Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,761 members, 7,837,760 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 10:29 AM

Live Updates: Inauguration Of Ministers - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Live Updates: Inauguration Of Ministers (39478 Views)

Ministerial List : See Speculated Portfolios Of Ministers / Photos Of Saraki Receiving The List Of Ministers / PDP Senators Kick As Buhari Fails To Submit List Of Ministers - Vanguard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Live Updates: Inauguration Of Ministers by drberry(m): 12:01pm On Nov 11, 2015
ybalogs:

You for no call am mumu nah, you should have just schooled him as you just did even though he acted like a mumu.
You for just tell am say him for no call the guy mumu as you did na even though we all know that the guy acted like a mumu. grin grin
Re: Live Updates: Inauguration Of Ministers by chukel(m): 12:02pm On Nov 11, 2015
dayo23:
Majority of these ministers all graduated from Ahmadu Bello University Zaria, #ProudAlumni
proud alumnus. This was the observation I made when pmb made his first set of appointments.
https://www.nairaland.com/2558703/kaduna-mafia-abu-cartel-mind

1 Like

Re: Live Updates: Inauguration Of Ministers by angiography(m): 12:03pm On Nov 11, 2015
stinggy:

U go fear grammar na grin grin
Lol....I fear oo
Re: Live Updates: Inauguration Of Ministers by Nobody: 12:03pm On Nov 11, 2015
that minister from plateau on red beret can't afford some decent suit
Re: Live Updates: Inauguration Of Ministers by blazers007: 12:04pm On Nov 11, 2015
CARLOSZ:
Abeg tell Wike to stop watching MTV base and switch to NTA

Cc kingeli

MTV base ke...Sorry my oga just slept off at a govt function, and I dare not disturb his nap...I'll try to relay ur msg to him when he wakes up.

1 Like

Re: Live Updates: Inauguration Of Ministers by dahaz(m): 12:05pm On Nov 11, 2015
dayo23:
Majority of these ministers all graduated from Ahmadu Bello University Zaria, #ProudAlumni
A university living on its past glory

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live Updates: Inauguration Of Ministers by ybalogs(m): 12:07pm On Nov 11, 2015
drberry:

You for just tell am say him for no call the guy mumu as you did na even though we all know that the guy acted like a mumu. grin grin
grin grin grin
Re: Live Updates: Inauguration Of Ministers by ybalogs(m): 12:08pm On Nov 11, 2015
dahaz:

A university living on its past glory
Abeg which university dey live on it's present glory ooo?

6 Likes

Re: Live Updates: Inauguration Of Ministers by kokoA(m): 12:10pm On Nov 11, 2015
Gan gan. . Time for baba to speak.
Re: Live Updates: Inauguration Of Ministers by darlingnuel(m): 12:10pm On Nov 11, 2015
Nawa, Baba isnt shaking the ladies hands? Its ridiculous to me

1 Like

Re: Live Updates: Inauguration Of Ministers by sandraokosun1: 12:11pm On Nov 11, 2015
chukel:
when ur brain boots, u will realize I don't know what biafra is. I'm a proud Nigerian. I am proud to have buhari as my president. I am part of the 5% that voted him.
i never knew we still had sensable igbos! Kudos

1 Like

Re: Live Updates: Inauguration Of Ministers by Nobody: 12:12pm On Nov 11, 2015
ybalogs:

Abeg which university dey live on it's present glory ooo?
no mind am
Re: Live Updates: Inauguration Of Ministers by FrontPageLawyer(m): 12:13pm On Nov 11, 2015
darlingnuel:
Nawa, Baba isnt shaking the ladies hands? Its ridiculous to me

Re: Live Updates: Inauguration Of Ministers by dayoade2007(m): 12:15pm On Nov 11, 2015
blazers007:

MTV base ke...Sorry my oga just slept off at a govt function, and I dare disturb his nap...I'll try to relay ur msg to him when he wakes up.

LWKMD

1 Like

Re: Live Updates: Inauguration Of Ministers by oluemmakay(m): 12:15pm On Nov 11, 2015
God Bless Nigeria....
Re: Live Updates: Inauguration Of Ministers by bettercreature(m): 12:16pm On Nov 11, 2015
CARLOSZ:
Abeg tell Wike to stop watching MTV base and switch to NTA

Cc kingeli
Nepa don take his light
Re: Live Updates: Inauguration Of Ministers by razid: 12:17pm On Nov 11, 2015
The only missing links in this team Change are Prof Pat Utomi, Dr Oby Ezekwesili, and Femi Falana. I hope the government can make use of them in other capacities.

2 Likes

Re: Live Updates: Inauguration Of Ministers by Nobody: 12:18pm On Nov 11, 2015
The old presido likes putting on black

The new presido likes putting on white

grin grin just saying
Re: Live Updates: Inauguration Of Ministers by kayboy4y(m): 12:18pm On Nov 11, 2015
Reading comments
Re: Live Updates: Inauguration Of Ministers by dayoade2007(m): 12:19pm On Nov 11, 2015
Ioannes:
He kind of look like a warlord

1 Like

Re: Live Updates: Inauguration Of Ministers by adioolayi(m): 12:19pm On Nov 11, 2015
malami justice kadija foreign affairs state Adamu Adamu education onwuka state education Kemi Adeosun finance Aisha abuka trade and investment state
Re: Live Updates: Inauguration Of Ministers by REMMEI(m): 12:20pm On Nov 11, 2015
bettercreature:
Nepa don take his light

Dem don take light for here too o..
Re: Live Updates: Inauguration Of Ministers by adioolayi(m): 12:20pm On Nov 11, 2015
Ibe petroleum resources state Fasola Power works and housing
Re: Live Updates: Inauguration Of Ministers by bjbukzy(m): 12:21pm On Nov 11, 2015
Ioannes:
is he really a minister

1 Like

Re: Live Updates: Inauguration Of Ministers by adioolayi(m): 12:21pm On Nov 11, 2015
Audu ogbe agric Ameachi Transportation
Re: Live Updates: Inauguration Of Ministers by REMMEI(m): 12:21pm On Nov 11, 2015
Please, do report these ministers portfolio.. Please..
Re: Live Updates: Inauguration Of Ministers by igbsam(m): 12:21pm On Nov 11, 2015
Amaechi - Minister for Transportation

Fashola - Minister for Power, Works, Housing

2 Likes

Re: Live Updates: Inauguration Of Ministers by luvmijeje(f): 12:21pm On Nov 11, 2015
Fashola - Minister of power, works and housing........Yayyyyyyyyy

1 Like

Re: Live Updates: Inauguration Of Ministers by Nobody: 12:22pm On Nov 11, 2015
Amaechi...Minister of Transportation Fashola... Power, works and housing!!!!

1 Like

Re: Live Updates: Inauguration Of Ministers by adioolayi(m): 12:22pm On Nov 11, 2015
Aisha Jumai Women affairs Lai Mohammed information

1 Like

Re: Live Updates: Inauguration Of Ministers by Ariyke: 12:22pm On Nov 11, 2015
Let the work begin already
Re: Live Updates: Inauguration Of Ministers by Ajibel(m): 12:22pm On Nov 11, 2015
#MinisterialInauguration Babatunde Fashola - Minister of Power/Works/Housing
woooooooowwwwww

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Gambia: FG On Standby To Evacuate Nigerians - Abike Dabiri / Kwankwaso Meets Tinubu In France, Accepts To Join His Govt Of National Unity / Governor El-rufai Visits VP Osinbajo In His Office At The Villa Again..photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.