Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,317 members, 7,811,945 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:29 AM

Somebody Help Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Somebody Help Me (889 Views)

Can Somebody Help! What Is This Girl Saying? (pic) / DISTURBED: Somebody Help Me! My Neighbour's Wife Is Always Trying To Seduce Me / Somebody Help! She Just Scared Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Somebody Help Me by WilliamHP(m): 10:11am On May 15, 2009
I av been dating dis girl 4 2mths now and evrytin seems 2 be going on smoothly but recently i've started avin fears dat i migth lose her cos am i sch and she's @ home and though we talk regularly on d fone i'm thinkin of going back home instead of stayin in d hostel.I knw i sound insecure but i've been receiving some strange news frm home.First a friend called and was like she's his girlfriend and they'd been dating 4 a mth b4 i came into the picture,wen i asked her she denied it and reiterated her undying love 4 me so i let it go.Sometime later she picked a fight wit me 4 changing d contact name i used 4 her on my fone and we almost broke up.A friend has advised me av sex wit her cos according 2 him she might think i don't really care 4 her but am not ready 4 dat yet cos she's just 18 and still a virgin while am 21 and trying 2 give up my player lifestyle.Pls somebody help me cos am confused.
Re: Somebody Help Me by BobJames1(f): 10:24am On May 15, 2009
deleted
Re: Somebody Help Me by Bolarge(m): 10:27am On May 15, 2009
Go and read ur books. angry
Re: Somebody Help Me by saray007(f): 10:30am On May 15, 2009
Concentrate on ur books.
Re: Somebody Help Me by C2H5OH(f): 10:33am On May 15, 2009
wlol
this one na high school kain love abi wetin. face your studies or hit and quit.
Re: Somebody Help Me by MaiSuya(m): 10:59am On May 15, 2009
.A friend has advised [b]me av sex wit her cos according 2 him she might think i don't really care 4 her [/b]but am not ready 4 dat yet cos she's just 18 and still a virgin while am 21 and trying 2 give up my player lifestyle

Let me see if I get this: ur friend(?) says u should have sex with an 18 year old girl as proof of your luv - lust actually - for her. KAI!! Make you and that ya yeye friend thank una stars say I dey good mood 2day, if not, na the bulala I dey use for my cows I for take trash una with at least 20 lashes.

Come on will you face ya studies (which you've obviously been neglecting) yeye boy!  angry
Re: Somebody Help Me by luxiry(m): 11:12am On May 15, 2009
Guy you really need to face your study, Even do you could still have better guys for all those house chicks baby boy lol
Re: Somebody Help Me by patwhizkid(f): 11:16am On May 15, 2009
Little boy plz face ur studies.
Re: Somebody Help Me by Nobody: 11:39am On May 15, 2009
u don't need help whatsoever. sex outside marriage if fornication. simply ask her what you are doing wrong so as to amend. if she says nothing then you know there is something wrong, if she can't tell you what you are doing wrong (lack of communication), then perhaps she has a plan "b". but if she gives you a good reason then you both can trash the issue out amicably and continue you love in tokyo. for no reason she u leave school cos of a girl or loose your virginity (which you can never get back) cos of any girl.
Re: Somebody Help Me by Nobody: 4:25pm On May 15, 2009
go and read ur books. shit

(1) (Reply)

How To Attract Girls – Don’t Be Too Nice! / Girls Hate Truthful Dudes / The Biggest backside In Brazil? (not indecency!)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.