Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,994 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:15 AM

Barbaric Electric Shock Therapy Being Used To "Cure" Gay People In China - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Barbaric Electric Shock Therapy Being Used To "Cure" Gay People In China (3159 Views)

Pretty Lady Raises Alarm Over Her Pictures Being Used Repeatedly By Scammers. / Opinion: Relationship Is Being Used For Free Casual Sex Anytime / How To Avoid Gay People. .. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Barbaric Electric Shock Therapy Being Used To "Cure" Gay People In China by Nobody: 10:45am On Nov 11, 2015
Undercover activists went for the treatment at a psychiatric hospital in Tianjin and secretly filmed their ordeal.

Gay people in china are being treated with drugs and electric shock therapy in a brutal effort to "cure" them of their sexuality.

It was said that "when this urges arise, u can take a cold shower or go jogging to release the excess hormones" But then, more sinister treatments are suggested including drugs that make patients nauseous and potientially electric shock therapy.

"It's a small electric rod, when u have gay urges, u shock urself with the rod then you know you should avoid this urges" a psychiatrist at tianjin hospital told campaigner John shen.

The treatment cost 800dollars which is 159,000 in naira for each session and it take several sections to be "cured" of ur homosexuality. Electrodes are attached to the head, claiming the procedure would balance his nervous system.
China stopped classfying homosexuality as a mental illness 15years ago but outdated opinions remain. Psychiatrists in Tianjin said "Its no big deal, its not a mental illness, and after this procedure you can still live a normal life"

Here's a youtube link of a man recieving his own gay cure shock grin
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HV-HcxvpSvs Maybe they should introduce it worldwide, lets see how far they go in the "cure" of homosexuality. Lol

Re: Barbaric Electric Shock Therapy Being Used To "Cure" Gay People In China by Nobody: 10:52am On Nov 11, 2015
as babaric as it may sound, this is actually at the core of how humans behave. you can make humans do anything you want if you manipulate their pain-pressure balance. as long as the shock is not extremely inconvenient and/or fatal and the participants are willing, who am i to object?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Barbaric Electric Shock Therapy Being Used To "Cure" Gay People In China by Nobody: 10:53am On Nov 11, 2015
Teempakguy:
as babaric as it may sound, this is actually at the core of how humans behave. you can make humans do anything you want if you manipulate their pain-pressure balance. as long as the shock is not extremely inconvenient and/or fatal and the participants are willing, who am i to object?
LOL. I dont think u clicked that youtube link to see how human-being are been frustrated with shocks undecided
Re: Barbaric Electric Shock Therapy Being Used To "Cure" Gay People In China by babasolo(m): 11:00am On Nov 11, 2015
This is why i love china,,, very soon russia will make a gun that will be curing homo.

3 Likes

Re: Barbaric Electric Shock Therapy Being Used To "Cure" Gay People In China by Nobody: 11:01am On Nov 11, 2015
babasolo:
This why i love china,,, very soon russia will make a gun that will be curing homo.
And Gambian president wud create a knife for slitting gay throats grin

2 Likes

Re: Barbaric Electric Shock Therapy Being Used To "Cure" Gay People In China by Nobody: 11:01am On Nov 11, 2015
Go get yours
Re: Barbaric Electric Shock Therapy Being Used To "Cure" Gay People In China by Nobody: 11:02am On Nov 11, 2015
Durenttt:
LOL. I dont think u clicked that youtube link to see how human-being are been frustrated with shocks undecided
did the participants agree to the exercise or not?
lady, have you SEEN Bleep in action before? people are LITERALLY beaten, disgraced, humiliated and frustrated . . . to the outside viewer. as long as he agreed and wasn't kidnapped and forced to participate, then who are YOU to condemn?

1 Like

Re: Barbaric Electric Shock Therapy Being Used To "Cure" Gay People In China by Nobody: 11:05am On Nov 11, 2015
Oyind17:
Go get yours
Funny guy/lady. I dont even knw wat to address u with, gender confused!!
Re: Barbaric Electric Shock Therapy Being Used To "Cure" Gay People In China by Nobody: 11:06am On Nov 11, 2015
Durenttt:
Funny guy/lady. I dont even knw wat to address u with, gender confused!!
Don't be, you can call me both
Re: Barbaric Electric Shock Therapy Being Used To "Cure" Gay People In China by Nobody: 11:10am On Nov 11, 2015
Oyind17:
Don't be, you can call me both
okk
Re: Barbaric Electric Shock Therapy Being Used To "Cure" Gay People In China by Nobody: 11:29am On Nov 11, 2015
Why do people think Gay people need to be cured? cry
Re: Barbaric Electric Shock Therapy Being Used To "Cure" Gay People In China by Nobody: 11:31am On Nov 11, 2015
Estharfabian:
Why do people think Gay people need to be cured? cry
so as to be accepted in the society. No offiense, Are u gay? grin i have a like for gay girls, they're a big turn-on
Re: Barbaric Electric Shock Therapy Being Used To "Cure" Gay People In China by Nobody: 11:36am On Nov 11, 2015
Durenttt:
so as to be accepted in the society. No offiense, Are u gay? grin i have a like for gay girls, they're a big turn-on
Well, that's pure Bullshit! undecided
people should be free to make their decisions...what they do to give 'emselves pleasure shouldn't be anyone's business..cry

LoL! i Love beards, 12-packs, Cute masculine smile...I'm very straight..wink Guys Only...smiley
Re: Barbaric Electric Shock Therapy Being Used To "Cure" Gay People In China by Nobody: 11:39am On Nov 11, 2015
Estharfabian:
Well, that's pure Bullshit! undecided
people should be free to make their decisions...what they do to give 'emselves pleasure shouldn't be anyone's business..cry

LoL! i Love beards, 12-packs, masculine smile...I'm very straight..wink Guys Only...smiley
LoL, am a guy na grin 12packs? shocked is dat what cutehector is showing u? shocked

1 Like

Re: Barbaric Electric Shock Therapy Being Used To "Cure" Gay People In China by obiorathesubtle: 11:49am On Nov 11, 2015
sad see why the chinese are very useful?

