Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,138 members, 7,814,986 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:46 AM

Dont Shoot Biafra Peaceful Protesters. Warns -ABIA GOVERNOR - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dont Shoot Biafra Peaceful Protesters. Warns -ABIA GOVERNOR (2244 Views)

APC Rejects Senator Theodore Orji, Former Abia Governor / Court Stops Swearing-in Of Uche Ogar As Abia Governor / Video Of Shooting And Killing Of IPOB Peaceful Protesters By Nigerian Army..Aba (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dont Shoot Biafra Peaceful Protesters. Warns -ABIA GOVERNOR by flyingsnail(f): 4:51pm On Nov 09, 2015
The Abia state governor, Dr Okezie Ikpeazu has charged all security outfit in the state to avoid shooting peaceful protesters. Ikpeazu during todays morning charge with Magic FM, Aba, Adviced protesters to remain peaceful as they protest. He adviced all security outfit to remain peaceful and never engage peaceful protesters as they engage in their protest.

It has been on record that the Indigenous People of Biafra has remained very peaceful in their protest all over the world and in Nigeria. Some security personnel in Nigeria have engaged in shooting unarmed protesters.

http://www.igberetvnews.com/?p=23892#comment-1906

4 Likes

Re: Dont Shoot Biafra Peaceful Protesters. Warns -ABIA GOVERNOR by ipreach: 4:56pm On Nov 09, 2015
He is a nice and understandable governor.
God bless him

14 Likes

Re: Dont Shoot Biafra Peaceful Protesters. Warns -ABIA GOVERNOR by nikkiking(m): 4:56pm On Nov 09, 2015
Arase gave similar warning.....aside those breaking the law.

Looting, smashing car windows, throwing stones to the security personal should be arrested.

Meanwhile......front page.

2 Likes

Re: Dont Shoot Biafra Peaceful Protesters. Warns -ABIA GOVERNOR by benedictnsi(m): 4:57pm On Nov 09, 2015
ipreach:
He is a nice and understandable governor.
God bless him
Yes not like one stupendous kwakwanso tongue

5 Likes

Re: Dont Shoot Biafra Peaceful Protesters. Warns -ABIA GOVERNOR by bukifemi1: 4:59pm On Nov 09, 2015
Real man cool

5 Likes

Re: Dont Shoot Biafra Peaceful Protesters. Warns -ABIA GOVERNOR by Dojupyo(f): 5:01pm On Nov 09, 2015
Secession is constitutionally forbidden... But then, na by force to stay with Nigeria if they no wan stay... Biafra for Peace... Give us Biafra while they protest peacefully..
Dr Okezie na u biko cool

6 Likes

Re: Dont Shoot Biafra Peaceful Protesters. Warns -ABIA GOVERNOR by tochinoyi(m): 5:03pm On Nov 09, 2015
that's my gov talking

4 Likes

Re: Dont Shoot Biafra Peaceful Protesters. Warns -ABIA GOVERNOR by estherdim: 5:06pm On Nov 09, 2015
make them try first.. them go know how far

Get All type of Timberland Boot, Nike, Adidas, Emporio Armani, Casio Edifice, Smart watches Et all, visit link at signature below
Re: Dont Shoot Biafra Peaceful Protesters. Warns -ABIA GOVERNOR by carnegiefan: 5:13pm On Nov 09, 2015
Sense is now gradually entering our leaders.

3 Likes

Re: Dont Shoot Biafra Peaceful Protesters. Warns -ABIA GOVERNOR by iokpebholo: 5:15pm On Nov 09, 2015
benedictnsi:

Yes not like one stupendous kwakwanso tongue
or d he-goat like aregbesola grin

2 Likes

Re: Dont Shoot Biafra Peaceful Protesters. Warns -ABIA GOVERNOR by Tunami(m): 5:25pm On Nov 09, 2015
understanding governor

2 Likes

Re: Dont Shoot Biafra Peaceful Protesters. Warns -ABIA GOVERNOR by benedictnsi(m): 5:26pm On Nov 09, 2015
iokpebholo:
or d he-goat like aregbesola grin
Or even the traitor called Amechi gringrin

2 Likes

Re: Dont Shoot Biafra Peaceful Protesters. Warns -ABIA GOVERNOR by FacelessPatriot: 5:32pm On Nov 09, 2015
other SE governors and some SS leaders has been waiting for someone to bell the cat...now let's expect statements from them...they all support Biafra, they know this...I support peaceful self determination

5 Likes

Re: Dont Shoot Biafra Peaceful Protesters. Warns -ABIA GOVERNOR by pazienza(m): 5:37pm On Nov 09, 2015
Okezie ka-anyi ga-eso!

