Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,250 members, 7,825,981 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 07:42 AM

Entertained With An Hyena In The Village- See Pictures - Food (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Entertained With An Hyena In The Village- See Pictures (73893 Views)

Post Pictures Of Your Village Delicacies / The Fishes One Man Caught In My Village Today / A Visit To The Village And My Garri Processing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Entertained With An Hyena In The Village- See Pictures by ganagagi: 11:30am On Nov 10, 2015
Is NOT hyena
Re: Entertained With An Hyena In The Village- See Pictures by MadCow1: 11:31am On Nov 10, 2015
akreest:

See picture of African Civet

BARMAN One Orijin for Sabi Boy..
Re: Entertained With An Hyena In The Village- See Pictures by MKO4ever(m): 11:32am On Nov 10, 2015
Hysmady:
Too bad...The rate at which people are killing wild animals these days is so alarming... embarassed
Please what is the use of tasty wild animal other than 'to chop'.
Remember that human being is equally as tasty in their mouth
Re: Entertained With An Hyena In The Village- See Pictures by Kalvan: 11:32am On Nov 10, 2015
I keep on cursing the day I was born into this race of idiots. You don't eat everything you see!
Re: Entertained With An Hyena In The Village- See Pictures by akreest(m): 11:32am On Nov 10, 2015
MadCow1:

BARMAN One Orijin for Sabi Boy..

Make am two
Re: Entertained With An Hyena In The Village- See Pictures by MadCow1: 11:34am On Nov 10, 2015
akreest:

Make am two

Stop being greedy. grin
Re: Entertained With An Hyena In The Village- See Pictures by Etizz: 11:34am On Nov 10, 2015
Dats not an hyena bro.....
Re: Entertained With An Hyena In The Village- See Pictures by saintalb: 11:34am On Nov 10, 2015
i agree
gerrardomendes:
mongoose
Re: Entertained With An Hyena In The Village- See Pictures by Nobody: 11:35am On Nov 10, 2015
that is civox
Re: Entertained With An Hyena In The Village- See Pictures by otswag(m): 11:35am On Nov 10, 2015
Naso hyena dey resemble for ur village abi? It looks like a mongoose but they usually don't have that colour pattern because they have to blend with their habitat which is a savannah. Its definitely a civet cat. Here is a picture of a civet cat as evidence

Re: Entertained With An Hyena In The Village- See Pictures by Eyewonda: 11:35am On Nov 10, 2015
THAT IS A CIVET CAT AND NOT A HYENA, PLEASE,
Re: Entertained With An Hyena In The Village- See Pictures by Lovexme(m): 11:35am On Nov 10, 2015
The mask of a raccoon is often interrupted by a brown-black streak that extends from forehead to nose.

That's a CIVET.
Re: Entertained With An Hyena In The Village- See Pictures by Hysmady(m): 11:37am On Nov 10, 2015
MKO4ever:

Please what is the use of tasty wild animal other than 'to chop'.
Remember that human being is equally as tasty in their mouth
embarassed undecided angry
Re: Entertained With An Hyena In The Village- See Pictures by shadrach77: 11:38am On Nov 10, 2015
That's a raccoon not a hyena ke
Re: Entertained With An Hyena In The Village- See Pictures by kech00(f): 11:39am On Nov 10, 2015
That animal is from the mongoose family
Re: Entertained With An Hyena In The Village- See Pictures by Vyolet(f): 11:40am On Nov 10, 2015
The skin of an hyena is poisonous therefore not edible so this cannot be an hyena,it's prolly a civet cat.
Re: Entertained With An Hyena In The Village- See Pictures by hahn(m): 11:45am On Nov 10, 2015
walexy1:
Bros, that's a Racoon you have there. Typically, they have a black stripe like mark across the face and rings like marks along the length of the tail.

P.S: If you have ever seen the cartoon pacahonthas back in the days, the animal that belongs to that indian girl is a Racoon and you have just seen this cool animal.

