Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,229 members, 7,842,638 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 11:30 AM

BREAKING! Biafra: Buhari To Declare State Of Emegency In D Old Eastern Region If - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING! Biafra: Buhari To Declare State Of Emegency In D Old Eastern Region If (5446 Views)

Southeast, South-south Governors To Recreate Old Eastern Region / Breaking: Gambia President Declares State Of Emegency / Tell Your People To Forget About Biafra: Buhari Tells Igbo Corpers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BREAKING! Biafra: Buhari To Declare State Of Emegency In D Old Eastern Region If by speedyGonzales: 3:59pm On Nov 09, 2015
KelvinKelt:
Do not reply anyone evil for evil, says the holy scripture. I apologize for the insult on his behalf

WisdomCanada:
lol, they called u a lesbian, hahahaha grin u no wan stay one place

johnmark1234:
how much is ur Mouth Action if #50 u can contact me on 08089000 pus

wordcat:

No mind the boy, we all knw that you're not a lesbian but a cheap ashaw0.

KinkyAngela:
your useless heeebo mother is a lesbian

Ofeakwu:

Another lesbian on d loose

well, the lady made a good point but the sexist Nigerian men, just don't like it, when a female says something smart! look at the attacks smart female technocrats get from Nigerians! just sad!
Re: BREAKING! Biafra: Buhari To Declare State Of Emegency In D Old Eastern Region If by moderation2020: 4:05pm On Nov 09, 2015
1.) initially they said we couldn't pull any march, that we are only online country
2.) bayelsa, rivers, anambra, enugu, akwaibom, deltas, &Aba (7state)surprised them.
3.) they said if we try it jet fighters and army will bombard the eastern part
4.) but it is on record that the demonstrations were even taken to police stations army stations, fed. highways etc, still yet nothing happens
5.) now the current one is state of emergency
6.) we are waiting, but till then

people are ready to die and already dieing, we are not cowards and scratched face race that got themselves conquered by pregnant hausa fulani women, part of there land akure transfered to the Northerners, last month olu falae kidnapped and yet nothing they could do, only to burn igbo shop's, the igbos that developed there lands, through coal and cocoa, big time biz and so on.

yellowba's are bloody sucking demons, backstabbing slaves, scratched face group of hypocritical elements that have never contribute any major natural resources to the gdp.

time will surely tell and vindicate the Biafrans
All Hail BIAFRA!!!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING! Biafra: Buhari To Declare State Of Emegency In D Old Eastern Region If by Nobody: 4:58pm On Nov 09, 2015
I double dare your weakling of a president dullard buhari to declare a state of emergency in the S.E and ignore the already pulverised north, that, my friends, would be an open invitation to the S.S to join in the protest.

Injury to one is injury to both regions.

QUOTE ME ANYWHERE
Re: BREAKING! Biafra: Buhari To Declare State Of Emegency In D Old Eastern Region If by SonOfEl(m): 5:10pm On Nov 09, 2015
ayobase:
" Mr. Dimaku,thanks 4 observing the coldness. Now Prince Austine Maurice Theophilus,your statement is the most careless and most uninformed statement I've read in a long time. No insults meant,my brother. Do you know the meaning of war? What are you fighting for? Who is afflicting you? Did you experience the civil war? If No,have you ever gone to the Museum to watch pictures or watch video clips of what happened? Have you tried asking an elder to tell you stories? Listen brother,Biafran propagandists only lied to us about how Biafran soldiers destroyed Nigerian Soldiers,it was all lies. Not more than 800 Nigerian soldiers died in that war. How can you fight soldiers with sticks,Awka made and cutlasses? My father was a captain in the Biafran Army,I have the pictures and videos. Don't ever mention war again cox you are yet to know that 78% of Igbo investments are outside the south East. In the event of war,we will die like rats,the Nigerian Army can't be matched! The Igbo ppl will automatically become poor and in frustration we will start fighting among ourselves -Anambra against,Imo,abia against Ebonyi,etc. Get informed my friend!"

---Ugoji Maximillian

Nonsense pill of cowardice....

The more senseless threads like this come out, the more I get pro-biafran. What is the offense of self determination? What exactly is it?

Whenever I try to forget about the Biafra option, the failed statehood, hypocrisy, prebendalism, religious violence, ethicism, social injustice, and political madness in nigeria GIVES ME ENOUGH REASON FOR SELF DETERMINATION.... south east and some south south areas (biafran territories) are infected of Nigeria's cancer of corruption. We need to amputate Nigeria out of our political life to stop the cancer.
Re: BREAKING! Biafra: Buhari To Declare State Of Emegency In D Old Eastern Region If by Nobody: 5:20pm On Nov 09, 2015
KinkyAngela:
When you say old eastern region i am sure you know that present day Delta state and Edo state were never part of the esatern region. They were in the western region before the midwest was created in 1962 and later Bendel state and eventually Delta and Edo state.

