Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,876 members, 7,817,581 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:51 PM

Buhari Orders Mass Retirement Of Permanent Secretaries - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Orders Mass Retirement Of Permanent Secretaries (40747 Views)

Indigenes Of Abuja Go Unclad In Protest For Slot Of Permanent Secretary. Photos / Sahara Reporters Confirm Retirement Of Mostly Southern Army Officers / Buhari Orders Mass Sackings At Budget Office (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Orders Mass Retirement Of Permanent Secretaries by bashydemy(m): 3:45pm On Nov 10, 2015
EternalTruths:
Confused President

Can he give a good reason for the sack grin
you are confused yourself, this is a welcome development cos those Permanent Secretary might have been corrupt under last administration. Now tell me PS under Diezani won't be corrupt.
Re: Buhari Orders Mass Retirement Of Permanent Secretaries by Vyolet(f): 3:46pm On Nov 10, 2015
It is a good thing,many of those perm secs are overdue for retirement yet they keep changing their birth dates.
There are so many civil servants like that,directors and deputy directors inclusive.
Re: Buhari Orders Mass Retirement Of Permanent Secretaries by Nobody: 3:48pm On Nov 10, 2015
most of them are above 60 years anyway...
Re: Buhari Orders Mass Retirement Of Permanent Secretaries by Nobody: 3:50pm On Nov 10, 2015
I luv dat, dem don chop belleful
Re: Buhari Orders Mass Retirement Of Permanent Secretaries by Nobody: 3:52pm On Nov 10, 2015
Ama80:
Perm secs are d most corrupt set of civil servants.gud move.
we don hear! How many have you reported or charged to court? Any small thing its corruption, Very confused and dull president this country has ever produced. Mtcheww
Re: Buhari Orders Mass Retirement Of Permanent Secretaries by Ebenezerk2: 3:53pm On Nov 10, 2015
If one of your family members was among them, or even one of your parents, would you type this nonsense? sackin without any reason, what you will see in the next of few days is northerners as permanent secretaries in almost all the ministries, be wise
politricks:
I see haters everywhere on this thread. You all going to wail till eternity while baba keeps turning around this country for good.
Re: Buhari Orders Mass Retirement Of Permanent Secretaries by supereagle(m): 3:55pm On Nov 10, 2015
He has positioned his own to fill up
Re: Buhari Orders Mass Retirement Of Permanent Secretaries by Ebenezerk2: 3:57pm On Nov 10, 2015
Can a minister do the work of permanent secretary?
kennycalls:
the good reason is for ministers designate to take over tomorrow. Dumbest wailer!
Re: Buhari Orders Mass Retirement Of Permanent Secretaries by politricks: 4:00pm On Nov 10, 2015
Ebenezerk2:
If one of your family members was among them, or even one of your parents, would you type this nonsense? sackin without any reason, what you will see in the next of few days is northerners as permanent secretaries in almost all the ministries, be wise
If my family member was among, i wont be suprised considering the amount of sack and retirement going on lately. Besides, there is nothing i would have been able to do to stop it. So your rants holds no water, Be sensible.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Orders Mass Retirement Of Permanent Secretaries by Ebenezerk2: 4:04pm On Nov 10, 2015
I pray that one of them will be sacked very soon
politricks:
If my family member was among, i wont be suprised considering the amount of sack and retirement going on lately. Besides, there is nothing i would have been able to do to stop it. So your rants holds no water, Be sensible.
Re: Buhari Orders Mass Retirement Of Permanent Secretaries by henryhemon(m): 4:08pm On Nov 10, 2015
Ebenezerk2:

I keep telling you my people igbos,stop hating unnecessary,buhari means well for the country. Whether it is a family member or not and warrants the sack is a good thing,stop being sentimental about everything. Buhari is better than gej 200 hundred times. Don't argue. Use your head and God given brain not your sentimental hearts.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Orders Mass Retirement Of Permanent Secretaries by Moffyman(m): 4:08pm On Nov 10, 2015
Everytin is an order these days...
Re: Buhari Orders Mass Retirement Of Permanent Secretaries by Nobody: 4:13pm On Nov 10, 2015
I would have preferred the headline to be mass execution but this too will do.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Orders Mass Retirement Of Permanent Secretaries by akinsbaba2015: 4:15pm On Nov 10, 2015
Sometime I imagine the clamour for leadership from the present youths who deliberately choose to be ignorant about how government works. Back then in 2005 4 out of 5 executive directors were cleared out of FBN in one fell swoop. How do you think the current Head of Civil Service of the Federation was picked even though we learnt she was not the most senior of the existing perm secs, that was a clear tsunami alert. Every system must purge itself from time to time but unfortunately the civil service across board had been left to decay over the decades. Now we have a government led by PMB who isn't afraid of taking bold decisions to move the nation forward and yet some misguided youths still call him unprintable names. What exactly do we want as a people, we want to go to heaven and don't want to die. A civil servant rose to the position of permanent secretary and you think those calibre of people will suffer from early retirement. Think again.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Orders Mass Retirement Of Permanent Secretaries by goludayo: 4:15pm On Nov 10, 2015
After all it is only d northerners that will benefit from all these sack by Mr buh.......i
Re: Buhari Orders Mass Retirement Of Permanent Secretaries by abdulmuqsit15(m): 4:15pm On Nov 10, 2015
EternalTruths:
Confused President

Wht do u mean?
Re: Buhari Orders Mass Retirement Of Permanent Secretaries by Adminisher: 4:17pm On Nov 10, 2015
d33types:
Buhari is seemingly hiding something ..after using them for seven months to run the ministries before ministers come on board he dumps them without concrete reason. I though they were called permanent secretaries for a reason?.