Anyways, any animal in Nigeria is termed 'Bush meat' grin

@bolded, even humans are burned up. Very soon they'll soon start eating them grin
Re: Entertained With An Hyena In The Village- See Pictures by Originalsly: 11:47am On Nov 10, 2015
Sweetguy25:
Why kill and eat the poor animal for no logical reason. We are no longer in the 18th century. If you're hungry or feel like eating meat, you can buy beef, chicken or pork in markets all around you. Thats a beautiful animal you just wasted.
Don't animals have to be killed for beef, chicken or pork to be in the markets?.... or do they have factories where these meats are made? ...and how is he wasting the meat if he is going to eat it?....this kind 18th century reasoning just be killing me dead!
Re: Entertained With An Hyena In The Village- See Pictures by Koolking(m): 11:47am On Nov 10, 2015
It's a Mongoose, not Hyena

Re: Entertained With An Hyena In The Village- See Pictures by scarffield(m): 11:51am On Nov 10, 2015
Datx a civet cat
Re: Entertained With An Hyena In The Village- See Pictures by ayindejimmy(m): 11:52am On Nov 10, 2015
ERONX:
An hyenna doesn't look like this

It has to be a racun

Re: Entertained With An Hyena In The Village- See Pictures by Eyewonda: 11:52am On Nov 10, 2015
THAT IS A CIVET CAT AND NOT A HYENA ,PLEASE.
Re: Entertained With An Hyena In The Village- See Pictures by Nobody: 11:54am On Nov 10, 2015
If u dont have money to buy meat nko, ajebor is it becos u live in township, u dont know dat in the villages bush meat is free.

At least its better than stealing.
Re: Entertained With An Hyena In The Village- See Pictures by TomiSwag(m): 11:54am On Nov 10, 2015
sorry.... BUT THAT'S NOT A HYENA BUT A... CHIVET.
They have in Ogba zoo, in Benin, Edo state

Re: Entertained With An Hyena In The Village- See Pictures by ayindejimmy(m): 11:55am On Nov 10, 2015
Eyewonda:
THAT IS A CIVET CAT AND NOT A HYENA ,PLEASE.

You're right
Re: Entertained With An Hyena In The Village- See Pictures by obithegreat(m): 11:55am On Nov 10, 2015
That's a mongoose, not hyena! Hyenas are bigger in size and have different body marking...
Re: Entertained With An Hyena In The Village- See Pictures by fart: 12:02pm On Nov 10, 2015
Chai, they just put rubbish inside their system without knowing what it is. If it was a white man he will ask questions and investigate. But black man will just pick and eat, no questions asked. Monkyes.. angry
Re: Entertained With An Hyena In The Village- See Pictures by mumihaja(f): 12:06pm On Nov 10, 2015
lol.... king Julian or Timo
Re: Entertained With An Hyena In The Village- See Pictures by tgmservice: 12:07pm On Nov 10, 2015
Nigerians are cannibals anything they see they eat
Re: Entertained With An Hyena In The Village- See Pictures by Earthkumy(m): 12:08pm On Nov 10, 2015
Sweetguy25:
Why kill and eat the poor animal for no logical reason. We are no longer in the 18th century. If you're hungry or feel like eating meat, you can buy beef, chicken or pork in markets all around you. Thats a beautiful animal you just wasted.
those one's you mentioned are not animal too?
Re: Entertained With An Hyena In The Village- See Pictures by sladonery: 12:12pm On Nov 10, 2015
BlackBaron:
It's a civet...
u sabi.. At first i thot it was a ferret but ferrets are diff.. Longer body n all.. But we dey chop things for ds side of the world o.. grin
Re: Entertained With An Hyena In The Village- See Pictures by Wizkhalifa2(m): 12:13pm On Nov 10, 2015
That's a Civet cat...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

The Secret Of Losing The Sour Taste In The Tomato Stew / The ₦100 Oranges I Bought In Birnin Kebbi (Photo) / I Went To My Girlfriend’s House And The Mother Served Me This Food

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.