Sensible man. The Igbo grassroot is currently pro Biafran. Being anti-Biafran is now equivalent to political suicide in Igboland for any Igbo politician.

Our politicians will have only two options in the coming years, be pro Biafran and stand a chance of retaining your power, or become anti Biafran and lose the grass root support alongside with your power, cos power belongs to the people( the grassroots).

8 Likes

Re: Dont Shoot Biafra Peaceful Protesters. Warns -ABIA GOVERNOR by abduljabbar4(m): 5:39pm On Nov 09, 2015
Flog any bastard protester that breaks the law.

Flog them well and release the video so that we can laughgrin
Re: Dont Shoot Biafra Peaceful Protesters. Warns -ABIA GOVERNOR by cheruv: 5:47pm On Nov 09, 2015
carnegiefan:
Sense is now gradually entering our leaders.
Okezuo has always been sensible cool and been a resident of aba he understands that he doesn't need to be on the bad side of Igbos like rochas is

2 Likes

Re: Dont Shoot Biafra Peaceful Protesters. Warns -ABIA GOVERNOR by IAMTHEHERO: 6:14pm On Nov 09, 2015
There was agitation under Obasanjo,Yardua and Jonathan regimes but they managed it very well.Obasanjo did not tar one single road in the west,when his people confronted him,he said he is the president of Nigeria.Yardua granted amnesty to the Niger delta militants
Re: Dont Shoot Biafra Peaceful Protesters. Warns -ABIA GOVERNOR by Nobody: 6:20pm On Nov 09, 2015
That's an educated and understanding one speaking not the $man with no certificate.
This is modern world, you don't shoot peaceful protesters.

1 Like

Re: Dont Shoot Biafra Peaceful Protesters. Warns -ABIA GOVERNOR by IAMTHEHERO: 6:20pm On Nov 09, 2015
There was agitation under Obasanjo,Yardua and Jonathan regimes but they managed it very well.Obasanjo did not tar one single road in the west,when his people confronted him,he said he is the president of Nigeria.Yardua granted amnesty to the Niger delta militants.Jonathan, on the other hand built amaljiri schools in the north,upgraded Enugu airport to international status, even IMO airport,under Jonathan, the Igbos produced their first chief of Army staff after the civil war.BUHARI came less than 6 months in office through his words as well as his actions has divided /polarized this country.Let's forget what the Yorubas are saying, they know that Buhari is a bad leader.They are covering up because of their son Osinbanjo. They did not know how to accept their mistakes.

1 Like

Re: Dont Shoot Biafra Peaceful Protesters. Warns -ABIA GOVERNOR by Sylvester70(m): 7:20pm On Nov 09, 2015
aba made biafra pround today just tired from the long protest am off to the bath room
Re: Dont Shoot Biafra Peaceful Protesters. Warns -ABIA GOVERNOR by Coolabbie: 7:26pm On Nov 09, 2015
Sylvester70:
aba made biafra pround today just tired from the long protest am off to the bath room
Eyah!
God will give you job soon.

