Stats: 3,162,741 members, 7,851,550 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 10:27 PM

5 Sure Signs That You Need A Vacation - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 5 Sure Signs That You Need A Vacation (1011 Views)

5 Sure Ways To Know If Your Partner Is Cheating On You / WOMEN: 5 Sure Signs That Your Man Just Had S*x With Another Woman / 11 Sure Signs She Is No Longer Interested In You. (2) (3) (4)

5 Sure Signs That You Need A Vacation by Monalisa185(f): 11:50am On Nov 11, 2015
Do you feel bored at your work place? Are you yearning for respite from your office or school or college? Well, chances are that you are in great need of a vacation. The word vacation sends a new wave of hope and excitement in your heart . Holidays play a very pivotal role in helping our mind and our body relax and rejuvenate. Vacations are important and at times necessary. If you think you have reached the saturation point, then relax, take some time out and go for a vacation.The world is full of stress and life becomes the centre of it all. A good vacation is sure to relax your senses, calm your mind and renew your energy. A vacation a year keeps boredom away! There’s a better way to conserve and use your energies in a better way; vacation. This article will help you in reading and understanding the signs that you need a vacation.
1. BOREDOM: One of the first signs that you will notice is of boredom . If you happen to suffer from this chronic problem of boredom, then give yourself a chance and go for a holiday. Martin Buber puts it in a very expressive way, “Boredom; desire of desires!” Boredom arises out of the rhetoric motions of life. When you are stuck with the problem of stagnancy, your mind automatically goes on a shut down mode. In order to revive your mind, it is very important for you to take some time out for yourself and go on a vacation. Plan your vacation accordingly. Instead of planning hastily without thinking about the purpose of the vacation, plan your vacation in such a way that it offers you peace and refreshes your mind and soul at the end. Don’t plan a vacation as a method of escaping from your responsibilities, rather plan it so that when you return from your vacation, you are fresh and at peace.

2. STAGNANCY: Life loses its purpose when it gets stagnant . Stagnancy is a point when nothing in life seems to be of any importance. It is only at this point that most people should opt for a vacation. Usually, it has been seen that this feeling arises out of stress. In today’s world, stress is not alien to the people. Almost everyone live with this dreaded enemy every day. One of the best ways to combat this, is to go on a vacation where you can relax and unwind yourself from all the pressures of life. Opt for places like mountains, where you not only relax but also find new meaning to your life. As you witness the beauty of nature in the form of majestic mountains, your senses will be renewed which will generate a new source of energy in you. Being close to nature will help you to unwind yourself and learn new things about life.
3. BURNOUT: Long hours of work can take its toll on your health. Burnout results in poor productivity which leaves a person frustrated and depressed. If you have not been on a vacation for a long time, then now is the time for you to do so. It is very important for an individual to go on a vacation, at least once in a year. Change of place or environment is sure to have a positive and productive effect on your health and mind. Make sure that once in a year you take out some time for yourself, when you can just go out for some days, unwind yourself and come back refreshed. Once you make it a practice to go on a vacation every year, you will notice a considerate amount of increase in your productivity. Burnout is a common phase that every individual goes through in this world; a change of environment will ensure a refreshed and an active mind.
4. LACK OF CONCENTRATION: One of the most vivid sign that you need a vacation is when you lack concentration. Lack of concentration is the result of a tired mind. Our mind needs to be refreshed from time to time, so that it functions properly. If you find yourself in a situation where you are unable to concentrate, then it’s time to take break from what you are doing and think of a possible way to improve your concentration. Going on a vacation will make your mind free of all the unwanted thoughts and stress that it goes through every day. When you take a break of good 5-6 days and go somewhere out, on your return you will find your mind to be highly active and fresh. A vacation can do wonders and improve your concentration power.

5. LOSS OF PASSION: Passion is necessary in life in order to always learn and improve. If you think your passion has died out, then there is a way to revive it; a healthy vacation! Passion is lost when people stop or are unable to keep their interest in learning new things. Lack of interest results in the loss of passion, but a healthy vacation is sure to give life to that passion. Most of the times we tend to lose our passion because of negative thinking. One simple way of combating this demon is by letting yourself free by going on a vacation. As you unwind yourself on a vacation, you will be able to have a clear thought process and will know what to expect out of life. Then, instead of running blindly in life, you will be working in a constructive way towards a set goal. A vacation a year keeps negativity at bay! Just take out some days of the year and plan very meticulously your vacation and renew your mind and soul for a better future.
tutzone.org/signs-that-you-need-a-vacation/

