Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,283 members, 7,846,291 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 01:39 PM

List Of Multinationals In Nigeria That Are Crashing Under Buhari - By Ikengawo - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / List Of Multinationals In Nigeria That Are Crashing Under Buhari - By Ikengawo (70944 Views)

Everything Crashing Under Buhari Even MMM / Ikengawo's Collection Of Excuses For Buhari As Our Economy Collapses / Why Power Supply Improved Under Buhari, By Nebo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: List Of Multinationals In Nigeria That Are Crashing Under Buhari - By Ikengawo by calaway: 3:50pm On Nov 10, 2015
ransomed:
:--Your IQ is extremely low and you cannot withstand constructive, logical argument. The only thing you know how to do is to name call/insult people you percieve to have higher reasoning faculty than your lepidopterous being. Ewu...

very simple point yet you argue so blindly to reality, basing your wisdom on foolishly imagined and hypothetical situation. just because you are a zombie, even if you ask you master rochas okoroawusa he will tell you that in imo state more profit declared by industries, companies or commercially active individuals translates to more tax accrued to FG, SG and Local governments while also providing for larger dividend for stake holders and the rippling effect of a better economy for society. It is always a positive thing .
Re: List Of Multinationals In Nigeria That Are Crashing Under Buhari - By Ikengawo by ransomed: 4:09pm On Nov 10, 2015
calaway:

very simple point yet you argue so blindly to reality, basing your wisdom on foolishly imagined and hypothetical situation. just because you are a zombie, even if you ask you master rochas okoroawusa he will tell you that in imo state more profit declared by industries, companies or commercially active individuals translates to more tax accrued to FG, SG and Local governments while also providing for larger dividend for stake holders and the rippling effect of a better economy for society. It is always a positive thing .

::-- You are used to repetition because you are bereft of ideas that can stand the test of time. You are so daft to the extent of bringing Gov. Rochas the Owelle into this. You are a pathetic, miserable and confounded ethnic chest beating e-militia that derives pleasture in sowing seed of discord. Fan the ember of war and see it consume you alive. A jobless, pervert and generation of viper trying to "form" pseudo economist. Your warpep up capitalist mind never sees that fake declaration of earnings makes the economy suffer. Ejiji! Continue to buzz...
Re: List Of Multinationals In Nigeria That Are Crashing Under Buhari - By Ikengawo by Bollove: 4:54pm On Nov 10, 2015
smuth:

[size=14pt]Abeg na wetin this mumu dey talk?[/size]
Ask ya father
Re: List Of Multinationals In Nigeria That Are Crashing Under Buhari - By Ikengawo by calaway: 5:28pm On Nov 10, 2015
Re: List Of Multinationals In Nigeria That Are Crashing Under Buhari - By Ikengawo by calaway: 5:29pm On Nov 10, 2015
ransomed:
::-- You are used to repetition because you are bereft of ideas that can stand the test of time. You are so daft to the extent of bringing Gov. Rochas the Owelle into this. You are a pathetic, miserable and confounded ethnic chest beating e-militia that derives pleasture in sowing seed of discord. Fan the ember of war and see it consume you alive. A jobless, pervert and generation of viper trying to "form" pseudo economist. Your warpep up capitalist mind never sees that fake declaration of earnings makes the economy suffer. Ejiji! Continue to buzz...

ZOMBIE!!! you talk too much and it gives your excuse of a dead barai brain no opportunity to reason. I will once again repeat the only reason for my engagement with you after the cut, if you like pick some wisdom from it otherwise continue howling over imaged scenarios.

" the more profit declared translates to more tax accrued to FG, SG and Local governments while also providing for larger dividend for stake holders and the rippling effect of a better economy for society. It is always a positive thing."
Re: List Of Multinationals In Nigeria That Are Crashing Under Buhari - By Ikengawo by onatisi(m): 5:31pm On Nov 10, 2015
calaway:

ZOMBIE!!! you talk too much and it gives your excuse of a dead barai brain no opportunity to reason. I will once again repeat the only reason for my engagement with you after the cut, if you like pick some wisdom from it otherwise continue howling over imaged scenarios.
" the more profit declared translates to more tax accrued to FG, SG and Local governments while also providing for larger dividend for stake holders and the rippling effect of a better economy for society. It is always a positive thing."
guy you funny die . But yes you are correct when companies make profit ,they pay more tax because taxes are calculated percentages of profits ]
Re: List Of Multinationals In Nigeria That Are Crashing Under Buhari - By Ikengawo by DiiVictory(m): 5:42pm On Nov 10, 2015
now I bliv change has come but we all know the change now better. clueless in the highest order
Re: List Of Multinationals In Nigeria That Are Crashing Under Buhari - By Ikengawo by ransomed: 5:56pm On Nov 10, 2015
calaway:

