Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,329 members, 7,822,582 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:16 PM

Fayose Pictured Buying Asun (goat Meat) In Ekiti - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose Pictured Buying Asun (goat Meat) In Ekiti (47336 Views)

Fayose Pictured With Oyedepo As His Son Rogba Gradates From Covenant University / Fayose Pictured With Tinubu, Okorocha, Osinbajo, Amosun At Lagos @ 50 Gala Night / Fayose Pictured Cutting Fish In The Market (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fayose Pictured Buying Asun (goat Meat) In Ekiti by Codedworld1: 10:17pm On Nov 09, 2015
ekiti don enta one chance...
Re: Fayose Pictured Buying Asun (goat Meat) In Ekiti by tablu: 10:27pm On Nov 09, 2015
It all boils down to street credibility which fayose has it and there is nothing more appealin to the downtrodden in the nigerian society to feel a level of acceptance and also that the number one citizen in the state breaths the same air and eats the same food as them too...A sense of belongin goes a longway...
Re: Fayose Pictured Buying Asun (goat Meat) In Ekiti by blackandbold: 10:29pm On Nov 09, 2015
shadelek:
Fayose the man of Ekiti people. Unlike other useless governors in SUVs with tinted glasses, he is more closer to the masses. Fayose my mentor, GEJ my role model, God bless them all
actually i saw him today in bad ass tinted range rover today....besides buying goat me..how does that pay my outstanding salary and my mamas gratuity
Re: Fayose Pictured Buying Asun (goat Meat) In Ekiti by mpowa(m): 10:36pm On Nov 09, 2015
ODUBEZE:

But Gov. Ayodele Fayose is not vying for any election (gov) election again.
He is just trying to be himself!
If he had done otherwise, you people will still tag him of being proud.
please let him be! He is only appreciating the masses for returning him to power via their massive vote of confidence.

Like you don't know politicians, with his gutter politics, he'd definitely gained popularity in the PDP and maybe some regions in Nigeria, I won't be surprised if he'll want to vie for the presidency on the platform of the PDP in 2019, but whatever his ambition is, he should sit down and work for the people he claim to love, the way to show appreciation to your people is to leave a legacy of good governance that the next governor after you will have problem keeping up, not clowning up and down the street.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Pictured Buying Asun (goat Meat) In Ekiti by homirefacuny(m): 10:37pm On Nov 09, 2015
Daniel058:
That's FAYOSE my guy!ยก..

Please I need your help on how many litres of water a 1.5HP SURFACE PUMP DRAW WITHIN AN HOUR., AND ALSO WANT TO KNOW IF THE SURFACE PUMP CAN BE ABLE TO DRAW WATER THAT IS 1500 FEET [[water from a Dam]] away FROM IT. .

Thanks

Ask Fayose you guy na. Thanks.

3 Likes

Re: Fayose Pictured Buying Asun (goat Meat) In Ekiti by mpowa(m): 10:53pm On Nov 09, 2015
shadelek:

And those people voted for should turn themselves to second in command to God, whats the essence of voting for someone you may not be able to see for 4 yrs? I voted for Megida in 2011, I never set my eyes on him for 4yrs, i only see his pictures on the bill boards.

What exactly is the reason you want to see those you voted for? Is that why you voted them in? to be seeing them, how does that change your life? You only need to see their activities, the infrastructures and the proper governance of the state, that's their Job, that's why they're voted in, not eating Guguru and Groundnut at b.stop and taking pictures.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Pictured Buying Asun (goat Meat) In Ekiti by kalohkaloh: 11:03pm On Nov 09, 2015
Fayose is empty and clueless! He has nothing to offer Ekiti people but cheap, irritating and stupid publicity stunt! I hear his cabinet members are silently abusing him for soiling the image of Ekiti with his boring, dry awada kerikeri antics! The way he is going, he will one day swim in a river in Ekiti in his underpant and post the picture on the internet! Yeye dey smell!

