Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,733 members, 7,809,815 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:25 PM

To Love And Leave. (story Series) - Literature (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / To Love And Leave. (story Series) (55091 Views)

To Love And Kill (story Series) / I Hate To Love Him / New Story : Afraid To Love (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: To Love And Leave. (story Series) by Bobolayefa(m): 11:01pm On Jun 24, 2016
mehhn!! I just can't read this story and not comment... at the beginning, it seemed like you were rushing things a bit... but it stabilized later sha.. the story is wow... I'm glad i read it o... make I go find your other stories them sef... Good, lovely one bro...
Re: To Love And Leave. (story Series) by YINKS89(m): 12:38pm On Jun 25, 2016
Guyz let's do dis again juz follow dis link

www.nairaland.com/3186985/miss-nairaland- contest-2016-grand

And type

I vote lanicky

Cc: NLjega.

Please endeavour to put Cc: NLjega....... Fanks in anticipation.
Re: To Love And Leave. (story Series) by horlawharley(m): 2:11am On Jun 26, 2016
2:09 am and am still awake.this story is damn nice.thumps up
Re: To Love And Leave. (story Series) by AustinBlinks(m): 8:53am On Jun 30, 2016
horlawharley:
2:09 am and am still awake.this story is damn nice.thumps up

Thanks, You Rock!
Re: To Love And Leave. (story Series) by ChizzyMaris(f): 1:49pm On Jul 02, 2016
Wow... this is beautiful. This story is amazing. I'm a sucker for happy endings, and trust me, AustinBlinks , you got me there. #thumbsup!!!

1 Like

Re: To Love And Leave. (story Series) by AustinBlinks(m): 3:48pm On Jul 02, 2016
ChizzyMaris:
Wow... this is beautiful. This story is amazing. I'm a sucker for happy endings, and trust me, AustinBlinks , you got me there. #thumbsup!!!
Thank you miss

1 Like

Re: To Love And Leave. (story Series) by donkross1(m): 6:38am On Jul 06, 2016
AustinBlinks:

Thank you miss

Bruh... are you the same AustinBlinks on 'Love laugh n life' forum?
Re: To Love And Leave. (story Series) by khemmy20(f): 7:40am On Jul 12, 2016
Wow! This is one of the best story i've ever read on this thread.So funny, short and interesting. I love the roles play by the characters, especially that of Ada, Wale and Femi. Austinblinks i really commend ur effort in writing this story and touching someones heart out there and putting smiles on their face, u are great.

1 Like

Re: To Love And Leave. (story Series) by Mindfrick(m): 1:24pm On Jul 12, 2016
Austinblinks U Are So Great. Wao! Bravo. I Promise I Will Always B Yr Fan 4ever And Vote 4 U Wenever Ure Contesting. Austinblinks Ure Great!Austinblinks U Are So Great. Wao! Bravo. I Promise I Will Always B Yr Fan 4ever And Vote 4 U Wenever Ure Contesting. Austinblinks Ure Great!Austinblinks U Are So Great. Wao! Bravo. I Promise I Will Always B Yr Fan 4ever And Vote 4 U Wenever Ure Contesting. Austinblinks Ure Great!

1 Like

Re: To Love And Leave. (story Series) by AustinBlinks(m): 8:37am On Jul 13, 2016
Mindfrick:
Austinblinks U Are So Great. Wao! Bravo. I Promise I Will Always B Yr Fan 4ever And Vote 4 U Wenever Ure Contesting. Austinblinks Ure Great!Austinblinks U Are So Great. Wao! Bravo. I Promise I Will Always B Yr Fan 4ever And Vote 4 U Wenever Ure Contesting. Austinblinks Ure Great!Austinblinks U Are So Great. Wao! Bravo. I Promise I Will Always B Yr Fan 4ever And Vote 4 U Wenever Ure Contesting. Austinblinks Ure Great!

Thank you so much brother. I appreciate that.
Re: To Love And Leave. (story Series) by AustinBlinks(m): 8:40am On Jul 13, 2016
khemmy20:
Wow! This is one of the best story i've ever read on this thread.So funny, short and interesting. I love the roles play by the characters, especially that of Ada, Wale and Femi. Austinblinks i really commend ur effort in writing this story and touching someones heart out there and putting smiles on their face, u are great.

Thank you ma'am!

I hope you like this too www.nairaland.com/3008712/shadows/3#47312789
Re: To Love And Leave. (story Series) by Mindfrick(m): 1:08pm On Jul 19, 2016
Donmic U Jst Have To Read Dz...Yewo!
Re: To Love And Leave. (story Series) by Iphekitan(m): 12:35pm On Jul 20, 2016
AustinBlinks

Woaw dope story

PleaSe can you grant me the permission to make use of this story on my blog
Re: To Love And Leave. (story Series) by Mindfrick(m): 11:22am On Aug 22, 2016
Donmic Oya Ave A Luk
Re: To Love And Leave. (story Series) by Despirado121(m): 11:43pm On Aug 26, 2016
omo dis ur story is jst 2 much that i dnt even knw what 2 say. u r good jst kip it up. xpectin more storiz frm u
Re: To Love And Leave. (story Series) by Despirado121(m): 11:46pm On Aug 26, 2016
AustinBlinks:

Thank you ma'am!
I hope you like this too www.nairaland.com/3008712/shadows/3#47312789
make i sharply follow dis too

1 Like

Re: To Love And Leave. (story Series) by yusluvad(m): 9:11am On Aug 28, 2016
Nice piece...
Re: To Love And Leave. (story Series) by FlordFlorez(m): 9:39am On Sep 10, 2016
ι нv ғoυnd мιne тoo. ѕнe love мe even мore тнan ι do. ι'м нappy, lυcĸy nd вleѕѕed!!

1 Like

Re: To Love And Leave. (story Series) by AustinBlinks(m): 1:53am On Oct 05, 2016
Re: To Love And Leave. (story Series) by Tehmietee(f): 6:20pm On May 21, 2017
Wao! Such a lovly story wit a splendid endin. Rili luv dis! More megabyte 2 ur fone

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

The Bond That Can Never Be Broken / Wole Soyinka Battled With Prostate Cancer / Jewel From The Ghetto 2: Return Of Shakirah

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.