Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,171 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:41 AM

My Solution To All This Protests - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Solution To All This Protests (2195 Views)

Woman With Bible Protests Saraki And Ekweremadu's Arrest / My Solution To The Constant Vandalization Of Oil And Gas Pipeline / BIAFRA: Buhari Should Release Nnamdi Kanu To Douse This Protests (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Solution To All This Protests by SamJed(m): 8:10am On Dec 03, 2015
Please for the records I am not an IPOB member and I don't intend joining them but please let us be honest for once and tell ourselves the truth. I don't think there is any grown person in the whole of Nigeria who doesn't know about the renewed biafran agitation since the inception of this government. We all tend to fight a disease without fighting what caused it. The people protesting in Onitsha have a reason. They are not like bokoharam that kill people anyhow. They simply want the release of their leader, why can't the government just do it for them so that everyone will rest. Prior to the time Nnamdi was arrested there was no protest like this by the IPOB? Why can't they release nnamdi so that he can continue his talking if he wants and all this protests stopped. Biafra is as a result of an ideology and you can't stop an ideology like this except you give the people what they want...nelson mandela stayed in prison 27 years, nnamdi kanu had been in prison before because of this biafra stuff so its not new to him and also it's like this being a hero starts o...the longer he stays there the more his name is being heard and the fact is that the government CAN'T kill him because that will be the trigger for the collapse of everything...pls no insults intended but lets say the truth for once and not what we think...solution for the protest is release nnamdi for them let he continue his talking, if the government thinks what he says are lies then let them produce substantial proofs to counter them but if he is saying the right thing let them do what is right and stop chasing shadows...
Cc lalasticlala ishilove obinoscopy
modified: mods please fp let people contribute their own solutions

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Solution To All This Protests by delishpot: 8:18am On Dec 03, 2015
Thank you. See it doesnt take much to keep a society calm. Any wise leader knows this. All you need do for your people is to give them the basics for life namely
Food
Shelter
Medicals
Education
Transport
Entertainment
These things can be met with little eftort if the government is interested in doing so.
Providing these things to the public keeps the people calm and less likely to be unrully and pushy. Since their immediate needs are met albeit not world class but enough to solve their needs when they do need them.
The problem with Nigerian govt is greed. Big bellied men and women wanting it all to themselves and their sugar boys and girls.
They spare no change to cussion the surffering of their people and this causes people to feel sidelined, neglected, tribalized and abbandoned.
When one group ignores the exess of their "brothers" and clamp down on the "stangers" at the slightest perception of provocation.
Strict uniform rule of law would solve this Biafra problem. Where evil is not accepted no mater who commits it and lawfull behaviour is commended.
When you let fulani herds men kill and get away un-punished yet you shoot at people who do peaceful protest. Of course you portray your leadership as a marginalized one and the ones who feel oppressed would want to break free. Does it take a rocket scientist to know this?
Buhari if you need help as in an advicer, please PM me. it seems you are suroundded by butt lickers who are afraid to tell you their honest oppinion or you personaly dont accept wise counsel.

The Igbos on the other hand should learn to respect other peoples land and cultures. When you live in my house and call me a fool behind my back of course it will cause me to react negatively to you and people who may have the same culture and beliefs as you. Then your people will start claiming marginalized. Go to the markets and see how ibo boys harrass women in the name of calling them to buy "market" it is a disgrace and a shame how they behave as if the rule of the land does not apply to them because they are "smart" and more "exposed" than their hosts. Until Nigerians in general swalloe their prides and respect each other as humans no mater the level of education or exposure there will be and continue to be problems