::-- Your foolishness has been exposed to Nairalanders. You result to using of Cliché that has lost its meaning. You are truely an empty vessel. Keep repeating your excusable line of defense to becloud your stupidity and irrational way of thought. Thanks to Fela Anikulapo Kuti of blessed memory who popularized your "ZOMBIE MENTALITY" without which you can never fathom any other word to communicate your repulsive archaic ways of life in comparism with an ebbulent, sagastic and egalitarian society devoid of ethnic innuendo like yours. An infra like you has no place in the midst of intelligentias who have purged themselves of bigotry, tribal sentiment and religious anarchy. You need to condescend to get a life by doing something tangible for yourself and folks, i mean, get a job asap. Jobless wailer.
Re: List Of Multinationals In Nigeria That Are Crashing Under Buhari - By Ikengawo by calaway: 6:20pm On Nov 10, 2015
ransomed:
::-- Your foolishness has been exposed to Nairalanders. You result to using of Cliché that has lost its meaning. You are truely an empty vessel. Keep repeating your excusable line of defense to becloud your stupidity and irrational way of thought. Thanks to Fela Anikulapo Kuti of blessed memory who popularized your "ZOMBIE MENTALITY" without which you can never fathom any other word to communicate your repulsive archaic ways of life in comparism with an ebbulent, sagastic and egalitarian society devoid of ethnic innuendo like yours. An infra like you has no place in the midst of intelligentias who have purged themselves of bigotry, tribal sentiment and religious anarchy. You need to condescend to get a life by doing something tangible for yourself and folks, i mean, get a job asap. Jobless wailer.

there you go senselessly howling.
your use of bogus lexicons does not do much in hiding your basic stupidity. ZOMBIE NO GET SENSE.

maybe if I attempt to borrow some kind posters words it may help dislodged your putrid brain from the embrace of eternal foolishnes, pursuant to this i quote onatisi

onatisi:
guy you funny die . But yes you are correct when companies make profit ,they pay more tax because taxes are calculated percentages of profits ]

in other news

Re: List Of Multinationals In Nigeria That Are Crashing Under Buhari - By Ikengawo by ocelot2006(m): 6:27pm On Nov 10, 2015
KingEli:
oh..so Buhari is nobody's father abi?...mumu...ur papa never feed u well that's why u behave like a retardedd bastard ...idiot

And the wretched and demented monkey keeps yapping. Now fvck off and go fling poo. Useless tw@t
Re: List Of Multinationals In Nigeria That Are Crashing Under Buhari - By Ikengawo by ocelot2006(m): 6:29pm On Nov 10, 2015
Bollove:
Mumu hafar!
I be ya father !

Oh look, another turd-head monkey!! Do me a favour, FVCK OFF. Useless w@nker.
Re: List Of Multinationals In Nigeria That Are Crashing Under Buhari - By Ikengawo by Bollove: 6:32pm On Nov 10, 2015
ocelot2006:

Oh look, another turd-head monkey!! Do me a favour, FVCK OFF. Useless w@nker.
ehn ehn, Ya granfather too self-service Na!!!
Re: List Of Multinationals In Nigeria That Are Crashing Under Buhari - By Ikengawo by zomoears(m): 6:55pm On Nov 10, 2015
FreeGlobe:

what are the bold and resounding steps buhari has taken so far?

I had my worries about engaging you, lest I receive another insult. Am still skeptical...
Re: List Of Multinationals In Nigeria That Are Crashing Under Buhari - By Ikengawo by ransomed: 7:18pm On Nov 10, 2015
calaway:

your use of bogus lexicons does not do much in hiding your basic stupidity. ZOMBIE NO GET SENSE.

maybe if I attempt to borrow some kind posters words it may help dislodged your putrid brain from the embrace of eternal foolishnes, pursuant to this i quote onatisi
::-- Go and hire legion of scare crows, it doesn't change the fact that you are an educated illiterate. A jobless goon who depends on his folks for survival. You are a futility to humanity because no help comes from you. You belong to the wasted generation that should have been shed during "cycle" Your postulation is below expectation of a kindergartened toddler. Axiom of capitalist of more profits for more tax is tenable in a corruption free society but, because you belong to the class of fief and kleptomaniacs, anything goes. Jobless street urchin, rant more, rev more and wail with reckless abandon. Ekwensu.,

in other news

Re: List Of Multinationals In Nigeria That Are Crashing Under Buhari - By Ikengawo by IbukaDantata: 7:28pm On Nov 10, 2015
It is not about multi Nationals ... It is about us. We are doing fine. The multinationals were recording high profit before and we were declining. Now they are declining and we are profiting.

