Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,182 members, 7,849,665 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 07:26 AM

Buhari Meets Obasanjo Inside Aso Rock - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Meets Obasanjo Inside Aso Rock (23029 Views)

Buhari Absent As Amosun, Yari And Ganduje Pray Inside Aso Rock / Obasanjo Currently Meeting With Buhari Inside Aso Rock / Buhari Holds First Jumat Prayer Inside Aso Rock Today (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Meets Obasanjo Inside Aso Rock by tayebest(m): 2:39pm On Nov 10, 2015
bugzbunny:
Let it be on record dat Simplycarro and tayebest are now defenders of biafra grin
who get time for una stoopid land...
Infact, i beg una to stage the protest to Abuja... Una go die like fowl

1 Like

Re: Buhari Meets Obasanjo Inside Aso Rock by coolzeal(m): 2:42pm On Nov 10, 2015
Nigeria, governed by the same old greedy men since independence.. Bunch of British puppets.
Re: Buhari Meets Obasanjo Inside Aso Rock by saint047(m): 2:46pm On Nov 10, 2015
PMB was not drunk when he made the 97% and 5% remarks. Do you expect those concerned to give him a flower bouquet for that?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Meets Obasanjo Inside Aso Rock by ernesty20(m): 2:47pm On Nov 10, 2015
tayebest:

foool, why did you modify your post?
Olodo oshi! sad
i never did tongue
Re: Buhari Meets Obasanjo Inside Aso Rock by simplycarro: 2:51pm On Nov 10, 2015
ernesty20:
i never did tongue

You are finished in life, if you not only lie without remorse but can't admit it when you are wrong.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Meets Obasanjo Inside Aso Rock by bugzbunny: 2:53pm On Nov 10, 2015
tayebest:

who get time for una stoopid land...

Infact, i beg una to stage the protest to Abuja... Una go die like fowl
Wetin concern biafra with abuja nah
Are u wishing death to pple u r defending

1 Like

Re: Buhari Meets Obasanjo Inside Aso Rock by Nobody: 2:55pm On Nov 10, 2015
Men them...
Re: Buhari Meets Obasanjo Inside Aso Rock by ernesty20(m): 2:55pm On Nov 10, 2015
simplycarro:

You are finished in life, if you not only lie without remorse but can't admit it when you are wrong.
if apc-unts can lie, who am i?

cheesycheesy
Re: Buhari Meets Obasanjo Inside Aso Rock by bugzbunny: 2:56pm On Nov 10, 2015
saint047:
PMB was not drunk when he made the 97% and 5% remarks. Do you expect those concerned to give him a flower bouquet for that?
Proudly 5%.....
I no send d dullard as him no send me...
Re: Buhari Meets Obasanjo Inside Aso Rock by anonimi: 2:56pm On Nov 10, 2015
Preparing to probe and jail him

...F A C T.. C H E C K ...

'Obasanjo and Atiku in 8 years built one UNIVERSITY each for themselves....Bells and ABTI.
They built NONE for Nigerians.

Jonathan and Sambo in 4 years built 14 (FOURTEEN) new universities for all Nigerians.
NONE for themselves.

NOTE: OBJ and ATIKU are now consultants/sponsors/piloters/members of APC....
They too are seeking CHANGE!!!

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2023224_106334837960003637540871239247822158463153o_jpega322806fc65b78cc91e1dd619380fecb

Sourced from: https://www.nairaland.com/2146237/why...ive/4#30711260
Re: Buhari Meets Obasanjo Inside Aso Rock by Nobody: 2:57pm On Nov 10, 2015
b

Re: Buhari Meets Obasanjo Inside Aso Rock by ajepako(f): 2:59pm On Nov 10, 2015
He went to ask why Oyinlola did not make the list of Buhari's ' noise makers' and portfolio-less ministers..

But since his name did not appear, Buhari will give him the only vacant position: His Abobaku

grin grin tongue tongue
Re: Buhari Meets Obasanjo Inside Aso Rock by alaskido(m): 3:03pm On Nov 10, 2015
Why are you guys killing yourselves over nothing. The people with the real cash are out there enjoying their lives and making life miserable for me and you. All you guys do is quarrel on Naira land over nothing.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Meets Obasanjo Inside Aso Rock by obinnashady(m): 3:07pm On Nov 10, 2015
What's Obasanjo's business in Aso Rock,ok..they wanna fence us round and sell us off to the highest bidder..so much 4 democracy,two generals meeting behind closed doors..
Re: Buhari Meets Obasanjo Inside Aso Rock by Icecomrade: 3:11pm On Nov 10, 2015
simplycarro:

You are simply mad. Run through my comments and quote where I don't want you to go. In fact I swears for anyone that talk about you not going., and yes I hate Biafrans, no apologies, just like you hate Nigerians, it's mutual.
I want you to go and go you must go!
Biafra is your destiny. Biafra or you die. grin

I don't want to assume your comments are hypocritical.
If you truely desire the igbo to secede, put your hate aside, assist them to campaign on social media which is the best you can do, help them dissuade those you are bittered by IPOB agitation.
Re: Buhari Meets Obasanjo Inside Aso Rock by prudentsea(m): 3:12pm On Nov 10, 2015
Nairaland no neeed for fear. OBJ is the only man I trust that won't sell Nigeria nor the Yorubas
Re: Buhari Meets Obasanjo Inside Aso Rock by estherdim: 3:14pm On Nov 10, 2015
didnt even bother to read

