Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,413 members, 7,826,601 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 05:01 PM

Ken Saro-Wiwa And 8 Other Ogonis Were Executed On 10th November, 1995 - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ken Saro-Wiwa And 8 Other Ogonis Were Executed On 10th November, 1995 (40075 Views)

The Last Statement Of Ken Saro Wiwa At The Military Tribunal On May 21 1995. / Ken Saro-Wiwa's 74th Posthumous Birthday Is Today! / Ongoing Massive Protest At Akpaja Eleme Rivers State By Ogonis (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ken Saro-Wiwa And 8 Other Ogonis Were Executed On 10th November, 1995 by wyqay: 6:44pm On Nov 10, 2015
youngest fool:
cheesy grin Why hin people no fight to stop d execution Naija Na on your own
with Abacha govt! Who are you?
Re: Ken Saro-Wiwa And 8 Other Ogonis Were Executed On 10th November, 1995 by sethken: 7:15pm On Nov 10, 2015
EternalTruths:

Wrong

Even under a military government, they won't execute him because they know that Igbos have the capacity to bring down Nigeria if they put their mind into it

Even your Jonathan has not being probed because of the Igbo man.

Left in the hands of you minorities, Buhari would have jailed Jonathan.

Remember MKO

He sealed his fate when he said he can do without Igbos.

As you grow older and join national politics , you will understand better how the Igbos have being a shield to you guys since militants identified with the Igbos.

Remember what OBJ said about Ijaw presidency when Jonathan lost

" No Ijaw man will ever rule Nigeria again." Obasanjo cool

" A single ant is vulnerable but a colony of ants will drive away ant eaters." Biafra

IF KEN SARO WIWA HAD NOT BEING AN ANTI IGBO, ABACHA WOULD BE SCARED TO KILL HIM. cool

Take it or leave it kiss

WOW! You are on point on all of the issues you raised...
Re: Ken Saro-Wiwa And 8 Other Ogonis Were Executed On 10th November, 1995 by sethken: 7:19pm On Nov 10, 2015
Mosh1:

Funny,they always called us Cowards but we are the only tribe/region that can dealt with the North our own way.Concerning Abiola,when the pressure was too much for them,they install Shonekan on the throne and when he was later dethroned the pressure from us let them begged for mercy for the second time by fielding only Yoruba/Yoruba candidates (Obj/Olu falae).The only thing you guys are good at is chest beating on Nairaland,how many IPOB have been killed since when you started your protest and nothing happen.We know how we fight our own fight,not by Chest beating.

My answer to you is this, Abiola was killed in detention by Abacha.
Re: Ken Saro-Wiwa And 8 Other Ogonis Were Executed On 10th November, 1995 by lesterpullen: 9:39pm On Nov 10, 2015
Truckpusher:
That isn't the topic of discussion but for the records it is something you can only imagine and dream of.
you dey mad.my friend overboard or die!
Re: Ken Saro-Wiwa And 8 Other Ogonis Were Executed On 10th November, 1995 by lesterpullen: 9:41pm On Nov 10, 2015
liberty300:
you better be earning a minimum of 600k or 1m before you start bragging about money.

You Nigerians have got to be silly. Only Nigerians look down on traders. Useless people. Mine friend supplied selfie sticks to game stores Nigeria for #60m. Game stores have contacted him again to supply more.

A trader in onitsha told me if he makes 400k a day, that means that day was a bad day.

Carlos slim is an excellent trader..using stock market as his trading platform.

All you Dummos making fun of traders should have a rethink. A gala seller makes minimum 6k a day. Do the math.

Hw many civil servants can boast of such income?
well said friend
Re: Ken Saro-Wiwa And 8 Other Ogonis Were Executed On 10th November, 1995 by haywire07(m): 12:04am On Nov 11, 2015
youngestfool:
cheesy grin
Why hin people no fight to stop d execution
Naija Na on your own
Nnamdi KANU will suffer the same thing .