Regardless, this news is as fake as the fake products you sell at ariara market. Talking about markets, you fools can continue to close your markets, shops, schools, banks etc in heeeboland. Cripple the already dead and non-existing economy in heeeboland all in the name of protest.

Biafra must come in Jesus name
Have you breast feed ur baby today
she's seriously crying and ur here dieing because of BIAFRA
Re: BREAKING! Biafra: Buhari To Declare State Of Emegency In D Old Eastern Region If by Nobody: 5:30pm On Nov 09, 2015
ayobase:
" Mr. Dimaku,thanks 4 observing the coldness. Now Prince Austine Maurice Theophilus,your statement is the most careless and most uninformed statement I've read in a long time. No insults meant,my brother. Do you know the meaning of war? What are you fighting for? Who is afflicting you? Did you experience the civil war? If No,have you ever gone to the Museum to watch pictures or watch video clips of what happened? Have you tried asking an elder to tell you stories? Listen brother,Biafran propagandists only lied to us about how Biafran soldiers destroyed Nigerian Soldiers,it was all lies. Not more than 800 Nigerian soldiers died in that war. How can you fight soldiers with sticks,Awka made and cutlasses? My father was a captain in the Biafran Army,I have the pictures and videos. Don't ever mention war again cox you are yet to know that 78% of Igbo investments are outside the south East. In the event of war,we will die like rats,the Nigerian Army can't be matched! The Igbo ppl will automatically become poor and in frustration we will start fighting among ourselves -Anambra against,Imo,abia against Ebonyi,etc. Get informed my friend!"

---Ugoji Maximillian

my brother with dip respect you tried but the easiest thing to get is gun
nigeria soldiers will also be divided there are many SE/SS soldiers in Among nigeria Army do you think the will kill their families because of Nigeri
Re: BREAKING! Biafra: Buhari To Declare State Of Emegency In D Old Eastern Region If by SonOfEl(m): 5:31pm On Nov 09, 2015
Hizzy:

Have you breast feed ur baby today
she's seriously crying and ur here dieing because of BIAFRA

Don't mind the DIRTY OILY Yoruba Fulani SLAVE.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING! Biafra: Buhari To Declare State Of Emegency In D Old Eastern Region If by slimderek(m): 5:33pm On Nov 09, 2015
Cheap attempt to get traffic
Re: BREAKING! Biafra: Buhari To Declare State Of Emegency In D Old Eastern Region If by Nobody: 5:39pm On Nov 09, 2015
SonOfEl:

And what is your business about she breastfeeding her baby? Are you her husband? Do you think she is a cowardly slave like your women and sisters? Idiotic chauvinist....
Oya na u wan carry her matter
Oboy respect ur age
Re: BREAKING! Biafra: Buhari To Declare State Of Emegency In D Old Eastern Region If by FacelessPatriot: 5:46pm On Nov 09, 2015
greatest error is to declare state of emergency...trust me, these easterners wants anything that will generate more publicity even if it's to die for it.
Re: BREAKING! Biafra: Buhari To Declare State Of Emegency In D Old Eastern Region If by adebammy: 6:39pm On Nov 09, 2015
I pray dis Biafra shit works so dat Nigeria will be great.
Re: BREAKING! Biafra: Buhari To Declare State Of Emegency In D Old Eastern Region If by SonOfEl(m): 6:44pm On Nov 09, 2015
Hizzy:

Oya na u wan carry her matter
Oboy respect ur age

Am sorry, I should be directing my missile at her, not you. My sincere apologies....
Re: BREAKING! Biafra: Buhari To Declare State Of Emegency In D Old Eastern Region If by SonOfEl(m): 6:50pm On Nov 09, 2015
KinkyAngela:
When you say old eastern region i am sure you know that present day Delta state and Edo state were never part of the esatern region. They were in the western region before the midwest was created in 1962 and later Bendel state and eventually Delta and Edo state.

Regardless, this news is as fake as the fake products you sell at ariara market. Talking about markets, you fools can continue to close your markets, shops, schools, banks etc in heeeboland. Cripple the already dead and non-existing economy in heeeboland all in the name of protest.

Biafra must come in Jesus name

I thought you actually had goodwill for Biafra....guess I was wrong....