3 Likes

Re: My Solution To All This Protests by lordsharks(m): 8:18am On Dec 03, 2015
Nice solution
Re: My Solution To All This Protests by Maxi112: 8:45am On Dec 03, 2015
dey should release Kanu for crying out loud.... some people in d east and south r using this means to loot and kill some Yoruba and northerns, I witness some my self I dnt think this country will ever remain one again....
Re: My Solution To All This Protests by Nobody: 9:08am On Dec 03, 2015
delishpot:
Thank you. See it doesnt take much to keep a society calm. Any wise leader knows this. All you need do for your people is to give them the basics for life namely
Food
Shelter
Medicals
Education
Transport
Entertainment
These things can be met with little eftort if the government is interested in doing so.
Providing these things to the public keeps the people calm and less likely to be unrully and pushy. Since their immediate needs are met albeit not world class but enough to solve their needs when they do need them.
The problem with Nigerian govt is greed. Big bellied men and women wanting it all to themselves and their sugar boys and girls.
They spare no change to cussion the surffering of their people and this causes people to feel sidelined, neglected, tribalized and abbandoned.
When one group ignores the exess of their "brothers" and clamp down on the "stangers" at the slightest perception of provocation.
Strict uniform rule of law would solve this Biafra problem. Where evil is not accepted no mater who commits it and lawfull behaviour is commended.
When you let fulani herds men kill and get away un-punished yet you shoot at people who do peaceful protest. Of course you portray your leadership as a marginalized one and the ones who feel oppressed would want to break free. Does it take a rocket scientist to know this?
Buhari if you need help as in an advicer, please PM me. it seems you are suroundded by butt lickers who are afraid to tell you their honest oppinion or you personaly dont accept wise counsel.

The Igbos on the other hand should learn to respect other peoples land and cultures. When you live in my house and call me a fool behind my back of course it will cause me to react negatively to you and people who may have the same culture and beliefs as you. Then your people will start claiming marginalized. Go to the markets and see how ibo boys harrass women in the name of calling them to buy "market" it is a disgrace and a shame how they behave as if the rule of the land does not apply to them because they are "smart" and more "exposed" than their hosts. Until Nigerians in general swalloe their prides and respect each other as humans no mater the level of education or exposure there will be and continue to be problems
I think this is the problem. We are not one. What do you mean by my house if we are one house?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Solution To All This Protests by babyfaceafrica: 9:08am On Dec 03, 2015
Maxi112:
dey should release Kanu for crying out loud.... some people in d east and south r using this means to loot and kill some Yoruba and northerns, I witness some my self I dnt think this country will ever remain one again....
so you think they will just release kanu because of all theses noise?...you never see anything!!!!
Re: My Solution To All This Protests by Nobody: 9:12am On Dec 03, 2015
babyfaceafrica:
so you think they will just release kanu because of all theses noise?...you never see anything!!!!
A reasonable government will inject him and release him. Keeping him will only heat up the country like we are seeing now.
Re: My Solution To All This Protests by babyfaceafrica: 9:14am On Dec 03, 2015
Reyginus:
A reasonable government will inject him and release him. Keeping him will only heat up the country like we are seeing now.
lolz...inject him!!!!!...thats harsh naw......although i understand you
Re: My Solution To All This Protests by Nobody: 9:20am On Dec 03, 2015
babyfaceafrica:
lolz...inject him!!!!!...thats harsh naw......although i understand you
You see, keeping him is not intelligent because for as long as he's in locked the protests will continue. As long as the protest continues there is a high potential to get messier.

Releasing him now he'll continue and still brag about it. You cannot stop that. You cannot terminate the movement by these poor methods. The best is to let him go but weaken his resolve by weakening his human system. This is wrong but that's a way to calm it down for now. The movement cannot stop. Nigerians don't love each other but are simply deceiving each other.
Re: My Solution To All This Protests by babyfaceafrica: 9:25am On Dec 03, 2015
Reyginus:
You see, keeping him is not intelligent because for as long as he's in locked the protests will continue. As long as the protest continues there is a high potential to get messier.

Releasing him now he'll continue and still brag about it. You cannot stop that. You cannot terminate the movement by these poor methods. The best is to let him go but weaken his resolve by weakening his human system. This is wrong but that's a way to calm it down for now. The movement cannot stop. Nigerians don't love each other but are simply deceiving each other.
not all Nigerians don't love themselves....i just belive a lot of misinformation has been passed down....and it has been imbibed in them...look around you...there are lots of inter-marriages across cultures and tribes....people are just been brainwashed and are gullible ...even the media outlets are not helping.......i just think they shpuld fastrack his trail so everything should end in the next 10 days.....i like the injecting part you said...but he get as he be

1 Like

Re: My Solution To All This Protests by Nobody: 9:35am On Dec 03, 2015
babyfaceafrica:
not all Nigerians don't love themselves....i just belive a lot of misinformation has been passed down....and it has been imbibed in them...look around you...there are lots of inter-marriages across cultures and tribes....people are just been brainwashed and are gullible ...even the media outlets are not helping.......i just think they shpuld fastrack his trail so everything should end in the next 10 days.....i like the injecting part you said...but he get as he be
Let's tell the truth. Forget the fake show of love you see around you. We do not love one another. It will no end maybe pampered.

