Graduate Trainee Opportunity In a Top Bank In Nigeria by scoreall: 9:16pm On Nov 26, 2015
lovelyngeee:

Contact 08176669495.

i got same message too. Plz are they real? cos i knw ders gnld headquater around der.

1 Like

Re: Graduate Trainee Opportunity In a Top Bank In Nigeria by lovelyngeee(f): 9:58pm On Nov 26, 2015
scoreall:

i got same message too. Plz are they real? cos i knw ders gnld headquater around der.

Workforce is real...
GNLD can't give u workforce address nau,haba!
Re: Graduate Trainee Opportunity In a Top Bank In Nigeria by Excellergroup(m): 10:07pm On Nov 26, 2015
bianca42003:
I wrote my pbt on tuesday 24th in lagos.hoping to hear from them soon.

lovelyngeee:

No

shocked Odikwa confused at this point.......
#teamlagos
#Stillhopeful

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) ... (58) (Reply)

Kaduna State Government 2019 Recruitment Into Public Service. How To Apply / Nigeria Jubilee Fellows Application ON / United Nations Development Project. / Ernst&young Graduate Trainee 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.