Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,024 members, 7,818,027 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:20 AM

EFCC Chairman: Yet Another Notherner, Are Southerners Incapable? FFK Asks Buhari - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EFCC Chairman: Yet Another Notherner, Are Southerners Incapable? FFK Asks Buhari (28409 Views)

Economy: PDP Asks Buhari To Resign, And Nigerians React (screenshots) / What Really Is Wrong With This Administration? Unlucky Or Incapable? / Does President Muhammadu Buhari Have A Conscience At All? FFK Asks... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC Chairman: Yet Another Notherner, Are Southerners Incapable? FFK Asks Buhari by breakeven: 1:26pm On Nov 10, 2015
Why are people surprised at this northernisation of Nigeria? The president has a mindset that it is only his moslem brothers he can trust to make Nigeria work.
Whether he is right or wrong time will tell. We are watching.
Re: EFCC Chairman: Yet Another Notherner, Are Southerners Incapable? FFK Asks Buhari by azzima(m): 1:33pm On Nov 10, 2015
And this is coming from a guy that still has a case with EFCC? ??This "yesterday man" need to go siddon jor!

1 Like

Re: EFCC Chairman: Yet Another Notherner, Are Southerners Incapable? FFK Asks Buhari by wiloy2k8(m): 1:35pm On Nov 10, 2015
FILEBE:
Good question that demands a reasonable answer but next time, FFK ,you should include easterners too. "Are Southerners and easternes incapable?"
Buhari should answer that.

get sense ma man
Re: EFCC Chairman: Yet Another Notherner, Are Southerners Incapable? FFK Asks Buhari by akinsbaba2015: 1:35pm On Nov 10, 2015
For 11 straight years we had the IG of police from the southern part of the country (1999-2010) and all our concerns were how effective they were in office, of course we know a few if them that left in shame. The same trend of playing to tribal sentiments must never be encouraged. FFK be warned.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Chairman: Yet Another Notherner, Are Southerners Incapable? FFK Asks Buhari by nobeku: 1:36pm On Nov 10, 2015
HARDDON:

Luckily, he has less than 4 years
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.. See a learner spotted... And also remarkably conspicuous like a spotted hyena... Keep watching.. 8years or NOTHING!!!!
Re: EFCC Chairman: Yet Another Notherner, Are Southerners Incapable? FFK Asks Buhari by PassingShot(m): 1:36pm On Nov 10, 2015
jejemanito:
We southerners should quit this pity party. The ones we've occupied what did we do with it?

[size=15pt]I CAN BET MY LAST KOBO ON THE FACT THAT 98% OF NAIRALANDERS HAVE NO IDEA THAT SINCE 1960 NORTHERNERS HAVE PRODUCED INEC CHAIRMAN JUST TWICE. Jega and the latest man Yakubu. Southerners have held that for nothing less than 10 times Of course you won't know cause you are too blinded by ethnic sentiments

[/size]I don't understand why we always ignore the woeful performance of our state governments upon all monthly allocations they collect. If we attack them the way we attack FG we would been in paradise by now
Re: EFCC Chairman: Yet Another Notherner, Are Southerners Incapable? FFK Asks Buhari by azzima(m): 1:37pm On Nov 10, 2015
ONLY a GUILTY thief should be concerned about the ethnicity of his Judge.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Chairman: Yet Another Notherner, Are Southerners Incapable? FFK Asks Buhari by tonquendo4u(m): 1:37pm On Nov 10, 2015
Lattop:
Fani receive brain naw

And if I may ask when did ffk became the mouthpiece of the Biafra
Get small sense nah.He said d Southerners.Are there only Igbos in d south?Na so ur stupidity don reach?

1 Like

Re: EFCC Chairman: Yet Another Notherner, Are Southerners Incapable? FFK Asks Buhari by Guyman02: 1:38pm On Nov 10, 2015
dustmalik:
Just like a Northerner has never been appointed an ICPC chairman, does that mean that Northerners are incapable of holding that office? Nonsense. FFK and the rest of the wailers should keep shut.

