Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,070 members, 7,818,197 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:06 AM

EFCC: Why Buhari Fired Lamorde - Daily Trust - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EFCC: Why Buhari Fired Lamorde - Daily Trust (35107 Views)

Attack On EFCC: Why They Want EFCC Investigator Dead / Why I Think Buhari Fired The Army From Aso Rock! / Why Buhari Fired AMCON MD, Mustafa Chike-obi - Premium Times (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC: Why Buhari Fired Lamorde - Daily Trust by Priceless00(f): 9:29am On Nov 10, 2015
Hmmm
Re: EFCC: Why Buhari Fired Lamorde - Daily Trust by Nobody: 9:35am On Nov 10, 2015
Finally fired, Ibrahim Lamorde, the HUNTER, will now become the HUNTED? How roles change.
Re: EFCC: Why Buhari Fired Lamorde - Daily Trust by KanwuliaJara: 9:36am On Nov 10, 2015
Who ever invented this EFCC should be assassinated! Must it be a CURSE to be transferred from one DUNCE to ANOTHER? undecided
Re: EFCC: Why Buhari Fired Lamorde - Daily Trust by Nobody: 9:44am On Nov 10, 2015
And when Jega was asked to go for terminal leave, they cried wolf. #Changeindeed. See my signature.
Re: EFCC: Why Buhari Fired Lamorde - Daily Trust by ceejay80s(m): 9:45am On Nov 10, 2015
EroticAngelina:
All he knows how to do is fire and travel up and down angry

pay the 5k u promised. mtchew
No go find work, siddon there dey find 5k, no be ur mate dey sweep 3rd mainland bridge and collect salary
Re: EFCC: Why Buhari Fired Lamorde - Daily Trust by Okies27(m): 9:45am On Nov 10, 2015
Re: EFCC: Why Buhari Fired Lamorde - Daily Trust by falseman(m): 9:48am On Nov 10, 2015
repogirl:
The truth is even an angel will steal if the system has no process to make him accountable, there is no one who can withhold giving into temptation especially when no one is watching them closely.

I say this always and people fail to understand that the problem with Nigeria is not about individuals but the system which paves way for corruption. Even some parts of our Constitution needs to be amended for a stiffer punishment for corrupt public office holders. Our judicial system also need to put in more effort if we are to win the war against corruption.

3 Likes

Re: EFCC: Why Buhari Fired Lamorde - Daily Trust by Sijo01(f): 10:04am On Nov 10, 2015
Ahmedhussain3463:
oponu like u

Ozuor like you.

sameer1212:
Hating PMB is not good for your health my deargrin.

Noted bro.
Re: EFCC: Why Buhari Fired Lamorde - Daily Trust by Stephansmily(f): 10:05am On Nov 10, 2015
Re: EFCC: Why Buhari Fired Lamorde - Daily Trust by Nobody: 10:07am On Nov 10, 2015
EroticAngelina:

hater...........
Re: EFCC: Why Buhari Fired Lamorde - Daily Trust by Reference(m): 10:13am On Nov 10, 2015
abacus:
Simply a reset button. Let see if they can blackmail Mr. Magu too.

Oh yes they will if he embarasses them. If you think this guy doesn't have dirt on him then you must be a nimrod. That he is in the EFCC under such graft and didn't say anything?...

Cos in sane climes he would have brought Lamorde down himself but....he can't, he won't because he is...
Re: EFCC: Why Buhari Fired Lamorde - Daily Trust by DonSaZz(m): 10:14am On Nov 10, 2015
All the anti change officials in this administration must go.PMB poised to make the difference.
Re: EFCC: Why Buhari Fired Lamorde - Daily Trust by 4nobody4every1: 10:15am On Nov 10, 2015
hmmmmmmm angry angry angry
Re: EFCC: Why Buhari Fired Lamorde - Daily Trust by Nobody: 10:16am On Nov 10, 2015
Bush meet is catching the humter, i just hope the N1tr is not missing o.

1 Like

Re: EFCC: Why Buhari Fired Lamorde - Daily Trust by xristopher5(m): 10:17am On Nov 10, 2015
Reference:

Oh yes they will if he embarasses them. If you think this guy doesn't have dirt on him then you must be a nimrod. That he is in the EFCC under such graft and didn't say anything?...

