Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,058 members, 7,863,754 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 04:11 AM

Who Made Okorocha The Mouth Piece For The South East? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Made Okorocha The Mouth Piece For The South East? (833 Views)

FFK: "Okorocha The Diaper-Wearing Governor Says Buhari Is Not On Life Support" / How Buhari Shut The Mouth Of ‘blood Suckers’ In Nigeria – Northern Group / Rochas Okorocha, The First Igbo Politician To Meet US President Obama (picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Made Okorocha The Mouth Piece For The South East? by Stolen: 6:41pm On Nov 09, 2015
That election rigger called Okoro-hausa better shut it.

8 Likes

Re: Who Made Okorocha The Mouth Piece For The South East? by Scholes007(m): 7:17pm On Nov 09, 2015
Stolen:
That election rigger called Okoro-hausa better shut it.
guy you for add more belle to that thing now...
Re: Who Made Okorocha The Mouth Piece For The South East? by mykemiley(f): 7:34pm On Nov 09, 2015
Mykemiley made him....
Re: Who Made Okorocha The Mouth Piece For The South East? by Nzepresh(f): 7:44pm On Nov 09, 2015
Okoroawusa a.k.a family business governor should keep quiet or speak for his boko brothers and not Igbos

2 Likes

Re: Who Made Okorocha The Mouth Piece For The South East? by DFemaleBoss(f): 7:47pm On Nov 09, 2015
The thing tire me eh
Who even takes Okorocha serious?

2 Likes

Re: Who Made Okorocha The Mouth Piece For The South East? by B69U: 7:58pm On Nov 09, 2015
Okorocha want to turn Igbos to almajiri that serve master abi? Okoro-aboki see my eyes. shocked

3 Likes

Re: Who Made Okorocha The Mouth Piece For The South East? by philchudi: 8:09pm On Nov 09, 2015
Go and tell that man to shot up or!!!!"

1 Like

Re: Who Made Okorocha The Mouth Piece For The South East? by Nempi(m): 8:13pm On Nov 09, 2015
The pot bellied fool that has ruined Imo state. Imo has gone to the dogs!

1 Like

Re: Who Made Okorocha The Mouth Piece For The South East? by unstableaswater: 8:20pm On Nov 09, 2015
Nothing happening in Imo, just the rant of Okoro-hausa. Another protest against a Gov set to erupt in Imo just like Edo.
Re: Who Made Okorocha The Mouth Piece For The South East? by EternalTruths: 8:22pm On Nov 09, 2015
Abagworo useless hero

The destroyer of Igboland. cool
Re: Who Made Okorocha The Mouth Piece For The South East? by ikechu1278: 8:25pm On Nov 09, 2015
Question I was curious about.

Any SE willingly to give us answer to it?
Re: Who Made Okorocha The Mouth Piece For The South East? by Scholes007(m): 9:03pm On Nov 09, 2015
ikechu1278:
Question I was curious about.
Any SE willingly to give us answer to it?
ask one question at a time

(1) (Reply)

Tony Nwoye Set To Dump PDP For APC / My Experience With A Porthacourt Big Girl Yesterday / Is This Guy Making A Point?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.