Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,771 members, 7,851,631 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 01:57 AM

The Igbos Are Confused!! This Photo Just Confirmed That (see Here) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Igbos Are Confused!! This Photo Just Confirmed That (see Here) (1091 Views)

I Never Said We Are Confused On Who Will Sign 2017 Budget – Lai Mohammed / The Victory Of Trump Has Confirmed That I Am Going To Be President. / Buhari Just Confirmed That He Is Solidly Behind The Fulani Expansionist Agenda. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Igbos Are Confused!! This Photo Just Confirmed That (see Here) by nairayouthcom(m): 8:15pm On Nov 10, 2015
Someone sent this to Us:-

The Igbos are just looking for any Means to Create another Civil War..

GOD won’t give them the Chance

Can I hear someone say Amen?

Source: http://downloadwapaz.com.ng/2015/11/10/the-igbos-are-confused-this-photo-just-confirmed-that-see-here/

Re: The Igbos Are Confused!! This Photo Just Confirmed That (see Here) by Bambless1(m): 8:16pm On Nov 10, 2015
"Abuchi" (A Spare Part Seller) In My Area Be Like,,,,,,,,,,,,"Na Jobless Person Go Dey Shout For Biafra Na,sey Na Me Wan Commot For Shop Dey Protest Inside Sun BIAFRA my foot"

1 Like

Re: The Igbos Are Confused!! This Photo Just Confirmed That (see Here) by Awoofawo(m): 8:20pm On Nov 10, 2015
You better go buy bullets proof kit! You go hear am today when hellfire zombies arrive here. grin
Re: The Igbos Are Confused!! This Photo Just Confirmed That (see Here) by sammyj: 8:22pm On Nov 10, 2015
grin shocked grin. !!!
Re: The Igbos Are Confused!! This Photo Just Confirmed That (see Here) by nnamdizen(m): 8:23pm On Nov 10, 2015
When a myopic individual opens his mouth, trash trash trash trash everywhere grin

2 Likes

Re: The Igbos Are Confused!! This Photo Just Confirmed That (see Here) by sammyj: 8:23pm On Nov 10, 2015
Ok oooooo. They are truly confused !!! grin shocked grin
Re: The Igbos Are Confused!! This Photo Just Confirmed That (see Here) by Aromas: 8:26pm On Nov 10, 2015
And dis we never teach dem sense

Re: The Igbos Are Confused!! This Photo Just Confirmed That (see Here) by Nobody: 8:27pm On Nov 10, 2015
And them still want biafra after what happened to them some years back? shocked
Re: The Igbos Are Confused!! This Photo Just Confirmed That (see Here) by Aromas: 8:28pm On Nov 10, 2015
The boy holding cup resemble Pa Chukwudi44 elder brother o grin

(1) (Reply)

PHOTOS: Buhari Visits IDP Camp In Yola / Some Funny Trends Peculiar To Nigerian Politics / PMB To Go For Three Months Leave?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.