Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,141 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:03 AM

Nigeria Second Civil War Is Coming - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Second Civil War Is Coming (2226 Views)

Saraki: Anti-graft War Is Five-minute Sensationalism / Hurray !!! Hausa To Become Nigeria's Second Official Language / Ayade: ‘Buhari’s Anti-Corruption War Is Perfect’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria Second Civil War Is Coming by Nobody: 10:23pm On Feb 09, 2016
it was a painful day in aba as army open 's fire on ipob youth, six killed Many injured, this people are not even protesting, the gathered around there normal gathering center to pray for nnamdi kalu and biafran freedom . youth are angry, Nigeria will not last up to 2019, I see a revenge coming soon as it will lead to another civil war
Re: Nigeria Second Civil War Is Coming by Nobody: 10:31pm On Feb 09, 2016
Words are POWERFUL. War is never an option because no one wins at the end. Every war is lost on both sides if you calculate all the implications. So, as you have said this in WORDS; by WORDS I hereby cancel it by stating quite emphatically: NO WAR SHALL BEFALL NIGERIA AND NIGERIANS. ANY DEMON TRYING TO CAUSE WAR BE CRUSHED AND CRUSHED AND CRUSHED AGAIN AND AGAIN in Jesus' most holy and mighty name, AMEN. If you agree with me, just reply AMEN in all caps.

Then, I condemn completely that act of extrajudicial murder by that devil-may-know soldier and in my little voice call for that devil-may-know soldier to be brought to book immediately. I am deeply saddened at this piece of news in case it's true.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Second Civil War Is Coming by BiafranPrince: 10:33pm On Feb 09, 2016
It was really painful today, but God dey sha, we gathered to pray and bullets started raining on us at National High School.

The other day I entered IfeanyiChukwu bus, we realised about 6 soldiers were running away from Maiduguri back to East, they confirmed Boko is holding sway, and killing the soldiers in high rate, yet these people only has strength to open fire on people that just gathered to pray.

It is well.

6 Likes

Re: Nigeria Second Civil War Is Coming by LordMecuzy(m): 10:42pm On Feb 09, 2016
Freelanswer:
Words are POWERFUL. War is never an option because no one wins at the end. Every war is lost on both sides if you calculate all the implications. So, as you have said this in WORDS; by WORDS I hereby cancel it by stating quite emphatically: NO WAR SHALL BEFALL NIGERIA AND NIGERIANS. ANY DEMON TRYING TO CAUSE WAR BE CRUSHED AND CRUSHED AND CRUSHED AGAIN AND AGAIN in Jesus' most holy and mighty name, AMEN. If you agree with me, just reply AMEN in all caps.

Then, I condemn completely that act of extrajudicial murder by that devil-may-know soldier and in my little voice call for that devil-may-know soldier to be brought to book immediately. I am deeply saddened at this piece of news in case it's true.

Amen bro
Re: Nigeria Second Civil War Is Coming by Nobody: 10:43pm On Feb 09, 2016
BiafranPrince:
It was really painful today, but God dey sha, we gathered to pray and bullets started raining on us at National High School.

The other day I entered IfeanyiChukwu bus, we realised about 6 soldiers were running away from Maiduguri back to East, they confirmed Boko is holding sway, and killing the soldiers in high rate, yet these people only has strength to open fire on people that just gathered to pray.

It is well.

I seriously wish that this turns out to be fake news. My heart actually bleeds now as I type these words looking at this pic you've posted. I wish I could wish it away.
Re: Nigeria Second Civil War Is Coming by BiafranPrince: 10:45pm On Feb 09, 2016
iamkeyz:
stop crying and shouting my brothers
join me as we develop a ideas that will end this shit
i opened a group which no one is yet a part of on fb
it is called for the l0v3 of b!@**@ decode and just join that group if you do programming
this whole thing should be about tech and action not words

What is the group about?
Re: Nigeria Second Civil War Is Coming by BiafranPrince: 10:47pm On Feb 09, 2016
Freelanswer:

I seriously wish that this turns out to be fake news. My heart actually bleeds now as I type these words looking at this pic you've posted. I wish I could wish it away.