All those useless people can protest for Biafra but can't contribute money to bail Kanu.
I don't think they know he shay he can be tried for treason
Re: Ken Saro-Wiwa And 8 Other Ogonis Were Executed On 10th November, 1995 by theDEVILisHERE: 12:23am On Nov 11, 2015
robosky02:
lets celebrate KEN SARO WIWA

"the massenger they killed but his massage lives on"

Ken Saro Wiwa deserved to Die

Anyone who betrays and sells-out his innocent brother
Deserve to die
Re: Ken Saro-Wiwa And 8 Other Ogonis Were Executed On 10th November, 1995 by Nobody: 12:43am On Nov 11, 2015
Truckpusher:
And the madness continues just as predicted.
Why are you guys so predictable?

You didn't disappoint me with this post.....I expected you to tune down a little after the selfie you just had.
That guy painted you as if he is your elder brother that knows you from birth.

I like you duo, but you calling IPOB names. sad angry...hide your moniker better or you will see me at you door one day with a sickle for you head................am I kidding?
Re: Ken Saro-Wiwa And 8 Other Ogonis Were Executed On 10th November, 1995 by Truckpusher(m): 12:45am On Nov 11, 2015
Zinicc:

You didn't disappoint me with this post.....I expected you to tune down a little after the selfie you just had.
That guy painted you as if he is your elder brother that knows you from birth.

I like you duo, but you calling IPOB names. sad angry...hide your moniker better or you will see me at you door one day with a sickle for you head................am I kidding?
You would be dead before you get anywhere close to me.
Re: Ken Saro-Wiwa And 8 Other Ogonis Were Executed On 10th November, 1995 by Nobody: 12:56am On Nov 11, 2015
Truckpusher:
You would be dead before you get anywhere close to me.

Pls don't take this serious brother.....I can't kill you my own brother no matter how sad you made me...

Am I kidding?......yes I was kidding..
Re: Ken Saro-Wiwa And 8 Other Ogonis Were Executed On 10th November, 1995 by fran6uc(m): 3:24am On Nov 11, 2015
...Must every thread boil down to tribal recklessness? If u're angry that the ibos are exercising their rights to demand for better living standards, just drop it cos I don't c dem not getting it if they want 2. We are not stupid or cowards or even saying we are better dan d rest, all we saying is dat we need our PEACE. & our corrupt leaders sha...dey won't like d new language in a new sovereign land.
Re: Ken Saro-Wiwa And 8 Other Ogonis Were Executed On 10th November, 1995 by skedy1(m): 6:59am On Nov 11, 2015
madridguy:
Reading....

I d tell u!
#TooLongAbeg!
Re: Ken Saro-Wiwa And 8 Other Ogonis Were Executed On 10th November, 1995 by Ogbulaba(m): 7:35am On Nov 11, 2015
we are always blaming the govt for every thing in dis country. forgetting dat d average Nigerian is always sentimental abt every little thing dat happens around us. until we do away with our pride and sentiment we will not b able to fight d corruption we are always ranting abt in the govt. and for all those agitating for d separation of Nigeria, it didn't work abt 50yrs ago, it will not work now so instead of fighting ourselves y not we come together and make Nigeria grt.
Re: Ken Saro-Wiwa And 8 Other Ogonis Were Executed On 10th November, 1995 by IGBOPRINCE: 8:02am On Nov 11, 2015
Truckpusher:
Some people won't , they will only use it to make mockery of themselves the same way they arrested Isaac Adaka Boro and sentenced him to death for declaring Niger Delta republic only to turn around in four years and declare their own republic of Biafra and expects him and his kinsmen to fight alongside with them.......negodu the blind greed.
These people are clowns. grin
this your pix mumu like your comments here. Oboi go find clothe wear. Cut your hairs and look good.

You look frustrated man, and I'm very sure, igbos re not the cause.
Go get sth doing biko..cheesy
Re: Ken Saro-Wiwa And 8 Other Ogonis Were Executed On 10th November, 1995 by IGBOPRINCE: 8:04am On Nov 11, 2015
BiafranAvatar:

You're nothing but a tout and jobless as you thinks others are!!!

Poor fellow better go get something doing than to be here ranting over something that you can't stop....

you know see the mumu guy pix.. Stop replying him .
The guy na mad man with rastafarian old school grin
Re: Ken Saro-Wiwa And 8 Other Ogonis Were Executed On 10th November, 1995 by IGBOPRINCE: 8:08am On Nov 11, 2015
Lordave:
Stop making people think you're really empty, please.