#SaiBaba
Re: List Of Multinationals In Nigeria That Are Crashing Under Buhari - By Ikengawo by calaway: 7:38pm On Nov 10, 2015
[quote author=ransomed post=39884647][/quote]

Brainless howler, apparently you are not just ignorant about profit and taxation, you are also an irredeemably foolish man (a man that knows nothing and does not want to know is a fool)
ZOMBIE!!!

I beg your excuse in my assumption of your gender as mature male type. this must be so because the intensity of your dogmatic and blind foolishnes ZOMBIE or not is too crushing a burden for a woman or child.
Re: List Of Multinationals In Nigeria That Are Crashing Under Buhari - By Ikengawo by ransomed: 9:47pm On Nov 10, 2015
calaway:

Brainless howler, apparently you are not just ignorant about profit and taxation, you are also an irredeemably foolish man (a man that knows nothing and does not want to know is a fool)
ZOMBIE!!!

I beg your excuse in my assumption of your gender as mature male type. this must be so because the intensity of your dogmatic and blind foolishnes ZOMBIE or not is too crushing a burden for a woman or child.
::--Son of perdition how far? Your taxation and profit amount to nothing because you are jobless and pay no tax. You are a liability to the nation and security threat to the Masses. Your life is full of anomalies because of your ignoble acts. Take a look at yourself and appraise your life for the last three years. Haven't you seen that things are not working well in your life? Your problem is attitudinal and it is not curable until you stop immoral way of life. Help always seems far away from you and you always insult your destiny helpers. The generation spell is really manifesting in your life and you compound it by cursing the blessed of the Lord. This is why your land is so desolate and the heaven has closed on you. Make amend and God will have mercy on you. Ignore my warning at your peril. I am done with you. Mission accomplished. Ta-ta
Re: List Of Multinationals In Nigeria That Are Crashing Under Buhari - By Ikengawo by naijaking1: 11:54pm On Nov 10, 2015
slightlyMad:

You are so ignorant, either you are still being fed by your parents or you just cant figure what goes on around you.

A large amount of money you have moving around somehow came from Government.
as it is at the moment, buhari has a file on his table that need signatures so funds can be released to a government office.
A very close friend delivered a 25Million naira worth of project to this government office and at the moment, he has less than 100k naira in his account, he is waiting for his 25 million naira after delivering the job with his 18 million naira hard earned money

He had a plans to travel for a course since 4 months back but he couldn't, he has to wait till this payment is made.
he just sacked his house cleaner, and cook because he will no longer be able to sustain them.

Tell me how those sacked families will meet up for their children's school fees and indirectly the proprietor of the school pay teacher's salary
and the teachers indirectly feed the kids at home.

You see the ripple effect of cluelessness?

Why?
The sweet taste of Changi gone sour in your mouth already? ??
Re: List Of Multinationals In Nigeria That Are Crashing Under Buhari - By Ikengawo by apapabay(m): 2:41am On Nov 11, 2015
Guys follow those links to read the full stories, check the dates and the context of the stories, 1,2,3 have stories with facts before May 2015, i.e. before Buhari.

I fear *Sabotage! *

From the first link: published on 8 NOVEMBER 2015
This Day (Lagos) Nigeria: Virgin Atlantic May Have Pulled Out of Nigeria. But with content as old as 2012.

"According to the reports, the air hostesses the airline sacked were about 20 and last year, they closed down their Nigerian call centre and dismissed all the Nigerian staff.

The Chairman of the company, Richard Branson, had said sometime in 2012, he was weary about doing business in Nigeria.

Here is an extract from a statement Richard Branson issued in 2012 in reaction to the failed Virgin Nigeria project, which it partnered Nigeria to establish.

"We fought daily battle against government agents who wanted to daily make fortune from us, politicians who saw the government 49 per cent as a meal to seek for all kinds of favour... watchdogs (regulatory body) that didn't know what to do and persistently asking for bribes at any point... Nigerian people are generally nice but the politicians are very insane... that may be irony because the people make up the politicians.

"But those politicians are selfish... we did make N3 billion for the Federal Government of Nigeria during the joint venture... realising that the government didn't bring nothing to the table/partnership except dubious debts by the previous carrier, Nigeria Airways... The joint venture should have been the biggest African carrier by now if the partnership was allowed to grow, but the politicians killed it... Nigeria is a country we shall never consider to doing business again."

======
Content from link 2.