1 Like

Re: Fayose Pictured Buying Asun (goat Meat) In Ekiti by Aarenasbaba(m): 11:09pm On Nov 09, 2015
FFO
Re: Fayose Pictured Buying Asun (goat Meat) In Ekiti by Akinola023: 12:28am On Nov 10, 2015
Fayose eating my favorite,I'll definately stop on a plane to buy it lol,but must photographers snap every bit of what the governor does?or was it pre planned?na dem sabi,pass me Asun make I chop.
Re: Fayose Pictured Buying Asun (goat Meat) In Ekiti by WhiZTiM(m): 4:38am On Nov 10, 2015
Bollinger:

The most dangerous thing in the world is not a nuclear bomb. It is a collection of s.tupid people sharing the same ideas. You'll never know what they can come up with. When stu.pid people come together terrible things happen. Like play like play, na so Germans be de call hitler their "role model" and "man of the people". We all know how that ended.

Wow! Ouchhh...
You are right but your context is wrong...
Your village peeps are really having a hang on you. . .

Sir Bollinger,
You need to understand that not many people know you... I suggest you start putting some intelligence into your writing else, everyone will take for a lunatic.
Re: Fayose Pictured Buying Asun (goat Meat) In Ekiti by Bollinger(m): 4:54am On Nov 10, 2015
WhiZTiM:

Wow! Ouchhh...
You are right but your context is wrong...
Your village peeps are really having a hang on you. . .

Sir Bollinger,
You need to understand that not many people know you... I suggest you start putting some intelligence into your writing else, everyone will take for a lunatic.

S.tupid people will always consider sanity as lunacy. It's a proven fact. Hitler was able to gather enough s.tupid to his side and you can see the horrible damage they did to the world. Even if you can't read, you can watch it on YouTube. Go check it out.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Pictured Buying Asun (goat Meat) In Ekiti by amanze15(m): 5:26am On Nov 10, 2015
CR77:
No way Fayose can be like Nnamdi Kanu.

Nnamdi Kanu is a Biafra, Fayose is Nigeria
hope you have bought your ticket to return to biafra for christmas undecided
Re: Fayose Pictured Buying Asun (goat Meat) In Ekiti by Iyoma2(f): 6:02am On Nov 10, 2015
Fayose felt like eating asun n he stop to buy some, did he call anybody to snap n post on social media? Has he no right to eat what he wants n where he wants again cos he is governor? U snap n posted n u are fighting urself, politicians are human like u n I, no law stopping dem from living a free life.
Re: Fayose Pictured Buying Asun (goat Meat) In Ekiti by katoto: 6:14am On Nov 10, 2015
Whatever people will say about Fayose,he has carved a niche for himself as the people's governor.He is humble,simple n approachable unlike others who have insulated themselves from the masses.Whether he is stunting or not at least he is interacting with the masses.
Re: Fayose Pictured Buying Asun (goat Meat) In Ekiti by WhiZTiM(m): 7:58am On Nov 10, 2015
Bollinger:

S.tupid people will always consider sanity as lunacy. It's a proven fact. Hitler was able to gather enough s.tupid to his side and you can see the horrible damage they did to the world. Even if you can't read, you can watch it on YouTube. Go check it out.

You really have a skewed definition of stupiddity... But from the way you sound, I am beginning to wonder whether you did your M.Sc or sorts in History or Psychology... ...with perhaps specifics on stupidityy ...

Nonetheless, you'll never learn if you think those you regard as stupid are absolutely stupid...
Take the message before axing the messenger.. .. if you think you can't learn some leadership essentials from many Nigerian Leaders, then you must be high on cheap ogogoro
Re: Fayose Pictured Buying Asun (goat Meat) In Ekiti by kasysleek(m): 8:09am On Nov 10, 2015
kokoA:
Una go soon show us him picture for olosho joint one day, to prove he is the man of the people. Mcheewww undecided

LooL
Re: Fayose Pictured Buying Asun (goat Meat) In Ekiti by Bollinger(m): 8:28am On Nov 10, 2015
WhiZTiM:

You really have a skewed definition of stupiddity... But from the way you sound, I am beginning to wonder whether you did your M.Sc or sorts in History or Psychology... ...with perhaps specifics on stupidityy ...

Nonetheless, you'll never learn if you think those you regard as stupid are absolutely stupid...
Take the message before axing the messenger.. .. if you think you can't learn some leadership essentials from many Nigerian Leaders, then you must be high on cheap ogogoro

Learn leadership qualities like what? Honesty? Duty? Selfless service? Honour? Respect? Loyalty? Which one exactly will I learn from them? Bro's if your so called leaders had half the qualities I just mentioned, Nigeria would not be a mess right now. Your sense of what leadership entails is mind boggling if you think Nigerian Leaders have any. See why I call most of you s.tupid. it's stup.id to think Nigerian Leaders of today have any leadership qualities.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Pictured Buying Asun (goat Meat) In Ekiti by Nellybii: 8:39am On Nov 10, 2015
damton:
Fayose the Man of the people
"" the capon of pdp S/W
"" the man that strikes fear into the heart of opposition.