What is predictable about my response to your distorted piece of sophistry fallacy? Were you expecting me to keep quiet and watch you try to ridicule the Igbos so you can go on another thread and childishly boast of how you single handedly silenced them on this thread? Not on this thread, buddy!

Of course everybody is mad except Truckpusher the leader of Resource Control Movement. Delusion!
you didn't see his mumu pix, the guy dey like who dey smoke omoku weed..grin
Looking at his pix , you will know he s frustrated and igbos re not the cause.
So forget him. I love the way you replied the big fat pig cheesy

1 Like

Re: Ken Saro-Wiwa And 8 Other Ogonis Were Executed On 10th November, 1995 by biafranking: 8:28am On Nov 11, 2015
Udmaster:
Who the f^ck is this Truckpusher?
Nairaland is giving this ape in human skin the opportunity to make yab rubbish here..
whats his tribe btw?
Dnt be too eager bro,just like eternalTruths,he s from omoku,rivers state..

home of ndi ara grin

1 Like

Re: Ken Saro-Wiwa And 8 Other Ogonis Were Executed On 10th November, 1995 by IGBOPRINCE: 8:35am On Nov 11, 2015
mazzi:
and which section of the country is preventing the restructure from taking place??
abeg asks that rasterfarai old school fat asss wey no understand wetin dey. grin

Come here dey ridicule himself. See as him pix dey like wetin don suffer for igbo man hands. grin
Re: Ken Saro-Wiwa And 8 Other Ogonis Were Executed On 10th November, 1995 by biafranking: 8:36am On Nov 11, 2015
haywire07:

Nnamdi KANU will suffer the same thing .

All those useless people can protest for Biafra but can't contribute money to bail Kanu.
I don't think they know he shay he can be tried for treason
another ndi ara
Re: Ken Saro-Wiwa And 8 Other Ogonis Were Executed On 10th November, 1995 by IGBOPRINCE: 8:41am On Nov 11, 2015
EternalTruths:

Don't mind him

A minority who thinks his views count in Nigeria.?

Odi was levelled because it belongs to a minority group.

Get this into your small heads truckpusher and tonyebarcanista

Uwazuruike's town and life were never touched because of the Igbo factor. angry
don't mind the two mumus grin they re always carried away with the numbers of likes.

Esp that old school mad man called drugpusher..the other one dey nairaland dey waste him talent grin

Internet mugus
Re: Ken Saro-Wiwa And 8 Other Ogonis Were Executed On 10th November, 1995 by haywire07(m): 8:44am On Nov 11, 2015
biafranking:
another ndi ara
King of morons
Re: Ken Saro-Wiwa And 8 Other Ogonis Were Executed On 10th November, 1995 by robosky02(m): 8:53am On Nov 11, 2015
theDEVILisHERE:

Ken Saro Wiwa deserved to Die

Anyone who betrays and sells-out his innocent brother
Deserve to die
Wiwa Ken-nule is daily celebrated by the ogonis dont know the cowshit your talking about

see your name sef

we dont need devils here
Re: Ken Saro-Wiwa And 8 Other Ogonis Were Executed On 10th November, 1995 by IGBOPRINCE: 8:57am On Nov 11, 2015
EUROBOMBER:
@Tonyebarnanista & Truckpusher, what are you doing to change the system and for how long are you willing to wait for the system to be restructured to what you think is best for all?
Re: Ken Saro-Wiwa And 8 Other Ogonis Were Executed On 10th November, 1995 by IGBOPRINCE: 9:16am On Nov 11, 2015
Ephemmm:

Which protection are you guys providing for minority if not online ranting corroborated with the utmost desire forresource control? After all an Igbo man Gen Agunyi Ironsi created the Unitary System for Nigeria in 1966 that we are complaining against today. Gen Agunyi Ironsi set the foundation for the destruction of regional federalism in Nigeria. if not for his love for total control and domination (The disease of an average Igbo man), Niger delta would have be enjoying 50% resource control today. When Isaac Adaka Boro wanted to form Ijaw Nation Republic in 1966 it was Igbo Head of State Gen Agunyi Ironsi that fought him with a 12 day war.