"Honeywell Flour Mills reports 66.27% decline in full year profit
Honeywell Flour Mills plc has released its audited full year financial results for the period ended March 31, 2015."

I fear *Sabotage! *A deliberate action aimed at weakening a polity or corporation through subversion, obstruction, disruption or destruction.
Re: List Of Multinationals In Nigeria That Are Crashing Under Buhari - By Ikengawo by nduchucks: 2:49am On Nov 11, 2015
Unfortunately and sadly, known secessionists lead by naijaking1 are gloating over their very own calamities.
Re: List Of Multinationals In Nigeria That Are Crashing Under Buhari - By Ikengawo by naijaking1: 3:31am On Nov 11, 2015
nduchucks:
Unfortunately and sadly, known secessionists lead by naijaking1 are gloating over their very own calamities.

My #1 aboki in the whole World!
How you dey?
Even you go enjoy Biafra too when it comes, I know it! Walahi!
Re: List Of Multinationals In Nigeria That Are Crashing Under Buhari - By Ikengawo by Cjrane2: 3:37am On Nov 11, 2015
[size=18pt]Following the fall in oil price, Buhari new idea and tactics of raising IGR is to bait foreign firms and impose huge fines of $5 billion dollars on them to provide money to squander.

After MTN pays up, it will be the turn of another foreign company as it becomes official to impose Billions of dollars fines on foreign businesses.[/size]
Re: List Of Multinationals In Nigeria That Are Crashing Under Buhari - By Ikengawo by nduchucks: 3:51am On Nov 11, 2015
naijaking1:

My #1 aboki in the whole World!
How you dey?
Even you go enjoy Biafra too when it comes, I know it! Walahi!

nwanne m, Biafra-at-heart is already here. As far as Biafra being a physical entity carved out of present day nigeria, to include the entire so-called igboland - seems like a pipe dream. We are better off working through this issue than enabling the killing of hundreds of thousands of fellow Nigerians.
Re: List Of Multinationals In Nigeria That Are Crashing Under Buhari - By Ikengawo by acegikmoqsuwy: 7:05am On Nov 11, 2015
Multinational companies are crashing under the leadership of the so called Alpha buhari Just when Nigerian graduates are complaining bout unemployment in the country. Is Nigeria becoming a God forsaken country?
Re: List Of Multinationals In Nigeria That Are Crashing Under Buhari - By Ikengawo by slightlyMad(f): 7:24am On Nov 11, 2015
naijaking1:

Why?
The sweet taste of Changi gone sour in your mouth already? ??

yes, it has gone sour and i sure regret voting for him.
we expected something and we are not getting it, should i just blindly throw my support for incompetence?
No.
Re: List Of Multinationals In Nigeria That Are Crashing Under Buhari - By Ikengawo by calaway: 7:48am On Nov 11, 2015
ransomed:
::--Son of perdition how far? Your taxation and profit amount to nothing because you are jobless and pay no tax. You are a liability to the nation and security threat to the Masses. Your life is full of anomalies because of your ignoble acts. Take a look at yourself and appraise your life for the last three years. Haven't you seen that things are not working well in your life? Your problem is attitudinal and it is not curable until you stop immoral way of life. Help always seems far away from you and you always insult your destiny helpers. The generation spell is really manifesting in your life and you compound it by cursing the blessed of the Lord. This is why your land is so desolate and the heaven has closed on you. Make amend and God will have mercy on you. Ignore my warning at your peril. I am done with you. Mission accomplished. Ta-ta

All of this is a fallout of you adamant refutation of the proportional relationship between profit and tax. Na wa ZOMBIE!!!!

your folly apparently know no bounds as you have now assumed the advocacy of a consciousness you obviously do not understand nor comprehend, be assured that this venture will terminate you sojourn if approached in selfish dogma as you are attempting here, first off Romans 3:23 tell us that "all have sinned and come short of the glory of Jehovah" including you, going further Ephesians 2:8-9 "For by grace you have been saved through faith; and that not of yourselves, it is the gift of God. 9Not by works, lest any man should boast." in asmuch as a live in the image of GOD lives in sin the doors of heaven are never closed on him and you definitely donot know how it can be shut.
In every life there is room for improvement even as we strive to do what pleases God.

Your Familiar spirit should have revealed to you that I am a seasoned businessman involved in exports and providing means to many people and communities, this is more than you can every do in you blind life. As you know the gift of sight is not vision.

Sight is not enough, open your reason and have vision.

“You're not to be so blind with patriotism that you can't face reality. Wrong is wrong, no matter who does it or says it.”

