Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,503 members, 7,840,147 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 05:03 PM

Live Updates: Inauguration Of Ministers - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Live Updates: Inauguration Of Ministers (39485 Views)

Ministerial List : See Speculated Portfolios Of Ministers / Photos Of Saraki Receiving The List Of Ministers / PDP Senators Kick As Buhari Fails To Submit List Of Ministers - Vanguard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Live Updates: Inauguration Of Ministers by factorial1(m): 11:48am On Nov 11, 2015
Samguine:
Please what is that minister on red beret wearing? undecided
clothe
Re: Live Updates: Inauguration Of Ministers by eric4p: 11:49am On Nov 11, 2015
SHOPPERS:
I still stand with PDP. These guys are learners and they will soon prove themselves to be ignorant of national management.

still in d dark nd keep dreaming

1 Like

Re: Live Updates: Inauguration Of Ministers by yomzzy(m): 11:49am On Nov 11, 2015
General of common sense revolution cheesy cheesy

9 Likes

Re: Live Updates: Inauguration Of Ministers by FrontPageLawyer(m): 11:49am On Nov 11, 2015
dayo23:
Who is this plateau man? grin grin grin

Biafran warlord
Re: Live Updates: Inauguration Of Ministers by Olaolufred(m): 11:49am On Nov 11, 2015
Promzyunique:
AIT isn't showing it o!!

AIT IS STILL MOURNING, DOKPESI MOURNS THE MISTAKES OF PDPis OVER FEILDING JONATHAN FOR 2015 POLL.

5 Likes

Re: Live Updates: Inauguration Of Ministers by Nnamoo77: 11:50am On Nov 11, 2015
Fashola is the only male minister that shook the hand of that woman at the right side of PMB. Others would just wave at her. Am observing racism here.
Re: Live Updates: Inauguration Of Ministers by CARLOSZ: 11:50am On Nov 11, 2015
Pls ask Wike to switch on his TV.

Cc kingeli

1 Share

Re: Live Updates: Inauguration Of Ministers by Jesusloveyou: 11:50am On Nov 11, 2015
HowAreYou:
Is shaking of women Haram in Islam?
Cos I see say Buhari no shake Aminat oo..
is a sin to shake another man's wife

2 Likes

Re: Live Updates: Inauguration Of Ministers by agabaI23(m): 11:51am On Nov 11, 2015
egift:
Change Movement in full gear. Am glad to be part of this historic events in play. We did it guys!
lol
Just pray like I am praying that these guys can salvage things otherwise this your change is a disaster. You actually know it but won't acknowledge it.

1 Like

Re: Live Updates: Inauguration Of Ministers by HowAreYou(m): 11:52am On Nov 11, 2015
Meanwhile... I caught someone viewing this thread also..ah no mention name o..gringrin

1 Like

Re: Live Updates: Inauguration Of Ministers by angiography(m): 11:52am On Nov 11, 2015
SEYIKP:
don't mind the hypocrite. He shaked. Mitchel Obama and Adams oshomale wife. But now he's forming religiousity.
"Shaked" got me laughing...lol...I guess u meant to write "shook"

How possible was it for pmb to have shaken Mitchell Obama... I think we shake hands and don't shake the person...

WailerWailer, uve got to learn some basic English oo

9 Likes

Re: Live Updates: Inauguration Of Ministers by sherrylo: 11:52am On Nov 11, 2015
Nnamoo77:
Fashola is the only male minister that shook the hand of that woman at the right side of PMB. Others would just wave at her. Am observing racism here.

Racism? guy I beg learn

1 Like

Re: Live Updates: Inauguration Of Ministers by Samguine: 11:53am On Nov 11, 2015
Orobo2Lekpa:

He is wearing red Beret

Not the beret. The dress. Looks like sewn carton.
Re: Live Updates: Inauguration Of Ministers by dayo23(f): 11:54am On Nov 11, 2015
Disgrace to PDP senators and all supporters...Ameachi is a minister

3 Likes

Re: Live Updates: Inauguration Of Ministers by angiography(m): 11:54am On Nov 11, 2015
Nnamoo77:
Racism??... U meant what??