Yeah he sure strikes tremendous fear by eating asun and buying roadside ponmo. Iranu Abasha.
Eating Asun and ponmo is now rocket science while his mates are hatching out life changing plans that will outlive their grandchildren. Ekiti people should bow their heads in shame for falling victim to these incessant attacks on their intelligence.

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Pictured Buying Asun (goat Meat) In Ekiti by Olalekanbanky1(m): 8:50am On Nov 10, 2015
shadelek:
Fayose the man of Ekiti people. Unlike other useless governors in SUVs with tinted glasses, he is more closer to the masses. Fayose my mentor, GEJ my role model, God bless them all

Don't say what you don't know Mr Man
Re: Fayose Pictured Buying Asun (goat Meat) In Ekiti by haabimbohlar(f): 9:28am On Nov 10, 2015
dokJ:
I actually like d way Fayose is going about his governance. I think he is trying to prove to d masses dat he just a mere mortal as they r. By d way he is goin g, a time might come when may not need security aides within d state. I think other governors should copy from him.

Is that a goal, who cares if he walk with all aides, all we need is to see what he has achieved so far not going about parading the whole state without a mission.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Pictured Buying Asun (goat Meat) In Ekiti by haabimbohlar(f): 9:32am On Nov 10, 2015
PuciPrince:
Im beginning to have no respect for ekiti people sad

I blame you, No even though am from Ekiti am beginning to despise the way those stomach infrastructure old pple behaving above all am disliking this Fayose more and more.
Re: Fayose Pictured Buying Asun (goat Meat) In Ekiti by WhiZTiM(m): 9:40am On Nov 10, 2015
Bollinger:

Learn leadership qualities like what? Honesty? Duty? Selfless service? Honour? Respect? Loyalty? Which one exactly will I learn from them? Bro's if your so called leaders had half the qualities I just mentioned, Nigeria would not be a mess right now. Your sense of what leadership entails is mind boggling if you think Nigerian Leaders have any. See why I call most of you s.tupid. it's stup.id to think Nigerian Leaders of today have any leadership qualities.

Hmmn... you've missed my point again.
And I wouldn't reemphasize it since you are hell bent on finding reasons to call us st.upid.

granted, Nigeria is lead by some of the most unqualified people; we are not in democracy, rather kakistocracy "Government under the control of a nation's worst or least-qualified citizens".

we may not like Fayose, but His eccentricity sells him very well... People are about to be displaced for a government project, the Governor goes out to reassure the people and reason with them... and you find that st.upid ...that's mind boggling....

In Leadership, you SHOULD make every attempt to ensure that your followers understand the rationale behind key decisions...

Now, the defacto means for getting the people to understand is via the ministries and the media... but not many Nigerians take Nigerian media and Ministry of Information/etc serious... The presence of the Governor is perhaps more reassuring...

When criticizing, I concurrently pick salient points, you should learn that too bro. <|[^]|>

1 Like

Re: Fayose Pictured Buying Asun (goat Meat) In Ekiti by CR77(f): 10:25am On Nov 10, 2015
Yes biafra my home.
amanze15:
hope you have bought your ticket to return to biafra for christmas undecided

1 Like

Re: Fayose Pictured Buying Asun (goat Meat) In Ekiti by cartoonday(m): 11:14am On Nov 10, 2015
Fayose! Fayose!!..always makin d headlines
Re: Fayose Pictured Buying Asun (goat Meat) In Ekiti by SirDorianGray(m): 12:34pm On Nov 10, 2015
ekafine:
fayose is the most influential yoruba leader. he is even greater than awo

You comparing Fayose to Awolowo betrays your lack of knowledge and lack of any substance to offer.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

APC's Tweets Of Obasanjo Blasting Jonathan, Endorses APC At All Levels / Peter Obi Buries Sister: To Build Hospital & School In Her Honour - Pics / President Buhari Meets The 36 State Governors (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.