Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,813 members, 7,810,124 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:14 PM

Breaking! Protest Nairalander Ipobdevil Hit By Military Bullet At The Head -pics - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking! Protest Nairalander Ipobdevil Hit By Military Bullet At The Head -pics (7740 Views)

Saraki: Banning Of IPOB By Military & South-East Governors Is Unconstitutional / Niger-Delta Avengers Bomb NNPC Warri Pipeline Heavily Guarded By Military / Biafra:Nairalander Ipobdevil At The Point Of Death After Multiple Gun Shot-pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking! Protest Nairalander Ipobdevil Hit By Military Bullet At The Head -pics by Ipobdevil: 12:24pm On Nov 10, 2015
I have beed hit by a deflated live bullet fired at us by the military men in Ph as we protest the continuous detention of our leader.

I understand the danger we face and we are ready to bear the consequence its Biafra or we all die- Ipobdevil
reporting from IPOB make shift hospital tent....

DAY 5" Live update on ‪#‎peacefulprotest‬ of Illegal detention of the leader of indigenous people of Biafra Mazi Nnamdikanu by unlawful Nigeria Government.
ABA IPOB joined Igweocha last night,currently protesting, they are now Stand still along Aba-PH expressway. The zoo mobile police and army are shooting tear gas. People are choking and they are sharing kerosene,and water .More updating coming...... continue ....still in artillery,tear gas flaring continues against unarmed protesters.......Dancing and singing continues in the midst of tear gas. Now they are shooting live bullets......

5 Likes

Re: Breaking! Protest Nairalander Ipobdevil Hit By Military Bullet At The Head -pics by Chanchit: 12:26pm On Nov 10, 2015
Pix weh don dey circulate for twitter since morning, and by Gods grace the bullet go soon catch you for head.

56 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Breaking! Protest Nairalander Ipobdevil Hit By Military Bullet At The Head -pics by vandops10(m): 12:26pm On Nov 10, 2015
u will just die for nothing

56 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking! Protest Nairalander Ipobdevil Hit By Military Bullet At The Head -pics by mightyhazel: 12:27pm On Nov 10, 2015
Dis is serious! Shootin at armless and peaceful protesters. Nigeria doesn't want 2 tow ds path!! angry

8 Likes

Re: Breaking! Protest Nairalander Ipobdevil Hit By Military Bullet At The Head -pics by Theyveedo(m): 12:27pm On Nov 10, 2015
E no hit u well...

Keep protesting

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking! Protest Nairalander Ipobdevil Hit By Military Bullet At The Head -pics by Janet101(f): 12:28pm On Nov 10, 2015
Half of a yellow sun

8 Likes

Re: Breaking! Protest Nairalander Ipobdevil Hit By Military Bullet At The Head -pics by seunmsg(m): 12:28pm On Nov 10, 2015
Eeyah, sorry o. I hope you won't suffer the pain in vain the same way Ojukwu led over 2 million people to die in vain during the civil war.

Whatever the case is, be guided by common sense. It is more sensible to agitate for a cause and live to enjoy it.

39 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Breaking! Protest Nairalander Ipobdevil Hit By Military Bullet At The Head -pics by redsproperty: 12:28pm On Nov 10, 2015
let the war begin... biafra must die like chicken

18 Likes

Re: Breaking! Protest Nairalander Ipobdevil Hit By Military Bullet At The Head -pics by mozel247: 12:29pm On Nov 10, 2015
It worth it. Ur courage ur life. Wot is worth doing at all is worth dieing for

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking! Protest Nairalander Ipobdevil Hit By Military Bullet At The Head -pics by kingzizzy: 12:31pm On Nov 10, 2015
Sorry man, I hope that the cut isn't bad? Freedom is not cheap and we all know that Nigeria will fight to keep the British invented fraud call Nigeria going

6 Likes

Re: Breaking! Protest Nairalander Ipobdevil Hit By Military Bullet At The Head -pics by Nature8(m): 12:34pm On Nov 10, 2015
But why are they shooting unarmed people? Nawa oo

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking! Protest Nairalander Ipobdevil Hit By Military Bullet At The Head -pics by Nobody: 12:37pm On Nov 10, 2015
Nature8:

That's the Zoo police for you. Cheered by the Monkeys and Baboons.
My happiness, is that the family members of those career politicians are not invincible to our very eyes!

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking! Protest Nairalander Ipobdevil Hit By Military Bullet At The Head -pics by oluspencer(m): 12:43pm On Nov 10, 2015
Live bullet? My guy na inter house sport bullet hit ur biscuit bone head

Moreover you wanted to fight War and you're crying over rubber bullet another whining wailer is spotted

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Breaking! Protest Nairalander Ipobdevil Hit By Military Bullet At The Head -pics by Nobody: 12:43pm On Nov 10, 2015
On one hand, sorry and get well soon; on the other hand, I speak common sense into your life in Jesus name!