Lol....smh

1 Like

Re: Live Updates: Inauguration Of Ministers by bobbinwaly: 11:54am On Nov 11, 2015
Nnamoo77:
Amaechi shook the woman too

2 Likes

Re: Live Updates: Inauguration Of Ministers by Samguine: 11:54am On Nov 11, 2015
CARLOSZ:
Pls ask Wike to switch on his TV.

Cc kingeli

See as Shittu dey blush grin
Re: Live Updates: Inauguration Of Ministers by ybalogs(m): 11:54am On Nov 11, 2015
PassingShot:

Mumu. He shakes women who normally shake hands with men. He won't shake hands with women whose religion or belief doesn't allow it. And that's what's happening here.
You for no call am mumu nah, you should have just schooled him as you just did even though he acted like a mumu.
Re: Live Updates: Inauguration Of Ministers by oneilsoft(m): 11:54am On Nov 11, 2015
The last batch
Re: Live Updates: Inauguration Of Ministers by CARLOSZ: 11:55am On Nov 11, 2015
Abeg tell Wike to stop watching MTV base and switch to NTA

Cc kingeli

4 Likes

Re: Live Updates: Inauguration Of Ministers by Brytawon(m): 11:56am On Nov 11, 2015
biotechshola:

bro, am nt using buhari as a case study, i only said is provided in islam nd the reason why i coment was because d guy asked frm islamic perspective. Buhari's reason for shaking nd refusing to shake is best understood by him.

Thank you
Re: Live Updates: Inauguration Of Ministers by Ajibel(m): 11:56am On Nov 11, 2015
Lol. Mama Taraba
Re: Live Updates: Inauguration Of Ministers by dayo23(f): 11:57am On Nov 11, 2015
Majority of these ministers all graduated from Ahmadu Bello University Zaria, #ProudAlumni

6 Likes

Re: Live Updates: Inauguration Of Ministers by Nobody: 11:57am On Nov 11, 2015
Samguine:

Amaechi the great
Re: Live Updates: Inauguration Of Ministers by Brytawon(m): 11:58am On Nov 11, 2015
biotechshola:

bro, am nt using buhari as a case study, i only said is provided in islam nd the reason why i coment was because d guy asked frm islamic perspective. Buhari's reason for shaking nd refusing to shake is best understood by him.

Thank you.
Re: Live Updates: Inauguration Of Ministers by chukel(m): 11:58am On Nov 11, 2015
Presido, please assign portfolio make I go back work oooo. Plenty of work to do.
Re: Live Updates: Inauguration Of Ministers by midolian(m): 11:59am On Nov 11, 2015
modath:

Da fuq is dalong wearing? cheesy

Midolian, Howdy. .. where have you been, the agitators scared you away ni? smiley
I have been on and off. Lol..you know they can't. Been a little bit busy with some things here. Hope you are good smiley
Re: Live Updates: Inauguration Of Ministers by Nobody: 11:59am On Nov 11, 2015
CARLOSZ:
Abeg tell Wike to stop watching MTV base and switch to NTA

Cc kingeli
Wike n PEJ go faint o

1 Like

Re: Live Updates: Inauguration Of Ministers by Promzyunique(m): 12:00pm On Nov 11, 2015
how will mama taraba be a governor n minister @ d same tym
Re: Live Updates: Inauguration Of Ministers by CARLOSZ: 12:00pm On Nov 11, 2015
Samguine:

If say na u nko?
Re: Live Updates: Inauguration Of Ministers by stinggy(m): 12:00pm On Nov 11, 2015
angiography:

Racism??... U meant what??

Lol....smh
U go fear grammar na grin grin
Re: Live Updates: Inauguration Of Ministers by CARLOSZ: 12:01pm On Nov 11, 2015
KingEli:
Wike n PEJ go faint o

No be small faint

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

FFK On Buhari/Osinbajo Boycotting ECOWAS Meeting With Benjamin Netanyahu / Buhari To Sack Top Security Aides Over Threat To His Cabal - Sahara Reporters / UN Secretary-General, Antonio Guterres, Arrives Maiduguri (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.