Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,356 members, 7,839,636 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 04:57 AM

Live Updates: Inauguration Of Ministers - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Live Updates: Inauguration Of Ministers (39482 Views)

Ministerial List : See Speculated Portfolios Of Ministers / Photos Of Saraki Receiving The List Of Ministers / PDP Senators Kick As Buhari Fails To Submit List Of Ministers - Vanguard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Live Updates: Inauguration Of Ministers by Image123(m): 12:33pm On Nov 11, 2015
daywalker02:

pls compare power works and housing and finance or fct, to transport

But Diezani was caught stealing under transportation, she has not been caught yet under petroleum.

2 Likes

Re: Live Updates: Inauguration Of Ministers by oteneaaron(m): 12:33pm On Nov 11, 2015
When you are comitted, your record will definitely speak for you.....
Baba Fash....you deserved you appointment joor......

7 Likes

Re: Live Updates: Inauguration Of Ministers by justmenoni: 12:34pm On Nov 11, 2015
Bro I agree with u,so in ur opinion there is justification for sins but don't let's forget that culture differs alot from religion, I don't know much about the Muslim religion but I think most Arabs as an instant practice their culture which some people see as religion.

The yoruba's prostrate to greet their parents and sometimes elderly people and yes it's written in the Bible to respect ur elders but it didn't say prostrate for them.

Bro there are lots to be discussed and researched about ethics and according to my own personal research I can agree that ethics is one of the major roots of violence such as war cultural disputes, disruption of laws etc

quote author=biotechshola post=39906548][/quote]

1 Like

Re: Live Updates: Inauguration Of Ministers by dabossman(m): 12:34pm On Nov 11, 2015
daywalker02:
Aamechi Transport..after all the billions spent, Amaechi end up in transport...dry ministry

Did you say dry? I hope you know that Air (aviation), Railway, Sea and every form of transportation is under that ministry.

3 Likes

Re: Live Updates: Inauguration Of Ministers by Chylo(m): 12:37pm On Nov 11, 2015
Image123:

Aviation has its own ministry headed by Sirika.

Check well that that is not minister of state aviation.

1 Like

Re: Live Updates: Inauguration Of Ministers by bidexmimi(f): 12:37pm On Nov 11, 2015
oteneaaron:
When you are comitted, your record will definitely speak for you.....
Baba Fash....you deserved you appointment joor......

I swear and am happy he got that appointment

2 Likes

Re: Live Updates: Inauguration Of Ministers by tojuboy(m): 12:37pm On Nov 11, 2015
Am only sure of fash,ngige and mrs finance
Re: Live Updates: Inauguration Of Ministers by Demdem(m): 12:38pm On Nov 11, 2015
daywalker02:
Aamechi Transport..after all the billions spent, Amaechi end up in transport...dry ministry

Ignoramus...........
Under Transport we have Aviation, Railway, Marine etc
Have u ever heard of NIMASA? That agency alone was responsible for siphoning funds for jonah-daft re-election through his cronies.
NIMASA is just a single agency under Transport. Its a cash cow and Amaechi has been put in charge.
Joke on u.

11 Likes

Re: Live Updates: Inauguration Of Ministers by NoMoreTrolling: 12:42pm On Nov 11, 2015
...but naija is really made up of mostly daft ppl sha.

Look at murrafuvkers on this thread hailing same ol politicians and they haven't even achieved anything yet

They are just happy, only God knows y

Haven't we learned anything from history?

Keep playing the roles of hungry praise singers to corrupt men that are do or die politicians

very sickening, childish country and people

God please save us in this country from praise singers of politicians, that don't even care about their futures, but only care about one uping the next tribe

How can naija ever develop if this much praise is being given to ppl that haven't even worked for one day?

I giv up on naija men, the illiterates are just more than those who think critically.

1 Like

Re: Live Updates: Inauguration Of Ministers by Omonjoe(m): 12:43pm On Nov 11, 2015
Is Fashola handling two ministries? Power and Works & Housing
Re: Live Updates: Inauguration Of Ministers by leksowat(m): 12:45pm On Nov 11, 2015
Who is handling Environment
Re: Live Updates: Inauguration Of Ministers by Nobody: 12:45pm On Nov 11, 2015
Diversification of the Nigerian Economy from the over-reliance on Crude Oil is now rested in the hand of Chief Fayemi (Minister for Solid Mineral). I pray he delivers Nigeria from the Shambles!

Fashola is simply the Heart of Change! Oh Lord, be with him and guide him to succeed! Fashola is more or less the Prime Minister!

Finally, the region that's clamoring for a deep Seaport, International Airport needs to visit Amaechi to get their dreams fulfilled! grin

7 Likes

Re: Live Updates: Inauguration Of Ministers by factorial1(m): 12:45pm On Nov 11, 2015
Omonjoe:
Yes
Re: Live Updates: Inauguration Of Ministers by razid: 12:47pm On Nov 11, 2015
Speaking before you is a substantive Minister of Petroleum Resources . grin
This baba can make one shows his teeth when one doesn't even have to. No wonder you see most people laughing in many of his avalanche of pictures. grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Live Updates: Inauguration Of Ministers by Image123(m): 12:47pm On Nov 11, 2015
Omonjoe:

That man has just started working. By the time FG is done with him, his hairs will be green. Congratulations to him.

3 Likes

Re: Live Updates: Inauguration Of Ministers by meforyou1(m): 12:47pm On Nov 11, 2015
how can a sensible man merge power with works and housing?

1 Like

Re: Live Updates: Inauguration Of Ministers by Dapsynzeal(m): 12:48pm On Nov 11, 2015
PMB just carry Nigeria problem put for Fashola head. Wish you the best BRF,the reward for hardwork is more work..Fashola hair will go all white for a man in his 50s with this portfolio

2 Likes

Re: Live Updates: Inauguration Of Ministers by Koleman(m): 12:49pm On Nov 11, 2015
meforyou1:
Alert! Wailer sighted!