Igbo primary interest is seperation from Nigeria with Niger delta as their trophy. Igbo wants a nation where they can become the lord, control and dominate others. Though I am not against your agitation for independence, but remember that without NDs, your agitation is nothing.
so na igbos they dominate and control you since 1966 till date ?

Una jus dey blamed others cos of frustration of no jobs. Do businesses and become an importer and exporter like an igbo man.
Life is sweet biko..

If igbos are successful after the war or after their defeats, then you guys can become successful too.

Stop blaming the igbos, you guys betrays us and we still forgive u all.

So start business with any amounts, go to lagos and buy lands and declared your plot of lands in lagos as no man's lands.
Simple
And your frustration and obsession against the igbos and biafra will be over. cheesy

truchpusher,hopeathand,barcanista, and other frustrated rivers moronns
Move on to other places if you can't face the competition in the east grin

My little advice.
Re: Ken Saro-Wiwa And 8 Other Ogonis Were Executed On 10th November, 1995 by Kagawa10: 9:16am On Nov 11, 2015
OBAGADAFFI:

Do yourself a favor by reading about Nigerian civil and political unrest.

How many activists has the Igbos ever produced vs the SW

Even the SS got more activists than the Igbos.
Lol!
You dey mind the foolish tribe ever!
The same stup!d Igbos did one million match to support Abacha and. Saraki! Lol!
Don't forget the stupid Igbos running to their cursed barren land during the june 12 saga!
What a tribe! Very shameless and pathetic!
Re: Ken Saro-Wiwa And 8 Other Ogonis Were Executed On 10th November, 1995 by theDEVILisHERE: 11:13am On Nov 11, 2015
[quote author=robosky02 post=39899699]
Wiwa Ken-nule is daily celebrated by the ogonis dont know the cowshit your talking about

see your name sef

we dont need devils here[/quote)

Weither ogoni people celeberate him or not does not matter

He is part of the people who put them in their present condition

He tried to rectify things, tho selfishly (why not carry other groups around you with the same situation with you along, or better still answer your true name "biafra"wink
But it was already too late

Your needs do not matter to me
Cause I'm not here to meet needs

#The devil Is already here
Re: Ken Saro-Wiwa And 8 Other Ogonis Were Executed On 10th November, 1995 by Kagawa10: 11:25am On Nov 11, 2015
IAMTHEHERO:

....and the YORUBAS were crying and begging them to stay.
Back up that claim of yours with reputable source or thunder fire your mama!
Re: Ken Saro-Wiwa And 8 Other Ogonis Were Executed On 10th November, 1995 by IAMTHEHERO: 12:34pm On Nov 11, 2015
Kagawa10:

Back up that claim of yours with reputable source or thunder fire your mama!
You are a fooooooool, it is your mama that fire and thunder will consume.IDIATTTTTTTT.
Re: Ken Saro-Wiwa And 8 Other Ogonis Were Executed On 10th November, 1995 by Truckpusher(m): 12:39pm On Nov 11, 2015
IGBOPRINCE:
this your pix mumu like your comments here. Oboi go find clothe wear. Cut your hairs and look good.

You look frustrated man, and I'm very sure, igbos re not the cause.
Go get sth doing biko..cheesy

Lol, my frustration is your luxury .
Go figure.....

2 Likes

Re: Ken Saro-Wiwa And 8 Other Ogonis Were Executed On 10th November, 1995 by Mosh1: 12:48pm On Nov 11, 2015
sethken:

My answer to you is this, Abiola was killed in detention by Abacha.
Funny,u just shot yourself on the leg. Abacha died before Abiola........next.
Re: Ken Saro-Wiwa And 8 Other Ogonis Were Executed On 10th November, 1995 by Kagawa10: 4:33pm On Nov 11, 2015
IAMTHEHERO:

You are a fooooooool, it is your mama that fire and thunder will consume.IDIATTTTTTTT.
Just as I thought!
Useless goat, like the whole flattie tribe including your mama!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Dino Melaye Flaunts His Car In Russia, Says My Passion Is My Personal Property / Voter Cards Of GEJ, GMB And Those Of PEJ And Aisha Buhari (pics) / Atiku Floors Buhari In Buhari Supporter’s Poll’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.