1 Like

Re: Dont Shoot Biafra Peaceful Protesters. Warns -ABIA GOVERNOR by Sylvester70(m): 7:39pm On Nov 09, 2015
Coolabbie:
Eyah!
God will give you job soon.
as an igbo guy am self employed even if the fg go on strike for 10 yrs i wount go hungry rather than being among you shamles people crying for 5K 4rm fg govt am not suprised why yoruba voted for ddb clowns
still in the bath room

5 Likes

Re: Dont Shoot Biafra Peaceful Protesters. Warns -ABIA GOVERNOR by Coolabbie: 7:41pm On Nov 09, 2015
Sylvester70:

as an igbo guy am self employed even if the fg go on strike for 10 yrs i wount go hungry rather than being among you shamles people crying for 5K 4rm fg govt am not suprised why yoruba voted for ddb clowns
still in the bath room
grin Of course you are self-employed.
Wheel barrow pusher is also self-employed.
Finish quick from the bathroom so mama nkechi and the odas on the queue can use it also.
Re: Dont Shoot Biafra Peaceful Protesters. Warns -ABIA GOVERNOR by QTEST007(m): 7:54pm On Nov 09, 2015
Coolabbie:
Eyah! God will give you job soon.
Laughing my arse out!!!
Re: Dont Shoot Biafra Peaceful Protesters. Warns -ABIA GOVERNOR by Sylvester70(m): 8:03pm On Nov 09, 2015
Coolabbie:
grin Of course you are self-employed.
Wheel barrow pusher is also self-employed.
Finish quick from the bathroom so mama nkechi and the odas on the queue can use it also.
i dint even knw i was exchanging words with a gal well i dont have time for a cheap olosho that begs for #200 to dig her bornhole and dont qoute me again i dont have time for cheap bitchs lyk u i still got to play with my dogs
***fall on the bed***

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dont Shoot Biafra Peaceful Protesters. Warns -ABIA GOVERNOR by Coolabbie: 8:12pm On Nov 09, 2015
Sylvester70:

i dint even knw i was exchanging words with a gal well i dont have time for a cheap olosho that begs for #200 to dig her bornhole and dont qoute me again i dont have time for cheap bitchs lyk u i still got to play with my dogs
***fall on the bed***
No punctuations, hardly coherent sentences, poor spellings.
Illiterate! grin
Re: Dont Shoot Biafra Peaceful Protesters. Warns -ABIA GOVERNOR by Kestolovee95(f): 8:13pm On Nov 09, 2015
pazienza:
Okezie ka-anyi ga-eso!

Sensible man. The Igbo grassroot is currently pro Biafran. Being anti-Biafran is now equivalent to political suicide in Igboland for any Igbo politician.

Our politicians will have only two options in the coming years, be pro Biafran and stand a chance of retaining your power, or become anti Biafran and lose the grass root support alongside with your power, cos power belongs to the people( the grassroots).

They are already smelling the coffee. They now know they can lose their elections just by a simple pronouncement from Radio Biafra.

That's why they are all mute, even Okoroawusa is being subtly diplomatic, even though the APC leadership have given him a marching order to 'quell' the Biafran revolution. grin

1 Like

Re: Dont Shoot Biafra Peaceful Protesters. Warns -ABIA GOVERNOR by EternalTruths: 8:15pm On Nov 09, 2015
Wise governor unlike Wike of Rivers state. cool

UN Referendum

Scottish path. cool

1 Like

Re: Dont Shoot Biafra Peaceful Protesters. Warns -ABIA GOVERNOR by Kestolovee95(f): 8:30pm On Nov 09, 2015
Coolabbie:
No punctuations, hardly coherent sentences, poor spellings.
Illiterate! grin

Our smelly friend from ODOURduwa that says 'she' is Efik. how u dey? grin
Re: Dont Shoot Biafra Peaceful Protesters. Warns -ABIA GOVERNOR by pazienza(m): 10:06pm On Nov 09, 2015
Kestolovee95:

They are already smell the coffee. They now know they can lose their elections just by a simple pronouncement from Radio Biafra.

That's why they are all mute, even Okoroawusa is being subtly diplomatic, even though the APC leadership have given him a marching order to 'quell' the Biafran revolution. grin

cheesy

1 Like

Re: Dont Shoot Biafra Peaceful Protesters. Warns -ABIA GOVERNOR by Super1759: 10:09pm On Nov 09, 2015
Biafra

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Burj Khalifa Was Built With $1.5bn, $2.1b Misappropriated & You Worry For Cuffs / Ukraine Confirm 2014 Arms Export To Nigeria Of 12x T-72 Mbt, 10x Btr-4enIfv, etc / Nigeria Second Civil War Is Coming

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.