@malik, I know that only a Yoruba Muslim will speak like you have just done. You attach Islamic sentiments to every issue in Nigeria thats why Yoruba Muslims seem to be anti Igbo.
Re: EFCC Chairman: Yet Another Notherner, Are Southerners Incapable? FFK Asks Buhari by DocHMD: 1:40pm On Nov 10, 2015
Paternity DNA test...
Re: EFCC Chairman: Yet Another Notherner, Are Southerners Incapable? FFK Asks Buhari by tonquendo4u(m): 1:41pm On Nov 10, 2015
Okanokan:

What of justice Akanbi from Kwara State, i want to believe he started ICPC.
Don't mind d Maluu
Re: EFCC Chairman: Yet Another Notherner, Are Southerners Incapable? FFK Asks Buhari by Banter1(m): 1:47pm On Nov 10, 2015
You all can wail. We at the North side don't care how much you wail. We love it when you wail.
Re: EFCC Chairman: Yet Another Notherner, Are Southerners Incapable? FFK Asks Buhari by Etizz: 1:51pm On Nov 10, 2015
But it shouldn't be a surprise thing naaaah.....

Keeping finger cross is what we do in this country.....
Re: EFCC Chairman: Yet Another Notherner, Are Southerners Incapable? FFK Asks Buhari by Ahmedhussain3463: 1:54pm On Nov 10, 2015
Dis guy suffring from mouth diarrhoea av start again
Re: EFCC Chairman: Yet Another Notherner, Are Southerners Incapable? FFK Asks Buhari by Nobody: 1:54pm On Nov 10, 2015
dustmalik:
Just like a Northerner has never been appointed an ICPC chairman, does that mean that Northerners are incapable of holding that office? Nonsense. FFK and the rest of the wailers should keep shut.
Go fvck ursef! Is ICPC not negligible compared to the numerous Govt parastatals being headed by Northerners? Your bastarrd PMB opened his smelling mouth to say he would pay more attention to d 97% Nigerians than d 7%, exactly what is playing out today...But he should be rest assured that as this rage is steaming in the hearts of the marginalised, a civil war is closer thahe thinks and just maybe this country will be sectionalised into 2 or 3 parts! Fvckinng Bastard in the name of Buhari!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EFCC Chairman: Yet Another Notherner, Are Southerners Incapable? FFK Asks Buhari by justiz5(m): 1:59pm On Nov 10, 2015
neolboy:
Olufemi Olu-Kayode
@realFFK
Yet another northerner has been appointed to head the EFCC. Is it that southerners are incapable? Buhari is so insensitive to the south.
8:25 PM - 9 Nov 2015
144 36

https://mobile.twitter.com/realFFK/status/663799556715466753

I thought you people said PMB is too slow, he is Mr. Go Slow, he is a zoo, he is not educated, he is unfit to rule this nation, he is President Buhari, he is a Terrorist, he is very corrupt. How come you are now complaining, do you still want to work with someone with all these titles

1 Like

Re: EFCC Chairman: Yet Another Notherner, Are Southerners Incapable? FFK Asks Buhari by klax(m): 2:00pm On Nov 10, 2015
The southern should stone Tinubu Amaechi Okorocha for selling their birth right and lost it to a descendant of tse tse flies.

Tinubu Amaechi Okorocha you see your lives Shame on you!!! Nntooor yippy hhuuhhh foolish idiots. Tell me what is the result of all your efforts now tell us fools Hausa fulani took it all but where were they when you silly pooh spending your ass to put buhari on power They went hidden but power came they came out and took it all.

Tinubu Amaechi Okorocha God punish you as you allow these animals in the north to scammed Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Chairman: Yet Another Notherner, Are Southerners Incapable? FFK Asks Buhari by soldierdollar(m): 2:00pm On Nov 10, 2015
Lattop:
Fani receive brain naw

Discuss his message .. Don't discuss the messenger .
Re: EFCC Chairman: Yet Another Notherner, Are Southerners Incapable? FFK Asks Buhari by howmarketng(m): 2:01pm On Nov 10, 2015
The new EFCC man has not started working but we are already hearing propaganda about what he will do. The same way the noise about electricity improvement was made without baba doing any thing but no its back to darkness. whether he is an aboki or an okoro is irrelivant, we should see him work without bias, then he will praise his name
Re: EFCC Chairman: Yet Another Notherner, Are Southerners Incapable? FFK Asks Buhari by 247Dior(m): 2:08pm On Nov 10, 2015
Lattop:
Fani receive brain naw

I guess you're high on weed coz you stupidity is beyond my imagination.....

