Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,740 members, 7,827,730 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:55 PM

Girls Hate Truthful Dudes - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girls Hate Truthful Dudes (891 Views)

Annoying Boyfriend Habits That Girls Hate / Display Of Flashy Things That Scare Broke And Responsible Dudes Away From Ladies / Handsomeness of Nairaland dudes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Girls Hate Truthful Dudes by wazzza: 9:14am On Sep 30, 2009
I now realize d best way 2 play with girls is 2 play foul. D girl dat i have been chasing 4 several months was pregnated by a yahoo guy who she told me she dislike. Now my real love is gone no more love but thug luv now.
Re: Girls Hate Truthful Dudes by Nobody: 9:27am On Sep 30, 2009
So you had one bitter experience and you want to paint all girls with that brush? Goodluck with the thuging loving. I hope you have the swag to pull it off lipsrsealed
Re: Girls Hate Truthful Dudes by rave2u: 9:30am On Sep 30, 2009
Ok we've heard you.  undecided
Re: Girls Hate Truthful Dudes by ThoniaSlim(f): 9:36am On Sep 30, 2009
Ebonyeyes:

So you had one bitter experience and you want to paint all girls with that brush? Goodluck with the thuging loving. I hope you have to swag to pull it off lipsrsealed

Abi ohh. . .Lmfao. . .

@Poster

Thuging love ko. . .thuging love ni. . grin

.she wasn't even your gf so why you stressing over spilled milk? undecided
Re: Girls Hate Truthful Dudes by Rusty09(m): 10:06am On Sep 30, 2009
ROTFLMAO, U just dey know that one?

Dude, whether yahoo boy or no yahoo boy, the point is just this, BEEF UP UR SWAG!!, girls dont have time for long tin, especially if ur competition is a yahoo boy, U dont need to have all the cash before u get the girl; trust me ok, this is 'experience' talking

I dont mean to toot my own horn but, TOOT TOOT

LOL
Re: Girls Hate Truthful Dudes by posakosa(m): 10:09am On Sep 30, 2009
Rusty09:

ROTFLMAO, U just dey know that one?

Dude, whether yahoo boy or no yahoo boy, the point is just this,  BEEF UP your SWAG!!, girls dont have time for long tin, especially if your competition is a yahoo boy,  U dont need to have all the cash before u get the girl; trust me ok, this is 'experience' talking

I dont mean to toot my own horn but, TOOT TOOT

LOL

well said. You don't need to have cash, some don't have JOBS!>  Be confident, have a sweet mouth, LIE, <some men will go as far as promise marriage>  AND make sure you can phuck well if she drops that azz. cool cool
Re: Girls Hate Truthful Dudes by Rusty09(m): 10:36am On Sep 30, 2009
well said. You don't need to have cash, some don't have JOBS!>  Be confident, have a sweet mouth, LIE, <some men will go as far as promise marriage>  AND make sure you can phuck well if she drops that azz.   

You be confirmed guy, lol,
Re: Girls Hate Truthful Dudes by scottN(m): 10:56am On Sep 30, 2009
There is nothing a girl likes to hear more than fairy tales,lies with a little coating of flashy activities and outings. However I don't blame them though cos it's their nature(even Toni Braxton acknowledged it in her music). Who can blame a girl 4 liking lies when everything about her from head to toe are all lies -hair,eye lashes,cheek color,lip color,nails to mention but a few. So if u need 2 lie to get any girl, NIKE (JUST DO IT) and if u do truly love her u can go d extra mile by trying not to let her know you lied. Good Luck Chum!
Re: Girls Hate Truthful Dudes by Nobody: 11:15am On Sep 30, 2009
scottN:

There is nothing a girl likes to hear more than fairy tales,lies with a little coating of flashy activities and outings. However I don't blame them though cos it's their nature(even Toni Braxton acknowledged it in her music). Who can blame a girl 4 liking lies when everything about her from head to toe are all lies -hair,eye lashes,cheek color,lip color,nails to mention but a few. So if u need 2 lie to get any girl, NIKE (JUST DO IT) and if u do truly love her u can go d extra mile by trying not to let her know you lied. Good Luck Chum!

word! grin grin grin
Re: Girls Hate Truthful Dudes by McDoe(m): 11:25am On Sep 30, 2009
Is it today you know? It is believable lies that turn them on
Re: Girls Hate Truthful Dudes by candylips(m): 12:18pm On Sep 30, 2009
girls will always be girls
Re: Girls Hate Truthful Dudes by Kunbee: 11:31pm On Sep 30, 2009
Boys will always be boys
Re: Girls Hate Truthful Dudes by chidipupay(m): 12:00am On Oct 01, 2009
I am down 4 lying all the way. so girl xpect more lies 4rm we guyz
Re: Girls Hate Truthful Dudes by mamagee6(f): 1:16am On Oct 01, 2009
@poster

Okay, stop crying and log out, mods come and delete this trash fast. angry angry
Re: Girls Hate Truthful Dudes by speachless(m): 1:43am On Oct 01, 2009
Heya bitter
experience
it means she's after d guys money.she could com back when she realize her mistakes
Re: Girls Hate Truthful Dudes by Eshyy(m): 8:55am On Oct 01, 2009
Come bäck 4 what? After being €ucked dry, wit sagging boobs. I am SPEECHLESS, grin hahaha
Re: Girls Hate Truthful Dudes by toosoon(m): 9:25am On Oct 01, 2009
@poster,

you have lost this fight, now you know the real thing is not to be truthful when approaching a lady. The good thing about girls is that when they notice that you lied they will appreciate you the more because they are liars too.
Re: Girls Hate Truthful Dudes by Nobody: 9:28am On Oct 01, 2009
Im surprised some grown-assed men are coming up with juvenile gibberish lipsrsealed Goodluck in living a lie I guess.
Re: Girls Hate Truthful Dudes by Pataki: 9:31am On Oct 01, 2009
too_soon:

@poster,

you have lost this fight, now you know the real thing is not to be truthful when approaching a lady. The good thing about girls is that when they notice that you lied they will appreciate you the more because they are liars too.
MBWBWL!!! grin

shocked shocked shocked
Re: Girls Hate Truthful Dudes by Czarskit(m): 9:11pm On Oct 01, 2009
Lesson learnt from this post is 'Life Hard Oh!'
Re: Girls Hate Truthful Dudes by deji2009(m): 11:32pm On Oct 01, 2009
I now realize d best way 2 play with girls is 2 play foul. D girl dat i have been chasing 4 several months was pregnated by a yahoo guy who she told me she dislike. Now my real love is gone no more love but thug luv now.

they want bad thing and you have to give it to them. bad bad bad bad bad bad boy. nothing like am a christian anymore

be bad you get the girl.simple
Re: Girls Hate Truthful Dudes by deji2009(m): 11:35pm On Oct 01, 2009
Boys will always be boys

sorry to say am not usually like this. my advice is be bad tooooooo badddddddddddddddd
Re: Girls Hate Truthful Dudes by candylips(m): 9:55am On Oct 02, 2009
u want it. u bad

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Guys Go After Beuatifull Girls. / Is It Okay For A Man To Marry A Woman Older Than Him? / Can I Marry This Girl - Are We Related?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.