Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,726 members, 7,816,986 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:12 PM

Agreement Before Sex!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Agreement Before Sex!!! (1178 Views)

"Before Sex, He Promised Marriage But He Stopped Talking About It Now" - Lady / See This Binding "Agreement Before Sex" Made By Someone To Avoid False Alarm / Agreement Before Sex!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Agreement Before Sex!!! by Skanas(m): 7:14pm On Nov 10, 2015
Come across this piece and want to share with u and see ur opinion,AGREEMENT BEFORE SEX!

Due to the current and often false allegations made by women, which include rape , there is now an agreement to be signed before "action". Please print a copy which can be used in the court of law.

AGREEMENT BEFORE SEX...

I, __________________________, the undersigned female partner (herein referred to as the 'Screwee'), am about to enjoy sexual intercourse with_______________________(hereafter referred to as the 'Screwer'), certifies the following :

1. THAT I am above the lawful age of consent.

2. THAT I am not under the influence of any narcotic. N(s).

3. THAT the afore mentioned Screwer did not use any force, threats, coercion or promises to influence me.

4. THAT I, the Screwee, am
in no fear of him whatsoever.

5. THAT I do not expect or wish to marry him.

6. THAT I do not know if he is married or not and neither do I care.

7. THAT I am neither asleep nor drunk.

8. THAT I am entering this relationship with him; because I love it and want it as much as he does.

9. THAT in the event that I receive full satisfaction, which I expect, I declare
in advance the capacity and willingness for further participation at regular intervals.

10. THAT I will not act as a witness against him nor will I file charges against him in the event that,

(a) I contract an STD

(B-) I become pregnant

(c) I feel that he is violating any legislation - moral, legal or otherwise.

SIGNED BEFORE JUMPING INTO BED

ON________ (DAY) OF_____ (MONTH) _______ (YEAR) AT ______ (AM/PM)

Re: Agreement Before Sex!!! by Cutehector(m): 7:16pm On Nov 10, 2015
I swear.. She has to sign this....
Re: Agreement Before Sex!!! by sunkieisland(m): 7:33pm On Nov 10, 2015
End time things

See mentality on top something wey u suppose enjoy legitimately with you wife/husband.

No endanger ur life, sign that document at ur own peril, partake at the peril of ur soul

i talk my own oooo
Re: Agreement Before Sex!!! by wiZbanky(m): 10:23pm On Nov 10, 2015
Who needs this when U̶̲̥̅̊ talking bout casual
Re: Agreement Before Sex!!! by Nobody: 10:26pm On Nov 10, 2015
Hehehehe. Lwkmd. So u wan tell me say wen una two blood dey hot una go remember d form?
Re: Agreement Before Sex!!! by Skanas(m): 11:46pm On Nov 10, 2015
Anyss:
Hehehehe. Lwkmd. So u wan tell me say wen una two blood dey hot una go remember d form?

Hehehe dat document serious ooOoo
Re: Agreement Before Sex!!! by porozhniy(m): 12:29am On Nov 11, 2015
where is the space provided for witnesses?
Re: Agreement Before Sex!!! by Skanas(m): 7:00am On Nov 11, 2015
porozhniy:
where is the space provided for witnesses?
Witnesses Lol...dat one na live bf naaa
Re: Agreement Before Sex!!! by porozhniy(m): 12:27pm On Nov 11, 2015
Skanas:

Witnesses Lol...dat one na live bf naaa
without the signature of multiple witnesses, she could easily claim she was forced to sign. Pls also include kisses and other forms of sexual activities come into the contract...don't forget a lawyer!

(1) (Reply)

That Awkward Moment When You Wish That Babe Didn't Have A Face / How Do I Stop Having Sexual Affair With My GF Without Losing Her / She Accused Me Of Being Ga-y. Help!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.