1 Like

Re: EFCC Chairman: Yet Another Notherner, Are Southerners Incapable? FFK Asks Buhari by Yksoul(m): 2:14pm On Nov 10, 2015
IF GEJ HAD GIVEN NIGERIANS MASSIVE INDUSTRIALIZATION,MASSIVE EMPLOYMENT,STABLE PETROLEUM PRICE PRODUCTS,FAIR RECRUITMENT EXERCISE,NOBODY WOULD VOTE FOR APC.THAT IS WHAT WE DONT UNDERSTAND
Re: EFCC Chairman: Yet Another Notherner, Are Southerners Incapable? FFK Asks Buhari by gbishman: 2:23pm On Nov 10, 2015
shut ur mouth FFK, u need to justify ur claims. If due process has not been followed kindly provide proof.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Chairman: Yet Another Notherner, Are Southerners Incapable? FFK Asks Buhari by franudi: 2:29pm On Nov 10, 2015
Lattop:
Fani receive brain naw

Idiot, are we talking about Biafra or southern Nigeria?

1 Like

Re: EFCC Chairman: Yet Another Notherner, Are Southerners Incapable? FFK Asks Buhari by TeamSimple(m): 2:30pm On Nov 10, 2015
El rufai,waziri,lamorde under PDP rule,are they not northerners?

1 Like

Re: EFCC Chairman: Yet Another Notherner, Are Southerners Incapable? FFK Asks Buhari by Nobody: 2:32pm On Nov 10, 2015
it is obvious buhari has sentiments for the north.
Re: EFCC Chairman: Yet Another Notherner, Are Southerners Incapable? FFK Asks Buhari by franudi: 2:33pm On Nov 10, 2015
dayo23:
Fani Kayode "You are a complete f0ol" naturally daft and a mor0n. Oloshi Oloriburuku
Yorubas caused it.
Re: EFCC Chairman: Yet Another Notherner, Are Southerners Incapable? FFK Asks Buhari by Guyman02: 2:36pm On Nov 10, 2015
jejemanito:
We southerners should quit this pity party. The ones we've occupied what did we do with it?

I CAN BET MY LAST KOBO ON THE FACT THAT 98% OF NAIRALANDERS HAVE NO IDEA THAT SINCE 1960 NORTHERNERS HAVE PRODUCED INEC CHAIRMAN JUST TWICE. Jega and the latest man Yakubu. Southerners have held that for nothing less than 10 times Of course you won't know cause you are too blinded by ethnic sentiments

I don't understand why we always ignore the woeful performance of our state governments upon all monthly allocations they collect. If we attack them the way we attack FG we would been in paradise by now

What is the use of a Southern INEC Chairman serving in a military Govt headed by Northerners?
Re: EFCC Chairman: Yet Another Notherner, Are Southerners Incapable? FFK Asks Buhari by AnanseK(m): 2:36pm On Nov 10, 2015
ERODEDEAST:
And you dont see this Gwaro eaters in Multinationals
Boko Hari Just a RELIGION/TRIBAL BIGOT
This is a USELESS GOVERNMENT

Yeah! Stella Oduah should be the EFCC boss.
Re: EFCC Chairman: Yet Another Notherner, Are Southerners Incapable? FFK Asks Buhari by Yksoul(m): 3:14pm On Nov 10, 2015
THE BEST RECORD OF FIGHT AGAINST CORRUPTION IS UNDER NUHU RIBADU,WHY CANT WE HAVE A SIMILAR HAUSA,UNCOMPROMISED(LIKE SW,SE,SS),STAUNCH,DOGGED PERSON TO WHIP CORRUPT POLITICIANS.I WISH MAGU A SUCCESS
Re: EFCC Chairman: Yet Another Notherner, Are Southerners Incapable? FFK Asks Buhari by Spybradd: 3:17pm On Nov 10, 2015
Lattop CHiMpaNZeE grin:
Fani receive brain naw

CHIMPANZEE grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Oduduwa Republic: “We Will Poison Igbos And Hausas” - Adeyinka Grandson (Video) / Boko Haram Kills A Soldier In Damaturu (Photos) / Teniola Akeredolu & Olatunde Traditional Wedding Photos. Governor Daughter Weds

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.