Cos in sane climes he would have brought Lamorde down himself but....he can't, he won't because he is...
lamorde sack long over due
Re: EFCC: Why Buhari Fired Lamorde - Daily Trust by Lionofdjungle: 10:18am On Nov 10, 2015
The main reason for removing him is the diversion of that 1trillion naira but they don't want to declare it publicly and that is why no comment was made when the question was asked on that issue. They are just trying to be diplomatic!
Re: EFCC: Why Buhari Fired Lamorde - Daily Trust by effty(m): 10:36am On Nov 10, 2015
Yu really need that 5k? Erotic dancing will get you more dear.
EroticAngelina:

1 Like

Re: EFCC: Why Buhari Fired Lamorde - Daily Trust by Fundango: 10:44am On Nov 10, 2015
seangy4konji:
Rain rain go away.
come again another day,little Magu want to hunt.grin
#MAGU Hunt Looters for Baba Buhari
Re: EFCC: Why Buhari Fired Lamorde - Daily Trust by ruffDiamond: 10:44am On Nov 10, 2015
magicminister:
[b]sighs.
Another super story.
I didn't even read the article.
What is the policy direction of this government?
All they feed us is stories and counter stories.
Up till date, buhari has not properly declared his asset and if you think that that joke he issued was asset declaration, then you need to wake up.
I am quickly loosing faith in this administration and honestly, its breaking me.

I have lost so much money in the stock markets within the past three months than i have lost since i started trading (save for the recession of 2008). The financial direction of this country is zilch. Investors are loosing billions and all this Government does is tell us stories and take pictures.

Not a single policy.
If it takes this long to name the ministers, how long will it take to give them duties? How long will it take for them to perform??
Buhari is shaping to be a colossal failure. I am judging based on the fact that he has been contesting since 2003 and when he eventuaLlot to power, he still didnt have a
clear cut direction. Its obvious that all he ever wanted was power and now he has it

I neither for APC nor PDP.
I am for Nigeria.[/b]
story for the dogs ...which money u lose for stock market The gains u made then were all were all aided by the corrupt system and morally declined environment .I knew that if buhari is truly determine to fight corruption then IT'S GONNA BRING PAIN AND THAT'S EXACTLY WHAT A LOT OF NIGERIANS DID NOT ENVISAGE AND ARE NOT PREPARED FOR AT ALL!they thought it's going to be all rosy and smile while the fight against 30 something years of deep rooted culture of impunity and corruption at ALL LEVEL reign supreme, walking on four legs ,ravaging every part of Nigeria like a virus ,what the hell did u think Nigerians ever in s hurry to result! Instant gratification! Chain! It's affecting me too in ways u can't even fathom! But like the say in America in situation like this ,I CAN'T COMPLAIN cos I supported this regime with my two eyes wide open from the word Go! And I knew what's is coming! It ain't gonna be an easy ride !all we needaf is patience one more time,and lot of it too!
After 3yrs we can all make honest assessment but I believe strongly in my mind that in spite of all this hiccups, this administration will go down in history as one if not the BEST GOVERNMENT NIGERIAN WILL LIVE TO WITNESS .LET'S KEEP HOPE BURNING AND ALIVE ,.BUHARI KNOWS WHAT HE IS DOING! ...on a lighter note ,sorry for yr loss ,u shall recover it back ten fold but be patient
Re: EFCC: Why Buhari Fired Lamorde - Daily Trust by Nobody: 10:44am On Nov 10, 2015
EroticAngelina:

Na my 5k Campaign promise dey Hungry you ? grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: EFCC: Why Buhari Fired Lamorde - Daily Trust by demarc001: 10:50am On Nov 10, 2015
ionsman:
The wailers see a Northerner. ...