Re: 5 Sure Signs That You Need A Vacation by Monalisa185(f): 3:11pm On Mar 29, 2016
stfuareyouGod taking it down in 3, 2, 1...cheesy...gonetongue
Re: 5 Sure Signs That You Need A Vacation by Maxi112: 3:22pm On Mar 29, 2016
Re: 5 Sure Signs That You Need A Vacation by Nobody: 3:45pm On Mar 29, 2016
Monalisa185:
stfuareyouGod taking it down in 3, 2, 1...cheesy...gonetongue
awwwwww I was late cry cry
Re: 5 Sure Signs That You Need A Vacation by Monalisa185(f): 3:54pm On Mar 29, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
awwwwww I was late cry cry

taking it down again in 3, 2.....
Re: 5 Sure Signs That You Need A Vacation by Nobody: 3:57pm On Mar 29, 2016
Monalisa185:

look nice actually. Why you don't want to keep it?
Re: 5 Sure Signs That You Need A Vacation by Marlvin(m): 4:00pm On Mar 29, 2016
Monalisa185:

er you related to 'Terry g' ?
Re: 5 Sure Signs That You Need A Vacation by Monalisa185(f): 4:35pm On Mar 29, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
look nice actually. Why you don't want to keep it?

thank you cheesy..i have a natural hair, so I keep temporal dreads once in a while...
Re: 5 Sure Signs That You Need A Vacation by Dahveydson(m): 4:36pm On Mar 29, 2016
cry cry

Re: 5 Sure Signs That You Need A Vacation by Monalisa185(f): 4:36pm On Mar 29, 2016
Marlvin:

er you related to 'Terry g' ?
lol...I resemble terry g?
Re: 5 Sure Signs That You Need A Vacation by Nobody: 5:11pm On Mar 29, 2016
Monalisa185:

thank you cheesy..i have a natural hair, so I keep temporal dreads once in a while...
They look so nice on you. Better than on me smiley smiley
Re: 5 Sure Signs That You Need A Vacation by Monalisa185(f): 6:49pm On Mar 29, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
They look so nice on you. Better than on me smiley smiley

that's so not true, I started loving dreads when I saw em on you....I'm serious
Re: 5 Sure Signs That You Need A Vacation by Nobody: 7:04pm On Mar 29, 2016
Monalisa185:

that's so not true, I started loving dreads when I saw em on you....I'm serious
now this is what I call "FLATTERING". Seems yur great at it. Hehehe

Thanks anyways smiley smiley
Re: 5 Sure Signs That You Need A Vacation by Danfuster(m): 8:04pm On Mar 29, 2016
that moment when you build a train and "derail" it yourself undecided
Re: 5 Sure Signs That You Need A Vacation by Johneyhaz: 8:14pm On Mar 29, 2016
Be like say I really need vacation...I need to cool my head inside ocean water angry
Re: 5 Sure Signs That You Need A Vacation by Cindy222(f): 8:18pm On Mar 29, 2016
I really really need that vacation but this change isn't helping Nigerians sha....
Re: 5 Sure Signs That You Need A Vacation by Johneyhaz: 8:22pm On Mar 29, 2016
Cindy222:
I really really need that vacation but this change isn't helping Nigerians sha....
wetin change do yo?
Re: 5 Sure Signs That You Need A Vacation by Cindy222(f): 8:31pm On Mar 29, 2016
Johneyhaz:
wetin change do yo?
We go use teeth abi stones do vacation lol....
Re: 5 Sure Signs That You Need A Vacation by Johneyhaz: 8:33pm On Mar 29, 2016
Cindy222:

We go use teeth abi stones do vacation lol....
mehn u are really vexing...me self don tire
Re: 5 Sure Signs That You Need A Vacation by Cindy222(f): 8:35pm On Mar 29, 2016
Johneyhaz:
mehn u are really vexing...me self don tire

Hmmm my dear...
Re: 5 Sure Signs That You Need A Vacation by Monalisa185(f): 10:25pm On Mar 29, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
now this is what I call "FLATTERING". Seems yur great at it. Hehehe

Thanks anyways smiley smiley

hehehehe, he thinks I'm flattering him.. awwwww!

you welcomesmileysmiley
Re: 5 Sure Signs That You Need A Vacation by Nobody: 11:16pm On Mar 29, 2016
Thank God I so much love my job I don't need a vacation from it grin

★ Heyi!!! Singer Kcee Destroys And Buries English In New Interview / Do I Have The World Largest Cock? / Ghana & Nigeria Student In UK College Suspended 4 Fight On Origin Of Jollof Rice