Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,256 members, 7,811,715 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:56 PM

Breaking News:three Things That Will Happen Tomorrow! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking News:three Things That Will Happen Tomorrow! (4530 Views)

Buhari: Femi Adesina Talks About What Will Happen When Buhari Finally Returns / Three Things I Did While In Prison — Obasanjo / EFCC News: Three Wonder Bank Operators Bags 8 Months Jail Term For Cheating (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking News:three Things That Will Happen Tomorrow! by Kakpos: 10:44pm On Nov 10, 2015
Immediately After Buhari swear in Ministers , the following shall happen!
(1)Wailers, wailees and AIT shall continue wailing
(2)Political platform(special program sponsor by PDP on ray power FM ) shall condemn the portfolio.
(3)Metu, Femi Bianca Faniayode and Ibos shall wail as normal!
These are my predictions add your own!

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking News:three Things That Will Happen Tomorrow! by Nobody: 10:49pm On Nov 10, 2015
Lol

Channels sun rise daily

1 Like

Re: Breaking News:three Things That Will Happen Tomorrow! by shobroy10(m): 10:51pm On Nov 10, 2015
there is something i still dont understand bout this ppl called south east and south south. Will dey be happy and see nigeria crumble while dey remain the president or root for better nigeria they can be proud of without them been the president cos why they are doing this i still dont get it.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking News:three Things That Will Happen Tomorrow! by asvpChuu(m): 10:53pm On Nov 10, 2015
grin view my signature
Re: Breaking News:three Things That Will Happen Tomorrow! by Kyase(m): 10:54pm On Nov 10, 2015
4-Killing of more IPOD members in rivers
Re: Breaking News:three Things That Will Happen Tomorrow! by ugwusunday(m): 10:56pm On Nov 10, 2015
I will dress very well, nd carry my Biafra flag...

3 Likes

Re: Breaking News:three Things That Will Happen Tomorrow! by mightyhaze: 10:57pm On Nov 10, 2015
shobroy10:
there is something i still dont understand bout this ppl called south east and south south. Will dey be happy and see nigeria crumble while dey remain the president or root for better nigeria they can be proud of without them been the president cos why they are doing this i still dont get it.
v foolish post.brain transplant urgently needed

12 Likes

Re: Breaking News:three Things That Will Happen Tomorrow! by reuben79: 10:58pm On Nov 10, 2015
We knw dat 99% of wailers ar igbos............notthin waillin wailers can do,buhari is 4 8years

3 Likes

Re: Breaking News:three Things That Will Happen Tomorrow! by mightyhaze: 11:04pm On Nov 10, 2015
Kakpos:
(2)Political platform(special program sponsor by PDP on ray power FM ) shall condemn the portfolio.
These are prediction add your own!
(4) ur duarra dullard will still look as clueless as ever. 5) amadioha will bend ur useless life for mentionin igbos in ur demented rant!

13 Likes

Re: Breaking News:three Things That Will Happen Tomorrow! by DaBullIT(m): 11:20pm On Nov 10, 2015
Apart from the things you listed

English we die tomorrow

You have killed it today

16 Likes

Re: Breaking News:three Things That Will Happen Tomorrow! by Nobody: 12:10am On Nov 11, 2015
Kakpos:
you,ve said it all

1 Like

Re: Breaking News:three Things That Will Happen Tomorrow! by DjAndroid: 2:43am On Nov 11, 2015
Three things that "WE" happen? I Give up. smh...

6 Likes

Re: Breaking News:three Things That Will Happen Tomorrow! by dorodee(m): 4:41am On Nov 11, 2015
Finance, defence and petroleum ministers will be from the North..... He who keeps Money and power (guns) keeps everything.
Re: Breaking News:three Things That Will Happen Tomorrow! by saint047(m): 4:45am On Nov 11, 2015
I'm shocked that defeated Speaker Aspirant turned House leader, Gbajabiamila is drawing heavy weather over "Juicy Committees"

It's shameful
Re: Breaking News:three Things That Will Happen Tomorrow! by saint047(m): 4:46am On Nov 11, 2015
Every event in NASS is about Fights
Election of Speaker Selection of Principal officers. Committee appointments
What is wrong with APC?
Re: Breaking News:three Things That Will Happen Tomorrow! by Warlord3000(m): 4:55am On Nov 11, 2015
Hahaha..

OP walahi your kolomental no be for here cheesy

Chop knuckle cheesy
Re: Breaking News:three Things That Will Happen Tomorrow! by tonytony208(m): 5:18am On Nov 11, 2015
Kakpos:

I listen to political platform. You are very wrong to say it is sponsored by PDP.

They are very neutral

You should be honorable enough to withdraw your statement.

1 Like

Re: Breaking News:three Things That Will Happen Tomorrow! by Opinedecandid(m): 6:07am On Nov 11, 2015
Kakpos:

Who are the persons in this very senseless thread that have hit the like button for the above thing.

Something as ungrammatical and grammar-murdering as above is what folks are celebrating?

2 Likes

Re: Breaking News:three Things That Will Happen Tomorrow! by razfad10(m): 6:09am On Nov 11, 2015
shobroy10:
indeed common sense is not common.

2 Likes

Re: Breaking News:three Things That Will Happen Tomorrow! by channelz: 6:27am On Nov 11, 2015
Themaingate:
Lol

Channels sun rise daily
Keep watching wink
Re: Breaking News:three Things That Will Happen Tomorrow! by RichDad1(m): 6:42am On Nov 11, 2015
TonyeBarcanista will write a very long epistle with no substance as usual.

Chukwudi44 will rant like a possessed lunatic as usually.
coolcool

1 Like

Re: Breaking News:three Things That Will Happen Tomorrow! by Hallynice(m): 6:45am On Nov 11, 2015
Kakpos:
grin
Kakpos:
Re: Breaking News:three Things That Will Happen Tomorrow! by kettykin: 7:04am On Nov 11, 2015
Kakpos:

Three things that will definitely happen tomorrow.

(1) igbos will continue to rule the world of football. Sports, entertainment and Movies, literature.
(2) The vultures in Nigeria will keep looking for a way to backstab, betray, backbite and back follow the igbos.
(3) The vultures of Nigeria will come to the Internet the wail and cry for not being able to stop igbos.

2 Likes

Re: Breaking News:three Things That Will Happen Tomorrow! by TonyeBarcanista(m): 7:47am On Nov 11, 2015
RichDad1:
TonyeBarcanista will write a very long epistle with no substance as usual.

Na Akure Youths I go mobilise to flog you publicly.

2 Likes

Re: Breaking News:three Things That Will Happen Tomorrow! by PLANETMARS(m): 8:03am On Nov 11, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:
Na Akure Youths I go mobilise to flog you publicly.
sharap noisemaker
Re: Breaking News:three Things That Will Happen Tomorrow! by TonyeBarcanista(m): 8:05am On Nov 11, 2015
PLANETMARS:
sharap noisemaker
Tatafo, na you be RichDad1?

2 Likes

Re: Breaking News:three Things That Will Happen Tomorrow! by Damalex4luv(m): 8:10am On Nov 11, 2015
And the guy above me will continue wailing and having Buharistic headach till there's no more single breath on him tongue tongue tongue

(1) (2) (Reply)

An Open Letter To The Gullible Nigerian Youths / Senators, Reps Boo Buhari, Shehu Sani Reacts / BREAKING: CNN Finally Voices Biafra Call, Kanu's Illegal' Arrest (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.