4 Likes

Re: Live Updates: Inauguration Of Ministers by Ddaji(m): 12:51pm On Nov 11, 2015
Image123:

Went to a northerner and a Yoruba man. na Change.
born loser ,the minister of Niger delta is from cross river state (pastor Usein Usein ) wailler shame on you

6 Likes

Re: Live Updates: Inauguration Of Ministers by Image123(m): 12:56pm On Nov 11, 2015
meforyou1:

A sensible man knows that you need power to do work. Even science and physics clearly teach that energy, power and work are related. This is mere secondary school not higher institution or rocket science.

9 Likes

Re: Live Updates: Inauguration Of Ministers by Koleman(m): 12:56pm On Nov 11, 2015
Ddaji:
born loser ,the minister of Niger delta is from cross river state (pastor Usein Usein ) wailler shame on you
no mind dem. Becos of their hatred senseless mistakes are unavoidable
Re: Live Updates: Inauguration Of Ministers by proxillin(m): 12:57pm On Nov 11, 2015
Demdem:

Ignoramus...........
Under Transport we have Aviation, Railway, Marine etc
Have u ever heard of NIMASA? That agency alone was responsible for siphoning funds for jonah-daft re-election through his cronies.
NIMASA is just a single agency under Transport. Its a cash cow and Amaechi has been put in charge.
Joke on u.

Epic response

5 Likes

Re: Live Updates: Inauguration Of Ministers by Image123(m): 1:00pm On Nov 11, 2015
Ddaji:

Oh okay, the name sounds like a northern name. There's no spin or taint to it.
Re: Live Updates: Inauguration Of Ministers by ebonytarki(m): 1:03pm On Nov 11, 2015
dav73:
PMB just refused to shake hands with a female minister! Na wa ooo but she shook hands with the VP and senate president. What does that say about him?

U r a pure critic....PMB is a muslim.dats dia doctrine.knw it 2day

Re: Live Updates: Inauguration Of Ministers by Chyvy(f): 1:07pm On Nov 11, 2015
I must say I'm impressed. Amaechi, Fashola, Ngige and Fayemi got work to do! Let the Change begin! I will appraise their performance in 2019.
Re: Live Updates: Inauguration Of Ministers by abdulhosni619(m): 1:09pm On Nov 11, 2015
You no knw sey Na d silent ones dey get pass abi??
Re: Live Updates: Inauguration Of Ministers by Mjshexy(f): 1:13pm On Nov 11, 2015
Daddy Fashola has more work to do than he has ever embarked upon since he was born, a man of his Echelon & sagacity is equal to the task. They should get on to work immediately.
Re: Live Updates: Inauguration Of Ministers by Nobody: 1:15pm On Nov 11, 2015
proxillin:

Air, Rail, Water, Road are under transportation. PDP followers are illiterate

Calling PDP followers illiterate is really not cool.
U just implied that anybody that supports PDP is an illiterate.
I think that's not what you meant to say
Re: Live Updates: Inauguration Of Ministers by bashydemy(m): 1:17pm On Nov 11, 2015
Welcome unboard my able ministers
Re: Live Updates: Inauguration Of Ministers by biotechshola(m): 1:19pm On Nov 11, 2015
justmenoni:
Bro I agree with u,so in ur opinion there is justification for sins but don't let's forget that culture differs alot from religion, I don't know much about the Muslim religion but I think most Arabs as an instant practice their culture which some people see as religion.

The yoruba's prostrate to greet their parents and sometimes elderly people and yes it's written in the Bible to respect ur elders but it didn't say prostrate for them.

Bro there are lots to be discussed and researched about ethics and according to my own personal research I can agree that ethics is one of the major roots of violence such as war cultural disputes, disruption of laws etc

quote author=biotechshola post=39906548]

ofcos there's is no justification for sin nd dats why i said m nt to judge. There ar gud culture nd bad ones, as long as d culture dos nt contradict d religion, it is allowed nd dats why u see some of d arab culture embedded in religion. As regards shaking opposite sex, the main focus is touch nt jst shaking, it is forbidden to touch apposite sex who fal under d category av stated earlier. This isnt arab culture, infact if u remember one olympic hosted in UAE, d arabs shook hands wt female athletes, therefore, d arabs are nt representation of islam in term of conduct. Islam has its laws.

1 Like

Re: Live Updates: Inauguration Of Ministers by biotechshola(m): 1:22pm On Nov 11, 2015
justmenoni:

quote author=biotechshola post=39906548]

ofcos there's is no justification for sins nd dats why i said m nt to judge. There ar gud cultures nd bad ones, as long as d culture dos nt contradict d religion, it is allowed nd dats why u see some of d arab cultures embedded in religion. As regards shaking opposite sex, the main focus is not to touch nt jst shaking, it is forbidden to touch apposite sex who fal under d category av stated earlier. This isnt arab culture, infact if u remember one olympic hosted in UAE, d arabs shook hands wt female athletes, therefore, d arabs are nt representation of islam in term of conduct. Islam has its laws.

1 Like

Re: Live Updates: Inauguration Of Ministers by nickxtra(m): 1:27pm On Nov 11, 2015
daywalker02:
After the Ministries of Defence, Finance, Works and perhaps, one or two others, which Minstry is more powerful than Transportation and Aviation? Under it, NPA, NIMASA, Railways, FAAN, NAMA, Urban Mass, all the seaports etc

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

President Buhari Signs Petroleum Industry Bill Into Law / Collation Of Results At The INCC Abuja Postponed / UN Secretary-General, Antonio Guterres, Arrives Maiduguri (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.