― Malcolm X,
Re: List Of Multinationals In Nigeria That Are Crashing Under Buhari - By Ikengawo by ransomed: 8:08am On Nov 11, 2015
calaway:

All of this is a fallout of you adamant refutation of the proportional relationship between profit and tax. Na wa ZOMBIE!!!!

your folly apparently know no bounds as you have now assumed the advocacy of a consciousness you obviously do not understand nor comprehend, be assured that this venture will terminate you sojourn if approached in selfish dogma as you are attempting here, first off Romans 3:23 tell us that "all have sinned and come short of the glory of Jehovah" including you, going further Ephesians 2:8-9 "For by grace you have been saved through faith; and that not of yourselves, it is the gift of God. 9Not by works, lest any man should boast." in asmuch as a live in the image of GOD lives in sin the doors of heaven are never closed on him and you definitely donot know how it can be shut.
In every life there is room for improvement even as we strive to do what pleases God.

Your Familiar spirit should have revealed to you that I am a seasoned businessman involved in exports and providing means to many people and communities, this is more than you can every do in you blind life. As you know the gift of sight is not vision.

Sight is not enough, open your reason and have vision.

“You're not to be so blind with patriotism that you can't face reality. Wrong is wrong, no matter who does it or says it.”

― Malcolm X,
::-- Export gini, Chineke! Nigeria has suffered in your hand. I will no longer dignify you with a response after this. I have slept and woken up and your case has gone into oblivion before me. I have issues to attend to. Bye....
Re: List Of Multinationals In Nigeria That Are Crashing Under Buhari - By Ikengawo by pasol4real(m): 10:10am On Nov 11, 2015
NigerianDiamond:

And what would that CHANGE? An incompetent Igbo woman brought us where we are today. Stop TRIBALISM. The president will appoint he/she whom he feels is fit for the position.
Nigerians should dedicate à special day to thank okonjo iweala for What she has done for the economy of this country.from helping Nigeria erase its debts to making Nigeria the largest economy in africa n highest foreign direct investment(fdi)in the world,for indeed our country was rated 3rd fastest developing economy in the world during her reign .
This is not about tribalism ,when it comes to finance n the economy give it to the igbos they are just the best.the only ppl i know that have tried to make any meaningful change to Nigeria's economy are pat utomi ,Charles soludo n okonjo iweala .
No prejudice the igbos are financial gurus.
Re: List Of Multinationals In Nigeria That Are Crashing Under Buhari - By Ikengawo by chiddye(m): 10:45am On Nov 11, 2015
this is a silly post trying to blame this government for this economic woes, the statistics have always indicated it would be like this because of the previous government economic policies, the downward thread of the oil price is a Catalyst and also financial recklessness of the previous administration.

basically am not in support of this administration which have not brought about clear economic policies, however one should not be hasty to judge and commit the blunder of blaming them of the losses procured by this multinationals companies it is madam ngozi and her economic team.
Re: List Of Multinationals In Nigeria That Are Crashing Under Buhari - By Ikengawo by NigerianDiamond(m): 10:50am On Nov 11, 2015
pasol4real:

Nigerians should dedicate à special day to thank okonjo iweala for What she has done for the economy of this country.from helping Nigeria erase its debts to making Nigeria the largest economy in africa n highest foreign direct investment(fdi)in the world,for indeed our country was rated 3rd fastest developing economy in the world during her reign .
This is not about tribalism ,when it comes to finance n the economy give it to the igbos they are just the best.the only ppl i know that have tried to make any meaningful change to Nigeria's economy are pat utomi ,Charles soludo n okonjo iweala .
No prejudice the igbos are financial gurus.

And the south east continues to be deserted daily by the financial gurus without any meaningful development...
Re: List Of Multinationals In Nigeria That Are Crashing Under Buhari - By Ikengawo by calaway: 11:04am On Nov 11, 2015
ransomed:
::-- Export gini, Chineke! Nigeria has suffered in your hand. I will no longer dignify you with a response after this. I have slept and woken up and your case has gone into oblivion before me. I have issues to attend to. Bye....

ZOMBIE!!!
Re: List Of Multinationals In Nigeria That Are Crashing Under Buhari - By Ikengawo by herald9: 3:51pm On Nov 11, 2015
Missmossy:

Lol...its me cheesy what's up with you
LOL. You know I'm used to your usual comments. Was surprised as you went ballistic on this post... Who annoyed you? grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Good View Hotel Owerri Burnt Down (Video) / Another Unknown Helicopter Sighted In Enugu Forests (Pics, Video) / FG Declares Public Holidays To Celebrate 2018 Eid-El-Kabir

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.