Meanwhile he says ministers will be figureheads-so the new perm secs will have the power? I used to love this man Buhari but unfortunately he is rubbishing this country graduallly

Please explain what you mean again?. I don't think there is logic here. Who said ministers are going to be figure heads and why should we have 36 Perm Secs for 19 ministries? Please. There is no money anywhere. Nigeria's income has been slashed by 60%. I don't know whether some people really understand the implications. When Oil was $114 a barrel, Nigeria was borrowing much less now.The only people I want to see employed are young people in the millions. Please don't worry about Perm Secs

1 Like

Re: Buhari Orders Mass Retirement Of Permanent Secretaries by rufaikoko(m): 4:18pm On Nov 10, 2015
I don't expect wailers to be quite. Transformation for good. Said Baba!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Orders Mass Retirement Of Permanent Secretaries by ogene007: 4:18pm On Nov 10, 2015
costandi:
Reason:

For mass recruitment of Northerners
You are so on point. We will watch the season 2 of the ongoing northernization of the country under this so-called change.
Re: Buhari Orders Mass Retirement Of Permanent Secretaries by Glare247(m): 4:20pm On Nov 10, 2015
EternalTruths:
Confused President

. U mean u can't differenciate between retirement and sack,guess u re more confused

1 Like

Re: Buhari Orders Mass Retirement Of Permanent Secretaries by akinsbaba2015: 4:22pm On Nov 10, 2015
Please keep quiet if you have nothing constructive to offer. Selection of permanent secretaries is based on federal character consequent upon eligibility according to grade level and seniority, moreover, you already have the head of service from the southsouth. The 6 geopolitical zones will have share in the perm secs to be appointed subsequently ditto for INEC where you have 12 national commissioners with 2 representing each geopolitical zone. Misguided youths must stop misinforming themselves. God bless Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Orders Mass Retirement Of Permanent Secretaries by femiero: 4:22pm On Nov 10, 2015
nickxtra:
Not unexpected. At least, another vacant positions created. Massive government employment loading......

17 positions na massive employment? Na wa ooo
Re: Buhari Orders Mass Retirement Of Permanent Secretaries by GudluckIBB(m): 4:23pm On Nov 10, 2015
bokohalal:

They aided corruption in the previous government.

.....When stealing was not corruption.
Re: Buhari Orders Mass Retirement Of Permanent Secretaries by politricks: 4:23pm On Nov 10, 2015
Ebenezerk2:
I pray that one of them will be sacked very soon
Sorry bro, God does not answer such prayers.
Re: Buhari Orders Mass Retirement Of Permanent Secretaries by Ebenezerk2: 4:23pm On Nov 10, 2015
You have made a mistake, I am not an Igbo's, so anyone that opposes any wrong doing of the govt is an igbo's?, I am a pure Yoruba guy
henryhemon:

I keep telling you my people igbos,stop hating unnecessary,buhari means well for the country. Whether it is a family member or not and warrants the sack is a good thing,stop being sentimental about everything. Buhari is better than gej 200 hundred times. Don't argue. Use your head and God given brain not your sentimental hearts.
Re: Buhari Orders Mass Retirement Of Permanent Secretaries by ransomed: 4:24pm On Nov 10, 2015
Danladi kifasi and his goons being shown the exit door. Taye Haruna should be probed because of great green wall scam. Ministry of Defence PS should be grilled after leaving office. These perm Secs. can compete with Adenuga cash for cash and superior to him in landed properties. Sai Baba! Ride on sir.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Orders Mass Retirement Of Permanent Secretaries by Ebenezerk2: 4:26pm On Nov 10, 2015
why now? but you are happy that it happened to someone outside your family
politricks:
Sorry bro, God does not answer such prayers.
Re: Buhari Orders Mass Retirement Of Permanent Secretaries by akinsbaba2015: 4:26pm On Nov 10, 2015
Moreover, it's also very convenient for misguided elements to take the 19states from the north as one while splitting the south into 3. The ethnic jingoists have failed to take stock and so remained unwise.
Re: Buhari Orders Mass Retirement Of Permanent Secretaries by nickxtra(m): 4:38pm On Nov 10, 2015
femiero:

17 positions na massive employment? Na wa ooo
Many retirements, resignations and sacking ahead, particular now that the Ministers are coming on board.
Re: Buhari Orders Mass Retirement Of Permanent Secretaries by Ali97(m): 4:39pm On Nov 10, 2015
[quote author=EternalTruths post=39876210]Confused President

Can he give a good reason for the sack.

Look at this confused illitrate. president can change them anytime.
instead of you to think that he is trying to create a job for our teaming youth but u went on criticising his effort.
pls think positively.
Re: Buhari Orders Mass Retirement Of Permanent Secretaries by Excellentmind: 4:39pm On Nov 10, 2015
Fire them, all

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Police Detain Muhammad Kime Over Facebook Post / How Edo Governor, Obaseki, Wasted N2billion On Maize Farming - Aroms Aigbehi / Coronavirus Symptoms: Mamman Daura Flown To UK For Treatment - Sahara Reporters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.