I was born and bred in the north. I know the madness when people kill in faraway Palestine. I know how religious and political crises have been turned to killing of southerners.

I schooled in the east too. I know what my Igbo brother means when he calls an Hausa guy or even me Adamu. It will not end any time soon. Let's stop the pretence and decide if we really want to stay together.

Like the guy above erroneously stated, how can you tell my dad who's worked in this north for more than 25 years living in a house he built himself that you are accommodating him? I don't see any logic or sense in that.

2 Likes

Re: My Solution To All This Protests by Maxi112: 9:36am On Dec 03, 2015
babyfaceafrica:
u r talking like this cause u dnt no what is going on underground.... they should keep on holding him till it escalates to some thing else

3 Likes

Re: My Solution To All This Protests by demielvis: 9:37am On Dec 03, 2015
babyfaceafrica:
Noise that involved shooting and killing is actually one helluva of noise.

Noise that has persisted for so long is something else.
Re: My Solution To All This Protests by babyfaceafrica: 9:38am On Dec 03, 2015
Maxi112:
u r talking like this cause u dnt no what is going on underground.... they should keep on holding him till it escalates to some thing else
guy for what you have said sef...they will hold him and nothing will happen!!!!!......who are you to threaten Nigeria?......my only gruise with this government is that the trial is taking long...it should have ended by naw.....ndi ara
Re: My Solution To All This Protests by babyfaceafrica: 9:40am On Dec 03, 2015
demielvis:

Noise that involved shooting and killing is actually one helluva of noise.

Noise that has persisted for so long is something else.

It will turn to something else and all of us will suffer for it..let them continue!!!!!!
Re: My Solution To All This Protests by Maxi112: 9:47am On Dec 03, 2015
babyfaceafrica:
guy for what you have said sef...they will hold him and nothing will happen!!!!!......who are you to threaten Nigeria?......my only gruise with this government is that the trial is taking long...it should have ended by naw.....ndi ara
u think that Hausa-fulani can inslave biafrans d way dey r doin to yoruba.... u r joking... yestarnighte was declared suya night hope u no what it means

1 Like

Re: My Solution To All This Protests by babyfaceafrica: 9:50am On Dec 03, 2015
Maxi112:
u think that Hausa-fulani can inslave biafrans d way dey r doin to yoruba.... u r joking... yestarnighte was declared suya night hope u no what it means
just kwontinue.....we will see how it ends......just because some people are keeping quiet doesn't mean they don't know what to do..when the time comes..we will know who is who
Re: My Solution To All This Protests by demielvis: 9:51am On Dec 03, 2015
Maxi112:
u r talking like this cause u dnt no what is going on underground....
You nailed it.
These people talking don't really know what is happening.

Someone up there just said they should weaken nnamdi kanu's system and he thinks IPOB members will take it lightly.

Their leaders are saying they are "worried" 'bouh the protests and the riff raffs on nl are calling it noise.

Biafra has gone beyond Nnamdi Kanu...

1 Like

Re: My Solution To All This Protests by Nobody: 9:52am On Dec 03, 2015
babyfaceafrica:
just kwontinue.....we will see how it ends......just because some people are keeping quiet doesn't mean they don't know what to do..when the time comes..we will know who is who
Lol. In essence you also know that we don't love each other? So why not sit and discuss this? Why do define a protest to mean war? Doesn't that show something is wrong?

1 Like

Re: My Solution To All This Protests by Nobody: 9:55am On Dec 03, 2015
demielvis:

You nailed it.

Someone up there just said they should weaken nnamdi kanu's system and he thinks IPOB members will take it lightly.

Their leaders are saying they are "worried" 'bouh the protests and the riff raffs on nl are calling it noise.