Well, it is not false, they took the coordinators of Aba, Igweocha and Yenegoa, killed up to 16 people at a spot and many got bullet wounds.
Re: Nigeria Second Civil War Is Coming by months: 10:50pm On Feb 09, 2016
No country on this God earth have ever survived two civil war.

Not even America with all its might have dared to venture down that road.

Senseless Soldiers that are best at commiting war crime and shooting armless civilian.

Give them Boko Boyz now and they will start running.
Re: Nigeria Second Civil War Is Coming by Olamipapa(m): 11:00pm On Feb 09, 2016
Una just dey talk war as if say na Kano Pillars and Enyimba wan play. If you see war, you go fear!
No war can stop the time anyway, I know we all appear to disappear. but it would be painful seeing my fellow human being disappearing out of this small world through war.
IPOD youth keep calm, we now live in a world where we can intellectually achieve what ever we want. Re-strategize and achieve your mission without losing your people in the process, we have a lot of cases like that. Epele o

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria Second Civil War Is Coming by Juxtified(m): 11:01pm On Feb 09, 2016
If this is true then its sad
Re: Nigeria Second Civil War Is Coming by excellencyabia1: 11:04pm On Feb 09, 2016
My follow youths, any rich politician backing you up in all these violent attitudes will leave you and run when the was starts.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Second Civil War Is Coming by BiafranPrince: 11:05pm On Feb 09, 2016
excellencyabia1:
My follow youths, any rich politician backing you up in all these violent attitudes will leave you and run when the was starts.

We do not associate with politicians.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Second Civil War Is Coming by excellencyabia1: 11:09pm On Feb 09, 2016
BiafranPrince:

We do not associate with politicians.
not my headache

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Second Civil War Is Coming by babyfaceafrica: 11:40pm On Feb 09, 2016
Peace not war!!!
Re: Nigeria Second Civil War Is Coming by DICK4UCKPUSSY: 12:20am On Feb 10, 2016
Let it start and end in ur erosion Land..

I will gracefully wait after the war to collect ngozi and chika for free when hunger strike begin..

All those lepers in north will also be sharpening their monstrous dick for chioma and Ada since the the first batch they sent in 1970 no reach everybody.
Re: Nigeria Second Civil War Is Coming by oduastates: 12:30am On Feb 10, 2016
BiafranPrince:

It is well.

More like cowards.
Re: Nigeria Second Civil War Is Coming by Yyeske(m): 12:31am On Feb 10, 2016
There are more matured ways of going about things and not the silly IPOB format, RIP to the dead but let the madness end there in Aba and shouldn't extend to Onitsha biko.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Second Civil War Is Coming by BiafranPrince: 12:41am On Feb 10, 2016
oduastates:

More like cowards.

They said others are deserting thee army too, esp if you are posted in the hotbed.

These ones boarded the luxurious bus to east with us cus it will at least not expose any of them.
Re: Nigeria Second Civil War Is Coming by BiafranPrince: 12:42am On Feb 10, 2016
Yyeske:
There are more matured ways of going about things and not the silly IPOB format, RIP to the dead but let the madness end there in Aba and shouldn't extend to Onitsha biko.

Well, the one that happened at head bridge and Ojukwu statue is not Aba, right?
You should Blame ur murderous army you APC rat.

Respect yourself.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Second Civil War Is Coming by Nobody: 12:54am On Feb 10, 2016
BiafranPrince:

Well, the one that happened at head bridge and Ojukwu statue is not Aba, right?
You should Blame ur murderous army you APC rat.

Respect yourself.

Bro stop being nice with these evil people that hate the living daylight out of us. Shites have been marching all these while, nobody is harassing let alone shooting them, but it were IPOB...everyone is afraid, up in arms, shooting at sight.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Second Civil War Is Coming by ProudOlodo: 9:41am On Feb 10, 2016
BiafranPrince:

What is the group about?
That smells like something in the line of technoterrorism

(1) (Reply)

Fg Appoint 86 Years Old As Minister / How Sambo Dasuki Arrested Buhari In August 26th 1985 / How Is The Current Economic Situation Affecting You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.