I see a Nigerian who is ready to discharge his duties diligently.
God bless PMB..
See how you ridicule yourself? You are the 1st here to mention "northerner"
Re: EFCC: Why Buhari Fired Lamorde - Daily Trust by ionsman: 10:56am On Nov 10, 2015
demarc001:

See how you ridicule yourself? You are the 1st here to mention "northerner"

There were other threads before this. Now run along. ....
Re: EFCC: Why Buhari Fired Lamorde - Daily Trust by miqos02(m): 11:21am On Nov 10, 2015
ok
Re: EFCC: Why Buhari Fired Lamorde - Daily Trust by calaway: 11:53am On Nov 10, 2015
ionsman:
The wailers see a Northerner. ...

I see a Nigerian who is ready to discharge his duties diligently.

God bless PMB..
you are a foolish bigot!!! are muslim northerners the only Nigerians. this is becoming rather insulting.
Re: EFCC: Why Buhari Fired Lamorde - Daily Trust by enitiObanke(m): 12:08pm On Nov 10, 2015
Aufbauh:
It is expected and long overdue.
I fully realized that no wealth or position can long endure, unless built upon truth and justice.
Mr Lamorde have lost his reputations as an anti-graft czar long time ago, he was only trying to please the new sheriff by his renewed vigour of late.

Yea, its a known fact that Lamorde lost it a while back. But is the way forward appointing a Lamorde loyalist? Because, anyway we look at it, Magu will always see Lamorde as his benefactor,.....Magu will always be indebted to Lamorde. How can a man as compromised as Magu be the one to take over from Lamorde? He is going to simply bury Lamorde's under hand deals, and protect his erstwhile comrade and benefactor.
It has become clear to me that Buhari doesn't really have the political will to combat corruption in Nigeria,....yea he has the moral will, and the 'body language', but what are those gonna get us
Am a Buharist, but the earlier Nigerians come to terms with the reality on ground, the better for us all. Buhari will just do his little best, he is not exactly the game changer we erroneously assumed he is.

1 Like

Re: EFCC: Why Buhari Fired Lamorde - Daily Trust by afolajohn521(m): 12:12pm On Nov 10, 2015
EroticAngelina:

will d 5k solve ur criticism?

1 Like

Re: EFCC: Why Buhari Fired Lamorde - Daily Trust by afolajohn521(m): 12:15pm On Nov 10, 2015
EroticAngelina:

will d 5k slove ur criticism?

1 Like

Re: EFCC: Why Buhari Fired Lamorde - Daily Trust by TimeManager(m): 12:26pm On Nov 10, 2015
Those corrupt politicians would smell their butts with their nose.if they ever think that their plot that succeded in removing lamorde is a sigh of relief,by now it would have dawned on them that it was a big blunder on their part.they have only succeded in strengthening the anti corruption fight.i see those powerful politicians with fresh and pending baggage droop their heads in disgusts.LOL! I laugh in PDP!
The Truth Has Spoken! No Lie Only Truth!
Re: EFCC: Why Buhari Fired Lamorde - Daily Trust by philips70(m): 12:38pm On Nov 10, 2015
When we continuously told the Wailing Wailers that the fire brigade arrests and invitations by Lamorde since Buhari came to power have nothing to do with him they kept screaming witchhunt and what have you. Any reasonable Nigerian knew Lamorde was doing all those to get the heart of the president to get retention.
Re: EFCC: Why Buhari Fired Lamorde - Daily Trust by ticker(m): 12:40pm On Nov 10, 2015
EroticAngelina:

sweetbaby, I love ur lips. I want to get to know you.
Re: EFCC: Why Buhari Fired Lamorde - Daily Trust by sexychocolate1(m): 12:51pm On Nov 10, 2015
INTROVERT:
can lalasticlala confirm this piece of info....

I LOVE YOU
Re: EFCC: Why Buhari Fired Lamorde - Daily Trust by Toktee(m): 1:29pm On Nov 10, 2015
EroticAngelina:

LAZINA,,NO GO FIND WORK YOU HEAR?
STAY THERE THE WAITE FOR HANDOUT FROM BUHARI,,,,ONE MORE WORD FOR YOU,,,OYO!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Car Importer Denies Importing Range Rover For Bukola Saraki / Ganduje Emerges APC National Chairman; Basiru As Secretary / Family Of Kidnapped Alwan Hassan Paid N100m For His Release - DailyNigerian

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.