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Breaking! Protest Nairalander Ipobdevil Hit By Military Bullet At The Head -pics by oluspencer(m): 12:45pm On Nov 10, 2015
Nature8:

Unarmed u said? Sebi una dey beat drum of war (so y the outcry)

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking! Protest Nairalander Ipobdevil Hit By Military Bullet At The Head -pics by Tunami(m): 12:48pm On Nov 10, 2015
shooting armless protesters is very bad, nigerian police, army needs re orientation
Re: Breaking! Protest Nairalander Ipobdevil Hit By Military Bullet At The Head -pics by oluspencer(m): 12:49pm On Nov 10, 2015
mightyhazel:
Dis is serious! Shootin at armless and peaceful protesters. Nigeria doesn't want 2 tow ds path!! angry

Sharrap and stop calling its armless protest sebi una wan start war ?

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking! Protest Nairalander Ipobdevil Hit By Military Bullet At The Head -pics by Nature8(m): 12:50pm On Nov 10, 2015
oluspencer:

Sorry, are you talking to me? Please don't quote me again..
Re: Breaking! Protest Nairalander Ipobdevil Hit By Military Bullet At The Head -pics by Nature8(m): 12:51pm On Nov 10, 2015
oluspencer:

Sorry, are you talking to me? Please don't quote me again..
Re: Breaking! Protest Nairalander Ipobdevil Hit By Military Bullet At The Head -pics by baralatie(m): 12:54pm On Nov 10, 2015
you were shot in the head and the first you did was to carry phone to snap picture to comment on naira land!

hahahahahahahHahahahahahahHHahH

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Breaking! Protest Nairalander Ipobdevil Hit By Military Bullet At The Head -pics by NinaTohBadt(f): 1:21pm On Nov 10, 2015
Walking Coffins.

5 Likes

Re: Breaking! Protest Nairalander Ipobdevil Hit By Military Bullet At The Head -pics by funlord(m): 1:23pm On Nov 10, 2015
grin
Young Ipob goat! If you like die sef, wetin concern us! Nonsense.......

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking! Protest Nairalander Ipobdevil Hit By Military Bullet At The Head -pics by Nobody: 1:34pm On Nov 10, 2015
I pity this people. undecided

3 Likes

Re: Breaking! Protest Nairalander Ipobdevil Hit By Military Bullet At The Head -pics by Nobody: 1:35pm On Nov 10, 2015
Sorry Man, for the time being just nurse your wound and take proper care of yourself.

2 Likes

Re: Breaking! Protest Nairalander Ipobdevil Hit By Military Bullet At The Head -pics by EternalTruths: 1:37pm On Nov 10, 2015
" No pain No Glory." Biafra cool
Re: Breaking! Protest Nairalander Ipobdevil Hit By Military Bullet At The Head -pics by Nobody: 1:39pm On Nov 10, 2015
Nature8:

My friend, they're shooting at rebels. grin

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Breaking! Protest Nairalander Ipobdevil Hit By Military Bullet At The Head -pics by bukifemi1: 1:41pm On Nov 10, 2015
Chanchit:
Pix weh don dey circulate for twitter since morning, and by Gods grace the bullet go soon catch you for head.

Are you Bokoharam Devil
Re: Breaking! Protest Nairalander Ipobdevil Hit By Military Bullet At The Head -pics by bcomputer101: 1:41pm On Nov 10, 2015
wow!

good boy.

clap for yourself.

I pity the day you re born. So this is the way you want to pay your parents Abi?

You will just die for nothing.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Breaking! Protest Nairalander Ipobdevil Hit By Military Bullet At The Head -pics by mightyhazel: 1:55pm On Nov 10, 2015
oluspencer:

Sharrap and stop calling its armless protest sebi una wan start war ?
u ok? U sound autistic!

5 Likes

Re: Breaking! Protest Nairalander Ipobdevil Hit By Military Bullet At The Head -pics by Nobody: 1:59pm On Nov 10, 2015
God why na'
* E for enter em brain*
Another hick to worry bout'
B like say na rubber bullet' .. '

Em stil kon carry phone snap put am for ere' Ma broda..# U wll soon set ur phone for automatic to post ya dead body..#

9 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu Court Case Holds Today? / TINUBU: The Oneness Of Yoruba Leaders, And Unity Of The South And Middle Belt / 1,000 PDP Members Defect To APC In Abia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.