You, your ENTIRE family tree are COWARDLY SLAVES.. .. shioor....
Re: BREAKING! Biafra: Buhari To Declare State Of Emegency In D Old Eastern Region If by Nobody: 7:26pm On Nov 09, 2015
Hahaha. Shebi na for Aba we dey? Bakasi boys and Down blow are ever ready for any Abokki he sends to Aba-ngwa.

All we ask for is a peaceful referendum NOT war.
Re: BREAKING! Biafra: Buhari To Declare State Of Emegency In D Old Eastern Region If by Nobody: 7:47pm On Nov 09, 2015
SonOfEl:

Am sorry, I should be directing my missile at her, not you. My sincere apologies....
ok bro

1 Like

Re: BREAKING! Biafra: Buhari To Declare State Of Emegency In D Old Eastern Region If by ogahenry(m): 9:01pm On Nov 09, 2015
AmadiAba:
BREAKING!!! Biafra: Buhari to Declare State of Emergency in the old Eastern Region if...

Information just reaching us indicates that President Muhammadu Buhari is perfecting plans to declare a state of Emergency in the entire old Eastern region following the rising agitation for Biafra in the region.

A Presidency source who... FULL STORY HERE >>> http://www.igberetvnews.com/?p=23894

I AM FROM RIVERS STATE AND I DON'T BELIEVE IN BIAFRA AND MY REASONS ARE SURPLUS.
IF BIAFRA COMES INTO BEING, WE IN THE SOUTH-SOUTH WILL HAVE OUR OWN COUNTRY.
NEVERTHELESS, IF MR. BUHARI DECLARES A STATE IF EMERGENCY M, AND I PRAY HE DOES, HE WILL SOON FIND OUT THOSE WHO ADVISED HIM OR ENCOURAGED HIM ON IT ARE HIS REAL ENEMY BECAUSE MR. GOWON'S TENURE WILL BE PARADISE WHEN COMPARED TO WHAT HE WILL OBTAIN AS MUCH MORE PEOPLE WILL BE SYMPATHETIC TO THE CAUSE AND WISHED ITS SUCCESS.
I HAVE SPOKEN, LET HE WHO HAS AN EAR LISTEN AND THAT TOO, GOOD!!!
Re: BREAKING! Biafra: Buhari To Declare State Of Emegency In D Old Eastern Region If by sonnie10: 9:11pm On Nov 09, 2015
State of emergency in seven South Eastern states? This will spell doom for Nigeria Economy. In two days, Naira will turn to toilet paper.
Re: BREAKING! Biafra: Buhari To Declare State Of Emegency In D Old Eastern Region If by JustOzito(f): 9:32pm On Nov 09, 2015
I haven't heard about state of emergency in th northern states wher boko haram is on rampage. We ar only on a peaceful demonstration and he wants to declare state of emergency. Destiny(Biafra) can be delayed but not denied. The sun shall rise. Proudly Biafran

Re: BREAKING! Biafra: Buhari To Declare State Of Emegency In D Old Eastern Region If by Nobody: 10:25pm On Nov 09, 2015
When contacted over the telephone, Nnamdi’s lawyer, Vincent Obetta said: ”This is happening in spite of four court orders I have secured and served to DSS instructing them to release my client who was granted bail since October 19.“

DSS has not given any reason for his continued detention. We have fulfilled his bail conditions.

To worsen the matter,he is being detained in DSS facility instead of prison custody with access to his lawyer and personal physician.

Nnamdi is being detained by an executive order. Its is a clash between judiciary and executive.“I have not seen or heard any place where a court grants bail and the person is not released.

Under UN and Africa charter, it is enshrined that once bail is granted, you release the person upon meeting the bail conditions. We are sliding to days of Decree 2 and 4 of 1984. This is pure dictatorship.”

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/11/s-east-govs-divided-over-pro-biafra-struggle/

Pls try another lie because I just deflated this one u came up with.

otr1:

Court orders to release someone who can't fulfill bail conditions? Are you kidding me?

1 Like

Re: BREAKING! Biafra: Buhari To Declare State Of Emegency In D Old Eastern Region If by Nobody: 10:30pm On Nov 09, 2015
KinkyAngela:
your useless heeebo mother is a lesbian

Ask you mother the animal that impregnated her. It must be a bulldog, confirm it first.

(1) (2) (Reply)

#FreeEse: Sen. Ben Bruce Blasts IGP For Saying Only Emir Of Kano Can Free Ese.. / When Tinubu Calls, Sanwo-Olu Answers: Lagos APC Poster That Got People Talking / EndSARS: We Will Compensate Families Of Slain Policemen - Governor Makinde

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.