Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,903 members, 7,835,016 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:55 AM

She Accused Me Of Being Ga-y. Help!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Accused Me Of Being Ga-y. Help!!! (1182 Views)

Ex-boyfriend Accused Of Threatening Girlfriend With Her Nudes, Replies / My Best Friend Wrongly Accused Me Of Sleeping With His Girlfriend / 'Rape & Beg': UnilagOlodo Who Was Accused Of Rape Takes Legal Action (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Accused Me Of Being Ga-y. Help!!! by PoliticalThuG(m): 10:20am On Apr 02, 2016
My girlfriend came to my house yesterday. She was acting sick. I told her to go take a chill bath.

After taking her bath, she came inside my room only on towel. She brought out her undies, she asked me to help her wear it on her which i did innocently.

Was she expecting me to get aroused and Bleep her? I dnt know. I didnt wanna Bleep her in the first place due to her health.

Now she has been crying and kiling herself, calling me gay. I asked her why the name calling, she refused to tell me.

Plz what did i do wrong?
Re: She Accused Me Of Being Ga-y. Help!!! by falconey(m): 10:23am On Apr 02, 2016
grin
Re: She Accused Me Of Being Ga-y. Help!!! by K9Uneet(m): 10:23am On Apr 02, 2016
Name April fool love una dey do?
Re: She Accused Me Of Being Ga-y. Help!!! by Nobody: 10:23am On Apr 02, 2016
cheesy
Re: She Accused Me Of Being Ga-y. Help!!! by Nelsizzy(m): 10:23am On Apr 02, 2016
Dude, you are GAY!!!
Chai! With all the green light. You fall hand.
Re: She Accused Me Of Being Ga-y. Help!!! by Nobody: 10:24am On Apr 02, 2016
*in olamide's voice* questions for the gods the gods o ...
Re: She Accused Me Of Being Ga-y. Help!!! by raphie01(f): 10:25am On Apr 02, 2016
Picture of yu wearing the underwear on her innocently or I don't believe it! sad sad grin

1 Like

Re: She Accused Me Of Being Ga-y. Help!!! by Horlufemi(m): 10:26am On Apr 02, 2016
Fvck her or she'll get it outside.
Re: She Accused Me Of Being Ga-y. Help!!! by Smellymouth: 10:27am On Apr 02, 2016
undecided

Re: She Accused Me Of Being Ga-y. Help!!! by PoliticalThuG(m): 10:46am On Apr 02, 2016
Nelsizzy:
Dude, you are GAY!!!
Chai! With all the green light. You fall hand.
i was being wary of her health since she told me she's sick.
Re: She Accused Me Of Being Ga-y. Help!!! by PoliticalThuG(m): 10:49am On Apr 02, 2016
raphie01:
Picture of yu wearing the underwear on her innocently or I don't believe it! sad sad grin
girl, u have to believe me. I dnt tell lies.

Tell me what i did wrong
Re: She Accused Me Of Being Ga-y. Help!!! by obiorathesubtle: 10:49am On Apr 02, 2016
pussyNigga undecided

1 Like

Re: She Accused Me Of Being Ga-y. Help!!! by Nobody: 10:52am On Apr 02, 2016
It's understandable.

Don't you think it's about time you get busy rather that surfing Nairaland asking us an irrelevant question.

I mean i could help you if you're really not up to the task. grin
Re: She Accused Me Of Being Ga-y. Help!!! by Nelsizzy(m): 11:03am On Apr 02, 2016
PoliticalThuG:
i was being wary of her health since she told me she's sick.
Then explain to her na.
Re: She Accused Me Of Being Ga-y. Help!!! by PoliticalThuG(m): 11:09am On Apr 02, 2016
brandnew3:
It's understandable.

Don't you think it's about time you get busy rather that surfing Nairaland asking us an irrelevant question.

I mean i could help you if you're really not up to the task. grin
when did asking good questions on nairaland become a crime?
Re: She Accused Me Of Being Ga-y. Help!!! by PoliticalThuG(m): 11:11am On Apr 02, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
pussyNigga undecided
i wil slap u
Re: She Accused Me Of Being Ga-y. Help!!! by obiorathesubtle: 11:13am On Apr 02, 2016
PoliticalThuG:
i wil slap u
angry want to lose that hand?? Try it..
Re: She Accused Me Of Being Ga-y. Help!!! by drmikeadams(m): 11:16am On Apr 02, 2016
grin grin grin...u help am wear pant,,,u no put ur thing inside her thing grin grin..Na conji make am sick nah grin
Re: She Accused Me Of Being Ga-y. Help!!! by ireneony(f): 11:22am On Apr 02, 2016
Political[s]ThuG:
My girlfriend came to my house yesterday. She was acting sick. I told her to go take a chill bath.

After taking her bath, she came inside my room only on towel. She brought out her undies, she asked me to help her wear it on her which i did innocently.

Was she expecting me to get aroused and Bleep her? I dnt know. I didnt wanna Bleep her in the first place due to her health.

Now she has been crying and kiling herself, calling me gay. I asked her why the name calling, she refused to tell me.

Plz what did i do wrong?[/s]
pls wake up from your world of fantasy! Stop lying u don't have a girlfriend. I can smell lies from afar
Re: She Accused Me Of Being Ga-y. Help!!! by PoliticalThuG(m): 11:37am On Apr 02, 2016
ireneony:
pls wake up from your world of fantasy! Stop lying u don't have a girlfriend. I can smell lies from afar
i dnt have a girlfriend? How can u tell
Re: She Accused Me Of Being Ga-y. Help!!! by Nobody: 12:30pm On Apr 02, 2016
sorry u not gay. OK?
Re: She Accused Me Of Being Ga-y. Help!!! by achinaboy(m): 2:15pm On Apr 02, 2016
PoliticalThuG:
girl, u have to believe me. I dnt tell lies.

Tell me what i did wrong
hav u ever slept with any gal, yes or no
Re: She Accused Me Of Being Ga-y. Help!!! by PoliticalThuG(m): 2:20pm On Apr 02, 2016
achinaboy:
hav u ever slept with any gal, yes or no
no. Am still a virgin
Re: She Accused Me Of Being Ga-y. Help!!! by achinaboy(m): 2:23pm On Apr 02, 2016
PoliticalThuG:
no. Am still a virgin
well goodluk

(1) (Reply)

Married Woman Gets Stuck With Lover During Intercourse / Do Not Ever Fall In Love With people who show These Traits........never , Ever / What Will You Do In This Situation?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.