Get All type of Timberland Boot, Nike, Adidas, Emporio Armani, Casio Edifice, Smart watches Et all, visit link at signature below
Re: Buhari Meets Obasanjo Inside Aso Rock by simplycarro: 3:15pm On Nov 10, 2015
Icecomrade:

I don't want to assume your comments are hypocritical.
If you truely desire the igbo to secede, put your hate aside, assist them to campaign on social media which is the best you can do, help them dissuade those you are bittered by IPOB agitation.
Doing that already.
I really want you guys to have this Biafra thing. There won't be peace any soon in Nigeria unless you traitors to Nigeria's unity are let go.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Meets Obasanjo Inside Aso Rock by stevedre: 3:24pm On Nov 10, 2015
GOD bless you n ur generation. I just dey laugh from away while my people in Naija perish because of ignorance. Now, Why cant the IPOB members go to their individual states government houses to protest and know why the Igbo governors are not performing compared to other state governors. As for the Government, it is clear right from the start that Eastern Nigerians have no bright future in Nigeria because they have been reduced to 4th class citizens just because they did not vote for Buhari so my question is, what is democracy ? Its their right to vote for who ever they chose to vote for even if the Candidate is from the East, West, North or South.
Government should prove to the Easterners how they made a wrong move by giving them the basic development and opportunities in National stakes and tell me if there will not be Peace in Nigeria. The only tool that Unites us is football but unfortunately that also is crumbling. May GOD help us.

alaskido:
Why are you guys killing yourselves over nothing. The people with the real cash are out there enjoying their lives and making life miserable for me and you. All you guys do is quarrel on Naira land over nothing.
Re: Buhari Meets Obasanjo Inside Aso Rock by amoduganja: 3:30pm On Nov 10, 2015
simplycarro:

While heeboos are the slaves of the SW and North.

Honestly, who among the tripod look like slaves?
Re: Buhari Meets Obasanjo Inside Aso Rock by KelvinC1(m): 3:31pm On Nov 10, 2015
Omooba77:
President Muhammadu Buhari on Tuesday met with former President Olusegun Obasanjo at the Presidential Villa, Abuja.

The meeting was held behind closed-doors inside the President’s office.

Journalists were not allowed to go near the venue of the meeting described as private.

Obasanjo arrived the Presidential Villa in a black Sport Utility Vehicle at about 11.45am for the meeting scheduled for noon.

He was received by some protocol officials who led him upstairs to the President’s office.

The former President emerged from the meeting at about an hour after, clinching an office file.

Some officials again saw him off to his car before he was driven out of the premises at about 12.50pm.

The agenda of the meeting was not made public.

http://punchng.com/buhari-meets-obasanjo-inside-aso-rock/
The correct sentence should be..
OBJ meets with PMB and NOT
PMB meets with OBJ..lol
Re: Buhari Meets Obasanjo Inside Aso Rock by Saylawchar(m): 3:32pm On Nov 10, 2015
Few days ago, GEJ visited, shortly after that, Atiku too visited and today OBJ also visits, I hope they PMB will not be confused considering all they must have been telling him. One thing I know is their top agenda will be centered on their personal interest before any other interest.
Re: Buhari Meets Obasanjo Inside Aso Rock by simplycarro: 3:34pm On Nov 10, 2015
amoduganja:

Honestly, who among the tripod look like slaves?

The one asking for freedom because according to him he is been marginalized in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Meets Obasanjo Inside Aso Rock by Ahmedhussain3463: 3:34pm On Nov 10, 2015
I suggest d duo r meeting to decide d scourge of biafra that nw threatened our national integration dan boko hara|

i think any moment from nw clamp down on pro - biafra agitator will be inevictable|becos obj and buhari believe in d confrontational approach to fight deadly disease like biafra|it work in odi it cn work in southeast toooo
Re: Buhari Meets Obasanjo Inside Aso Rock by M4gunners: 3:37pm On Nov 10, 2015
As far as they don't discuss anything about Biafra , what is my biz there.
Re: Buhari Meets Obasanjo Inside Aso Rock by ify84(m): 3:40pm On Nov 10, 2015
Obasanjo to advise him on how to share ministerial positions...

change that comes with Obasanjo is terrible change
Re: Buhari Meets Obasanjo Inside Aso Rock by Nobody: 3:43pm On Nov 10, 2015
tayebest:

To slap una just dey hungry me angry

Biafra my ass

Oops.................
Slap your lousy mouth........
Re: Buhari Meets Obasanjo Inside Aso Rock by Omooba77: 3:44pm On Nov 10, 2015
nickxtra:
Obasanjo, still a relevant factor to the peace and development of Nigeria. Haters can go and test the waters of lagoon.

OBJ came to spy the list of who becomes what; same old people ruling us, despite the lies we are the future of tomorrow.
Re: Buhari Meets Obasanjo Inside Aso Rock by Nobody: 3:49pm On Nov 10, 2015
okay...
Re: Buhari Meets Obasanjo Inside Aso Rock by Reference(m): 3:58pm On Nov 10, 2015
He got the nominees now he's after the portfolios. Baba's third term alive and kicking.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ekiti Workers To Fayose: We Need Our Salaries, Not Xmas Clothes / Saraki Is No Oba : 55 Senators Can Force The Doors Open, By Ugoji Egbujo / Go And Register Your Own Party, NNPP Founding Fathers Tell Kwankwaso As Crisis D

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.