They gats bring this invention come Uyo, all these gay men for here no dy gree pesin rest

This thing dy work for LesbianSs too? undecided
Re: Barbaric Electric Shock Therapy Being Used To "Cure" Gay People In China by Nobody: 11:53am On Nov 11, 2015
Durenttt:
LoL, am a guy na grin 12packs? shocked is dat what cutehector is showing u? shocked
Lmfao...undecided "grin"

I know you're A Guy....Who wouldn't? undecided
Uh...I don't think Hector has Any packslipsrsealed
Re: Barbaric Electric Shock Therapy Being Used To "Cure" Gay People In China by fammo: 2:52pm On Nov 11, 2015
Reminds me of the Movie "the clockwork orange" very interesting...
Re: Barbaric Electric Shock Therapy Being Used To "Cure" Gay People In China by Nobody: 8:41am On Nov 14, 2015
Pls I need it oooooo.....if it works undecided
Am so tired of this gay thingy. angry
Re: Barbaric Electric Shock Therapy Being Used To "Cure" Gay People In China by Nobody: 8:48am On Nov 14, 2015
will really like to see the look on their face , when being drilled. some will even cum.
Re: Barbaric Electric Shock Therapy Being Used To "Cure" Gay People In China by Nobody: 8:49am On Nov 14, 2015
Durenttt:
that dude got pot belly, man.
Re: Barbaric Electric Shock Therapy Being Used To "Cure" Gay People In China by Nobody: 8:52am On Nov 14, 2015
obiorathesubtle:
sad see why the chinese are very useful?

They gats bring this invention come Uyo, all these gay men for here no dy gree pesin rest

This thing dy work for LesbianSs too? undecided
yet to see or hear of any gay or les sentenced to jail , yet they roam about the streets. thought a bill was passed sometime ago ?
Re: Barbaric Electric Shock Therapy Being Used To "Cure" Gay People In China by obiorathesubtle: 9:00am On Nov 14, 2015
PrimeMinisterr:

yet to see or hear of any gay or les sentenced to jail , yet they roam about the streets. thought a bill was passed sometime ago ?
that's the eye service in Nigerian administration na. They pass laws to please the people but don't implement those laws
Re: Barbaric Electric Shock Therapy Being Used To "Cure" Gay People In China by Nobody: 9:07am On Nov 14, 2015
obiorathesubtle:
that's the eye service in Nigerian administration na. They pass laws to please the people but don't implement those laws
Of all the diccks and pussies in the world, some persons opted for samesex !
Re: Barbaric Electric Shock Therapy Being Used To "Cure" Gay People In China by obiorathesubtle: 9:11am On Nov 14, 2015
PrimeMinisterr:

Of all the diccks and pussies in the world, some persons opted for samesex !
undecided

I still try to understand. Sometimes I wonder if they have cotton-stuffed skulls instead of brains
Re: Barbaric Electric Shock Therapy Being Used To "Cure" Gay People In China by Nobody: 9:14am On Nov 14, 2015
obiorathesubtle:
undecided

I still try to understand. Sometimes I wonder if they have cotton-stuffed skulls instead of brains
lol, cotton stuffed.

1 Like

Re: Barbaric Electric Shock Therapy Being Used To "Cure" Gay People In China by miqos02(m): 9:16am On Nov 14, 2015
hmmm
Re: Barbaric Electric Shock Therapy Being Used To "Cure" Gay People In China by Cutehector(m): 9:22am On Nov 14, 2015
PrimeMinisterr:
who won't eventually hav a pot belly
Re: Barbaric Electric Shock Therapy Being Used To "Cure" Gay People In China by Nobody: 9:27am On Nov 14, 2015
Cutehector:
who won't eventually hav a pot belly

Me, I will never have a pot belly.
got one of the flattest tommy, even if I eat a whole cow nor drink all the beer in the stores.
Re: Barbaric Electric Shock Therapy Being Used To "Cure" Gay People In China by Nobody: 9:28am On Nov 14, 2015
PrimeMinisterr:
LOL. I know already sef grin
Re: Barbaric Electric Shock Therapy Being Used To "Cure" Gay People In China by Nobody: 9:29am On Nov 14, 2015
Dnacode:
Pls I need it oooooo.....if it works undecided
Am so tired of this gay thingy. angry
Guy, forget it doesnt work nd it cannot work!!
Re: Barbaric Electric Shock Therapy Being Used To "Cure" Gay People In China by Nobody: 9:30am On Nov 14, 2015
Durenttt:
LOL. I know already sef grin
. . . . estherfabian won't mind anyway.
Re: Barbaric Electric Shock Therapy Being Used To "Cure" Gay People In China by Nobody: 9:31am On Nov 14, 2015
obiorathesubtle:
who told u they dont implement it?? Maybe u havent been to a jail and see people jailed for homosexuality. Smh

(1) (2) (Reply)

Men's Room: Men, Why Do You Love Sex So Much? / Women And Drama (why Is She Mad At Me?)... Photos / Best Looking Afro-descent Women Series. Thoughts?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.