Stats: 3,150,729 members, 7,809,799 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:08 PM

BVN Exposes Gargantuan Corruption By Politicians; Billions Abandoned In Banks - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BVN Exposes Gargantuan Corruption By Politicians; Billions Abandoned In Banks (1965 Views)

Jonathan Opens Up: I’m Being Investigated For Corruption By Buhari / BVN Exposes Gargantuan Corruption By Politicians; Billions Abandoned In Banks / Investigation: Nigeria's Bank Verification Number, BVN, Exposes Gargantuan Corru (2) (3) (4)

BVN Exposes Gargantuan Corruption By Politicians; Billions Abandoned In Banks by wachakuta(m): 5:06pm On Nov 10, 2015
Photo

(See Why)
Nigeria’s Bank Verification Number, BVN, a biometric identification system being implemented by the Central Bank to curb or reduce illegal banking transactions in the country, has exposed gargantuan corruption, massive fraud, and has left millions of naira sitting idle in unclaimed bank accounts, bankers told reporters.

BVN is a modern security measure in line with the Central Bank of Nigeria Decree to reduce fraud in the Nigerian banking system.
Insiders in several banks in Nigeria have disclosed that many accounts with millions of naira have remained unclaimed because the owners have not come forward to link them to the bank verification number.
Every person in Nigeria can from now on only have one bank verification number generated by a central data base. Because finger prints had to be used to generate that unique number, it is practically impossible for one person to have two identities, and therefore two bank verificatikon numbers.

Many people, bankers told our reporter, who had different bank accounts in different names because of the lack of a national identity card, find themselves stuck, unable to claim money they have in different accounts in different names.

Worst for the corrupt, insiders said, the bank verification number has now exposed many people with money in many bank accounts, most of them corrupt politicians with no genuine business venture to justify the hundreds of Billions of naira in virtually all banks.
Even more damaging, they said, it has also been discovered, that many people had different bank accounts in different banks with different data, including different tribe, date of birth and employers.
Photo
https://m.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=976405032400623
Re: BVN Exposes Gargantuan Corruption By Politicians; Billions Abandoned In Banks by wachakuta(m): 5:07pm On Nov 10, 2015
Ghen Ghen
Re: BVN Exposes Gargantuan Corruption By Politicians; Billions Abandoned In Banks by MISSNORA(f): 5:13pm On Nov 10, 2015
Good
Re: BVN Exposes Gargantuan Corruption By Politicians; Billions Abandoned In Banks by trapQ: 5:16pm On Nov 10, 2015
this is the kind of info that is needed. not the biafran noise everywhere

Re: BVN Exposes Gargantuan Corruption By Politicians; Billions Abandoned In Banks by odutolasodiq(m): 5:35pm On Nov 10, 2015
can I link my BVN to those unclaimed account..... I dont mind the consequences. lolzzz

Re: BVN Exposes Gargantuan Corruption By Politicians; Billions Abandoned In Banks by Acjohn(m): 5:55pm On Nov 10, 2015
God don dey catch them. it should be declared state resources if there be nobody to claim them
Re: BVN Exposes Gargantuan Corruption By Politicians; Billions Abandoned In Banks by Koleman(m): 6:03pm On Nov 10, 2015
ooopsss!
Re: BVN Exposes Gargantuan Corruption By Politicians; Billions Abandoned In Banks by futurewise11(m): 2:32am On Nov 29, 2015
MISSNORA:
Good

You keep on using peoples picture....hmmmmmm..
Continue.
Re: BVN Exposes Gargantuan Corruption By Politicians; Billions Abandoned In Banks by Nobody: 2:39am On Nov 29, 2015
Story for the gods...

Re: BVN Exposes Gargantuan Corruption By Politicians; Billions Abandoned In Banks by vanunu: 5:28am On Nov 29, 2015
When jonathan said he was fighting corruption with techonology many apc foools insulted him.

Re: BVN Exposes Gargantuan Corruption By Politicians; Billions Abandoned In Banks by Nobody: 6:37am On Nov 29, 2015
wachakuta:
Photo

(See Why)
Nigeria’s Bank Verification Number, BVN, a biometric identification system being implemented by the Central Bank to curb or reduce illegal banking transactions in the country, has exposed gargantuan corruption, massive fraud, and has left millions of naira sitting idle in unclaimed bank accounts, bankers told reporters.

BVN is a modern security measure in line with the Central Bank of Nigeria Decree to reduce fraud in the Nigerian banking system.
Insiders in several banks in Nigeria have disclosed that many accounts with millions of naira have remained unclaimed because the owners have not come forward to link them to the bank verification number.
Every person in Nigeria can from now on only have one bank verification number generated by a central data base. Because finger prints had to be used to generate that unique number, it is practically impossible for one person to have two identities, and therefore two bank verificatikon numbers.

Many people, bankers told our reporter, who had different bank accounts in different names because of the lack of a national identity card, find themselves stuck, unable to claim money they have in different accounts in different names.

Worst for the corrupt, insiders said, the bank verification number has now exposed many people with money in many bank accounts, most of them corrupt politicians with no genuine business venture to justify the hundreds of Billions of naira in virtually all banks.
Even more damaging, they said, it has also been discovered, that many people had different bank accounts in different banks with different data, including different tribe, date of birth and employers.
Photo
https://m.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=976405032400623

Drunk
Re: BVN Exposes Gargantuan Corruption By Politicians; Billions Abandoned In Banks by MISSNORA(f): 8:19pm On Dec 01, 2015
futurewise11:

You keep on using peoples picture....hmmmmmm.. Continue.
this is me
Re: BVN Exposes Gargantuan Corruption By Politicians; Billions Abandoned In Banks by futurewise11(m): 12:40am On Dec 02, 2015
MISSNORA:
this is me

Na today? Have heard. The other you claim that pics was yours unti you are busted of using fake pics, today you said "this is me" . Which one we go beleive...
Re: BVN Exposes Gargantuan Corruption By Politicians; Billions Abandoned In Banks by MISSNORA(f): 7:36am On Dec 02, 2015
futurewise11:

Na today? Have heard. The other you claim that pics was yours unti you are busted of using fake pics, today you said "this is me" . Which one we go beleive...

I initially wanted to be faceless here... Datz y I put my friends pic earlier which starred a controversy. Now... I decided to av my pics up there
Re: BVN Exposes Gargantuan Corruption By Politicians; Billions Abandoned In Banks by Nobody: 7:50am On Dec 02, 2015
trapQ:
this is the kind of info that is needed. not the biafran noise everywhere
the zoogeria must fall
Re: BVN Exposes Gargantuan Corruption By Politicians; Billions Abandoned In Banks by oshyno(m): 7:57am On Dec 02, 2015
This is d modern way of fighting corruptionn not some gestapo style one Daura is using. In this instamce once ur bursted na abeg u go dey beg. Good job GEJ.

MASSOB Threatens To Move Against Ohanaeze Ndigbo / "You Are Foolish And Stupid" Ghanaian President Told Obasanjo. / Photo:Rivers state Gov.Nyesom Wike & Wife Epic Throw Back At Nigerian Law School