Of course the ipod members won't take it lightly. I think arresting him was a mistake. It will not achieve anything peaceful.
Re: My Solution To All This Protests by babyfaceafrica: 9:57am On Dec 03, 2015
Reyginus:
Lol. In essence you also know that we don't love each other? So why not sit and discuss this? Why do define a protest to mean war? Doesn't that show something is wrong?
who said anything about not loving each other?...if you dont like or love another tribe thats your business o....i don't loath any tribe...my current gf is from Enugu.......dont just cause trouble and know your boundary when you are agitating...you may get want you want..but it will only be from referendum..never ever through protest
Re: My Solution To All This Protests by Maxi112: 9:59am On Dec 03, 2015
babyfaceafrica:
if the time come, what can a tribe defeated by pregnant woman and there breast feeding baby's from dahome do.... u guys will run as always do
Re: My Solution To All This Protests by softvio(m): 10:06am On Dec 03, 2015
Reyginus:

lol..inject him? Thats not smart enough, cause i know he'll sing to the world that he is poisoned. Medical reports are there
Re: My Solution To All This Protests by Nobody: 10:07am On Dec 03, 2015
babyfaceafrica:
who said anything about not loving each other?...if you dont like or love another tribe thats your business o....i don't loath any tribe...my current gf is from Enugu.......dont just cause trouble and know your boundary when you are agitating...you may get want you want..but it will only be from referendum..never ever through protest
Lol. Just like the typical Nigerian. Pretend to love each other but harbours hatred deep down. I also have a close Kogi friend who told me she hates Igbos and we are still friends. You see how it works right?

Now you talk of boundary and unity in the same sentence. Lol. As in they know there boundary? Can't Nigerians protest anywhere in Nigeria?

1 Like

Re: My Solution To All This Protests by Nobody: 10:10am On Dec 03, 2015
softvio:

lol..inject him? Thats not smart enough, cause i know he'll sing to the world that he is poisoned. Medical reports are there
Lol. It has to be done in a very smart way. But that is bad and will only calm the agitation for some time.

I've thought about this over and over again and realized the current system cannot hold Nigerians together. Maybe resource control will try. But like this, it's doom.
Re: My Solution To All This Protests by babyfaceafrica: 10:11am On Dec 03, 2015
Maxi112:
if the time come, what can a tribe defeated by pregnant woman and there breast feeding baby's from dahome do.... u guys will run as always do
ok
Re: My Solution To All This Protests by babyfaceafrica: 10:11am On Dec 03, 2015
Reyginus:
Lol. Just like the typical Nigerian. Pretend to love each other but harbours hatred deep down. I also have a close Kogi friend who told me she hates Igbos and we are still friends. You see how it works right?

Now you talk of boundary and unity in the same sentence. Lol. As in they know there boundary? Can't Nigerians protest anywhere in Nigeria?
if you say so..only time can tell what will be
Re: My Solution To All This Protests by Nobody: 10:12am On Dec 03, 2015
Maxi112:
Bros abeg o. Don't ruin the conversation. You don't need insults to make your point.
Re: My Solution To All This Protests by Maxi112: 10:12am On Dec 03, 2015
demielvis:

You nailed it.

when d time come we will set d pase.... we will determine where, how, when,and time.... cause we r educated people.... we r not afraid to die we remain resolute and formidable always fearless in front of our enemy.... biafra or death #simple#
Re: My Solution To All This Protests by Maxi112: 10:14am On Dec 03, 2015
Reyginus:
Bros abeg o. Don't ruin the conversation. You don't need insults to prove your point.
did i mention ur tribe
Re: My Solution To All This Protests by Nobody: 10:14am On Dec 03, 2015
babyfaceafrica:
if you say so..only time can tell what will be
So what do you think about that?
Re: My Solution To All This Protests by Nobody: 10:15am On Dec 03, 2015
Maxi112:
did i mention ur tribe
You didn't mention any but we are not fools. Just keep it going without the weak jibes.

(1) (2) (Reply)

I’ll Fight Corruption More In 2019 If Elected – Jonathan - / Hate It Or Love It, Grazing Reserve Is A Must. / PHOTOS: Buhari Receives Unilever Gobal CEO Paul Polman And Obi Of Onitsha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.