Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,935 members, 7,828,283 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:50 AM

Buhari Meets Obasanjo Inside Aso Rock - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Meets Obasanjo Inside Aso Rock (22996 Views)

Buhari Absent As Amosun, Yari And Ganduje Pray Inside Aso Rock / Obasanjo Currently Meeting With Buhari Inside Aso Rock / Buhari Holds First Jumat Prayer Inside Aso Rock Today (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Meets Obasanjo Inside Aso Rock by Omooba77: 1:56pm On Nov 10, 2015
President Muhammadu Buhari on Tuesday met with former President Olusegun Obasanjo at the Presidential Villa, Abuja.

The meeting was held behind closed-doors inside the President’s office.

Journalists were not allowed to go near the venue of the meeting described as private.

Obasanjo arrived the Presidential Villa in a black Sport Utility Vehicle at about 11.45am for the meeting scheduled for noon.

He was received by some protocol officials who led him upstairs to the President’s office.

The former President emerged from the meeting at about an hour after, clinching an office file.

Some officials again saw him off to his car before he was driven out of the premises at about 12.50pm.

The agenda of the meeting was not made public.

http://punchng.com/buhari-meets-obasanjo-inside-aso-rock/
Re: Buhari Meets Obasanjo Inside Aso Rock by iconaus: 1:58pm On Nov 10, 2015
Is about biafra

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Meets Obasanjo Inside Aso Rock by ernesty20(m): 1:59pm On Nov 10, 2015
How does it stop biafrans from gaining freedom?

12 Likes

Re: Buhari Meets Obasanjo Inside Aso Rock by Vivalavida99(f): 1:59pm On Nov 10, 2015
undecided

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Meets Obasanjo Inside Aso Rock by tayebest(m): 1:59pm On Nov 10, 2015
ernesty20:
How does it stop biafrans from gaining freedom?

iconaus:
Is about biafra

To slap una just dey hungry me angry

Biafra my ass

39 Likes

Re: Buhari Meets Obasanjo Inside Aso Rock by nickxtra(m): 2:00pm On Nov 10, 2015
Obasanjo, still a relevant factor to the peace and development of Nigeria. Haters can go and test the waters of lagoon.

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Meets Obasanjo Inside Aso Rock by Favparis(f): 2:05pm On Nov 10, 2015
Is he returning the balance of his Loot?

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Meets Obasanjo Inside Aso Rock by agarawu23(m): 2:07pm On Nov 10, 2015
tayebest:

Biafra my ass
grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Meets Obasanjo Inside Aso Rock by inkon: 2:11pm On Nov 10, 2015
Secret, secret, secret!!! Why not? But What is hidden will one day be revealed. Men that failed their ppl will always keep secrets.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Meets Obasanjo Inside Aso Rock by ernesty20(m): 2:12pm On Nov 10, 2015
tayebest:

Biafra my ass
stop quoting me

coward!!!!!

10 Likes

Re: Buhari Meets Obasanjo Inside Aso Rock by tayebest(m): 2:15pm On Nov 10, 2015
ernesty20:
stop qoeting me

coward!!!!!
shocked did you really mean what you wrote up there?? undecided

11 Likes

Re: Buhari Meets Obasanjo Inside Aso Rock by simplycarro: 2:15pm On Nov 10, 2015
ernesty20:
stop qoeting me

coward!!!!!

Does calling him a coward while you are hiding behind your screen makes him a coward? Big No! Does it make you a fool, a Big Yes!
**In Obj's voice IPOB are miscreants.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Meets Obasanjo Inside Aso Rock by bugzbunny: 2:17pm On Nov 10, 2015
tayebest:

Biafra my ass
You hv seen ur Nigeria
Where thieves r celebrated
Enjoy it
Enjoy change
Nonsense......

8 Likes

Re: Buhari Meets Obasanjo Inside Aso Rock by ernesty20(m): 2:20pm On Nov 10, 2015
simplycarro:

Does calling him a coward while you are hiding behind your screen makes him a coward? Big No! Does it make you a fool, a Big Yes!
yorubas are the problem of this country - lamido sanusi

9 Likes

Re: Buhari Meets Obasanjo Inside Aso Rock by simplycarro: 2:20pm On Nov 10, 2015
tayebest:

shocked
did you really mean what you wrote up there?? undecided

They are illiterate baboons. Check the videos of the IPOB protesters on YouTube, mostly vagabonds and riffraff waiting for an opportunity to loot innocent bystanders.

11 Likes

Re: Buhari Meets Obasanjo Inside Aso Rock by bugzbunny: 2:20pm On Nov 10, 2015
simplycarro:

Even wen thread is abt two thieves meeting in aso rock
Idiots lik u will bring ipob into it

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Meets Obasanjo Inside Aso Rock by simplycarro: 2:21pm On Nov 10, 2015
ernesty20:
yorubas are the problem of this country - lamido sanusi
While heeboos are the slaves of the SW and North.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Meets Obasanjo Inside Aso Rock by simplycarro: 2:22pm On Nov 10, 2015
bugzbunny:

Even wen thread is abt two thieves meeting in aso rock
Idiots lik u will bring ipob into it

Another Ipob thief.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Meets Obasanjo Inside Aso Rock by tayebest(m): 2:22pm On Nov 10, 2015
[s]
bugzbunny:
You hv seen ur Nigeria Where thieves r celebrated Enjoy it Enjoy change Nonsense......
[/s]

RUBBISH!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Meets Obasanjo Inside Aso Rock by Nobody: 2:23pm On Nov 10, 2015
tayebest:

Biafra my ass
And to kill you dey hungry me. Foolish yoruba idi.ot

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Meets Obasanjo Inside Aso Rock by ernesty20(m): 2:24pm On Nov 10, 2015
tayebest:

shocked
did you really mean what you wrote up there?? undecided
blind bat. I posted "quoting" not qoeting..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Meets Obasanjo Inside Aso Rock by bugzbunny: 2:24pm On Nov 10, 2015
simplycarro:

They are illiterates baboons. Check the videos of the IPOB protesters on YouTube, mostly vagabonds and riffraff waiting for an opportunity to loot innocent bystanders.
You are d illiterate
U hate igbo
U complain of them taking ur lagos
They agree with u..they want biafra
u complain...guy u be baboon

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Meets Obasanjo Inside Aso Rock by tayebest(m): 2:26pm On Nov 10, 2015
simplycarro:

They are illiterates baboons. Check the videos of the IPOB protesters on YouTube, mostly vagabonds and riffraff waiting for an opportunity to loot innocent bystanders.

There playcards are even full of blunders....

Awon mofos

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Meets Obasanjo Inside Aso Rock by simplycarro: 2:27pm On Nov 10, 2015
bugzbunny:

You are d illiterate
U hate igbo
U complain of them taking ur lagos
They agree with u..they want biafra
u complain...guy u be baboon

You are simply mad. Run through my comments and quote where I don't want you to go. In fact I swears for anyone that talk about you not going., and yes I hate Biafrans, no apologies, just like you hate Nigerians, it's mutual.
I want you to go and go you must go!
Biafra is your destiny. Biafra or you die. grin

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Meets Obasanjo Inside Aso Rock by bugzbunny: 2:27pm On Nov 10, 2015
tayebest:
[s][/s]

RUBBISH!
Truth hurts....deal with it

1 Like

Re: Buhari Meets Obasanjo Inside Aso Rock by ernesty20(m): 2:27pm On Nov 10, 2015
simplycarro:

While heeboos are the slaves of the SW and North.
what is this thing that just quoted me?

Oh ndi ofe mmanu.. I am not surprised

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Meets Obasanjo Inside Aso Rock by simplycarro: 2:28pm On Nov 10, 2015
ernesty20:
what is this thing that just quoted me?

Oh ndi ofe mmanu.. I am not surprised
Thank goodness, you are learning fast.
IPOB miscreant.
You are going to Biafra, Biafra is your home, your destiny.
Biafra or you die. cheesy

Ndi akpu. cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Meets Obasanjo Inside Aso Rock by bugzbunny: 2:29pm On Nov 10, 2015
simplycarro:

You are simply mad. Run through my comments and quote where I don't want you to go. In fact I swears for anyone that talk about you not going.
I want you to go and go you must go!
Biafra is your destiny. Biafra or you die. grin
Weldone...
Now u talking
Support biafra.... Its d only way

1 Like

Re: Buhari Meets Obasanjo Inside Aso Rock by tayebest(m): 2:29pm On Nov 10, 2015
ernesty20:
blind bat. I posted "quoting" not qoeting..

foool, why did you modify your post?

Olodo oshi! sad

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Meets Obasanjo Inside Aso Rock by simplycarro: 2:31pm On Nov 10, 2015
tayebest:

foool, why did you modify your post?

Olodo oshi! sad
Don't mind the silly mofo. grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Meets Obasanjo Inside Aso Rock by bugzbunny: 2:34pm On Nov 10, 2015
Let it be on record dat
Simplycarro and tayebest are now defenders of biafra grin
Re: Buhari Meets Obasanjo Inside Aso Rock by simplycarro: 2:38pm On Nov 10, 2015
bugzbunny:
Let it be on record dat
Simplycarro and tayebest are now defenders of biafra grin

I will never defend Biafra, I can only wish you good riddance. cheesy

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

FG Accuses IPOB Of Using Fake Videos To Hoodwink International Community / Dapchi Girls Abduction: President Buhari Tweets / President Buhari, Party Leaders Hold APC Caucus Meeting (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.